Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 703 704 705 706 707 708 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Heliko pylori

Dapper Darling

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:59 pm
Darkerdemons

lol Just came back from watching Star Wars, lol.

Gods of Egypt sounds interesting.

Sweet! How did you like it? biggrin

I'm not too sure about the story behind Gods of Egypt but it does look visually appealing. I wouldn't go see it on my own but I wouldn't object if the bf wanted to see it. And again, it looks like it's worth seeing in 3D. It had some pretty awesome affects (hopefully it has more than only what they showed in the trailer, lol).  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:01 pm
Heliko pylori
Darkerdemons

lol Just came back from watching Star Wars, lol.

Gods of Egypt sounds interesting.

Sweet! How did you like it? biggrin

I'm not too sure about the story behind Gods of Egypt but it does look visually appealing. I wouldn't go see it on my own but I wouldn't object if the bf wanted to see it. And again, it looks like it's worth seeing in 3D. It had some pretty awesome affects (hopefully not just what they showed in the trailer, lol).
whee I liked it. Need to get it so I can see it with subtitles though; hearing impairment makes it hard to follow the dialogue sometimes. How about you?  

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

Heliko pylori

Dapper Darling

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:26 pm
Darkerdemons
whee I liked it. Need to get it so I can see it with subtitles though; hearing impairment makes it hard to follow the dialogue sometimes. How about you?

With the way they laid out the story, it's kind of hard to not like it, lol. I don't blame them for playing it safe though after how episodes I-III turned out. xp Awww, I'm sorry your hearing impairment interfered. That sucks.

I really enjoyed it. I liked Fin's character a lot. He had history, background and reason though the more I think about it the more I question how he was able to go so long under the radar. With the mindset he has, one doesn't just...do what he did without someone watching him (trying to give an answer without spoiling it for anyone. lol). There were a couple of things I fussed about but overall, I was very pleased with it. If anything, I was disappointed with the audience on opening night. I expected mass cheering when the Star Wars title came up on the screen. It didn't happen. sad  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:45 pm
omnom-chan

lol I couldn't help but notice the amusing "bouncing" cursor in your gif.  

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

omnom-chan

Accursed Trash

32,125 Points
  • Space Blob Recruit 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Distrustul Officer 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:58 am
Darkerdemons
omnom-chan

lol I couldn't help but notice the amusing "bouncing" cursor in your gif.
Oh that's pretty normal. xd I wanted to refresh so that it'll show the true total, but then realized there's no recording time left haha.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:16 pm
talk2hand I have not read the very amusing recent announcement.

Pffft! There goes the Bloodstone Amulet and the Indestructible Evil Sith Driod. At least Darth-Mommicus is in good spirits. rofl  

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

Shadow Belmonte

Irregular Regular

41,600 Points
  • Bold Glow 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:18 am
That comic was hilarious! emotion_awesome

Happy Anniversary~!

And yay, a wedding announcement~!
emotion_kirakira  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:28 am
Jason The Acceptable

congrats on getting married i'm looking forward to going to the wedding. but what must we wear clothing wise to it? do we dress formal or come as we are? also if i don't make it to the wedding sense the time is so late in my area i send my best regards to you both biggrin  

KarmaTheNatureLover

Friendly Cat

21,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Nostalgic Scrapbooker 50
  • Inquisitor 200

Niamh Cuina

Fluffy Healer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:04 pm
Darkerdemons
talk2hand I have not read the very amusing recent announcement.

Pffft! There goes the Bloodstone Amulet and the Indestructible Evil Sith Driod. At least Darth-Mommicus is in good spirits. rofl

o.o see you~ *flauscherl to the ground* 4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:39 pm
Hikari chan21

Oh, a long jump! eek

sorry again lol redface emotion_facepalm *flauscherl*  

Niamh Cuina

Fluffy Healer

Hikari chan21

Original Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:42 pm
Niamh Cuina
Hikari chan21

Oh, a long jump! eek

xd Don't mind it, Niamh! And I'm sorry for being a poor jumper... lol
We'll do better tomorrow! emotion_yatta  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:44 pm
Hikari chan21
Niamh Cuina
Hikari chan21

Oh, a long jump! eek

xd Don't mind it, Niamh! And I'm sorry for being a poor jumper... lol
We'll do better tomorrow! emotion_yatta

redface demo.. *touch fingers* redface 4laugh
do you have a moment for crew? asked Fred right now but wouldbe great to know what you think 4laugh  

Niamh Cuina

Fluffy Healer

Jason The Acceptable
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:05 pm
KarmaTheNatureLover
Jason The Acceptable

congrats on getting married i'm looking forward to going to the wedding. but what must we wear clothing wise to it? do we dress formal or come as we are? also if i don't make it to the wedding sense the time is so late in my area i send my best regards to you both biggrin

Your attire is not important. I just hope there are a lot of friends to help us celebrate! If you can't make it, that's okay, too. Your intentions are noticed. I'll make a guestbook for those who can't attend. At least they can leave their well-wishes there.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:10 pm
Jason The Acceptable

i'm using hospital WiFi due to a family emergency and the mobile app but shall make it the mobile app now lets you into towns. i just hope it doesn't lag to much.  

KarmaTheNatureLover

Friendly Cat

21,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Nostalgic Scrapbooker 50
  • Inquisitor 200

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:17 pm
Hello=) has anyone watched *The Force Awakens*? I'd sure love to hear the story about Han Solo's son....wouldn't you? ninja question  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 703 704 705 706 707 708 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games