Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 719 720 721 722 723 724 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jailee Kel Son

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2019 7:26 pm
Jailee just stands motionless in the shadows listening to the liquored Mirdala Naast. She may have to work with him, but that didn't mean she had to like him. Tolerate, would be a more appropriate word. She sighs shaking her head thinking a certain family member may not be blood, but his attitude sure has influenced the self professed Madalorian. And not for the better.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2019 8:31 pm
Mirdala Naast
Mirdala Naast almost chokes on his drink with a laugh, "I call it da best of both sides, raised Mandalorian! Aliit ori'shya tal'din. You's heritage don't matter to us Mandalorians, we'll adopt you's and you's become Mandalorian and raised such! Gai bal manda." Laughs going back to his drink, "You's should remember you's Jedi are nothin' like us Mandalorians, Mia!" Glances at the quiet Mando leaning on the wall, "isn't that right quiet one over at da wall!"

*she lowers her off her blaster, never moving from the wall where she stood* Aliit ori'shya tal'din. Family is more than blood. You're bloodline matters not... Gar taldin ni jaonyc; gar sa buir, ori'wadaas'la.

Like him or hate him, he's Mando. *walks to the table the male is at, takes his drink, dumping it on him then breaks the glass over his head* Shereshoy!  

Arris Zern

MIA-DOA

Energy Battery

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2019 11:39 pm
Mirdala Naast

Laughs going back to his drink, "You's should remember you's Jedi are nothin' like us Mandalorians, Mia!"

-busts up giggling- Oooooh Nasty 'I remember you is nothin'. Yup, yup I sure do! But not all of us are nothing. I'm surprised you think so little of yourself considering how full of hot air you are.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2019 11:45 pm
Arris Zern

*she lowers her off her blaster, never moving from the wall where she stood* Aliit ori'shya tal'din. Family is more than blood. You're bloodline matters not... Gar taldin ni jaonyc; gar sa buir, ori'wadaas'la.

Like him or hate him, he's Mando. *walks to the table the male is at, takes his drink, dumping it on him then breaks the glass over his head* Shereshoy!

-places hands on hips frowning- I know this place is a dump because the Sith Lord doesn't maintain it, but do you have to make it more unsafe! Get behind the bar and grab the broom girlie. Your mama doesn't work here!  

MIA-DOA

Energy Battery

Arris Zern

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2019 9:14 pm
MIA-DOA
Arris Zern

-places hands on hips frowning- I know this place is a dump because the Sith Lord doesn't maintain it, but do you have to make it more unsafe! Get behind the bar and grab the broom girlie. Your mama doesn't work here!

*she goes behind bar taking a bottle of ne'tra gal takes it to a table in the corner, takes her helmet off with a smirk looking at the female* Neither do I. *drinks from the bottle then looks around* Seen worse. At least its not chaavla sa shebs be'striili. *hold up bottle* Oya!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2019 4:14 pm
Went to see The Rise of Skywalker this morning, the 2+ hours seemed to go by fast. Also subscribed to Disney+, The Mandalorian is worth the price [plus the extra Disney and Pixar stuff].  

Yamka Jaden

Circus Apprentice

33,790 Points
  • Cirque du Gothique 500
  • Loyal Ringmaster 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500

MIA-DOA

Energy Battery

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2019 4:02 pm
Mirdala Naast

Arris Zern

*she goes behind bar taking a bottle of ne'tra gal takes it to a table in the corner, takes her helmet off with a smirk looking at the female* Neither do I. *drinks from the bottle then looks around* Seen worse. At least its not chaavla sa shebs be'striili. *hold up bottle* Oya!

-just scowls at her. Walks behind the bar grabbing a broom taking it to Naast, propping it against his chair- Your cat call wolf whistle brought that thing here. You can clean up after the degenerate. Or would you like me to have a chat with your mama Normie?

-walks off to get a drink from the bar. Holds her glass up to Arris rolling eyes thinking her and Naasty deserve one another. Slams drink back and walks out-  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 12:40 pm
Mirdala Naast

Arris Zern

MIA-DOA
-just scowls at her. Walks behind the bar grabbing a broom taking it to Naast, propping it against his chair- Your cat call wolf whistle brought that thing here. You can clean up after the degenerate. Or would you like me to have a chat with your mama Normie?

-walks off to get a drink from the bar. Holds her glass up to Arris rolling eyes thinking her and Naasty deserve one another. Slams drink back and walks out-

*pulls Mia aside in the hall whispering* Please don't assume anything like that about Mirdala. I'm sure Arris just followed him in. I'm certain he would never chase another female. Please be nice to him Mia.  

Jailee Kel Son

Vice Captain

Arris Zern

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:33 pm
Jailee Kel Son
Mirdala Naast

Arris Zern

MIA-DOA

*pulls Mia aside in the hall whispering* Please don't assume anything like that about Mirdala. I'm sure Arris just followed him in. I'm certain he would never chase another female. Please be nice to him Mia.

*she overhears the two whispering and shakes her head while rolling her eyes* Wayii! Spice addicts.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:11 pm
MIA-DOA

Jailee Kel Son

Arris Zern
*she overhears the two whispering and shakes her head while rolling her eyes* Wayii! Spice addicts.

Mirdala Nasst knocks broken glass off his shoulders and head and stands up glaring at the female, "Bic ni skana'din! You'se wasted a good drink!" He gets up as his drink drips over his armor and walks out to leave stopping by the female Mandalorian. Pulling out his blaster he slams the butt end into her armored shoulder snapping, "Utreekov!"  

Mirdala Naast
Crew

Hunter

Arris Zern

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:31 pm
MIA-DOA

Jailee Kel Son

Arris Zern

Mirdala Naast
Mirdala Nasst knocks broken glass off his shoulders and head and stands up glaring at the female, "Bic ni skana'din! You'se wasted a good drink!" He gets up as his drink drips over his armor and walks out to leave stopping by the female Mandalorian. Pulling out his blaster he slams the butt end into her armored shoulder snapping, "Utreekov!"

*she recovers from the idiots attack to her armor* Ne shab'rud'ni, tah'da! *scowls then punches Mirdala in the face*  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:23 pm
:::sits in a dark corner watching the antics drinking straight from the bottle. A slight smile touches her lips thinking, Ah, it must be love if they're going to bash the hell out of one another. Chuckles lighting up some spice continuing to observe the patrons. Ta hell with the run tonight. This is more interesting. I have one of my own who will indulge me, should I run short on my quota, among other things.:::  

Exal Kressh

Mirdala Naast
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:45 pm
MIA-DOA

Jailee Kel Son

Arris Zern

Mirdala Naast

Arris Zern
*she recovers from the idiots attack to her armor* Ne shab'rud'ni, tah'da! *scowls then punches Mirdala in the face*

Mirdala Naast scowls picking himself up rubbing his jaw, “Shabuir!” Drops his arm over her shoulder then gives her a swing aiming to ram her into a nearby table. “You’se lookin’ ta get you’se self in trouble here, nibral?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:00 pm
Exal Kressh
:::sits in a dark corner watching the antics drinking straight from the bottle. A slight smile touches her lips thinking, Ah, it must be love if they're going to bash the hell out of one another. Chuckles lighting up some spice continuing to observe the patrons. Ta hell with the run tonight. This is more interesting. I have one of my own who will indulge me, should I run short on my quota, among other things.:::

-enters cantina looking around, with a chuckle and a shakes of his head he finds an occupied dark corner and makes his way to it, walking unconcerned by the other two Mandolorians fighting, reaching the dark corner table he sits down grinning- Relaxing again Sith? Spice and a show, you must be amused. -chuckles softly taking off helmet- I got your message. -smiles-  

Lucent Rym

Hunter

Arris Zern

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:07 pm
Mirdala Naast
MIA-DOA

Jailee Kel Son

Arris Zern

Mirdala Naast

Arris Zern

Mirdala Naast scowls picking himself up rubbing his jaw, “Shabuir!” Drops his arm over her shoulder then gives her a swing aiming to ram her into a nearby table. “You’se lookin’ ta get you’se self in trouble here, nibral?

*rolls with the move and rolls quickly back to her feet. Wasting no time she moved in front of him then grabbed his neck with her gloved hand and choke slammed him through the table* You're the only one in trouble tah'da.  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 719 720 721 722 723 724 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games