Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 297 298 299 300 301 302 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:35 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

I was hoping to ask my heart doc if he thought my heart could take the surgery.....but he is concerned about my heart rhythm and now I have to have more tests.....it is so hard....................

Oh my. ;~;

I'm really sorry to hear that. I hope everything turns out okay. ;~;

I do too....but it the waiting that gets so hard.....

Well, I guess the only thing to do is try not to think about it. sweatdrop

Not usually something I advise, but I guess focus on today, on the now, like you had talked about before? sweatdrop

I know it just got so quiet and I was so alone in here.....I used to not mind it so much.....but my mind got the best of me today and won the fight for control of what to think about.......it is easier if there is someone in here to talk to every now and then......that is why I am glad you were on......just needed a shoulder to cry on again......thanks.......

^___^

I'll always try to do anything I can. sweatdrop

Even of I'm not around, I'll respond as soon as I come around if you quote or I notice a post. D:

I'm glad I can help. ^__^

**walks over to you laughing** it has been a wonderful night....I was with my capt....and He did not show up once tonight....we have been having so much fun at the House.........
so she is in a better mood now.......  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:37 pm
Ashi_Kisaki
Kay9214
Ashi_Kisaki
Kay9214
Ashi_Kisaki

Smack talk over here, the other thread is getting crowded. xD

I couldn't resist. I wanted to get your attention and I was giggling to much. rofl

And that volley went about 9 to 9. Holy crap. blaugh

I've marked all of the doubles and dupes. Lol

Go to page three if you wanna celebrate and page four if you want to cry. xD

Kay...be honest..... was it fun? Yes we were a little crazy but it was funny to see us posting back and forth like that. LOL

I'm not going to cry. It is never about winning to me. It is about having fun...and that I did.

Now hopefully Daddicus cleans up quick so we can do it again! hahaha

Of course it is. blaugh

I know. xP

I'm saying, not one of my points were valid on 3 and none of yours on 4. xP
It's funny.

I'll try not to ambush them while you're away. 3nodding lol  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:38 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Not usually something I advise, but I guess focus on today, on the now, like you had talked about before? sweatdrop

I know it just got so quiet and I was so alone in here.....I used to not mind it so much.....but my mind got the best of me today and won the fight for control of what to think about.......it is easier if there is someone in here to talk to every now and then......that is why I am glad you were on......just needed a shoulder to cry on again......thanks.......

^___^

Even of I'm not around, I'll respond as soon as I come around if you quote or I notice a post. D:

**walks over to you laughing** it has been a wonderful night....I was with my capt....and He did not show up once tonight....we have been having so much fun at the House.........

That's great. ^___^

3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:41 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

^___^

That's great. ^___^

3nodding

**walking to the room with the cots I turn smile** nighters Kay and thanks again from both of us.........  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:51 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

^___^

That's great. ^___^

3nodding

**walking to the room with the cots I turn smile** nighters Kay and thanks again from both of us.........

Good night. ^__^  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:36 am
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214

YOU SHALL ALL FALL FIRST! O:<

The all caps is intimidating, but the small font size leaves more to be desired.

I'm choosing to shout at them quietly. Only stupid villains yell their plans for people to actually hear. .-.

So wait your the villain? I don't wanna be a villain.

No, of course not. Only stupid villains yell their plans, which implies that I am not a stupid villain, but does not in any way preclude the possibility of me being a clever hero. .-.

So you're a smart villain using this plan as a decoy.  

Anons Anonymous

Super Gaian

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:43 am
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214

YOU SHALL ALL FALL FIRST! O:<

The all caps is intimidating, but the small font size leaves more to be desired.

I'm choosing to shout at them quietly. Only stupid villains yell their plans for people to actually hear. .-.

No, of course not. Only stupid villains yell their plans, which implies that I am not a stupid villain, but does not in any way preclude the possibility of me being a clever hero. .-.

No. emotion_facepalm  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:54 am
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214

No. emotion_facepalm

lol just kidding  

Anons Anonymous

Super Gaian

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:00 pm
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214

No. emotion_facepalm

lol just kidding

xP Pfffffffffffffttttttttttt.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:24 pm
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214

No. emotion_facepalm

lol just kidding

xP Pfffffffffffffttttttttttt.

heart  

Anons Anonymous

Super Gaian

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:56 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

^___^

That's great. ^___^

3nodding

Good night. ^__^

**sits up and stretches then gets up** boy I am sleeping for a long time.....hi Kay.........  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:00 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

That's great. ^___^

3nodding

Good night. ^__^

**sits up and stretches then gets up** boy I am sleeping for a long time.....hi Kay.........

Hey there, Sky.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:03 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

That's great. ^___^

3nodding

Good night. ^__^

Hey there, Sky.

**looks at you** and what is that you are drinking??  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:11 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Good night. ^__^

Hey there, Sky.

Nothing. This is my bat lollipop. emotion_c8

>.>
<.<

*realizes I'm my vampire hunter self* ._______.

sweatdrop  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:22 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Good night. ^__^

Hey there, Sky.

Nothing. This is my bat lollipop. emotion_c8

>.>
<.<

*realizes I'm my vampire hunter self* ._______.

sweatdrop

**steps back and to one side** I see now......

**looks around nervously** any particular vampire you hunting??  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 297 298 299 300 301 302 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games