Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:11 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

:::laughs so hard her sides split as she looses her balance fallin to her a**:::... yeppers... imma older biker b***h... oh yea for the record... Sky- is my mother... lmfao... and I have siblings here as well as adopted siblings and very close friends all well over 18... :::she things as she giggles evilly::: yea I can say all but a couple are over 25.... the kids im not talkin about since their under 16 and us parents are protective of all our kids... lol

I see.

Usually you can sort of gauge what age groups people are in, but I guess sometimes you miss the mark.

:::she grins evilly then winks:::... remember dude.. i walk to the beat of my own drummer... always have always will... :::giggles evilly::: and unlike too many people... I dont have the imagination of a dead fish... :::snickers::: it was good ole Albert that said "imagination was more imortant than knowledge"...

Indeed it was.

:::sits back with a drink as she snickers:::

You laughand drinka lot. Sometimes at nothing at all. .-.

:::snickers evilly as she watches him::: Simply sadistic thoughts dude... sadistic thoughts... and a good drink goes a long way... ::grins evilly as she holds up her glass in toast::: besides why not laugh a lot.. takes the stress of the day off... ::takes a sip as she giggles evilly::: laughin a lot does serve its purpose...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:19 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

:::she grins evilly then winks:::... remember dude.. i walk to the beat of my own drummer... always have always will... :::giggles evilly::: and unlike too many people... I dont have the imagination of a dead fish... :::snickers::: it was good ole Albert that said "imagination was more imortant than knowledge"...

Indeed it was.

:::snickers evilly as she watches him::: Simply sadistic thoughts dude... sadistic thoughts... and a good drink goes a long way... ::grins evilly as she holds up her glass in toast::: besides why not laugh a lot.. takes the stress of the day off... ::takes a sip as she giggles evilly::: laughin a lot does serve its purpose...

Oh, I see.

((Gonna try to get some sleep, see ya around))  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:21 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

Indeed it was.

Oh, I see.

::giggles evilly:::.. do ya really dude...

(nighters and sleep tighters dude)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:30 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

Indeed it was.

Oh, I see.

::she laughs as she walks in a quick circle:::... is that arround enough? or do I need to grab a beach ball?  

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:31 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

Oh, I see.

::she laughs as she walks in a quick circle:::... is that arround enough? or do I need to grab a beach ball?

No, more like, möbius around. @.@  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:38 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

Oh, I see.

::blows raspberries::: Fine here ya go then... :::grumbles:::

Circle...  

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:51 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

Oh, I see.

Circle...

Oh, that's sweet. @.@

I think you've got exactly what kind of nerd I am pegged. xD  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:52 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

Oh, I see.

Circle...

Oh, that's sweet. @.@

:::snickers::: tis nothin but science..  

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:04 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

Circle...

Oh, that's sweet. @.@

Exactly. I rather enjoy science. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:06 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

Circle...

Oh, that's sweet. @.@

:::giggles evilly as she pulls out a 2 liter of diet coke and a package of mintoes::: Ohh yea....  

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:08 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

Circle...

Oh, that's sweet. @.@

:::giggles evilly as she pulls out a 2 liter of diet coke and a package of mintoes::: Ohh yea....

Not the most complicated display of scientific prowess, but certainly fun!

Although, you seem more the kind of person to rig it up for the next person to pull it out of the fridge. :l  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:10 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

Circle...

Oh, that's sweet. @.@

Although, you seem more the kind of person to rig it up for the next person to pull it out of the fridge. :l

:::giggles evilly as she tries not to drop everything::: shush you evil doer! SILENCE!... but ya gravity can be a very dear friend in the case of science pranks...  

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:15 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

:::giggles evilly as she tries not to drop everything::: shush you evil doer! SILENCE!... but ya gravity can be a very dear friend in the case of science pranks...

And all it takes for the perfect booby trap is a needle and thread. Very nice.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:18 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

:::giggles evilly::: maybe but i find a ballon, needle and peice of tape is very amusing and can make some scream really loud...:::starts laughin so hard her sides split::: just as my mother... lfmao  

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:20 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

:::giggles evilly::: maybe but i find a ballon, needle and peice of tape is very amusing and can make some scream really loud...:::starts laughin so hard her sides split::: just as my mother... lfmao

xD

I still prefer the automatic mento drop though.  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games