Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 620 621 622 623 624 625 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:15 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214

20 bucks. :/

You could get 18-24 RIGs/gold generators for that.

huh?

The furs that we are talking about the prices of. The one I mentioned is $20.

For which you could get 18 to 24 cash shop RIG or gold generating items.
no what I mean is...what are RIG ... what items generate gold

Lol
And I call myself Gaia illiterate. >.<
And sadly... we've had this conversation before. And also a conversation about having had had that conversation before. .__.

>.< lol

RIGs are Random Item Generators, primarily the monthly ones that get put out... (this month is Underworld Descent, I believe).

The items that generate gold have included but are likely not limited to:
Flynn's Booty, Flynn's Chest, Candy Hearts, Roses and Romance, Carnival Day

LOL I figured it out in the meantime - at first I actually thought you meant those things where you post on 10 profiles and hit F4 etc (which is how I got hacked the first time by a so-called friend LOL Live and learn) I thought you had the inside track wink  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:17 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214

20 bucks. :/

You could get 18-24 RIGs/gold generators for that.

huh?

Lol
And sadly... we've had this conversation before. And also a conversation about having had had that conversation before. .__.

>.< lol

RIGs are Random Item Generators, primarily the monthly ones that get put out... (this month is Underworld Descent, I believe).

LOL I figured it out in the meantime - at first I actually thought you meant those things where you post on 10 profiles and hit F4 etc (which is how I got hacked the first time by a so-called friend LOL Live and learn) I thought you had the inside track wink

...how do you get hacked like that? :/  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:25 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214

Lol

>.< lol

well it was this "special golden halo" item. I trusted the person, clicked on the link and when I tried to get back in I was locked out of Elyria. Being a total D-uh I didn't realized I just had to re-set my password gonk months later the Mod told me...boy did I feel stupid all around LOL, but I was lucky I got all my stuff back - copied and pasted my trade history and sent it to the mods  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:27 pm
Kay9214
mikaluca
Kay9214
mikaluca
Kay9214

xD

Maybe. I thought they were a little silly at first... I'll have to wait and see where they go with it, I suppose.

oh its definitely a money pot xD
i'm not putting actual cash into it, but I can put gold into it. lol

Yeah, I'm worried that gold gaianimals will get neglected.
Maybe this will let them ease up on all of the other stuff they've been piling on. @n@

Yeah I expect gold ones to have sparse updates and lots of same item sales for big ticket items.

Well, luckily I'm not a small fuzzy creature in any reality I can think of. o.o
So, I'll pass. >.<

lol i dunno if i can picture a kitty kay either o.O  

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:31 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214

Lol

>.< lol

well it was this "special golden halo" item. I trusted the person, clicked on the link and when I tried to get back in I was locked out of Elyria. Being a total D-uh I didn't realized I just had to re-set my password gonk months later the Mod told me...boy did I feel stupid all around LOL, but I was lucky I got all my stuff back - copied and pasted my trade history and sent it to the mods

Oh, I thought it had been the copy and paste thing.

Poor Elyria. She was so traumatized her mind fracture. O.o  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:33 pm
mikaluca
Kay9214
mikaluca
Kay9214
mikaluca
Kay9214

xD

Maybe. I thought they were a little silly at first... I'll have to wait and see where they go with it, I suppose.

oh its definitely a money pot xD
i'm not putting actual cash into it, but I can put gold into it. lol

Maybe this will let them ease up on all of the other stuff they've been piling on. @n@

Yeah I expect gold ones to have sparse updates and lots of same item sales for big ticket items.

So, I'll pass. >.<

Currently looks about the same (but with different ears and tail) as ...TerrBear? lol  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:35 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214

Lol

>.< lol

actually she was..months of being on display in nothing but that dingy avi underwear...UGH not even the pretty stuff from Ruby's rack...and then Nia..taking her place - moving up to VC in the Guild - yeah...she was pretty upset....  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:35 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214

Lol

>.< lol

actually she was..months of being on display in nothing but that dingy avi underwear...UGH not even the pretty stuff from Ruby's rack...and then Nia..taking her place - moving up to VC in the Guild - yeah...she was pretty upset....

Poor thing. >.<  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:40 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214

Poor thing. >.<

well...the girls duked it out in one of the Tourneys..she got a lot of her frustrations out...they hugged and made up and then went shopping together....  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:42 pm
Kay9214
mikaluca
Kay9214
mikaluca
Kay9214

So, I'll pass. >.<

Currently looks about the same (but with different ears and tail) as ...TerrBear? lol

.... emotion_facepalm  

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:42 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214

Poor thing. >.<

well...the girls duked it out in one of the Tourneys..she got a lot of her frustrations out...they hugged and made up and then went shopping together....

...that sounds like cheating. >.<  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:44 pm
mikaluca
Kay9214
mikaluca
Kay9214
mikaluca
Kay9214

So, I'll pass. >.<

.... emotion_facepalm

Sorry, I tried not to say it. xD
I couldn't not. It was too hard. xD

...I guess we're even for the chilling thing now. lol  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:45 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214

Poor thing. >.<

emotion_donotwant I don't cheat!!! Nia kicked her butt, but it was all forgiven..it's all in the dice (as you well know...as I recall you seriously kicked Nia's butt in the last one...)  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:46 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214

Poor thing. >.<

emotion_donotwant I don't cheat!!! Nia kicked her butt, but it was all forgiven..it's all in the dice (as you well know...as I recall you seriously kicked Nia's butt in the last one...)

I meant the fact that you were in a tournament twice. >.<  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:55 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214

Poor thing. >.<

I meant the fact that you were in a tournament twice. >.<

ahhh...I think it was that Battle League...if we have an uneven number of sign ups, crew will use their other avis to even it out - they're both members of the Guild, so it was okay  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 620 621 622 623 624 625 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games