Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:27 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

...I guess I'm getting worse. emotion_facepalm

**raising eyebrow** I guess my next question is what happen to make you this way??

I've always been broken, it seems. .____.

sweatdrop

**looking puzzled** you must remember a time when you were normal don't you??

Nope. >.<

**resting hand on chin** well why don' you get a body guard to protect you??

Why do I need one...?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:30 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

sweatdrop

Nope. >.<

Why do I need one...?

**looks at you wondering** well if you are sooooo afraid of things how are you going to protect yourself??  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:33 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

sweatdrop

Nope. >.<

Why do I need one...?

**looks at you wondering** well if you are sooooo afraid of things how are you going to protect yourself??

I'm afraid of things that don't bother most people. .-.

I'm not afraid of things like guns, wolves, fire, miscellaneous dangerous things, but stuff like germs, filth, being touched, explicit material, needles. .-.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:39 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Nope. >.<

Why do I need one...?

I'm not afraid of things like guns, wolves, fire, miscellaneous dangerous things, but stuff like germs, filth, being touched, explicit material, needles. .-.

well as I said how will you protect yourself if someone were to come up and grabbed you?? all I did was just a small poke and you hid........  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:42 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Nope. >.<

Why do I need one...?

well as I said how will you protect yourself if someone were to come up and grabbed you?? all I did was just a small poke and you hid........

Sounds like you just answered your question. .___.

I can hide. >_<  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:45 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Why do I need one...?

I can hide. >_<

what if you are being held by said person and you can't run and hide??  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:53 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Why do I need one...?

I can hide. >_<

Depending on who and why, either flail and panic, or fight it. .-.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:56 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214

*wanders around playing with his lightsaber's whooshy sound* .-.

:::she snarls as she watches him with a scowl::: yea you wander arround all ya want... imma watchin ya... :::giggles as she thinks of evil things:::... oh yea im watchin ya... and imma gonna keep my stick ready too... :::giggles evilly::: twisted

*sneaky lightsaber poke* :I

HEY! ::;she scowls and once again smacks him upside his head with her stick::: Evil doer you're sentenced to that corner way over there.. :::scowling she points at the far corner::: i have just banned you from my corner.. now away with you evil doer!.... unless you'd care for a quick punishment and take 50 lashes as you're chained to my wall... :::giggles evilly:::

Pfft, they're all my corners. xP

I'm second in command of the Temple and first in my threads. The only reason you're not in the dungeon is because I'm so confident you'd enjoy it! =P

::snickers evilly as she twirls a set of keys arround her bird finger::: not this one... tis mine... :::rolls her eyes laughin::: uhmm i sorta have a problem with authority... i tend to not acknowledge it... besides it not like I dont have keys... :::giggles evilly::: and I can burn my way outta too many things.. and throwin me inna dungeon.. damn thats like throwin my mom into a blood bank... :::laughs so hard her sides hurt:::  

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:00 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214

*wanders around playing with his lightsaber's whooshy sound* .-.

:::she snarls as she watches him with a scowl::: yea you wander arround all ya want... imma watchin ya... :::giggles as she thinks of evil things:::... oh yea im watchin ya... and imma gonna keep my stick ready too... :::giggles evilly::: twisted

HEY! ::;she scowls and once again smacks him upside his head with her stick::: Evil doer you're sentenced to that corner way over there.. :::scowling she points at the far corner::: i have just banned you from my corner.. now away with you evil doer!.... unless you'd care for a quick punishment and take 50 lashes as you're chained to my wall... :::giggles evilly:::

I'm second in command of the Temple and first in my threads. The only reason you're not in the dungeon is because I'm so confident you'd enjoy it! =P

::snickers evilly as she twirls a set of keys arround her bird finger::: not this one... tis mine... :::rolls her eyes laughin::: uhmm i sorta have a problem with authority... i tend to not acknowledge it... besides it not like I dont have keys... :::giggles evilly::: and I can burn my way outta too many things.. and throwin me inna dungeon.. damn thats like throwin my mom into a blood bank... :::laughs so hard her sides hurt:::

Pffffttt. And doors without keyholes aren't really affected by keys. Especially random keys that aren't matched to the door. And you can't burn your way out of a Sith dungeon. xD

So, you would enjoy yourself in a completely empty room with nothing to do for long periods of time? :/  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:03 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

I can hide. >_<

with what you have said I can't picture you fighting it......panic definitely......  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:04 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214

Pffffttt. And doors without keyholes aren't really affected by keys. Especially random keys that aren't matched to the door. And you can't burn your way out of a Sith dungeon. xD

So, you would enjoy yourself in a completely empty room with nothing to do for long periods of time? :/

Awwww... :::giggles evilly as fire shines in her eyes::: where theres a will theres a way and i didnt get to be as old as i am by not learnin a few tricks... :::giggles as she starts diggin in her trunk::::  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:05 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

I can hide. >_<

with what you have said I can't picture you fighting it......panic definitely......

I'm just timid, I'm not actually helpless. >_<  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:07 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214

Awwww... :::giggles evilly as fire shines in her eyes::: where theres a will theres a way and i didnt get to be as old as i am by not learnin a few tricks... :::giggles as she starts diggin in her trunk::::

If that's true, then if there's a will to keep you securely contained, there's a way. See? ._____.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:09 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

I can hide. >_<

I'm just timid, I'm not actually helpless. >_<

I didn't think you were totally helpless....I just didn't think you would fight......  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:10 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214

If that's true, then if there's a will to keep you securely contained, there's a way. See? ._____.

:::rolls her eyes giggling even more::: Naa.. remember all rules are made to be broken... :::giggles evilly as she goes back to looking through her trunk:::...  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games