Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 720 721 722 723 724 725 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mirdala Naast
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:03 pm
Arris Zern
Mirdala Naast
MIA-DOA
-just scowls at her. Walks behind the bar grabbing a broom taking it to Naast, propping it against his chair- Your cat call wolf whistle brought that thing here. You can clean up after the degenerate. Or would you like me to have a chat with your mama Normie?

-walks off to get a drink from the bar. Holds her glass up to Arris rolling eyes thinking her and Naasty deserve one another. Slams drink back and walks out-

Jailee Kel Son
*pulls Mia aside in the hall whispering* Please don't assume anything like that about Mirdala. I'm sure Arris just followed him in. I'm certain he would never chase another female. Please be nice to him Mia.

Arris Zern
*she overhears the two whispering and shakes her head while rolling her eyes* Wayii! Spice addicts.

Mirdala Naast
Mirdala Nasst knocks broken glass off his shoulders and head and stands up glaring at the female, "Bic ni skana'din! You'se wasted a good drink!" He gets up as his drink drips over his armor and walks out to leave stopping by the female Mandalorian. Pulling out his blaster he slams the butt end into her armored shoulder snapping, "Utreekov!"

Arris Zern
*she recovers from the idiots attack to her armor* Ne shab'rud'ni, tah'da! *scowls then punches Mirdala in the face*

Mirdala Naast scowls picking himself up rubbing his jaw, “Shabuir!” Drops his arm over her shoulder then gives her a swing aiming to ram her into a nearby table. “You’se lookin’ ta get you’se self in trouble here, nibral?

*rolls with the move and rolls quickly back to her feet. Wasting no time she moved in front of him then grabbed his neck with her gloved hand and choke slammed him through the table* You're the only one in trouble tah'da.

Mirdala Naast moves a little slower to his side than normal. Seeing the chair Arris had been siting in close enough to reach he grabs one of the legs of it. Giving it a good swing at her feet he snaps at her as he knocks her off her feet, "You'se must be batnor Arris, otherwise you'se not be on you'se back now!" He gets back to his feet, "You'se gonna have ta try harder ta keep me down laandur!"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:28 pm
Mirdala Naast
Arris Zern
Mirdala Naast
MIA-DOA
-just scowls at her. Walks behind the bar grabbing a broom taking it to Naast, propping it against his chair- Your cat call wolf whistle brought that thing here. You can clean up after the degenerate. Or would you like me to have a chat with your mama Normie?

-walks off to get a drink from the bar. Holds her glass up to Arris rolling eyes thinking her and Naasty deserve one another. Slams drink back and walks out-

Jailee Kel Son
*pulls Mia aside in the hall whispering* Please don't assume anything like that about Mirdala. I'm sure Arris just followed him in. I'm certain he would never chase another female. Please be nice to him Mia.

Arris Zern
*she overhears the two whispering and shakes her head while rolling her eyes* Wayii! Spice addicts.

Mirdala Naast
Mirdala Nasst knocks broken glass off his shoulders and head and stands up glaring at the female, "Bic ni skana'din! You'se wasted a good drink!" He gets up as his drink drips over his armor and walks out to leave stopping by the female Mandalorian. Pulling out his blaster he slams the butt end into her armored shoulder snapping, "Utreekov!"

Arris Zern
*she recovers from the idiots attack to her armor* Ne shab'rud'ni, tah'da! *scowls then punches Mirdala in the face*

Mirdala Naast scowls picking himself up rubbing his jaw, “Shabuir!” Drops his arm over her shoulder then gives her a swing aiming to ram her into a nearby table. “You’se lookin’ ta get you’se self in trouble here, nibral?

*rolls with the move and rolls quickly back to her feet. Wasting no time she moved in front of him then grabbed his neck with her gloved hand and choke slammed him through the table* You're the only one in trouble tah'da.

Mirdala Naast moves a little slower to his side than normal. Seeing the chair Arris had been siting in close enough to reach he grabs one of the legs of it. Giving it a good swing at her feet he snaps at her as he knocks her off her feet, "You'se must be batnor Arris, otherwise you'se not be on you'se back now!" He gets back to his feet, "You'se gonna have ta try harder ta keep me down laandur!"

*huffing she frees her legs from her chair, rolling to her side, seeing him on his feet she smirks then grabs her helmet moving from her side to sit in front of him slamming her helmet against the side of his leg then moves to stand up as he falls down* Sooran, shab!  

Arris Zern

Mirdala Naast
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:55 am
Arris Zern
Mirdala Naast
Arris Zern
Mirdala Naast
MIA-DOA

Jailee Kel Son

Arris Zern

Mirdala Naast

Arris Zern

*huffing she frees her legs from her chair, rolling to her side, seeing him on his feet she smirks then grabs her helmet moving from her side to sit in front of him slamming her helmet against the side of his leg then moves to stand up as he falls down* Sooran, shab!

Mirdala Naast gets to his feet and snaps coldly at Arris, "Ori'jagyc!" Charging her to attack he makes no haste to give her a punch to the face as he grabs her shoulder to keep her from dodging his hit.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2020 5:18 pm
Mirdala Naast
Arris Zern
Mirdala Naast
Arris Zern
Mirdala Naast

Mirdala Naast gets to his feet and snaps coldly at Arris, "Ori'jagyc!" Charging her to attack he makes no haste to give her a punch to the face as he grabs her shoulder to keep her from dodging his hit.

*takes the hit and gives him another punch to the face then completely relaxes dropping to the ground and rolls slightly to her side and kicks the idiots legs back out from under him then rolls away getting back up, glaring at the idiot she uses one hand to gesture "come and get it" to Mirdala then slowly extends her middle finger to him in a human manner*  

Arris Zern

Mirdala Naast
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:27 pm
Arris Zern
Mirdala Naast
Arris Zern
Mirdala Naast
Arris Zern
Mirdala Naast

*takes the hit and gives him another punch to the face then completely relaxes dropping to the ground and rolls slightly to her side and kicks the idiots legs back out from under him then rolls away getting back up, glaring at the idiot she uses one hand to gesture "come and get it" to Mirdala then slowly extends her middle finger to him in a human manner*

Mirdala Naast reals from the punch spits out blood from a gash on his lip, then lands on his side from Arris’s kick. “You’s should’a been sent to da Hutt’s when I met you’s!” he snaps at her. “Ori'buyce, kih'kovid,”as he charges her aiming to knock her in the head and bring her down.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:36 pm
Lucent Rym
Exal Kressh
:::sits in a dark corner watching the antics drinking straight from the bottle. A slight smile touches her lips thinking, Ah, it must be love if they're going to bash the hell out of one another. Chuckles lighting up some spice continuing to observe the patrons. Ta hell with the run tonight. This is more interesting. I have one of my own who will indulge me, should I run short on my quota, among other things.:::

-enters cantina looking around, with a chuckle and a shakes of his head he finds an occupied dark corner and makes his way to it, walking unconcerned by the other two Mandolorians fighting, reaching the dark corner table he sits down grinning- Relaxing again Sith? Spice and a show, you must be amused. -chuckles softly taking off helmet- I got your message. -smiles-

:::snuggles in close tossing a leg over his grinning::: You know it Babe. :::hands him her bottle::: Thought you might like to enjoy the show with me. Get your adrenaline pumping... :::smirks as she snuggles closer::: ... so to speak.

:::glances at the two Mandalorians, then back at Lucent::: 1000 credits says she takes him.

Exal Kressh

Lucent Rym

Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:22 pm
Exal Kressh
Lucent Rym
Exal Kressh
:::sits in a dark corner watching the antics drinking straight from the bottle. A slight smile touches her lips thinking, Ah, it must be love if they're going to bash the hell out of one another. Chuckles lighting up some spice continuing to observe the patrons. Ta hell with the run tonight. This is more interesting. I have one of my own who will indulge me, should I run short on my quota, among other things.:::

-enters cantina looking around, with a chuckle and a shakes of his head he finds an occupied dark corner and makes his way to it, walking unconcerned by the other two Mandolorians fighting, reaching the dark corner table he sits down grinning- Relaxing again Sith? Spice and a show, you must be amused. -chuckles softly taking off helmet- I got your message. -smiles-

:::snuggles in close tossing a leg over his grinning::: You know it Babe. :::hands him her bottle::: Thought you might like to enjoy the show with me. Get your adrenaline pumping... :::smirks as she snuggles closer::: ... so to speak.

:::glances at the two Mandalorians, then back at Lucent::: 1000 credits says she takes him.

-grins pulling her closer then takes offered bottle drinking some- This is enjoyable. -whispers into her ear- The private shows are better cyare. -laughs amused looking at the two fighting- Only a or'dinii would take on a female as he has. -looks at Exal then winks- No contest, to fight against her would be a jaro, I wouldn't bet against the assassin. -grins- Especially the female ones. -winks-  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2020 7:46 pm
Mirdala Naast
Arris Zern
Mirdala Naast
Arris Zern
Mirdala Naast

Mirdala Naast reals from the punch spits out blood from a gash on his lip, then lands on his side from Arris’s kick. “You’s should’a been sent to da Hutt’s when I met you’s!” he snaps at her. “Ori'buyce, kih'kovid,”as he charges her aiming to knock her in the head and bring her down.

*rolls her eyes ignoring the blood dripping from cuts on her head and cheek and lets him knock her over. Grabbing his shoulders she tucks her feet between them as she forces him to fall with her then landing on her back she kicks her feet out sending the idiot flying into another table behind them. Rolling to her feet she laughs bracing herself for another futile attack from Mirdala* Gi'a?  

Arris Zern

Exal Kressh

PostPosted: Sat Feb 29, 2020 12:49 am
Lucent Rym
Exal Kressh
Lucent Rym
Exal Kressh

-grins pulling her closer then takes offered bottle drinking some- This is enjoyable. -whispers into her ear- The private shows are better cyare. -laughs amused looking at the two fighting- Only a or'dinii would take on a female as he has. -looks at Exal then winks- No contest, to fight against her would be a jaro, I wouldn't bet against the assassin. -grins- Especially the female ones. -winks-

:::nips his bottom lip with a grin::: Later Nulis. Right now I am amused. :::rests against him with a laugh watching the two::: I would say that is one zioplys that needs to be taught a lesson. Which it appears, he is getting. :::glances at Lucent::: Perhaps this is yitncukr? Lets see how it ends. :::smirks:::  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 29, 2020 10:47 am
-tries to maneuver around the mess of battling Mandao's to grab a drink-

-rolls eyes- This place is really going to hell in a hand basket fast! May the Bossman have insurance coverage.
-chuckles- Probably not with how cheap he is.

Reve Casse

Reve Casse

Spicy Witch

36,075 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250

Lucent Rym

Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:06 pm
Exal Kressh
Lucent Rym
Exal Kressh
Lucent Rym
Exal Kressh

:::nips his bottom lip with a grin::: Later Nulis. Right now I am amused. :::rests against him with a laugh watching the two::: I would say that is one zioplys that needs to be taught a lesson. Which it appears, he is getting. :::glances at Lucent::: Perhaps this is yitncukr? Lets see how it ends. :::smirks:::

-grins back giving her neck a soft n**- Yes later cyare. -looks at the two fighting with a chuckle- He must have pissed her off. If there'd been a bounty on him, she'd have killed him already. -shakes his head with a laugh- I doubt yitncukr is the case, this looks a bit too serious. -laughs- I agree let's see how it ends.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:15 pm
Reve Casse

-rolls eyes- This place is really going to hell in a hand basket fast! May the Bossman have insurance coverage.

:::comes in and giggles making her way around the fighting Mando's and comes up behind her sister::: Booo! :::snickers pointing at the destruction::: And you call me bad sis! Nope I'm innocent compared to those two. :::giggle laughs::: Him and insurance... uhmmmm .... isn't that a dirty word in his vocabulary? And if he think's Naast is his insurance... it kinda looks like he's getting his a** kicked...  

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

MIA-DOA

Energy Battery

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:17 pm
-looks in the door seeing what's going on, thinking Jailee best be wrong. That ain't no daddy of mine- sad  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2020 2:13 pm
Arris Zern
Mirdala Naast
Arris Zern
Mirdala Naast
Arris Zern
Mirdala Naast

*rolls her eyes ignoring the blood dripping from cuts on her head and cheek and lets him knock her over. Grabbing his shoulders she tucks her feet between them as she forces him to fall with her then landing on her back she kicks her feet out sending the idiot flying into another table behind them. Rolling to her feet she laughs bracing herself for another futile attack from Mirdala* Gi'a?

Mirdala Naast rolls over moving the broken table out of his way thankful for his armor protecting him, “You think I’m finished?” He says as he gets to his feet, “I’m only getting started!” Looking at Arris as she laughs, he sneers back at her, “K'uur!” then grabs her helmet off the ground and rushes her aiming to knock her upside the head with it.  

Mirdala Naast
Crew

Hunter

Reve Casse

Reve Casse

Spicy Witch

36,075 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:38 pm
MuyamiKasai
Reve Casse

:::comes in and giggles making her way around the fighting Mando's and comes up behind her sister::: Booo! :::snickers pointing at the destruction::: And you call me bad sis! Nope I'm innocent compared to those two. :::giggle laughs::: Him and insurance... uhmmmm .... isn't that a dirty word in his vocabulary? And if he think's Naast is his insurance... it kinda looks like he's getting his a** kicked...

-jumps almost spilling her drink .. then giggles- You little shithead. You startled me.
-rolls eyes- Your name and innocent are two words that don't belong in the same sentence Sis. -chuckles- Now grab a drink and sit before another chair gets broken. Naasty really needs to learn to back off and apologize to the woman before he looks like something that went threw the grinder. -snickers-

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 720 721 722 723 724 725 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games