Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:57 pm
Blood Maverick
Kay9214
Blood Maverick
Kay9214
Blood Maverick

-purrs happily and eats fishes quickly and then sits on hind legs and burps and pats belly- BLOOD BELLY HAS HAPPY!!! BLOOD GO LOOKING FOR BAD ALIENS THAT EATED FRIENDS!!! BLOOD HEARDS THAT ALIENS CAN BE BLOOD'S FRIENDS!!! BLOOD NO WANTSED TO BE ASCARED THIS YEAR AND BLOOD BITESED BAD ALIENS THAT EATED FRIENDS!!!

O.o Aliens? How'd that happen?

-whimpers a little- BLOOD NO KNOWS!!! BLOOD SEES FRIENDS AS FRIENDS ONE DAYS AND NOW FRIENDS BE EATED BY ALIENS AND NO BE LOOKED LIKED FRIENDS NO MORES!!! BLOOD NO WANTS TO BE ASCARED BUT BLOOD NO BITE ALIENS AND GET FRIENDS BACK!!! BLOOD SAD!!!

Wait, the friends might be eated, or the friends might be the aliens too? O.o

-yelps loudly tucking tail between hind legs and tries to growl- NO FRIENDS BE ALIENS!!! ALIENDS BAD AND FRIENDS NO BAD!!! ALIENS EATED FRIENDS!!!

Oh, I see. eek  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:59 pm
Kay9214
Blood Maverick
Kay9214
Blood Maverick
Kay9214
Blood Maverick

-purrs happily and eats fishes quickly and then sits on hind legs and burps and pats belly- BLOOD BELLY HAS HAPPY!!! BLOOD GO LOOKING FOR BAD ALIENS THAT EATED FRIENDS!!! BLOOD HEARDS THAT ALIENS CAN BE BLOOD'S FRIENDS!!! BLOOD NO WANTSED TO BE ASCARED THIS YEAR AND BLOOD BITESED BAD ALIENS THAT EATED FRIENDS!!!

O.o Aliens? How'd that happen?

-whimpers a little- BLOOD NO KNOWS!!! BLOOD SEES FRIENDS AS FRIENDS ONE DAYS AND NOW FRIENDS BE EATED BY ALIENS AND NO BE LOOKED LIKED FRIENDS NO MORES!!! BLOOD NO WANTS TO BE ASCARED BUT BLOOD NO BITE ALIENS AND GET FRIENDS BACK!!! BLOOD SAD!!!

-yelps loudly tucking tail between hind legs and tries to growl- NO FRIENDS BE ALIENS!!! ALIENDS BAD AND FRIENDS NO BAD!!! ALIENS EATED FRIENDS!!!

Oh, I see. eek

-crouches and growls with tail tucked between hind legs and wings fluffed- FRIEND KAY NO BE EATED TOO??? BLOOD NO BE ASCARED AND BITESED ALIENS!!! BAD ALIENS!!!  

Blood Maverick

Beloved Fisher

22,075 Points
  • Fishing is Love 25
  • Signature Look 250
  • Threadmaster 200

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:01 pm
Blood Maverick
Kay9214
Blood Maverick
Kay9214
Blood Maverick

Oh, I see. eek

-crouches and growls with tail tucked between hind legs and wings fluffed- FRIEND KAY NO BE EATED TOO??? BLOOD NO BE ASCARED AND BITESED ALIENS!!! BAD ALIENS!!!

No, Kay no be eated. At least I hope not. gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:05 pm
Kay9214
Blood Maverick
Kay9214
Blood Maverick
Kay9214
Blood Maverick

Oh, I see. eek

-sits down and starts purring loudly- BLOOD NO LETTED FRIEND KAY BE EATED!!!  

Blood Maverick

Beloved Fisher

22,075 Points
  • Fishing is Love 25
  • Signature Look 250
  • Threadmaster 200

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:07 pm
Blood Maverick
Kay9214
Blood Maverick
Kay9214
Blood Maverick

Oh, I see. eek

^__^ *petpet*

So, what kind of aliens are they? o:  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:10 pm
Kay9214
Blood Maverick
Kay9214
Blood Maverick
Kay9214
Blood Maverick

Oh, I see. eek

^__^ *petpet*

-whimpers and stretches out on belly- BLOOD NO KNOW!!! THEY MAKESED FRIENDS LOOKS DIFFERENTS AND BLOOD NO CAN TELL!!! ALIENDS LOOKEDS LIKES FRIENDS ONLY WEIRDED!!! BLOOD WAS TOLD ALIENDS TASTED LIKES FISHES!!! BLOOD NO KNOW AND BLOOD NO SEE THEM TO BITES THEM TOO!!!

-starts crying loudly- BLOOD SAD!!!  

Blood Maverick

Beloved Fisher

22,075 Points
  • Fishing is Love 25
  • Signature Look 250
  • Threadmaster 200

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:10 pm
Blood Maverick
Kay9214
Blood Maverick
Kay9214
Blood Maverick

^__^ *petpet*

-whimpers and stretches out on belly- BLOOD NO KNOW!!! THEY MAKESED FRIENDS LOOKS DIFFERENTS AND BLOOD NO CAN TELL!!! ALIENDS LOOKEDS LIKES FRIENDS ONLY WEIRDED!!! BLOOD WAS TOLD ALIENDS TASTED LIKES FISHES!!! BLOOD NO KNOW AND BLOOD NO SEE THEM TO BITES THEM TOO!!!

Don't be sad Blood. D:  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:13 pm
Kay9214
Blood Maverick
Kay9214
Blood Maverick
Kay9214
Blood Maverick

^__^ *petpet*

Don't be sad Blood. D:

-whimpers sadly and gives very sad griffin eyes- BLOOD NO KNOW IF ALIENS TASTES LIKE FISHES!!! BLOOD BITES BAD ALIENS BUT NO KNOWS WHAT ALIENS LOOKS LIKE TO BITES TO SAVE FRIENDS!!!  

Blood Maverick

Beloved Fisher

22,075 Points
  • Fishing is Love 25
  • Signature Look 250
  • Threadmaster 200

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:18 pm
Blood Maverick
Kay9214
Blood Maverick
Kay9214
Blood Maverick

^__^ *petpet*

Don't be sad Blood. D:

-whimpers sadly and gives very sad griffin eyes- BLOOD NO KNOW IF ALIENS TASTES LIKE FISHES!!! BLOOD BITES BAD ALIENS BUT NO KNOWS WHAT ALIENS LOOKS LIKE TO BITES TO SAVE FRIENDS!!!

Sorry I can't help, but I don't know anything about the aliens... D:

Well, we've got some aliens around here, but I don't think you're looking for Sith and Twi'lek. .-.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:22 pm
Kay9214
Winged Timberwolf
Kay9214
Winged Timberwolf
I have two severed heads and no idea what to do with them emotion_c8

My next lucky streak will be in a few months, obviously. Stay tuned!

Congratulations! What are the chances of getting both? xD

.145%!!

Jk no idea. Probably very low. I wish my luck for this had been redirected towards the lottery.

Jk again. I'm grateful I won. Still figuring out what to do with the heads tho dramallama
o.o

I don't think it's quite that low. Lol

Your chances here are quite a bit better than the lottery, so your luck probably won't help there. sweatdrop

lol

You can lurk in the windows above the Temple and toss them down as student's come by? emotion_awesome

I need all the luck I can get for the lottery. emotion_donotwant

Glorious idea! I'm going to use that to my advantage as often as possible. Thank you, friend. emotion_c8  

Winged Timberwolf

Friendly Werewolf

13,075 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:25 pm
Winged Timberwolf
Kay9214
Winged Timberwolf
Kay9214
Winged Timberwolf
I have two severed heads and no idea what to do with them emotion_c8

My next lucky streak will be in a few months, obviously. Stay tuned!

Congratulations! What are the chances of getting both? xD

.145%!!

Jk no idea. Probably very low. I wish my luck for this had been redirected towards the lottery.

Jk again. I'm grateful I won. Still figuring out what to do with the heads tho dramallama
o.o

I don't think it's quite that low. Lol

Your chances here are quite a bit better than the lottery, so your luck probably won't help there. sweatdrop

lol

You can lurk in the windows above the Temple and toss them down as student's come by? emotion_awesome

I need all the luck I can get for the lottery. emotion_donotwant

Glorious idea! I'm going to use that to my advantage as often as possible. Thank you, friend. emotion_c8

xD

If ozkur is still on the steps outside, you should get her first. rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:28 pm
Kay9214
Blood Maverick
Kay9214
Blood Maverick
Kay9214
Blood Maverick

^__^ *petpet*

Don't be sad Blood. D:

Well, we've got some aliens around here, but I don't think you're looking for Sith and Twi'lek. .-.

-growls a little- BLOOD NO KNOW!!! DOES THOSES ALIENS EATED FRIENDS???  

Blood Maverick

Beloved Fisher

22,075 Points
  • Fishing is Love 25
  • Signature Look 250
  • Threadmaster 200

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:34 pm
Blood Maverick
Kay9214
Blood Maverick
Kay9214
Blood Maverick

Don't be sad Blood. D:

No, I don't think so. o.o  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:35 pm
Kay9214
Blood Maverick
Kay9214
Blood Maverick
Kay9214
Blood Maverick

Don't be sad Blood. D:

-sits down very confused and whimpers- BLOOD NO KNOW!!! DOES THOSE ALIENS BE GOOD ALIENS AND NO HURTED FRIENDS OR EATED THEMS???  

Blood Maverick

Beloved Fisher

22,075 Points
  • Fishing is Love 25
  • Signature Look 250
  • Threadmaster 200

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:53 pm
Blood Maverick
Kay9214
Blood Maverick
Kay9214
Blood Maverick

-sits down very confused and whimpers- BLOOD NO KNOW!!! DOES THOSE ALIENS BE GOOD ALIENS AND NO HURTED FRIENDS OR EATED THEMS???

Well, Jason is a little spacey, but he's a good guy. Oppo Rancisis too. Venomisci's a pretty bad guy, but I'm pretty he's not allowed to eat anyone anymore. Daddicus is a big scary Sith, but I don't think you really have to worry about him too much... Everyone else is mostly harmless. .-.  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games