Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:31 am
Blood Maverick
Kay9214
Blood Maverick
-purrs loudly- BLOOD GOOD GRIFFIN!!! BLOOD FEEDS FRIEND ALIENS FISHES FOR THEIR BELLIES!!!

I'd like to see that. xD Daddicus is getting soft, I think this would be pretty funny.

Darth Daddicus
Blood Maverick
-sadly crawls to tank and curls up in hole under tank and pulls fish under wing and then tucks head under wing and whimpers sadly- FRIEND ALIENS STARVED NOW!!! BLOOD SAD!!!

-whimpers and goes to sleep-

Blood! What's the matter with you? You're always happy! Well, when you're eating flesh, but that's usually. What's wrong?!

-crawls out from under tank and picks up uneaten fish and trots over to new alien friend and sits down with uneaten fish in beak and purrs and then stands on hind legs and reaches one paw out and pats new friend alien Daddicus on head and then very carefully grips uneaten fish in claws and puts to new friend alien Daddicus's mouth and purrs very loudly and pushes uneaten fish into new friend's mouth- BLOOD SHARE!!! BLOOD GOOD GRIFFIN!!! FISHES FOR YOUR BELLY!!! NEW FRIEND ALIEN DADDICUS NO STARVED!!!

-sits down purring very happily and flipping tail- BLOOD WAS TOLDS BY NEW FRIEND KAY TO FEEDS NEW FRIENDS ALIENS FISHES FOR THEIR BELLY'S!!! BLOOD GOOD GRIFFIN AND SHARESED BLOOD'S FISHES WITH NEW FRIEND ALIENS!!! BLOOD NO SHARES WITH BAD ALIENS THAT WANTSED TO EATED BLOOD!!!

-whimpers a little- BLOOD ASCARED OF BAD ALIENS!!!

I come back from my weekend away to find a fish sticking out of Daddicus's mouth. rofl This is priceless! blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:44 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

Back from my mandatory torture weekend. :/

wow... :::she blinks as she looks him up and down::: and ya lost your pants there dude... :::snickers tossin him a skirt::: oppps... sorry about that.. but at least its coverin the junk...

::giggles evilly::: but alas my sadistic lil black hearted self shall be bust for the rest of the night.... :::giggles evilly as she does her happy dance:: ohhh I should so take pics... ::giggles:::

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:50 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

wow... :::she blinks as she looks him up and down::: and ya lost your pants there dude... :::snickers tossin him a skirt::: oppps... sorry about that.. but at least its coverin the junk...

::giggles evilly::: but alas my sadistic lil black hearted self shall be bust for the rest of the night.... :::giggles evilly as she does her happy dance:: ohhh I should so take pics... ::giggles:::

I'm helping with a hive mind achievement. >_>;  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:53 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

Oo... oh hell there goes the planet... :::rolls her eyes laughin::: did ya have to bring the borg into this coversation dude...  

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:08 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

Oo... oh hell there goes the planet... :::rolls her eyes laughin::: did ya have to bring the borg into this coversation dude...

Worried about the Borg? :/

Those guys aren't so tough.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:52 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

them no.. how they preach yea... every damned time they leave a planet the peoples all start cryin about how the government shoulda done something before the cybernectic bung holes came and next thing ya know BOOM... :::shakes her head::: lets just say there's no way Im doin business on that planet again... lol... or visitin... vacations are just not the same on a planet where you gotta have EVERYTHING inspected before you get out of your ship by technology terrified twits...:::rolls her eyes::: .. subject to their way ... screw them... i dance to my own drum beat... :::giggles evilly::  

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:56 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

them no.. how they preach yea... every damned time they leave a planet the peoples all start cryin about how the government shoulda done something before the cybernectic bung holes came and next thing ya know BOOM... :::shakes her head::: lets just say there's no way Im doin business on that planet again... lol... or visitin... vacations are just not the same on a planet where you gotta have EVERYTHING inspected before you get out of your ship by technology terrified twits...:::rolls her eyes::: .. subject to their way ... screw them... i dance to my own drum beat... :::giggles evilly::

Luckily, the Star Wars Universe's technology is magnitudes greater than Star Trek Universe's. Boba Fett's little Slave fighter has like, greater shield and weapons power output than an entire Enterprise style ship. One Republic/Imperial/Sith battleship would eat up and spit out a Borg fleet... They gotta stay in their own neighborhoods. .-.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:33 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

Luckily, the Star Wars Universe's technology is magnitudes greater than Star Trek Universe's. Boba Fett's little Slave fighter has like, greater shield and weapons power output than an entire Enterprise style ship. One Republic/Imperial/Sith battleship would eat up and spit out a Borg fleet... They gotta stay in their own neighborhoods. .-.

::giggles noddin her head:::... imagine a RP where its mixed... omfg... lmfao... this was decades ago back in the 80's and my friends and I were bored soooo we took critters (original based on races from several scifi series) and put them on earth and in back then present day... :::laughs so hard her sides hurt::: I wish I still had what we did... it was a load of laughs... one dude had a jabba/klingon half breed (who moved around like a slug and grunted and farted a lot) and I had a romulan pirate (insipred by a book character) who was raised by boba fetts grandparents...(she liked to watch things go boom and found that f-14s made big booms when in flight) oh the joys of having too much time waiting for school to start and stuck in the school library till then... ya know I think one of our teachers took our Rp book from us on that one... damn.. good times good times... :::laughs:::  

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:38 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

::giggles noddin her head:::... imagine a RP where its mixed... omfg... lmfao... this was decades ago back in the 80's and my friends and I were bored soooo we took critters (original based on races from several scifi series) and put them on earth and in back then present day... :::laughs so hard her sides hurt::: I wish I still had what we did... it was a load of laughs... one dude had a jabba/klingon half breed (who moved around like a slug and grunted and farted a lot) and I had a romulan pirate (insipred by a book character) who was raised by boba fetts grandparents...(she liked to watch things go boom and found that f-14s made big booms when in flight) oh the joys of having too much time waiting for school to start and stuck in the school library till then... ya know I think one of our teachers took our Rp book from us on that one... damn.. good times good times... :::laughs:::

The 80s? o.o  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:43 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

The 80s? o.o

:::laughs so hard her sides split as she looses her balance fallin to her a**:::... yeppers... imma older biker b***h... oh yea for the record... Sky- is my mother... lmfao... and I have siblings here as well as adopted siblings and very close friends all well over 18... :::she things as she giggles evilly::: yea I can say all but a couple are over 25.... the kids im not talkin about since their under 16 and us parents are protective of all our kids... lol  

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:46 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

The 80s? o.o

:::laughs so hard her sides split as she looses her balance fallin to her a**:::... yeppers... imma older biker b***h... oh yea for the record... Sky- is my mother... lmfao... and I have siblings here as well as adopted siblings and very close friends all well over 18... :::she things as she giggles evilly::: yea I can say all but a couple are over 25.... the kids im not talkin about since their under 16 and us parents are protective of all our kids... lol

I see.

Usually you can sort of gauge what age groups people are in, but I guess sometimes you miss the mark.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:50 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

The 80s? o.o

I see.

Usually you can sort of gauge what age groups people are in, but I guess sometimes you miss the mark.

:::she grins evilly then winks:::... remember dude.. i walk to the beat of my own drummer... always have always will... :::giggles evilly::: and unlike too many people... I dont have the imagination of a dead fish... :::snickers::: it was good ole Albert that said "imagination was more imortant than knowledge"...  

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:52 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

The 80s? o.o

I see.

:::she grins evilly then winks:::... remember dude.. i walk to the beat of my own drummer... always have always will... :::giggles evilly::: and unlike too many people... I dont have the imagination of a dead fish... :::snickers::: it was good ole Albert that said "imagination was more imortant than knowledge"...

Indeed it was.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:54 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

The 80s? o.o

I see.

Indeed it was.

:::sits back with a drink as she snickers:::  

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:56 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

I see.

Indeed it was.

:::sits back with a drink as she snickers:::

You laughand drinka lot. Sometimes at nothing at all. .-.  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games