Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 525 526 527 528 529 530 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lyekka

Rainbow Trafficker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:15 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:05 pm
Kay9214
If its something you have to set up ahead of time, I'm sure there's not.

When they screw the thing up, I eventually go spelunking and try to clear out every scrap of malicious program anywhere and reset as many defaults as I can...

Its Windows right?
Windows automatically creates restore points when major events take place. Program installs, updates, stuff like that. Just check the date and see how far back it'll set you back.  

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:21 pm
Lyekka
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lol, nice.

Hello there.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:23 pm
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
If its something you have to set up ahead of time, I'm sure there's not.

When they screw the thing up, I eventually go spelunking and try to clear out every scrap of malicious program anywhere and reset as many defaults as I can...

Its Windows right?
Windows automatically creates restore points when major events take place. Program installs, updates, stuff like that. Just check the date and see how far back it'll set you back.

Oh, I see. I'll check that out...  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:09 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Lol, yeah.

I gotta go catch up on the games and such, so if I don't catch you again before you go, good night!

gotta go to bed soon so I will say nighters...you have a good one...

Alright, good night. ^__^

hihi Kay...just wanted to pop in and say hi before eye doc app...
how your day going?

Alright, I suppose.

Good luck with your appointment. 3nodding

that is good...

all went well with app...no changes to speak of..so no surgery for now on my eyes..so I am happy..  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:12 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Lol, yeah.

I gotta go catch up on the games and such, so if I don't catch you again before you go, good night!

gotta go to bed soon so I will say nighters...you have a good one...

how your day going?

Alright, I suppose.

that is good...

all went well with app...no changes to speak of..so no surgery for now on my eyes..so I am happy..

Well, that's good. 3nodding  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:30 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

how your day going?

Alright, I suppose.

that is good...

yeppers...but it was hard to see the keys there for awhile cause my eyes were dilated..**laughs** it was kinda funny...took me awhile to do things I had to do...
we got our tree up it is pretty and smell so good...brought home a big bunch of branches that had been cut off other trees for Kasai to make us a wreath for the front door again....can't wait for them to get the lights and stuff on the tree...  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:33 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

how your day going?

Alright, I suppose.

that is good...

yeppers...but it was hard to see the keys there for awhile cause my eyes were dilated..**laughs** it was kinda funny...took me awhile to do things I had to do...
we got our tree up it is pretty and smell so good...brought home a big bunch of branches that had been cut off other trees for Kasai to make us a wreath for the front door again....can't wait for them to get the lights and stuff on the tree...

Oh dear. o.o

Oh, that's neat too. Everything all natural and done by hand. Cool.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:02 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Alright, I suppose.

that is good...

Oh dear. o.o

I am glad it is finally better...

yeppers..they were just gonna to throw them away...so why noy make a wreath the price is right....  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:16 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Alright, I suppose.

that is good...

Oh dear. o.o

yeppers..they were just gonna to throw them away...so why noy make a wreath the price is right....

Certainly makes sense.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:58 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Oh dear. o.o

Certainly makes sense.

yeppers

well Kay I won't max out tonight...but I had a blast talking with friends....and I finally found that song I was looking for so I could post in the thread of the Panther guild...so I am happy...

so I bid you nighters and hope you have a good one too.....  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:00 am
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Oh dear. o.o

Certainly makes sense.

yeppers

well Kay I won't max out tonight...but I had a blast talking with friends....and I finally found that song I was looking for so I could post in the thread of the Panther guild...so I am happy...

I'm glad.

Good night.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:02 am
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Oh dear. o.o

Certainly makes sense.

yeppers

I'm glad.

Good night.

hihi Kay...how's your day going??  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:35 am
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Oh dear. o.o

Certainly makes sense.

yeppers

I'm glad.

Good night.

Alright, I guess...

How are you?  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:52 am
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Certainly makes sense.

yeppers

I'm glad.

Good night.

Alright, I guess...

How are you?

**raises one eyebrow** that's good I hope...

oh I am doing good...we are getting ready to decorate our tree...wheeee....

**looks around** oooooh Santa Kay what happens if I my have been a little on the naughty side??  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 525 526 527 528 529 530 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games