Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:45 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh, okay. O.o

Hello there you two.

I have to start over with puter.......nothing on it.....not used to that **frowns and hisses**

Oh dear. D:

yea a factory reset is no fun.....but I saved everything I wanted to keep.....I just have to put them back on puter when the downloads are done.....till I get everything back I will be a bit grumpy......

I actually had a lightning storm fry something from the startup information on the computer here a few months back... @.@

Reset it it through the built-in backups myself and managed to not lose much, luckily,

well all those viruses mine got damaged a lot of files and some things did not work right......well gotta go downloads are done gotta restart.......  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:46 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

I have to start over with puter.......nothing on it.....not used to that **frowns and hisses**

Oh dear. D:

yea a factory reset is no fun.....but I saved everything I wanted to keep.....I just have to put them back on puter when the downloads are done.....till I get everything back I will be a bit grumpy......

I actually had a lightning storm fry something from the startup information on the computer here a few months back... @.@

Reset it it through the built-in backups myself and managed to not lose much, luckily,

well all those viruses mine got damaged a lot of files and some things did not work right......well gotta go downloads are done gotta restart.......

See ya, good luck with everything.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:51 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

damn you think theres only 2 of them in that crazy ole hag... dude you better get ready I think they found about 4 stuck in that head of hers... :::laughs so hard her sides hurt:::

I was referring to (1)any and all entities inhabiting Skyailia and (2)you. .-.

well damn... i thought you were talkin about those others things that like to run arround in her head... or whats left of it... :::giggles evilly as she thinks of calling the home for mother dear::::

oh my. @.@

:::giggles evilly::: oh yea... we've had to do that before... but she chewed threw the ropes...

Oh, I see. o.o

:::giggles evilly::: so thats why I now use chains and toss her in the dungeon... keeps her from running away... but this time we came to an agreement... i get to torture.. uhmm i mean soften people up in the dungeon and then she gets their blood... :::snickers evilly:::  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:56 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

well damn... i thought you were talkin about those others things that like to run arround in her head... or whats left of it... :::giggles evilly as she thinks of calling the home for mother dear::::

oh my. @.@

:::giggles evilly::: oh yea... we've had to do that before... but she chewed threw the ropes...

Oh, I see. o.o

:::giggles evilly::: so thats why I now use chains and toss her in the dungeon... keeps her from running away... but this time we came to an agreement... i get to torture.. uhmm i mean soften people up in the dungeon and then she gets their blood... :::snickers evilly:::

rolleyes

:/  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:04 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

oh my. @.@

Oh, I see. o.o

rolleyes

::sticks out her tongue then goes back to her corner to sit and relax:::....you just dont know how to have fun dude...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:07 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

Oh, I see. o.o

rolleyes

::sticks out her tongue then goes back to her corner to sit and relax:::....you just dont know how to have fun dude...

That's true, but I'm certain my idea of fun would not be the same as yours. :l  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:14 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

Oh, I see. o.o

rolleyes

::giggles evilly::: ya know dude we can change that...:::laughs as she moves some chains back under her chair:::  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:19 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214

::giggles evilly::: ya know dude we can change that...:::laughs as she moves some chains back under her chair:::

I'm pretty sure we can't change that. :/  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:25 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214

:::rolls her eyes::: yadda yadda yadda... thats cuz ya never tried... :::giggles evilly:::  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:26 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214

:::rolls her eyes::: yadda yadda yadda... thats cuz ya never tried... :::giggles evilly:::

No, I'm pretty sure.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:30 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214

No, I'm pretty sure.

exactly! :::scowls as she pulls out her poking stick then pokes at him::: thats why ya gotta try and find out for yourself... I promise I wont bite... like my mother... :::rolls her eyes then laughs:::  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:36 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214

No, I'm pretty sure.

exactly! :::scowls as she pulls out her poking stick then pokes at him::: thats why ya gotta try and find out for yourself... I promise I wont bite... like my mother... :::rolls her eyes then laughs:::

No, that's alright. I'm quite certain. :/  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:38 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214

No, I'm pretty sure.

:::pokes him with her pokin stick as she sticks out her tongue:::  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:40 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214

No, I'm pretty sure.

*scoots out of range* -_-'  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:43 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214

No, I'm pretty sure.

*scoots out of range* -_-'

::scowls then throws a full water balloon at him:::... just dont ask what its filled with... :::snickers:::  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games