Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 523 524 525 526 527 528 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:49 pm
Kay9214

hihi Kay...how's it going with you this fine night??  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:00 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214

I'm alright, I suppose.

How are you?  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:12 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

I'm alright, I suppose.

How are you?

**smiles** that's good..

I am fine just tired...we went and got our Christmas tree...got a real one again and it smells so good..we also had some other stuff to get too...yeah we bought a storm door that has a pet door on it...boy will that make life easier for us...**laughs**  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:15 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

I'm alright, I suppose.

How are you?

**smiles** that's good..

I am fine just tired...we went and got our Christmas tree...got a real one again and it smells so good..we also had some other stuff to get too...yeah we bought a storm door that has a pet door on it...boy will that make life easier for us...**laughs**

I just set a fake one up for someone, myself.

Oh, that's nice. Lol  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:25 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

I'm alright, I suppose.

How are you?

**smiles** that's good..

Oh, that's nice. Lol

that's nice....we decide on a real one last year because we needed a new one...the fake we had been using for years was very bad condition...so we took a vote and a real one won out over another fake...

yeah...now as it is we either have to get up and down several times to let the cats out or in....or just leave the door open which is what they like but it lets in the cold or heat and bugs which is not good....  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:32 pm
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

I hope so. D:

Oh, alright. I might check that out.

If we're on at the same time we'll have to defend the Gingerbread men : )

Lol, alright.

emotion_kirakira

Either my dad or brother has gonked up the computer with malware and adware and who knows what recently and I've been afraid to use it though. x:
no anti-malware you can run?  

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:36 pm
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

I hope so. D:

Oh, alright. I might check that out.

If we're on at the same time we'll have to defend the Gingerbread men : )

Lol, alright.

emotion_kirakira

Either my dad or brother has gonked up the computer with malware and adware and who knows what recently and I've been afraid to use it though. x:
no anti-malware you can run?

Something happened to it. It failed to load during an update or something. >.<  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:37 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

I'm alright, I suppose.

How are you?

**smiles** that's good..

Oh, that's nice. Lol

that's nice....we decide on a real one last year because we needed a new one...the fake we had been using for years was very bad condition...so we took a vote and a real one won out over another fake...

yeah...now as it is we either have to get up and down several times to let the cats out or in....or just leave the door open which is what they like but it lets in the cold or heat and bugs which is not good....

I see.

Do they usually have free reign? Or is complete freedom to come and go new?

Might something else come in? o.o  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:48 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

I'm alright, I suppose.

How are you?

**smiles** that's good..

Oh, that's nice. Lol

I see.

yeah they do...no...they have always had us trained to let them out and in..**laugh**

yes there is always that possibility...we had a opossum come on our porch once....but with the pet door I think there is less of a chance of something coming than if we leave the door open....up in GA I had the door open so our cats (not the same ones) could come in and out...well another cat decided to come in and that was a big problem......  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:10 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

I'm alright, I suppose.

How are you?

**smiles** that's good..

Oh, that's nice. Lol

I see.

yeah they do...no...they have always had us trained to let them out and in..**laugh**

yes there is always that possibility...we had a opossum come on our porch once....but with the pet door I think there is less of a chance of something coming than if we leave the door open....up in GA I had the door open so our cats (not the same ones) could come in and out...well another cat decided to come in and that was a big problem......

I see. Lol

Well, that's true.

Lol, "What is this strange new place?"  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:24 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Oh, that's nice. Lol

I see.

I see. Lol

Well, that's true.

by strange new place it was our home in Georgia...and it took hours to get that cat out of the house cause I was the only one home...TJ was working graveyard shift that night so he wasn't home..believe it or not but because of what time it was I ended up calling the police to help me get the cat out of the house...it took the two of us to finally do it...  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:21 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Oh, that's nice. Lol

I see.

I see. Lol

Well, that's true.

by strange new place it was our home in Georgia...and it took hours to get that cat out of the house cause I was the only one home...TJ was working graveyard shift that night so he wasn't home..believe it or not but because of what time it was I ended up calling the police to help me get the cat out of the house...it took the two of us to finally do it...

Yeah, but a strange new place to any random cats wandering in. Lol

Oh my. That's a little funny. x:  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:32 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

I see.

I see. Lol

Well, that's true.

I know...I really don't know why it walked in except maybe it mistook our house for its home...the houses there had just a few styles cause it was a old navel air base....

what was funny was me chasing this cat trying to get it to go back out the door it came in...it went under my bed and every time I got it out it would run around the house..when it would not come out is when I started calling for help...the cop was able to get it to run out from under the bed and I blocked it from the rest of the house so that the only way out was the door it came in....**laughs**  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:43 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

I see.

I see. Lol

Well, that's true.

I know...I really don't know why it walked in except maybe it mistook our house for its home...the houses there had just a few styles cause it was a old navel air base....

what was funny was me chasing this cat trying to get it to go back out the door it came in...it went under my bed and every time I got it out it would run around the house..when it would not come out is when I started calling for help...the cop was able to get it to run out from under the bed and I blocked it from the rest of the house so that the only way out was the door it came in....**laughs**

It wanted to move in. emotion_kirakira
Lol

Ugh, cats like to jam in places they shouldn't be and stay there. >.<
My mom's cat will get through a locked door, sometimes even, to run around in the cluttered basement, and that's a pain.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:49 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

I see. Lol

Well, that's true.

It wanted to move in. emotion_kirakira
Lol

Ugh, cats like to jam in places they shouldn't be and stay there. >.<
My mom's cat will get through a locked door, sometimes even, to run around in the cluttered basement, and that's a pain.

yeah but I didn't want it too...we already had two cats and two dogs...

yeppers...they sometimes like tight places...we put in a catwalk because cats like high places too..they love it...  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 523 524 525 526 527 528 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games