Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 625 626 627 628 629 630 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:33 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

..um...rock, paper, scissors for whose the meanie?

I was being supportive and you were being mean. I think that determines who the meanie is. >.<;

oooh...did I miss that part?..um could you refresh my aged memory? (I hope you know I'm only playing Kay)

It was just a minute ago. >.<

(xP

I hope you don't think my way of dealing with a serious issue is: "You're a meanie, meanie!" >.< lol)

LOL..are we having a serious issue?

Well, I said something along the lines of 'You're a meanie, meanie!', so I hope not, because if we are I'm not handling it very well. >.<

xD  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:40 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

..um...rock, paper, scissors for whose the meanie?

I was being supportive and you were being mean. I think that determines who the meanie is. >.<;

oooh...did I miss that part?..um could you refresh my aged memory? (I hope you know I'm only playing Kay)

(xP

I hope you don't think my way of dealing with a serious issue is: "You're a meanie, meanie!" >.< lol)

Well, I said something along the lines of 'You're a meanie, meanie!', so I hope not, because if we are I'm not handling it very well. >.<

xD
LOL...you're fine! ..you know sometimes I just like to get you started LOL  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:49 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

(xP

xD

I know. >.<

My original point was meant to be, if we weren't just playing around, this isn't how I would be acting. xP  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:51 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

(xP

xD

I know. >.<

My original point was meant to be, if we weren't just playing around, this isn't how I would be acting. xP

How would you act? and in what situation? just curious  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:54 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

xD

I know. >.<

o.o;

I dunno. I was just saying, I know you're playing. >.<

If there was a situation I thought was serious, I'd probably say something like... 'I'm serious.' o.o  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:07 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

xD

I know. >.<

o.o;

If there was a situation I thought was serious, I'd probably say something like... 'I'm serious.' o.o

and I'd probably still think you were kidding and push the envelope...I think I'm having a flashback..yup..time to change the subject! xd  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:09 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

I know. >.<

o.o;

and I'd probably still think you were kidding and push the envelope...I think I'm having a flashback..yup..time to change the subject! xd

Well, then would come more and more obvious exclamations... but I guess that didn't work either. >.<

Lol

But, moving on. gonk

So, are you feeling any better today?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:30 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

I know. >.<

o.o;

Well, then would come more and more obvious exclamations... but I guess that didn't work either. >.<

Lol

But, moving on. gonk

yeah,,I really am xd Have my voice back and except for a little cough I'm doing pretty good - Thanks for asking!  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:32 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

o.o;

Lol

But, moving on. gonk

yeah,,I really am xd Have my voice back and except for a little cough I'm doing pretty good - Thanks for asking!

That's good. 3nodding

Yeah, I was pretty sick there for a while too... Some of the physical after effects can take quite a while to clear up.

Get all better soon, alright? ^__^

yum_tea yum_tea yum_tea  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:36 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

how's it going with you today my friend??

It's going alright, I suppose. How are you?

getting better I hope....had a doc app but just as we were going out the door the stomach bug I thought I was over decided it tell me I wasn't over it.....so I had to reschedule it....it has been as hell of a week my friend.....

Oh dear. D:

Get well soon, okay?

yeah we are taking a rest before going back again....got to get what we couldn't get done done...

I see... Some things just seem to get drawn out, huh? I know how that is. >.<

yeah this week has a week of where if it can go wrong it has...I hope by the time we go again everything will be back on track...oh no....just remembered it will be only three of us going again...Birdie sprained her ankle and damaged the growth plate in her leg...so she is on cructhes for the next three weeks.....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:45 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

getting better I hope....had a doc app but just as we were going out the door the stomach bug I thought I was over decided it tell me I wasn't over it.....so I had to reschedule it....it has been as hell of a week my friend.....

Oh dear. D:

Get well soon, okay?

yeah we are taking a rest before going back again....got to get what we couldn't get done done...

yeah this week has a week of where if it can go wrong it has...I hope by the time we go again everything will be back on track...oh no....just remembered it will be only three of us going again...Birdie sprained her ankle and damaged the growth plate in her leg...so she is on cructhes for the next three weeks.....

So that's Muyami's status... Well, best wishes to them. D: (Whichever one it is, because I have a bad memory of who is who. o.o )  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:51 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh dear. D:

Get well soon, okay?

So that's Muyami's status... Well, best wishes to them. D: (Whichever one it is, because I have a bad memory of who is who. o.o )

yeah that is her Birdie...she can't even go to swim practice and that has her really miserable....yeah a rough 3 weeks for all of us....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:55 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

yeah that is her Birdie...she can't even go to swim practice and that has her really miserable....yeah a rough 3 weeks for all of us....

Okay, I wasn't sure.

Tell her 'get well soon' for me. emotion_8c  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:32 pm
Nia Phoenix
Have my voice back and except for a little cough I'm doing pretty good.

*walks in on this part and quickly turns around* "Aw crap! I have to tell the boss it didn't work. She's still got her voice."  

Axton Evajea
Vice Captain

Darth Scabrous
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:36 pm
Nia Phoenix

*quickly approaches the Jedi* "Shlikt! Are you sure there are no symptoms which are worsening? Lord Daddicus will be most displeased with Shlikt me if you aren't developing embarrassing purplish dots on Shlikt your forehead in the next hour."  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 625 626 627 628 629 630 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games