Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 616 617 618 619 620 621 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:39 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214

hey Kay....how is it going for you????

So-so.

I was pretty sick, so, even though I don't feel well right now, it feels great compared to what it was. x.x

How are you?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:53 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

So-so.

I was pretty sick, so, even though I don't feel well right now, it feels great compared to what it was. x.x

How are you?

well that is good that you are doing better my friend....

I am kinda sick myself....we my our trip again yesterday and id some work in the house but forgot an important thing....it was 85 degrees out and we forgot to drink water while working and then with not feeling so good today we did a lot of things and now we all are feeling it.....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:56 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

So-so.

How are you?

I am kinda sick myself....we my our trip again yesterday and id some work in the house but forgot an important thing....it was 85 degrees out and we forgot to drink water while working and then with not feeling so good today we did a lot of things and now we all are feeling it.....

Well, that's not good. D:

Liable to have a heatstroke, if plain old fashion exhaustion isn't bad enough. >.<  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:11 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

So-so.

How are you?

Liable to have a heatstroke, if plain old fashion exhaustion isn't bad enough. >.<

yeah...when we go again we are taking plenty of water even though the weather calls for cooler temps..someone broke into a shed so we need to get back and fix it so they can't get in again....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:12 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

So-so.

How are you?

yeah...when we go again we are taking plenty of water even though the weather calls for cooler temps..someone broke into a shed so we need to get back and fix it so they can't get in again....

People are rotten creatures. Dx  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:17 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

So-so.

How are you?

yeah that is very right....I don't know what they were looking for but it seems like they did not find it since they kept coming back...maybe when we get done they will stay away.....**cross my fingers and toes**  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:39 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

So-so.

How are you?

yeah that is very right....I don't know what they were looking for but it seems like they did not find it since they kept coming back...maybe when we get done they will stay away.....**cross my fingers and toes**

You've gotta figure that the chances of any one specific place being broken into is pretty low... so for it to keep happening... >.<

It's gotta be targeted. Dx  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:51 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

You've gotta figure that the chances of any one specific place being broken into is pretty low... so for it to keep happening... >.<

that is what we are thinking...but since we did not have much contact with my father and brother I have no idea what it could be...I guess that is what happens when you don't stay in touch with family.....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:00 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

that is what we are thinking...but since we did not have much contact with my father and brother I have no idea what it could be...I guess that is what happens when you don't stay in touch with family.....

I see. >.<

Families are complicated.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:07 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

I see. >.<

yeah and ours is a very complicated one...I knew I would not have much contact with my father after Mom passed....never had much my brother after I left home....so it was the same.....I just wonder what it will be like if he does come home early.....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:09 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

I see. >.<

yeah and ours is a very complicated one...I knew I would not have much contact with my father after Mom passed....never had much my brother after I left home....so it was the same.....I just wonder what it will be like if he does come home early.....

Ah. sweatdrop

Yeah, things get weird over here too. >.<

Seems like everything is a powder leg too, these days. >.<  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:15 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

I see. >.<

Ah. sweatdrop

that is not good...

yeah it has gotten strange here too....Dio's emotion's have been getting the better of her...it gets pretty bad some days...**sighs**  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:18 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

I see. >.<

Ah. sweatdrop

that is not good...

yeah it has gotten strange here too....Dio's emotion's have been getting the better of her...it gets pretty bad some days...**sighs**

Oh my. >.<  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:44 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

I see. >.<

Ah. sweatdrop

that is not good...

Oh my. >.<

yeah I wish there was something I could do but there is nothing I can i this....**sighs again**  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:46 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

I see. >.<

Ah. sweatdrop

that is not good...

Oh my. >.<

yeah I wish there was something I could do but there is nothing I can i this....**sighs again**

Sorry. :c  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 616 617 618 619 620 621 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games