Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 718 719 720 721 722 723 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Onikiria

Agile Protagonist

18,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:22 pm
"Your aquarium will start glowing with 13 fish between 04:10 am and 04:20 am"
Very late high proc glows as of recent...  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:16 pm
There beith a Forum Signature Database virus 'round these parts...  

Onikiria

Agile Protagonist

18,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Survivor 150

Jailee Kel Son

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 11:34 am
Onikiria

Darth Scabrous

Could you please vaccinate Onikiria against this virus they are concerned about? Fish are my specialty, not humanoids.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 11:55 am
Jailee Kel Son
Onikiria

Darth Scabrous

Could you please vaccinate Onikiria against this virus they are concerned about? Fish are my specialty, not humanoids.

It was fixed by Lanzer, was a problem with Gaia's database.  

Onikiria

Agile Protagonist

18,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Survivor 150

Misty Mourn

The Committee Staff Cupcake

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:50 am
Happy Friday the 13th!

Two glitches already this morning. Such fun. rolleyes lol  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2019 6:59 pm
Jailee Kel Son
Onikiria

Darth Scabrous

Mirdala Naast, sitting in a dark corner cubby, looks up from his drink, "You's could just toss them to da Scarlacc, end of problem."  

Mirdala Naast
Crew

Hunter

Mirdala Naast
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2019 7:07 pm
Misty Mourn
Happy Friday the 13th!

Mirdala Naast finishes another drink with a smirk, "You's must be lookin' ta join OniKiria! What you's doin' here anyway girl, aren't you's supposed ta be trainin'?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2019 12:22 pm
Mirdala Naast
Misty Mourn
Happy Friday the 13th!

Mirdala Naast finishes another drink with a smirk, "You's must be lookin' ta join OniKiria! What you's doin' here anyway girl, aren't you's supposed ta be trainin'?"

mad I'm always training goombah! I'm not good at Jedi crap! Rather beat on Legs and smuggle! Luv me my spice and booze. razz blaugh  

Misty Mourn

Mirdala Naast
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2019 12:39 pm
Misty Mourn
Mirdala Naast
Misty Mourn
Happy Friday the 13th!

mad I'm always training goombah! I'm not good at Jedi crap! Rather beat on Legs and smuggle! Luv me my spice and booze. razz blaugh

Mirdala Naast orders another drink, "Who you's callin' goombah, pansy? I've seen you's and how you's call you's self trainin' in da trainin' room! You's look like a reject from da clonin' projects!"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2019 3:36 pm
Photobucket sector appears to be having problems...  

Onikiria

Agile Protagonist

18,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Survivor 150

Arris Zern

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2019 8:12 pm
Mirdala Naast

*walks in, weapons sheathed, finds a corner to watch the patrons then leans against the wall quietly surveying the besom and it's actions*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2019 11:59 pm
Misty Mourn

Mirdala Naast

Mirdala Naast orders another drink, "Who you's callin' goombah, pansy? I've seen you's and how you's call you's self trainin' in da trainin' room! You's look like a reject from da clonin' projects!"

lol I can't resist picking this up. Perhaps Misty doesn't know the story of your so called "heritage" Naasty.
Considering your father was a Jedi, who was suspected of being a clone, breeding with a Sith female, what does that make you? lol

I think we just found the "reject from da clonin projects". A wannabe mandalorian who is a half-breed I don't know what. blaugh

No picking on the new kids! stare I may just forget my Jedi side.  

MIA-DOA

Energy Battery

Arris Zern

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:07 pm
MIA-DOA

Mirdala Naast

*saying nothing she watches the interaction between the two with interest, never moving a muscle until one word causes her hand to rest on her blaster, ready if the besom says the wrong thing*  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2019 10:13 pm
MIA-DOA

lol I can't resist picking this up. Perhaps Misty doesn't know the story of your so called "heritage" Naasty.
Considering your father was a Jedi, who was suspected of being a clone, breeding with a Sith female, what does that make you? lol

I think we just found the "reject from da clonin projects". A wannabe mandalorian who is a half-breed I don't know what. blaugh

Thanks for the info. I was just gonna ignore his ugly butt. lol  

Misty Mourn

Mirdala Naast
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2019 6:54 pm
Arris Zern
*saying nothing she watches the interaction between the two with interest, never moving a muscle until one word causes her hand to rest on her blaster, ready if the besom says the wrong thing*

MIA-DOA

Mirdala Naast almost chokes on his drink with a laugh, "I call it da best of both sides, raised Mandalorian! Aliit ori'shya tal'din. You's heritage don't matter to us Mandalorians, we'll adopt you's and you's become Mandalorian and raised such! Gai bal manda." Laughs going back to his drink, "You's should remember you's Jedi are nothin' like us Mandalorians, Mia!" Glances at the quiet Mando leaning on the wall, "isn't that right quiet one over at da wall!"  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 718 719 720 721 722 723 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games