Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 289 290 291 292 293 294 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:59 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

**still shaking** how did I get out here?? **looking back at you** and you can call me Sky..........

I dunno. o:

Oh, okay, Sky.

HE was there again.....HE would not answer my questions.......

Oh dear. .-.

I'm sorry to hear that. .-.

**pacing back and forth** he is driving me crazy.....I don't know what I will do....got to know who he is......

Have you tried an Internet background check? emotion_facepalm

Lol  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:00 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

imma tired and thinkin evil thoughts... very evil thoughts... ::snickers:::

Oh my. :/

:::giggles evilly::: I knowww....

Okay. .-.

yeeesssss..... ::;she scowls glaring at the new centered areas and flicks off screen then grumbles::: ******** now gotta have this huge assed browser window just to see the entire page... ******** idiots...

Indeed. They don't seem to care about the users anymore. -_-

:::rolls her eyes::; now theres the understatment of the century... i figured that out when Fin came arround changin s**t and putting more importance on "sponsors" and their s**t clouded events verses gaia events and other gaia based s**t... i remember when i started there were several quests you could do to earn gold and other things... :::she scowls shoein 2 small bugs away from her screen:::.. ******** bugs... they need to drop dead and leave me alone... tryin to relax... and torture people  

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:04 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

Okay. .-.

yeeesssss..... ::;she scowls glaring at the new centered areas and flicks off screen then grumbles::: ******** now gotta have this huge assed browser window just to see the entire page... ******** idiots...

:::rolls her eyes::; now theres the understatment of the century... i figured that out when Fin came arround changin s**t and putting more importance on "sponsors" and their s**t clouded events verses gaia events and other gaia based s**t... i remember when i started there were several quests you could do to earn gold and other things... :::she scowls shoein 2 small bugs away from her screen:::.. ******** bugs... they need to drop dead and leave me alone... tryin to relax... and torture people

Gaia has lost its soul and spirit. It's all about exploiting us now.
And they're doing everything they can to hurt those of us that don't have the can to put up.

*releases a few more bugs into your room*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:10 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

Okay. .-.

And they're doing everything they can to hurt those of us that don't have the can to put up.

lmfao.. well this b***h is gonna flip the finger and tail feathers at them and just use it for fun... got enough to keep me amused without the issue of ani items... who knows just what imma think of to do or say... muahahahhaaa...

:::laughs her a** off::: uhmmm im outside on my back porch... lmfao theres these 2 damned bugs pissin me off... and imma smush them then toss them on the candle flame... :::she wonders if theres a hole in her screen now:::...

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:12 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

lmfao.. well this b***h is gonna flip the finger and tail feathers at them and just use it for fun... got enough to keep me amused without the issue of ani items... who knows just what imma think of to do or say... muahahahhaaa...

:::laughs her a** off::: uhmmm im outside on my back porch... lmfao theres these 2 damned bugs pissin me off... and imma smush them then toss them on the candle flame... :::she wonders if theres a hole in her screen now:::...

The only computer here a gnat crawled into the screen and died, so I see the bug through the screen constantly while I'm on it. >.<

No escape.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:18 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

**still shaking** how did I get out here?? **looking back at you** and you can call me Sky..........

I dunno. o:

Oh, okay, Sky.

Oh dear. .-.

**pacing back and forth** he is driving me crazy.....I don't know what I will do....got to know who he is......

Lol

**laughing...that's a good one**

I know what name HE is using but it is just a name.......my partner says he is a demon......**stopping pacing and facing the wall** No!! not HIM!!  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:21 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh dear. .-.

Lol

I know what name HE is using but it is just a name.......my partner says he is a demon......**stopping pacing and facing the wall** No!! not HIM!!

Hmm? What? o.o  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:22 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

The only computer here a gnat crawled into the screen and died, so I see the bug through the screen constantly while I'm on it. >.<

No escape.

oh ********.. now thats a bugs life for ya... live in a large world and then die in the prizon of a computer screen... :::she snickers:::... kinda amusin considerin how annoyin the damned things can be to us...  

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:25 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

No escape.

oh ********.. now thats a bugs life for ya... live in a large world and then die in the prizon of a computer screen... :::she snickers:::... kinda amusin considerin how annoyin the damned things can be to us...

Indeed.

We've had a stink bug problem, but them I don't mind, they're harmless.
Recently we've had a ton of flies though. gonk
/extremehate
And crickets have been getting in. :/
Usually we don't have so many bugs, I guess the cold has started to drive them in.

Usually it's just spiders and cave centipedes in here, maybe a few ants. .-.

Lol  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:27 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh dear. .-.

Lol

Hmm? What? o.o

**turning back around to look at you with disbelief** my partner finally told me who HE is......it is HIM.............it is the DEVIL......  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:29 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Lol

Hmm? What? o.o

**turning back around to look at you with disbelief** my partner finally told me who HE is......it is HIM.............it is the DEVIL......

Oh, I see. o.o  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:30 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

No escape.

Indeed.

/extremehate
Usually we don't have so many bugs, I guess the cold has started to drive them in.

Lol

:::laughs so hard her sides hurt::: thats all? wow.. you'd never survive in florida dude... bugs are a year round critter of some sorts... im rather enjoyin the crickets and frogs and toads right now... nice and relaxing along with the native tribal music in the background... but there was a palmetto bug out here earlier.. i just left the damned thing be... to move it or kill it would be a bit.... sensitive to the nose and eyes.. and would make stink bugs seem like a bed of roses....  

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:34 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

No escape.

Indeed.

/extremehate

Lol

:::laughs so hard her sides hurt::: thats all? wow.. you'd never survive in florida dude... bugs are a year round critter of some sorts... im rather enjoyin the crickets and frogs and toads right now... nice and relaxing along with the native tribal music in the background... but there was a palmetto bug out here earlier.. i just left the damned thing be... to move it or kill it would be a bit.... sensitive to the nose and eyes.. and would make stink bugs seem like a bed of roses....

Well, that's all that manages to get into the house. Why? Are you picking things up and carrying them inside? That doesn't sound very smart. :/

And you really shouldn't kill anything if it's outside. Or most things inside, really. :/  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:38 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Lol

Hmm? What? o.o

Oh, I see. o.o

**pacing again**do your people believe in the Devil Kay??  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:39 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Hmm? What? o.o

Oh, I see. o.o

**pacing again**do your people believe in the Devil Kay??

My people?  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 289 290 291 292 293 294 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games