Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 614 615 616 617 618 619 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:28 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

hey Kay...how is it with you????

Eh... Still... going, at least. I'm alright-ish, I suppose...

How are you?

not so good...RL things as well as other things have really got me down...

Such things happen far too often for some of us. emotion_8c

I hope you feel better. :c  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:37 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

How are you?

yeah right now it seems to be piling up on me....**sighs**  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:39 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

How are you?

I'm sorry to here that. :c

Anything good going on?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:51 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

How are you?

Anything good going on?

**looks at you and laughs** well I would not call it good my friend....our meal was provided by none other than Mikey....so we kinda fell asleep trying to get away from him...you know these guys have this thing for putting me in the trunk of a car...cause that is where I ended up again....put there by Mikey...  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:57 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

How are you?

Anything good going on?

**looks at you and laughs** well I would not call it good my friend....our meal was provided by none other than Mikey....so we kinda fell asleep trying to get away from him...you know these guys have this thing for putting me in the trunk of a car...cause that is where I ended up again....put there by Mikey...

Oh... @.@

Well, remember, if you can't get out by a latch or something, a lot of cars have taillights you can kick out from inside the trunk.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:14 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Anything good going on?

Oh... @.@

Well, remember, if you can't get out by a latch or something, a lot of cars have taillights you can kick out from inside the trunk.

yeah that would work if you are awake....but I was fast asleep...well we got to Mikey's castle....then he chain me to a wall in his dungeon...then we left and got quirky and chained him next to me....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:04 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Anything good going on?

Oh... @.@

yeah that would work if you are awake....but I was fast asleep...well we got to Mikey's castle....then he chain me to a wall in his dungeon...then we left and got quirky and chained him next to me....

Ah... I'm too light I sleeper for that, I think. o.o

How'd you know you were in the trunk then? @.@  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:23 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Anything good going on?

Oh... @.@

hey I am here and there too..so I know what is going on there....weird ain't it?? well anyway we are chained to the wall....I finally get in touch with smart mentally...but not before these critters start crawling allover us...boy Mikey lives with some nasty critters and they bite too.....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:26 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Anything good going on?

Oh... @.@

hey I am here and there too..so I know what is going on there....weird ain't it?? well anyway we are chained to the wall....I finally get in touch with smart mentally...but not before these critters start crawling allover us...boy Mikey lives with some nasty critters and they bite too.....

>.<

That sucks.

Usually I get on pretty well with animals.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:40 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Oh... @.@

>.<

That sucks.

well I guess Mikey doesn't feed his critters very well...they are kinda mean and hungry....now smart finally shows up to get us free but.....so does Mikey...smart had a tranquilizer gun and shot him...so then he had to figure out what to do with him.....after searching he found some duct tape....so he taped Mikey up and threw him in the moat full of piranhas.......  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:42 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Oh... @.@

>.<

That sucks.

well I guess Mikey doesn't feed his critters very well...they are kinda mean and hungry....now smart finally shows up to get us free but.....so does Mikey...smart had a tranquilizer gun and shot him...so then he had to figure out what to do with him.....after searching he found some duct tape....so he taped Mikey up and threw him in the moat full of piranhas.......

Oh gee. @.@  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:47 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

>.<

That sucks.

Oh gee. @.@

oh yeah....then he came back and freed me and quirky and of course we got away again.....now we wait and see when Mad Mikey shows up again....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:55 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

>.<

That sucks.

Oh gee. @.@

oh yeah....then he came back and freed me and quirky and of course we got away again.....now we wait and see when Mad Mikey shows up again....

A little cyclical, huh? o.o  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:59 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

>.<

That sucks.

Oh gee. @.@

yeah I guess I am..I just feel he is still somewhere out there...not close right now but out there and he must be plenty mad that we got away......  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:05 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

>.<

That sucks.

Oh gee. @.@

yeah I guess I am..I just feel he is still somewhere out there...not close right now but out there and he must be plenty mad that we got away......

And on and on until next time. o.o

Lol  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 614 615 616 617 618 619 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games