Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:05 am
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

I will try to remember that......**walks to the room with the cots and turns at the door** night Kay.......**stretches then lays down**

xD
Lol

Good night.

**sits ups and stretches then looks around** morning Kay....

Good morning.

**getting up and stretching again** yeah it is.....it was a good night too....

That's good.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:16 am
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

I will try to remember that......**walks to the room with the cots and turns at the door** night Kay.......**stretches then lays down**

xD
Lol

Good night.

Good morning.

That's good.

yeah....Mike did not show up last night....so we had fun in the House.....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:18 am
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Good morning.

That's good.

Oh, I see. That's good to hear.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:28 am
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Good morning.

That's good.

yeah...**rubbing my backside** only one bad point....a friend got out that stupid whip of hers.......  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:30 am
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

That's good.

yeah...**rubbing my backside** only one bad point....a friend got out that stupid whip of hers.......

Oh, I see. >.<  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:39 am
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

That's good.

Oh, I see. >.<

yeah....Kat told her I went to the kitchen and she did not see Blood anywhere around....so she thought I had done something to him.....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:40 am
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh, I see. >.<

yeah....Kat told her I went to the kitchen and she did not see Blood anywhere around....so she thought I had done something to him.....

Blood who? The Gryphon? .-.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:44 am
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh, I see. >.<

yeah... he is the guild mascot or pet with ever way you want to look at it.....she keeps thinking I have done something to him when he disappears.....gotta run........  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:47 am
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh, I see. >.<

yeah... he is the guild mascot or pet with ever way you want to look at it.....she keeps thinking I have done something to him when he disappears.....gotta run........

Have you ever done anything to Blood before? .-.

See ya.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:30 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh, I see. >.<

See ya.

**walks back in** nope....never....it started when my other red eye personality came out....she was hunting people and it was thought that she might hurt Blood.....but we don't hurt animals...  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:31 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

See ya.

**walks back in** nope....never....it started when my other red eye personality came out....she was hunting people and it was thought that she might hurt Blood.....but we don't hurt animals...

Only people? -_-  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:41 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

See ya.

Only people? -_-

nowwe aren't cruel.....she didn't hurt those that went into her stew....she fed them her special tea and they didn't feel a thingshe wasn't around long so there weren't many victims.....now me I try not to hurt but when I need to I have....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:54 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

See ya.

Only people? -_-

nowwe aren't cruel.....she didn't hurt those that went into her stew....she fed them her special tea and they didn't feel a thingshe wasn't around long so there weren't many victims.....now me I try not to hurt but when I need to I have....

Killing is even worse. .-.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:00 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

See ya.

Only people? -_-

I only kill when I have to and there are times that it does happen.....have you killed before??  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:03 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Only people? -_-

I only kill when I have to and there are times that it does happen.....have you killed before??

If you really tried, you wouldn't have to though... :/

.-.

Well, I suppose that depends on who exactly you're asking... x:  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games