Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:14 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Sounds like you just answered your question. .___.

I can hide. >_<

what if you are being held by said person and you can't run and hide??

Depending on who and why, either flail and panic, or fight it. .-.

with what you have said I can't picture you fighting it......panic definitely......

I'm just timid, I'm not actually helpless. >_<

I didn't think you were totally helpless....I just didn't think you would fight......

That's why I say depending on who and why.

I am pretty pacifistic, but if I'm getting attacked on the street... :/

But that's not likely to happened. I pretty much stopped leaving the house like, a year ago. >.<  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:15 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214

Pfft, they're all my corners. xP

I'm second in command of the Temple and first in my threads. The only reason you're not in the dungeon is because I'm so confident you'd enjoy it! =P

::snickers evilly as she twirls a set of keys arround her bird finger::: not this one... tis mine... :::rolls her eyes laughin::: uhmm i sorta have a problem with authority... i tend to not acknowledge it... besides it not like I dont have keys... :::giggles evilly::: and I can burn my way outta too many things.. and throwin me inna dungeon.. damn thats like throwin my mom into a blood bank... :::laughs so hard her sides hurt:::

Pffffttt. And doors without keyholes aren't really affected by keys. Especially random keys that aren't matched to the door. And you can't burn your way out of a Sith dungeon. xD

So, you would enjoy yourself in a completely empty room with nothing to do for long periods of time? :/

Awwww... :::giggles evilly as fire shines in her eyes::: where theres a will theres a way and i didnt get to be as old as i am by not learnin a few tricks... :::giggles as she starts diggin in her trunk::::

If that's true, then if there's a will to keep you securely contained, there's a way. See? ._____.

:::rolls her eyes giggling even more::: Naa.. remember all rules are made to be broken... :::giggles evilly as she goes back to looking through her trunk:::...

Well then, your rule can be broken, and in some cases, like you trying to escape my perfectly secure dungeon, where there's a will, there can also be no way. xP  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:18 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

with what you have said I can't picture you fighting it......panic definitely......

I didn't think you were totally helpless....I just didn't think you would fight......

But that's not likely to happened. I pretty much stopped leaving the house like, a year ago. >.<

well you have given me a lot to think about **laughs** one last question for the night is this place we're in you house??  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:22 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

well you have given me a lot to think about **laughs** one last question for the night is this place we're in you house??

Where's here?

I guess we'd be in an inspefic Sith Temple Common Room. Or, depending on the conversation, anywhere, really. But in-(guild-)Universe, it'd be a Common Room, I suppose.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:23 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214

Pffffttt. And doors without keyholes aren't really affected by keys. Especially random keys that aren't matched to the door. And you can't burn your way out of a Sith dungeon. xD

So, you would enjoy yourself in a completely empty room with nothing to do for long periods of time? :/

Awwww... :::giggles evilly as fire shines in her eyes::: where theres a will theres a way and i didnt get to be as old as i am by not learnin a few tricks... :::giggles as she starts diggin in her trunk::::

If that's true, then if there's a will to keep you securely contained, there's a way. See? ._____.

:::rolls her eyes giggling even more::: Naa.. remember all rules are made to be broken... :::giggles evilly as she goes back to looking through her trunk:::...

Well then, your rule can be broken, and in some cases, like you trying to escape my perfectly secure dungeon, where there's a will, there can also be no way. xP

yeppers all rules are made to be broken thats why i break them everyday... it makes me feel fuzzy... :::rolls her eyes laughing her a** off::: dude.. perfection is so over rated... so much so its never existed... :::snickers evilly::: BUT if you're gonna talk of dungeons ya know i dont mind tours... :::giggles finding her equipment then finding places on her person to place all of said equipment and then doing her happy dance;:::...i find them most... ::gives an evil sadisitic laugh::: enjoyable...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:30 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214

yeppers all rules are made to be broken thats why i break them everyday... it makes me feel fuzzy... :::rolls her eyes laughing her a** off::: dude.. perfection is so over rated... so much so its never existed... :::snickers evilly::: BUT if you're gonna talk of dungeons ya know i dont mind tours... :::giggles finding her equipment then finding places on her person to place all of said equipment and then doing her happy dance;:::...i find them most... ::gives an evil sadisitic laugh::: enjoyable...

If all rules aren't meant to be breaking, then that's a rule. ._.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:32 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Where's here?

I guess we'd be in an inspefic Sith Temple Common Room. Or, depending on the conversation, anywhere, really. But in-(guild-)Universe, it'd be a Common Room, I suppose.

well you given me something to sleep on.....gotta go to bed soon so I will say good night **smiles wickedly**  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:33 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214

philosophy dude... tis all philosophy... :::giggles evilly as she looks at her whip then playfully cracks it a couple times::: sooo you avoided the topic of a tour... :::giggles as she loosely wraps her whip around her other hand then watches it unwind and the end fall to the ground:::  

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:44 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Where's here?

well you given me something to sleep on.....gotta go to bed soon so I will say good night **smiles wickedly**

Good night.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:46 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214

philosophy dude... tis all philosophy... :::giggles evilly as she looks at her whip then playfully cracks it a couple times::: sooo you avoided the topic of a tour... :::giggles as she loosely wraps her whip around her other hand then watches it unwind and the end fall to the ground:::

It's literally just an empty room, with nothing special other then its overall inescapability. :/  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:54 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214

It's literally just an empty room, with nothing special other then its overall inescapability. :/

:::she blinks lookin very disapointed then pouts::: oh you're so boring.. how can you even live with yourself for that! the horrid thoughts that such a place will never hear teh screams of someone bein punished at the rack.. or or or the wall.... or even the iron maiden... :::giggles a bit at the thought then gets very serious::: you know for all your talk you're really a bit of a softy arent ya... just too worried how the certain ones are gonna look down at havin a workable dungeon... :::rolls her eyes then sits back inher corner crackin her whip and pouting::: humph to all the political mumbo jumbo...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:58 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214

:::she blinks lookin very disapointed then pouts::: oh you're so boring.. how can you even live with yourself for that! the horrid thoughts that such a place will never hear teh screams of someone bein punished at the rack.. or or or the wall.... or even the iron maiden... :::giggles a bit at the thought then gets very serious::: you know for all your talk you're really a bit of a softy arent ya... just too worried how the certain ones are gonna look down at havin a workable dungeon... :::rolls her eyes then sits back inher corner crackin her whip and pouting::: humph to all the political mumbo jumbo...

I AM the good guy after all. I would be hesitant to torture someone,

And besides, if I did, it wouldn't be in the dungeon. It would be in one of our various interrogation/torture rooms. .-.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:06 am
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214

And besides, if I did, it wouldn't be in the dungeon. It would be in one of our various interrogation/torture rooms. .-.

:::rolls her eyes::: did they neuter you?! Ehk... :::shakes her head::: you must be a glutton for punishment then... hesitant.. while your enemies quickly turture your friends and allies.. :::rolls her eyes again::: oye you so called good guys really gotta get a leg up on the villians and show some balls... interigation rooms are for naps... :::giggles::: fell asleep inna couple in my day.. i always thought it was funny to watch them go crazy lookin for me when i let myself out... and dont get me started on a good guys so called torture.. i thought he was tryin to come onto me.. yuck.. wouldnt go there either.. but i will admitt when the villian screams in pain it is music to my black heart.... :::giggles evilly:::  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:12 am
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214

:::rolls her eyes::: did they neuter you?! Ehk... :::shakes her head::: you must be a glutton for punishment then... hesitant.. while your enemies quickly turture your friends and allies.. :::rolls her eyes again::: oye you so called good guys really gotta get a leg up on the villians and show some balls... interigation rooms are for naps... :::giggles::: fell asleep inna couple in my day.. i always thought it was funny to watch them go crazy lookin for me when i let myself out... and dont get me started on a good guys so called torture.. i thought he was tryin to come onto me.. yuck.. wouldnt go there either.. but i will admitt when the villian screams in pain it is music to my black heart.... :::giggles evilly:::

I'm a good guy, yes, but this is a Sith Temple.

I'm sure the facilities would make you happy. emotion_facepalm  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:21 am
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214

I'm a good guy, yes, but this is a Sith Temple.

I'm sure the facilities would make you happy. emotion_facepalm

:::she giggles evilly playing with some chains::: duhhhh... i never woulda known...

:::blinks and gives her best innocent look hidin her chains behind her back::: OMG its a sith temple... :::shrugs her shoulders laughin::: I could care less... sith.. jedi... eeh... both are over rated and one extreme or the other... :::giggles evilly::: but both pay well when they need something done that neither have the balls to do... :::she snickers:::: lead to this sadistic soul really enjoyin herself... ::giggles evilly:::

:::she thinks for a bit then laughs so hard her sides hurt::: you're kiddin me arent ya... the sith are panseys... torture.. :::her eyes glow with flames as she gets all buisness calm and cold::: dude... they've got nothin on me.... twisted

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games