Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 714 715 716 717 718 719 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:20 pm
Exhululath
Darkerdemons

Hey there. I fear that something very bad happened with last Aquarium update. I just played Shellsmachine's tank and, where I would usually earn 400+ platinum (a score of 1000+), I only got 1. Or 0, not sure if that one was just the "navigation bonus" when I refreshed. TBH Shellsmachine's tank gave me the "you already played this game" error message under it, but I always received the correct amount of platinum even when getting that message, in the past. I don't know what's going on, but at this point Booty Grab could very well be dead to me since I get that error often enough and in some of the very best tanks.
(p.s. Before someone asks: no, I didn't reach the daily plat cap yet. Aside from some navigation, playing that tank was my very first action today.)

EDIT: I played your tank right now, and I got more than usual (300+ plat for a score around 200). It said you still got only 1 plat, sorry. I have no idea of why Shellsmachine's tank gave me none. If that's because of the "you already played this game" error, that sucks since of course I hadn't played that tank yet and I have no idea of why I get that error when I do, just that it happens often enough.

EDIT 2: I played another two tanks: Gravity is Just a Theory and Smartalaku2 (which is a full airsharks). At the end of both games, it said I earned only 1 (which was obviously wrong). The first one has given me the (I assume) correct amount of platinum--over 500-- but the second one gave me zero. I'm starting to think that the problem could be that now some scores are "too high" and the system is unable to calculate the correct platinum amount, giving 0 or 1 instead. I'm going to post all of this in the bugs forum, if no one has already.

Thank you for posting what you have found! And for clarifying you haven’t capped.

I’m out of town and using the iPad at the moment, so I have to rely on other users for information at the moment. sweatdrop

It has been known that the post game screen has been glitching for months though. I do not recommend users use the post game screen for determining how much platinum they earn from games. It is frequently inaccurate. The best way to determine how much platinum was earned is to subtract the pre-game platinum total from the post-game platinum total.

Scores above 106 have typically only given tank owners 1 platinum for a while. With recent changes, several scores below 106 are also giving owners 1 platinum though.

I recommend keeping an eye on latest posts in the Booty Grab guide and threads in the Aquarium sub forum, such as this one. I may be out of town, but Klatt also posts a lot of information that helps me with updating my guides.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:57 pm
Darkerdemons
Exhululath
Darkerdemons

Hey there. I fear that something very bad happened with last Aquarium update. I just played Shellsmachine's tank and, where I would usually earn 400+ platinum (a score of 1000+), I only got 1. Or 0, not sure if that one was just the "navigation bonus" when I refreshed. TBH Shellsmachine's tank gave me the "you already played this game" error message under it, but I always received the correct amount of platinum even when getting that message, in the past. I don't know what's going on, but at this point Booty Grab could very well be dead to me since I get that error often enough and in some of the very best tanks.
(p.s. Before someone asks: no, I didn't reach the daily plat cap yet. Aside from some navigation, playing that tank was my very first action today.)

EDIT: I played your tank right now, and I got more than usual (300+ plat for a score around 200). It said you still got only 1 plat, sorry. I have no idea of why Shellsmachine's tank gave me none. If that's because of the "you already played this game" error, that sucks since of course I hadn't played that tank yet and I have no idea of why I get that error when I do, just that it happens often enough.

EDIT 2: I played another two tanks: Gravity is Just a Theory and Smartalaku2 (which is a full airsharks). At the end of both games, it said I earned only 1 (which was obviously wrong). The first one has given me the (I assume) correct amount of platinum--over 500-- but the second one gave me zero. I'm starting to think that the problem could be that now some scores are "too high" and the system is unable to calculate the correct platinum amount, giving 0 or 1 instead. I'm going to post all of this in the bugs forum, if no one has already.

Thank you for posting what you have found! And for clarifying you haven’t capped.

I’m out of town and using the iPad at the moment, so I have to rely on other users for information at the moment. sweatdrop

It has been known that the post game screen has been glitching for months though. I do not recommend users use the post game screen for determining how much platinum they earn from games. It is frequently inaccurate. The best way to determine how much platinum was earned is to subtract the pre-game platinum total from the post-game platinum total.

Scores above 106 have typically only given tank owners 1 platinum for a while. With recent changes, several scores below 106 are also giving owners 1 platinum though.

I recommend keeping an eye on latest posts in the Booty Grab guide and threads in the Aquarium sub forum, such as this one. I may be out of town, but Klatt also posts a lot of information that helps me with updating my guides.

Weirdly enough, in the past months I always found that the post game screen--the few times that I get it--was accurate enough. I don't use a calculator, but I can say that, if it was ever wrong, it was by just a few units. I have a old habit of refreshing my main page (in a separate tab) after each game exactly to check how much I earned. As for the errors concerning the payout, I can only speak as a player since I've never been the owner of a playable tank.
I posted about these issues in the bugs forum. Hopefully, they will be addressed in a decent time.  

Exhululath

Apocalyptic Disaster

40,975 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Champion 300
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Street 200

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:18 pm
([CandyKoRn] wink

wink Welcome to Darth Daddicus’ Booty Grab Guild!

Since glow timers are down, we have a traditional tank list at the moment. Posting 3 times in this thread will get your tank a few more plays from some of the guild regulars.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:23 pm
Darkerdemons
([CandyKoRn] wink

Since glow timers are down, we have a traditional tank list at the moment. Posting 3 times in this thread will get your tank a few more plays from some of the guild regulars.

Thank you so much! whee

I posted in the intro thread too; I'm thrilled that there is still a sizeable BG community on here. heart  

([CandyKoRn])

Nerd

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:30 pm
Exhululath
Darkerdemons
Exhululath
Darkerdemons

Weirdly enough, in the past months I always found that the post game screen--the few times that I get it--was accurate enough. I don't use a calculator, but I can say that, if it was ever wrong, it was by just a few units. I have a old habit of refreshing my main page (in a separate tab) after each game exactly to check how much I earned. As for the errors concerning the payout, I can only speak as a player since I've never been the owner of a playable tank.
I posted about these issues in the bugs forum. Hopefully, they will be addressed in a decent time.

biggrin Spotted your posts in the bugs forum. Fingers crossed!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:32 pm
([CandyKoRn] wink
Darkerdemons
([CandyKoRn] wink

Thank you so much! whee

I posted in the intro thread too; I'm thrilled that there is still a sizeable BG community on here. heart

Booty Grab seems to be regaining some of its lost popularity these past few months. With recent changes I hope the numbers of active booty grab players continue to go up! whee  

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

Wicked Ruu

Distinct Nerd

6,800 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 2:38 pm
Kind of relieved to see that I'm not the only one having trouble with the results on reporting 1. Just sucks because I've been having some pretty good runs lately emotion_donotwant  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:39 am
BlackRoseBleeding
How are you?

biggrin Doing pretty well. How have you been?  

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:04 am
Elyria Stone

ninja Hiya! Your tank is frozen for me. Do you have any snowflakes in your inventory?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:59 pm
ambers_rainbow

YumeNightfire27

biggrin Welcome to Darth Daddicus' Booty Grab Guild! Will update the tank list later this evening with your tanks!

ninja My brain is sometimes a little foggy after running though. If I haven't confirmed that the tanks were added, feel free to give a poke or two.  

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:01 pm
YumeNightfire27

ninja Your tank has been added to the guild tank list. Happy grabbing!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:02 pm
ambers_rainbow

wink Added your tank to the guild tank list. Do you have a bump thread for your tank?  

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

ambers_rainbow

Ghost of Hearts

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:51 pm
Darkerdemons
ambers_rainbow

wink Added your tank to the guild tank list. Do you have a bump thread for your tank?

Ah thanks! smile and no I don't  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:31 pm
Darkerdemons
YumeNightfire27

Thank you! Sorry if this question is super-mega-dumb but which thread is the official tank list? I've found several here and my tank isn't on the last page of any of them.. Sorry I'm new to navigating Guild forums User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

YumeNightfire27

Naughty Fairy

13,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Invisibility 100

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:39 pm
YumeNightfire27
Darkerdemons
YumeNightfire27

Thank you! Sorry if this question is super-mega-dumb but which thread is the official tank list? I've found several here and my tank isn't on the last page of any of them.. Sorry I'm new to navigating Guild forums User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

cool No worries. For most guilds the newest tanks probably end up on the last page, but since I frequently clean out the list the set up is a little different. The last pages actually have tanks that recently have had no fish in them. I leave them there for a few months (in case the owners re-stock) before moving them to the Recovery Room.

From time to time your tank might get moved around. First place to check for the exact page number your tank is on is the Bounty Hunter's Guild.

The two tank lists are almost identical these days (Jinn Parien's Jedi Fish Sanctuary & Darth Daddicus's Evil Sith Booty Grab!). Your tank is on page 24 of each thread.  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 714 715 716 717 718 719 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games