Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:19 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

I think I'm scared again. -_-

**smiling sweetly again showing fangs** well now I do scare you **flipping tail around and tapping your shoulder**

Not in the normal sense of the word. -_-

**uses tail to scratch head** well in what sense of the word do you mean then??

In the sense of the word that I'm worried about what exactly you meant. And probably the smiles and winking. -_-

**scratches chin** refresh my memory about what dear Kay?? and maybe I can explain it better to you **looking at you trying not to smile**  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:23 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

I think I'm scared again. -_-

**smiling sweetly again showing fangs** well now I do scare you **flipping tail around and tapping your shoulder**

In the sense of the word that I'm worried about what exactly you meant. And probably the smiles and winking. -_-

**scratches chin** refresh my memory about what dear Kay?? and maybe I can explain it better to you **looking at you trying not to smile**

No, that's okay. I'd probably rather not know anyway. .-.

I didn't mean you couldn't smile at all. >.<  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:30 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

you sure are a strange one dear Kay **walks up to you...then behind you** I know I have my as you call them 'issues'....but I feel I really only have one.....but you dear Kay are full of 'issues'......I wonder what would happen if I........ **pokes you with tail**  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:34 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

you sure are a strange one dear Kay **walks up to you...then behind you** I know I have my as you call them 'issues'....but I feel I really only have one.....but you dear Kay are full of 'issues'......I wonder what would happen if I........ **pokes you with tail**

gonk *hides*  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:45 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

gonk *hides*

kk dear Kay you can come out **trying not to laugh** you really do have an issue with being touched.....I was curious and I just had to see for myself **scratches chin again**  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:50 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

gonk *hides*

kk dear Kay you can come out **trying not to laugh** you really do have an issue with being touched.....I was curious and I just had to see for myself **scratches chin again**

gonk

That's not nice. >.<  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:55 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

gonk *hides*

gonk

That's not nice. >.<

**tries not to smile** well I never said I was nice all the time did I....you must do a lot of hiding dear Kay **looks at you and shakes head**  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:57 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

gonk *hides*

gonk

That's not nice. >.<

**tries not to smile** well I never said I was nice all the time did I....you must do a lot of hiding dear Kay **looks at you and shakes head**

Yep. I pretty much live under my bed these days.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:00 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

gonk *hides*

gonk

That's not nice. >.<

**looking at you and raising eyebrow** sooo you haven't always been this way??  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:07 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

gonk *hides*

gonk

That's not nice. >.<

...I guess I'm getting worse. emotion_facepalm  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:10 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

gonk

That's not nice. >.<

**raising eyebrow** I guess my next question is what happen to make you this way??  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:11 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

gonk

That's not nice. >.<

**raising eyebrow** I guess my next question is what happen to make you this way??

I've always been broken, it seems. .____.

sweatdrop  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:19 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

sweatdrop

**looking puzzled** you must remember a time when you were normal don't you??  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:20 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

sweatdrop

Nope. >.<  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:24 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

sweatdrop

Nope. >.<

**resting hand on chin** well why don' you get a body guard to protect you??  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games