Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 522 523 524 525 526 527 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:55 am
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

Oh, I think you'll get more points the other way. ninja

Yeah probably, but I digress XD

What are you majoring in? It was Mad Scientestry, right? emotion_awesome

That is a different school with the Mad Scientist degree XD

Secret Agentry?

That's a different school too, unfortunately.

Surely you do something cool? @.@  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:59 am
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

Secret Agentry?

-___- i build circuits correctly but the equipment spits it out wrong and makes me get half cred for a wholly right answer.  

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:01 am
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

Secret Agentry?

-___- i build circuits correctly but the equipment spits it out wrong and makes me get half cred for a wholly right answer.

That's not fair. D:  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:01 am
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

Secret Agentry?

That's not fair. D:

It was apparently "a one shot deal" and so even though I can prove I was right, it didn't matter.  

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:03 am
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

Secret Agentry?

That's not fair. D:

It was apparently "a one shot deal" and so even though I can prove I was right, it didn't matter.

That's... messed up. Is there someone else you can talk to? D:  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:15 am
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

That's not fair. D:

It doesn't look like it. She posted it on the board that it was a one time thing, but I figured she'd at least hear me out ( -____-)
But since it was displayed and the output was wrong I was supposed to make sure it was right before I called her over.
I waited till after class and the exam was over to show it to her. (So at least she'd see what I was talking about. And the test is turned in so it's not like I'm pressuring her to change it at this point) And she said she didn't really have time and that she was busy (it would've taken two seconds really, so I just explained it in two seconds -_- ).
In the end, she said next time make sure its showing right before I call the professor over to check.  

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:17 am
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

That's not fair. D:

It doesn't look like it. She posted it on the board that it was a one time thing, but I figured she'd at least hear me out ( -____-)
But since it was displayed and the output was wrong I was supposed to make sure it was right before I called her over.
I waited till after class and the exam was over to show it to her. (So at least she'd see what I was talking about. And the test is turned in so it's not like I'm pressuring her to change it at this point) And she said she didn't really have time and that she was busy (it would've taken two seconds really, so I just explained it in two seconds -_- ).
In the end, she said next time make sure its showing right before I call the professor over to check.

Oh dear. That's messed up. Dx  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:20 am
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

That's not fair. D:

*sigh* I know. -__-
I can just hope I pass. This class was the one hardest hit by the surgery. I wound up missing more from this class than the rest. I really needed a good test grade. I'm going to be really nervous till grades are released now...  

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:22 am
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

That's not fair. D:

*sigh* I know. -__-
I can just hope I pass. This class was the one hardest hit by the surgery. I wound up missing more from this class than the rest. I really needed a good test grade. I'm going to be really nervous till grades are released now...

Maybe that'll be taken into consideration? D:
Major surgery? D':  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:28 am
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

*sigh* I know. -__-

Major surgery? D':

Meh. Maybe. Whatever happens happens at this point. I just will have to get used to waiting.. XD
Oh btw STO launched it's winter event. Stop by in there sometime its fun. Go in through ESD and talk to Q in the big floating thrown. People all around, hard to miss. XD  

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:31 am
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

*sigh* I know. -__-

Major surgery? D':

Meh. Maybe. Whatever happens happens at this point. I just will have to get used to waiting.. XD
Oh btw STO launched it's winter event. Stop by in there sometime its fun. Go in through ESD and talk to Q in the big floating thrown. People all around, hard to miss. XD

I hope so. D:

Oh, alright. I might check that out.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:41 pm
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

*sigh* I know. -__-

Major surgery? D':

I hope so. D:

If we're on at the same time we'll have to defend the Gingerbread men : )  

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:39 pm
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

*sigh* I know. -__-

Major surgery? D':

I hope so. D:

Lol, alright.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:04 pm
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

Major surgery? D':

I hope so. D:

Lol, alright.

emotion_kirakira  

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:39 am
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

Major surgery? D':

I hope so. D:

Lol, alright.

emotion_kirakira

Either my dad or brother has gonked up the computer with malware and adware and who knows what recently and I've been afraid to use it though. x:  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 522 523 524 525 526 527 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games