Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anons Anonymous

Super Gaian

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:07 pm
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD

cat_eek

What could possibly go wrong? emotion_awesome

Luckily, I AM a mechanic, I've basically built some smaller ships by myself... Although, I'm also a pilot, and we saw how that went.

Why am I not relieved? cat_sweatdrop
Well I'll be in my quarters while you do that. *doesn't want to hear banging and clanging*... Don't break my ship. cat_gonk

Banging and clanging? stressed Do I look Aqualish? Trandoshan?

Starship maintenance is a delicate art. >:O

You insult me, Captain.

Forgive me, sir.

Harrumph...

I guess... It's okay. You probably didn't know any better.

We don't all study the intrinsic complexities of Cronau radiation, fusion reactions, and the like. :P

Besides, (hopefully) with a ship this size all of the parts and in optimal working order, and the real challenge is improving efficiency in the power grids, relays, manifold alignment and layout, and such. ninja

How do you keep this place manned, anyway? :o

Very carefully.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:24 pm
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD

Well I'll be in my quarters while you do that. *doesn't want to hear banging and clanging*... Don't break my ship. cat_gonk

You insult me, Captain.

Forgive me, sir.

Harrumph...

We don't all study the intrinsic complexities of Cronau radiation, fusion reactions, and the like. :P

Besides, (hopefully) with a ship this size all of the parts and in optimal working order, and the real challenge is improving efficiency in the power grids, relays, manifold alignment and layout, and such. ninja

Very carefully.

I... Wut?

Do you have your own crew, or hire by trip, or subcontract, or what? And where do you get the credits for all of this... O.o

Wait a minute... What do you use this ship for, exactly? eek  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Anons Anonymous

Super Gaian

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:29 pm
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD

You insult me, Captain.

Forgive me, sir.

Harrumph...

Very carefully.

I... Wut?

Do you have your own crew, or hire by trip, or subcontract, or what? And where do you get the credits for all of this... O.o

What do I use it for??
Getting around? What else?
Consider it more like living on a boat XD
I've a few friends I trust as my supporting officers and they also help train new recruits if they need it or just get 'em situated if they don't.
As far as credit- its more of a barter system than cash-paid. Most of us don't have much anyway.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:58 pm
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD

Forgive me, sir.

Harrumph...

Very carefully.

I... Wut?

What do I use it for??
I've a few friends I trust as my supporting officers and they also help train new recruits if they need it or just get 'em situated if they don't.
As far as credit- its more of a barter system than cash-paid. Most of us don't have much anyway.

But it's a warship covered in guns... It'd be extremely simple to trade in for a more reasonable ship and a metric ton of credits. O.o

You... Need all of those fighters and cannons? gonk

Where do you get things to barter with? O.o  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Anons Anonymous

Super Gaian

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:09 pm
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD

Forgive me, sir.

Harrumph...

Very carefully.

I... Wut?

What do I use it for??

But it's a warship covered in guns... It'd be extremely simple to trade in for a more reasonable ship and a metric ton of credits. O.o

we get stuff from all over the place- visiting worlds and exploring and stuff like that.
Being nice CAN get you pretty far. Most of the money that comes in goes straight to food and ship upkeep- What's left over is put in reserve. The weapons well... consider it talking softly and carrying a big stick.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:11 pm
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD

Very carefully.

I... Wut?

What do I use it for??

we get stuff from all over the place- visiting worlds and exploring and stuff like that.
Being nice CAN get you pretty far. Most of the money that comes in goes straight to food and ship upkeep- What's left over is put in reserve. The weapons well... consider it talking softly and carrying a big stick.

Ah, so it's not a specific rest to anybody, just a general threat to the public. xp  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Anons Anonymous

Super Gaian

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:14 pm
Kay9214

Ah, so it's not a specific rest to anybody, just a general threat to the public. xp

Exactly : )
Besides with all the craziness I wouldn't want to travel the galaxy unarmed these days.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:25 pm
this is my name XD
Kay9214

Besides with all the craziness I wouldn't want to travel the galaxy unarmed these days.

/Redemption has no functioning weapons

O.o

emotion_donotwant  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Anons Anonymous

Super Gaian

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:35 pm
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214

O.o

emotion_donotwant

Sad-face.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:38 pm
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214

O.o

emotion_donotwant

Sad-face.

I'm a floating target. ._.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Anons Anonymous

Super Gaian

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:43 pm
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214

O.o

emotion_donotwant

Sad-face.

...well like i said i use a barter system.
You are upgrading for me- I could give you a few torpedo's for a salvo and a beam bank.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:48 pm
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214

O.o

emotion_donotwant

Sad-face.

You are upgrading for me- I could give you a few torpedo's for a salvo and a beam bank.

I don't have any torpedo launchers... And a beam bank would probably overload the entire grid... (Plus, Lieutenant Uhura, I think the beam bank might be the wrong series xD )  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Anons Anonymous

Super Gaian

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:08 pm
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214

O.o

emotion_donotwant

Sad-face.

I don't have any torpedo launchers... And a beam bank would probably overload the entire grid... (Plus, Lieutenant Uhura, I think the beam bank might be the wrong series xD )

Yeah it kinda is ain't it? Oh well- sorry wrong franchise XD

Anywho I'm sure there's something in the weaponry you can use. We'll discuss it later smile  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:17 pm
angels_halos

Your profile and comments are set to private and your PMs are set to Friends Only. You're a hard person to reply to. :/

I'm far from an expert myself, but I may be able to provide some useful advice. What do you need?  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:20 pm
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214

O.o

emotion_donotwant

Sad-face.

Yeah it kinda is ain't it? Oh well- sorry wrong franchise XD

Anywho I'm sure there's something in the weaponry you can use. We'll discuss it later smile

I don't need anything. I like to help. ^_^
but if you were to insist, raw resources like wiring and power components to repair my power grid, or metal for the structure would be nice... .-.  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games