Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 713 714 715 716 717 718 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Flipper

Fashionable Lunatic

12,175 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 2:08 pm
Happy 4th to all that celebrate.
Scanning threads looking for glowing tanks in signatures or the glowing button from Gaia labs to bump.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:41 pm
Kinda sucks about these links not working. I haven't had hardly any plays on my tank at all. Maybe 1 in the last 2-3 days. I really hope it gets fixed. As it is, there's no solution for this.  

Pixelated-Kawaii

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:00 am
Pixelated-Kawaii
Kinda sucks about these links not working. I haven't had hardly any plays on my tank at all. Maybe 1 in the last 2-3 days. I really hope it gets fixed. As it is, there's no solution for this.

sweatdrop Hoping that that broken timers isn't permanent and the website hosting the timers is brought back online.

Have you posted your tank in Cookie Cove Retro 2.0 (open to all users now)?

Will probably make a new tank list for this guild as well. There is one, but many of the tanks are empty at the moment.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:05 am
The Flipper
Happy 4th to all that celebrate.
Scanning threads looking for glowing tanks in signatures or the glowing button from Gaia labs to bump.

sweatdrop Been doing the same (scanning for signature glows). Hope the glow timers start working again or some tech-savy user develops a new timer.

Great to see some users aren't letting the broken timers get in the way of grabbing all the glows!  

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:10 am
Exhululath
What the...? Now I can't see any of the timers anymore. If I try to load them or go to http://www.awesomolocity.org, it redirects me to a page telling me that "This site has stepped out for a bit". Is this happening to everyone?

This is a screenshot, I didn't include the page address just in case it's some scam or other trap page.

Pixelated-Kawaii
I'm getting it too. I can't see when I'm glowing at all.

whee Feel free to quote me for faster responses! I feel kind of guilty not noticing all these posts, lol.

The website is indeed down (and the link is correct/safe). Hopefully this gets corrected in the next few weeks.

I've made a new thread in the Gaia Aquarium Subforum. If the tank links start working or there's a new timer, I will post the information there.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:20 pm
Yamka Jaden
Does bacon count?

lol I'm sure bacon counts!  

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:24 am
ebon kite
greetings...it's been a very long time and i doubt anyone remembers me and i think i've changed my name since anyway, so it doesn't really matter. i just want to say hi, hello, ciao, g'day and that...so yeah.

lol Do you remember what your original username(s) were? Some users have really good memories!

ninja I probably won't be one of them. I've been playing booty grab for a little while, but am often reminded how new to booty grab I actually am.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:34 am
dgradient
post 2 - at least my internet and computer are fast enough now that I don't have to wait forever for retro-style threads to load, like I used to. 3nodding

whee That must be a nice change! I find I have to wait 5-7 seconds, but that's not too bad.  

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:35 am
Raven Wind KuroNeko-Chan
Meow! cat_scream

eek Your post is set! No need to look so scary!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:04 am
Lilly The Vampire Goddess
ninja

ninja Looks like I need to grab your glow a bit more often. Your signature glow thread is locked to other users posting due to inactivity. If you post in it, the thread will be unlocked.  

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:31 am
Spike The Draggy
wahmbulance

biggrin Hiya! A quick reminder that due to glow timers being broken, your tank needs to be in your signature for your glows to be spotted.

Gaia labs does have a glow timer, but this timer often doesn't show in guilds and on pages with lots of tanks.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:13 pm
Darkerdemons
Raven Wind KuroNeko-Chan
Meow! cat_scream

eek Your post is set! No need to look so scary!

M-Mew? emotion_kirakira  

Raven Wind KuroNeko-Chan

Dangerous Wildcat

45,900 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Shy Vampire

10,625 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:33 am
Darkerdemons
ninja

ninja Looks like I need to grab your glow a bit more often. Your signature glow thread is locked to other users posting due to inactivity. If you post in it, the thread will be unlocked.

i'll go bump my thread right fast  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:43 am
Darkerdemons
Spike The Draggy
wahmbulance

biggrin Hiya! A quick reminder that due to glow timers being broken, your tank needs to be in your signature for your glows to be spotted.

Gaia labs does have a glow timer, but this timer often doesn't show in guilds and on pages with lots of tanks.

s**t i thought it was in my sig  

Spike The Draggy

Powerful Powerhouse

3,000 Points
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
  • Ghostly Obliterators 100
  • Giving Spooks the Spook 100

Exhululath

Apocalyptic Disaster

40,975 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Champion 300
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:56 pm
Darkerdemons

Hey there. I fear that something very bad happened with last Aquarium update. I just played Shellsmachine's tank and, where I would usually earn 400+ platinum (a score of 1000+), I only got 1. Or 0, not sure if that one was just the "navigation bonus" when I refreshed. TBH Shellsmachine's tank gave me the "you already played this game" error message under it, but I always received the correct amount of platinum even when getting that message, in the past. I don't know what's going on, but at this point Booty Grab could very well be dead to me since I get that error often enough and in some of the very best tanks.
(p.s. Before someone asks: no, I didn't reach the daily plat cap yet. Aside from some navigation, playing that tank was my very first action today.)

EDIT: I played your tank right now, and I got more than usual (300+ plat for a score around 200). It said you still got only 1 plat, sorry. I have no idea of why Shellsmachine's tank gave me none. If that's because of the "you already played this game" error, that sucks since of course I hadn't played that tank yet and I have no idea of why I get that error when I do, just that it happens often enough.

EDIT 2: I played another two tanks: Gravity is Just a Theory and Smartalaku2 (which is a full airsharks). At the end of both games, it said I earned only 1 (which was obviously wrong). The first one has given me the (I assume) correct amount of platinum--over 500-- but the second one gave me zero. I'm starting to think that the problem could be that now some scores are "too high" and the system is unable to calculate the correct platinum amount, giving 0 or 1 instead. I'm going to post all of this in the bugs forum, if no one has already.  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 713 714 715 716 717 718 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games