Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:51 pm
robots ate my eyes
Kay9214
EphemeraI Bliss
Lol I don't get the new announcement comic thing xD

robots ate my eyes
me either

Axton Evajea, our Stormtrooper (who's actually a Twi'lek) betrayed our Sith Lord Darth Daddicus sometime back to help his brother Jason the Acceptable and got in trouble.

Comic here, parts on pages 1-3

Recently, Daddicus has been trying to use minor Booty Grab related innuendo to get a 'That's what she said' from someone, and Axton has sort of been forbidden from speaking much since the incident. Darth Step-Mommicus would not engage in Daddicus's silliness, but Axton was all too eager to oblige, were he not at risk of reprisals. Let off the hook, he got his chance to give Daddicus the 'That's what she said' he wanted. So Axton is finally free!

Daddicus has popped up and got me with 'that's what she said' s every now and again. >_>;

Thank you, now to get caught up on my reading.

No problem!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:54 pm
Blood Maverick
-sadly crawls to tank and curls up in hole under tank and pulls fish under wing and then tucks head under wing and whimpers sadly- FRIEND ALIENS STARVED NOW!!! BLOOD SAD!!!

-whimpers and goes to sleep-

Poor Blood. D: *pat pat*  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

girffrommars

Gracious Lunatic

14,000 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:58 pm
kay9214

Hey Kay, you serving tea and crumpets?
May I have some?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:14 pm
girffrommars
kay9214

May I have some?

Of course. *offers tray* ninja  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

girffrommars

Gracious Lunatic

14,000 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:18 pm
Kay9214
girffrommars
kay9214

May I have some?

Well I hope this is herbal tea as I am about to go to bed. Thank you very much my dear pengiun? friend. Have a lovely night,  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:35 pm
Blood Maverick
-sadly crawls to tank and curls up in hole under tank and pulls fish under wing and then tucks head under wing and whimpers sadly- FRIEND ALIENS STARVED NOW!!! BLOOD SAD!!!

Blood! What's the matter with you? You're always happy! Well, when you're eating flesh, but that's usually. What's wrong?!  

Darth Daddicus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:27 am
girffrommars
Kay9214
girffrommars
kay9214

May I have some?

Well I hope this is herbal tea as I am about to go to bed. Thank you very much my dear pengiun? friend. Have a lovely night,

Penguin? O.o  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:25 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

::grins evilly::: hell no... got plans Friday and then Saturday ive got some free time Imma use to torment people and Sunday got a dinner to attend... :::giggles evilly::: Maybe I can slide a nap in here or there or even a couple hours sleep by Sunday... :::giggles evilly::: Its not like I don't speak clearly- I just am the worlds worst speller... and without word my spellin is ... sad to say the best... :::giggles::: Oh well... I still have fun.. XD

I see. :/

::snickers evilly as she leans back in her chair in her corner::: awww dont worry there dude.. I'll make damned certain i get here at some point to grace you with my presence... :::giggles evilly::::

Oh, fear not. That is not my concern. I actually won't be around this weekend, so don't wait up for me. .-.

::giggles evilly:: ohhh.. thats wonderful! oh how sad.. then i guess ill find some others to torture... Maybe renovate the place.. it could really use a bit of a sadistic touch to it... tis rather drab as it stands now... :::giggles evilly as she studies the area::: Ohhh yea I really see how this can work!... :::does her happy dance then see's Kay::: Ohh you're still here? :::blinks innocently:::

-_-

If you don't like having me around you don't have to hang around you know. >_>;

xP

::blinks::: awww dont get the wrong idea dude... I don't mind havin ya "hang" around... :::giggles evilly as she studies him and her wall as her eyes glow red::: ohh yea... I bet that would be a blast... :::giggles evilly::: for me...

:::she blinks then giggles::: ohh before i forget.. what would you say your pain tolerence would be dude?

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:28 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

::snickers evilly as she leans back in her chair in her corner::: awww dont worry there dude.. I'll make damned certain i get here at some point to grace you with my presence... :::giggles evilly::::

Oh, fear not. That is not my concern. I actually won't be around this weekend, so don't wait up for me. .-.

::giggles evilly:: ohhh.. thats wonderful! oh how sad.. then i guess ill find some others to torture... Maybe renovate the place.. it could really use a bit of a sadistic touch to it... tis rather drab as it stands now... :::giggles evilly as she studies the area::: Ohhh yea I really see how this can work!... :::does her happy dance then see's Kay::: Ohh you're still here? :::blinks innocently:::

-_-

xP

::blinks::: awww dont get the wrong idea dude... I don't mind havin ya "hang" around... :::giggles evilly as she studies him and her wall as her eyes glow red::: ohh yea... I bet that would be a blast... :::giggles evilly::: for me...

:::she blinks then giggles::: ohh before i forget.. what would you say your pain tolerence would be dude?

Oh, you're a riot. -_-
Although I'm not sure if I mean that literally or not.

My pain tolerances vary.

-_-  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:31 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

-_-

xP

Oh, you're a riot. -_-

My pain tolerances vary.

-_-

:::giggles evilly::: Why thank you... Ill make certain to let the owners know you gave me permission to riot when the time comes..

Ohhh now thats really good to know.. better make certain to drag in the big equipment... :::giggles as she does her happy dance then makes notes:::

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:35 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

-_-

xP

Oh, you're a riot. -_-

My pain tolerances vary.

-_-

:::giggles evilly::: Why thank you... Ill make certain to let the owners know you gave me permission to riot when the time comes..

Ohhh now thats really good to know.. better make certain to drag in the big equipment... :::giggles as she does her happy dance then makes notes:::

You have nothing that can faze me. You're too silly. :/

I'm out, be back in about two days.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:36 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

-_-

xP

Oh, you're a riot. -_-

My pain tolerances vary.

-_-

You have nothing that can faze me. You're too silly. :/

I'm out, be back in about two days.

:::giggles evilly as she gets herself a drink::: we'll see and thank ya again..

:::snickers::: have fun and enjoy your tea and cookies...

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Blood Maverick

Beloved Fisher

22,075 Points
  • Fishing is Love 25
  • Signature Look 250
  • Threadmaster 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:27 pm
Kay9214
Blood Maverick

Poor Blood. D: *pat pat*

-whimpers sadly and pokes head out from under tank and nudges fish with beak- FRIEND ALIENS NO STARVED YETS???  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:36 pm
Kay9214
Blood Maverick
-purrs loudly- BLOOD GOOD GRIFFIN!!! BLOOD FEEDS FRIEND ALIENS FISHES FOR THEIR BELLIES!!!

I'd like to see that. xD Daddicus is getting soft, I think this would be pretty funny.

Darth Daddicus
Blood Maverick

Blood! What's the matter with you? You're always happy! Well, when you're eating flesh, but that's usually. What's wrong?!

-crawls out from under tank and picks up uneaten fish and trots over to new alien friend and sits down with uneaten fish in beak and purrs and then stands on hind legs and reaches one paw out and pats new friend alien Daddicus on head and then very carefully grips uneaten fish in claws and puts to new friend alien Daddicus's mouth and purrs very loudly and pushes uneaten fish into new friend's mouth- BLOOD SHARE!!! BLOOD GOOD GRIFFIN!!! FISHES FOR YOUR BELLY!!! NEW FRIEND ALIEN DADDICUS NO STARVED!!!

-sits down purring very happily and flipping tail- BLOOD WAS TOLDS BY NEW FRIEND KAY TO FEEDS NEW FRIENDS ALIENS FISHES FOR THEIR BELLY'S!!! BLOOD GOOD GRIFFIN AND SHARESED BLOOD'S FISHES WITH NEW FRIEND ALIENS!!! BLOOD NO SHARES WITH BAD ALIENS THAT WANTSED TO EATED BLOOD!!!

-whimpers a little- BLOOD ASCARED OF BAD ALIENS!!!  

Blood Maverick

Beloved Fisher

22,075 Points
  • Fishing is Love 25
  • Signature Look 250
  • Threadmaster 200

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:29 am
MuyamiKasai

Back from my mandatory torture weekend. :/  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games