Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 711 712 713 714 715 716 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:17 pm
Working on the May the 4th event~ In the mean time, food for thought...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 11:18 pm
a d o r k a b u l l

Welcome back to BG and welcome to DD’s BG guild!

I am out of town at the moment, but will add your tank to the guild lists in a few days when I get home! wink

ninja If you don’t see your tank listed and name added to the Bounty Hunter list by next week, please send me a reminder!  

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

a d o r k a b u l l

Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 2:58 pm
Darkerdemons

I am out of town at the moment, but will add your tank to the guild lists in a few days when I get home! wink

ninja If you don’t see your tank listed and name added to the Bounty Hunter list by next week, please send me a reminder!

thank you!
okay sounds good, I will be on the lookout wink  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 7:18 pm
a d o r k a b u l l
Darkerdemons

thank you!
okay sounds good, I will be on the lookout wink

ninja Your tank has been added. Happy glowing!  

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 8:48 pm
Peachy_Girl_Momo

biggrin Hi! Welcome to Darth Daddicus' Booty Grab Guild!

Let me know if you add fish to your tank or create a bump thread. I can then add your tank to the guild tank lists.  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 11:48 am
Prince Kathryn

biggrin Hi! Welcome to Darth Daddicus' Booty Grab Guild!

Do you have a tank and a bump thread? If you do, I can add them to the guild tank lists. If you don't, no problem! The guild usually has more activity around events, which will be posted through guild announcements.  

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

a purple cutie

Vicious Cutesmasher

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:09 pm
Hello there, Darkerdemon, was hoping to get my tank back up in the BG thread again, was gone for a few years, but back again. Let me know of any info you need, Thank you  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:26 pm
a purple cutie
Hello there, Darkerdemon, was hoping to get my tank back up in the BG thread again, was gone for a few years, but back again. Let me know of any info you need, Thank you

Will add your tank to the guild lists ASAP. The bump thread and tank in your signature give me all the info I need. Welcome back! wink  

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

a purple cutie

Vicious Cutesmasher

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:33 pm
Darkerdemons
a purple cutie

Will add your tank to the guild lists ASAP. The bump thread and tank in your signature give me all the info I need. Welcome back! wink

Yay!! Thank you so much!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:34 pm
a purple cutie
Darkerdemons
a purple cutie

Yay!! Thank you so much!!!

You're welcome! The tanks are added now. Happy glowing!  

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:17 am
Pixelated-Kawaii
Hi there, I don't think I've introduced myself yet. I'm Pixelated-Kawaii. I love to play BG, and I even decided to make my own tank. smile

blaugh Hooray for BG and tanks! Btw, your avatar definitely looks kawaii!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:07 am
Darkerdemons

Hey gaia_angelleft heart gaia_angelright Thank you, I love pastel colors and rainbows and anything kawaii. I love the sushi item you're wearing, what is that? It reminds me of this kpop song i cant remember what its called. it's a girl band and in it, they were dressed as sushi, and in a like 'ready to eat' packet. xd  

Pixelated-Kawaii

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:15 am
Pixelated-Kawaii
Darkerdemons

Hey gaia_angelleft heart gaia_angelright Thank you, I love pastel colors and rainbows and anything kawaii. I love the sushi item you're wearing, what is that? It reminds me of this kpop song i cant remember what its called. it's a girl band and in it, they were dressed as sushi, and in a like 'ready to eat' packet. xd

I'm wearing User Image. There's a zOMG event later today that I am hoping to make. Everyone is going to wear the sushi item while attacking a landshark, lol.

Wow! Kpop video artists can get crazy creative. lol  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:32 am
Darkerdemons

I'm wearing User Image. There's a zOMG event later today that I am hoping to make. Everyone is going to wear the sushi item while attacking a landshark, lol.

Omg, that sounds like a hell of a lot of fun XD If you can manage to make it, take some screenshots. emotion_yatta  

Pixelated-Kawaii

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:24 am
Pixelated-Kawaii
Darkerdemons

Omg, that sounds like a hell of a lot of fun XD If you can manage to make it, take some screenshots. emotion_yatta

whee Will try! Screenshots will probably end up in this thread.

Edit: I goofed. The event is next week, lol.  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 711 712 713 714 715 716 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games