Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 520 521 522 523 524 525 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:28 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Alright, I guess. Slept all day again. Little rough, but alright, I suppose.

How are you?

And, you are KaTayta, right?

it is good that you are alright...well you gotta sleep...I can imagine...

oh I am much better today...

very good you have met my mule headed sister...**laughs**

People get mad if you stop sleeping altogether, It seems. o.o

That's great. ^__^

Yep. I think you introduced her once before. Sorry I missed her. lol

yeah...I get fussed at for sleeping to much...but when I can't sleep till 3 or 4:00 sleeping 11 or 12:00 isn't to bad for me...

yeppers today was a good day.....

I have told you about her but never introduced her...she just got the invite today...so no need to be sorry..**smiles**

I see...

^__^

Oh. Well, I meant missing her this afternoon because I was away. D:

I don't get fussed at if I can get up around 9:30 and later go back to bed for a nap...but then I end up sleeping till 5:30 and miss the whole afternoon...me I have never been a morning person so I don't mind missing part of the morning...but it did become a problem I missed 2 doc apps...oooops...was able to reschedule....

oooh that's ok..she is easy to get along with.....

Oh dear, that's not good. D:

Ah, well that's good. ^__^  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:35 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

That's great. ^__^

yeah...I get fussed at for sleeping to much...but when I can't sleep till 3 or 4:00 sleeping 11 or 12:00 isn't to bad for me...

I have told you about her but never introduced her...she just got the invite today...so no need to be sorry..**smiles**

I see...

^__^

I don't get fussed at if I can get up around 9:30 and later go back to bed for a nap...but then I end up sleeping till 5:30 and miss the whole afternoon...me I have never been a morning person so I don't mind missing part of the morning...but it did become a problem I missed 2 doc apps...oooops...was able to reschedule....

I know but when I finally get to sleep I just can't seem to wake up when everyone wants me to...and I forgot to write the dates on the calender so Dio would know about them..she is my driver since they don't let me drive...

yeah that's good unless your her little sister..she likes to boss me around sometimes....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:41 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

That's great. ^__^

I see...

^__^

I know but when I finally get to sleep I just can't seem to wake up when everyone wants me to...and I forgot to write the dates on the calender so Dio would know about them..she is my driver since they don't let me drive...

yeah that's good unless your her little sister..she likes to boss me around sometimes....

You gotta let them know because your doctor is important! D:
*flails*

Oh... How so?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:52 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

I see...

^__^

*flails*

Oh... How so?

I know it just slipped my mind....

**looks at you** well I told how she won't let me drink when I want to...then she won't let me have fun and that is probably because of Mad Mikey wanting me..not been having much fun since he showed up..weeeelllll can't have any fun now that I can't see...  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:59 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

I see...

^__^

*flails*

Oh... How so?

**looks at you** well I told how she won't let me drink when I want to...then she won't let me have fun and that is probably because of Mad Mikey wanting me..not been having much fun since he showed up..weeeelllll can't have any fun now that I can't see...

Yes, I saw... Er, sorry, heard about that... Maybe she's looking out for D: Sorry trying to take care of you then?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:31 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

*flails*

Oh... How so?

Yes, I saw... Er, sorry, heard about that... Maybe she's looking out for D: Sorry trying to take care of you then?

yeah I really have to depend on them now....Mad Mikey really did it to me this time....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:08 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

*flails*

Oh... How so?

yeah I really have to depend on them now....Mad Mikey really did it to me this time....

Oh dear...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:13 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

*flails*

Oh... How so?

Oh dear...

yeah I was walking away from him and he blew his hot breath on me....did not realize it till smart told me but it burned my back...then these creatures started coming out of the burns....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:17 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

*flails*

Oh... How so?

Oh dear...

yeah I was walking away from him and he blew his hot breath on me....did not realize it till smart told me but it burned my back...then these creatures started coming out of the burns....

Oh, geez. @.@  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:26 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Oh dear...

Oh, geez. @.@

yeah smart got them all and when we started to leave I noticed one little problem.....I can't see anything...I am blind now.....and I keep hearing noises around me...don't know what or who they are but so far it hasn't been Mad Mikey...  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:40 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Oh dear...

Oh, geez. @.@

yeah smart got them all and when we started to leave I noticed one little problem.....I can't see anything...I am blind now.....and I keep hearing noises around me...don't know what or who they are but so far it hasn't been Mad Mikey...

Oh my, you guys are always in a mess, huh? o.o  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:43 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Oh dear...

Oh, geez. @.@

yeah...well gotta keep the story going and I guess it is me the one who keeps getting the short straw....besides poor poor Mad Mikey had Skyailia but could not keep her...so I guess he has to keep trying.....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:46 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Oh dear...

Oh, geez. @.@

yeah...well gotta keep the story going and I guess it is me the one who keeps getting the short straw....besides poor poor Mad Mikey had Skyailia but could not keep her...so I guess he has to keep trying.....

I see. o.o

So, no campfire songs and harmony storylines coming up, I guess, lol  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:49 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Oh, geez. @.@

I see. o.o

nopers..not with Mad Mikey wanting my soul and me not wanting to let him have it....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:55 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Oh, geez. @.@

I see. o.o

nopers..not with Mad Mikey wanting my soul and me not wanting to let him have it....

I can see why there's a conflict. o.o  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 520 521 522 523 524 525 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games