Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 712 713 714 715 716 717 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pixelated-Kawaii

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:26 pm
Darkerdemons

whee Will try! Screenshots will probably end up in this thread.

Edit: I goofed. The event is next week, lol.

Lols. Well, I'll look out for any screenshots in about a week heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:38 pm
lloutlanderll

Arf! Welcome to da guild!

If you'rse added some fish to you'rse tank, let me know! If you'rse want some more info on Gaia Aquariums and Booty Grab, check out Booty Grab 101.

Not much activity at da moment, but there will be guild events in da future!

President Number 2

President Number 2

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:43 pm
ichiro1221

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:38 pm
Boba Pett
ichiro1221

Thank you for all the help, Boba! biggrin Happy to be part of this guild. heart  

ichiro1221

14,775 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Voter 100

dee dee little

Shy Friend

19,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:38 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:23 am
Exhululath

eek The tanks aren’t visible anymore?! Will check into this when I get home later today! Thank you for mentioning you couldn’t access the tank list. In the meantime, welcome to the guild!  

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:24 am
dee dee little
heart

ninja Hiya!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:25 am
Pixelated-Kawaii
Darkerdemons

crying Unfortunately I was unable to attend the event, so I couldn’t provide screenshots or enjoy the fun.  

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

Pixelated-Kawaii

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:15 am
Darkerdemons
Pixelated-Kawaii
Darkerdemons

crying Unfortunately I was unable to attend the event, so I couldn’t provide screenshots or enjoy the fun.

Still, that does sound like a lot of fun. I might try that, use the sushi item and take on the sharks xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 2:30 pm
Darkerdemons
eek The tanks aren’t visible anymore?! Will check into this when I get home later today! Thank you for mentioning you couldn’t access the tank list. In the meantime, welcome to the guild!

Hello. I can see the tanks, but I couldn't access any of the guild's threads anymore. Thank you for accepting my request and for the welcome.  

Exhululath

Apocalyptic Disaster

40,975 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Champion 300
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Street 200

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:09 pm
Exhululath
Darkerdemons

Hello. I can see the tanks, but I couldn't access any of the guild's threads anymore. Thank you for accepting my request and for the welcome.

sweatdrop I didn’t word my post well and couldn’t use the words you used on your request since it vanished when I accepted. I understood what you were getting at though.

The guild is still set to Public, which means it is supposed to let users who are not members be able to view and post in the guild. A few months ago I double checked this function and it was working back then. The settings do not seem to be working now. I wonder if it is related to the site glitches that came up a week ago. Will keep looking into it.

You are very welcome!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:20 am
Darkerdemons
Exhululath
Darkerdemons

sweatdrop I didn’t word my post well and couldn’t use the words you used on your request since it vanished when I accepted. I understood what you were getting at though.

The guild is still set to Public, which means it is supposed to let users who are not members be able to view and post in the guild. A few months ago I double checked this function and it was working back then. The settings do not seem to be working now. I wonder if it is related to the site glitches that came up a week ago. Will keep looking into it.

You are very welcome!

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to sound rude. I was just worried that someone would think that the old problem of tanks not showing properly was back, so I preferred to clarify.

I checked a couple other guilds with the forums set to public and I couldn't access them as well, so I guess it's a general problem. I have no idea of what it could be linked to. It would be good to report it in the bugs forum or at the next ats.  

Exhululath

Apocalyptic Disaster

40,975 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Champion 300

Exhululath

Apocalyptic Disaster

40,975 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Champion 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:16 pm
What the...? Now I can't see any of the timers anymore. If I try to load them or go to http://www.awesomolocity.org, it redirects me to a page telling me that "This site has stepped out for a bit". Is this happening to everyone?

This is a screenshot, I didn't include the page address just in case it's some scam or other trap page.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:13 pm
Exhululath
What the...? Now I can't see any of the timers anymore. If I try to load them or go to http://www.awesomolocity.org, it redirects me to a page telling me that "This site has stepped out for a bit". Is this happening to everyone?

This is a screenshot, I didn't include the page address just in case it's some scam or other trap page.

I'm getting it too. I can't see when I'm glowing at all.  

Pixelated-Kawaii

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:33 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 712 713 714 715 716 717 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games