Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 208 209 210 211 212 213 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:56 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

**smiling again** so here I am....I am glad what she drank didn't effect me.....strange that is.....I just don't know how long I will be here....she is very strong willed............

Well, don't let her in here. >_>;

well when she wakes up I will have no control over where she goes....it is up to my partner as to what happens to her and me.........well I gotta go RL is calling..........

See ya.

hihi!!!! don't listen to her.........

Uh oh. About what? -_-'  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:57 pm
MuyamiKasai
Skyailia
MuyamiKasai
Skyailia

:::scowls kicking Sky:::... thats for your computer... :::scowls rubbing her forehead... damned things givin me a ******** headache...

don't kick me.......it;s not my fault.................

::snickers evilly::: thats not what plant and the twins think... :::laughs so hard her sides hurt::: but anyways.. yes kick your laptop a couple times for me... it needs to be punished... :::snickers:::

it' is not it's fault either......it can't help it got sick......you want me to kick you the next time you get sick?????  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:59 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

**smiling again** so here I am....I am glad what she drank didn't effect me.....strange that is.....I just don't know how long I will be here....she is very strong willed............

Well, don't let her in here. >_>;

well when she wakes up I will have no control over where she goes....it is up to my partner as to what happens to her and me.........well I gotta go RL is calling..........

See ya.

anything.......she is just being worse than ever tonight.......we had to reset my puter so she's in a bad mood........

Uh oh. About what? -_-'

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:00 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

See ya.

anything.......she is just being worse than ever tonight.......we had to reset my puter so she's in a bad mood........

Uh oh. About what? -_-'

Oh, okay. O.o

Hello there you two.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:06 pm
Skyailia
MuyamiKasai
Skyailia
MuyamiKasai
Skyailia

:::scowls kicking Sky:::... thats for your computer... :::scowls rubbing her forehead... damned things givin me a ******** headache...

don't kick me.......it;s not my fault.................

::snickers evilly::: thats not what plant and the twins think... :::laughs so hard her sides hurt::: but anyways.. yes kick your laptop a couple times for me... it needs to be punished... :::snickers:::

it' is not it's fault either......it can't help it got sick......you want me to kick you the next time you get sick?????

:::laughs:: you do.... lol  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:07 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

See ya.

Uh oh. About what? -_-'

Oh, okay. O.o

Hello there you two.

damn you think theres only 2 of them in that crazy ole hag... dude you better get ready I think they found about 4 stuck in that head of hers... :::laughs so hard her sides hurt:::  

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:09 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Uh oh. About what? -_-'

Oh, okay. O.o

Hello there you two.

damn you think theres only 2 of them in that crazy ole hag... dude you better get ready I think they found about 4 stuck in that head of hers... :::laughs so hard her sides hurt:::

I was referring to (1)any and all entities inhabiting Skyailia and (2)you. .-.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:11 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Uh oh. About what? -_-'

Oh, okay. O.o

Hello there you two.

well damn... i thought you were talkin about those others things that like to run arround in her head... or whats left of it... :::giggles evilly as she thinks of calling the home for mother dear::::  

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:17 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

See ya.

Uh oh. About what? -_-'

Oh, okay. O.o

Hello there you two.

I have to start over with puter.......nothing on it.....not used to that **frowns and hisses**  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:21 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Uh oh. About what? -_-'

Oh, okay. O.o

Hello there you two.

I have to start over with puter.......nothing on it.....not used to that **frowns and hisses**

Oh dear. D:  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:22 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh, okay. O.o

Hello there you two.

well damn... i thought you were talkin about those others things that like to run arround in her head... or whats left of it... :::giggles evilly as she thinks of calling the home for mother dear::::

oh my. @.@  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:28 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh, okay. O.o

Hello there you two.

oh my. @.@

:::giggles evilly::: oh yea... we've had to do that before... but she chewed threw the ropes...  

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:32 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

oh my. @.@

:::giggles evilly::: oh yea... we've had to do that before... but she chewed threw the ropes...

Oh, I see. o.o  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:35 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Uh oh. About what? -_-'

Oh, okay. O.o

Hello there you two.

Oh dear. D:

yea a factory reset is no fun.....but I saved everything I wanted to keep.....I just have to put them back on puter when the downloads are done.....till I get everything back I will be a bit grumpy......  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:38 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh, okay. O.o

Hello there you two.

Oh dear. D:

yea a factory reset is no fun.....but I saved everything I wanted to keep.....I just have to put them back on puter when the downloads are done.....till I get everything back I will be a bit grumpy......

I actually had a lightning storm fry something from the startup information on the computer here a few months back... @.@

Reset it it through the built-in backups myself and managed to not lose much, luckily,  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 208 209 210 211 212 213 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games