Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 725 726 727 728 729 730 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Remy LeBeau 1982

Shy Bookworm

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2020 4:11 pm
Skyailia
MuyamiKasai
Skyailia
MuyamiKasai
Skyailia
MuyamiKasai

Ok there... thanks for clearing that up... :::she snickers::: was wondering just where your mind was going there...

**looks at ya and raises one eyebrow** get your mind outta the gutter Kasai....

:::sticks out her tongue:::: Wasn't in the gutter, it was wondering if it was time to call the home for you... :::snickers going carefuly to grab a bottle and takes it to Sky::: There try that one...

**looks at ya tempted ta throw something at ya** nobody calls the home for me!!!! *takes the bottle from her and takes a sallow** I have had fresher **smiling wickedly** but this is kk for now since there is no one around I can drink from....

:::she snickers::: Well if you can't then that job falls on me yanno. :::rolls her eyes::: Of course you've had fresher, this is bottled not from the vein...duhhhh...

I guess for now it does fall on ya and at least ya do serve a potable drink....much better than what Darth would give me....yes **licking my lips** from the vein is always the best tasting way....**looking around at the mess and the two who had been fighting** boy looks like I missed all the fun....
I would have offered you a drink but there is probably more rum than blood flowing in these veins  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2020 5:16 pm
Mirdala Naast
Mirdala Naast never moved and just looked at her as she went from unemotional to bewilderment. Unable to help himself he gave her a smile as he repeated what he had told her, "I said, 'If dat's how you's play, then I'll be dead before I can offer you's a tihaar Arris.' "

Lucent Rym
Nwûl tash.
Dzwol shâsotkun.
Shâsotjontû châtsatul nu tyûk.
Tyûkjontû châtsatul nu midwan.
Midwanjontû châtsatul nu asha.
Ashajontû kotswinot itsu nuyak.
Wonoksh Qyâsik nun.

-smiles leaning down enough to rest his forehead on hers- Nothing cyare, there’s nothing wrong with your code, for you it’s perfect. For a Mando, the code is different.

Ba'jur, beskar'gam,
Ara'nov, aliit,
Mando'a bal Mand'alor—
An vencuyan mhi.

There is no force. –stands back up motioning to the to Mando’s with his chin- Yet some have it in them naturally, –smiles at her- like myself and even Arris. But it’s not part of our Code, it’s part of us as a person. –lifts her chin up gently looking into her eyes- Neither of us have cyare. I wouldn’t want a show where one of my vod becomes dar’manda in front of me and the darjetii I love. An act as that reflects negatively on our Code and it would sicken me for you to feel that I or my creed has no honor. –gives her a kiss on the forehead letting her chin go- Butarade tracyn, draar digur Ni kar'taylir darasuum gar.

-walks to Mirdala and Arris calmly- Luubid, Arris. “A srumayata'yr ti nayc ijaa olyay a srumayata'yr be aruetiise.”

*still not moving she blinks again looking from Mirdala to Lucent staring at Lucent while trying recovering from Mirdala's comment* I know... was muun'bajir, I'm not dar'manda... *shakes her head deactivating her saber and taking a couple steps back still not certain of the situation but looks at Mirdala* Make it ne'tra gal... *puts saber back behind her back then offers hand to help Mirdala up* sha'kajir.  

Arris Zern

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2020 5:50 pm
Remy LeBeau 1982
Skyailia
MuyamiKasai
Skyailia
MuyamiKasai

:::sticks out her tongue:::: Wasn't in the gutter, it was wondering if it was time to call the home for you... :::snickers going carefuly to grab a bottle and takes it to Sky::: There try that one...

**looks at ya tempted ta throw something at ya** nobody calls the home for me!!!! *takes the bottle from her and takes a sallow** I have had fresher **smiling wickedly** but this is kk for now since there is no one around I can drink from....

:::she snickers::: Well if you can't then that job falls on me yanno. :::rolls her eyes::: Of course you've had fresher, this is bottled not from the vein...duhhhh...

I guess for now it does fall on ya and at least ya do serve a potable drink....much better than what Darth would give me....yes **licking my lips** from the vein is always the best tasting way....**looking around at the mess and the two who had been fighting** boy looks like I missed all the fun....
I would have offered you a drink but there is probably more rum than blood flowing in these veins

**smiles then leans over and licks your neck** yes my my dear Remy **licking my lips** ya are a tasty bite....but yes ya have had ta much rum for my taste....I can wait ta take a drink from ya when ya sober up and your blood alcohol level goes back down cause a little I do not mind....**winks**  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2020 6:05 pm
MuyamiKasai
Skyailia
MuyamiKasai
Skyailia
MuyamiKasai

If you want something drinkable yeppers... and I doubt you'd want anything that eats and drinks what DD provides either, it might be malnourished and diseased. :::chuckles looking around::: You could always ask for someone to donate blood? Give them a movie ticket and you'd be set. :::snickers as she looks at the destruction in the place and the three mando's::: Maybe but who knows what the hell their gonna do now. You might end up with a fresh drink if things go for the worse....

**looks around at the people in there other than the fighters** noooo I do no think I want to ask them ta be a donor....in fact seeing that they are eating and drinking what Darth has provided I would not touch them with a ten foot pole much less offer them a movie ticket....**watching the three fighters** I know the one who just joined in but who are the other two???? they must be really mad at each other ta cause such mess....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:07 pm
Remy LeBeau 1982
MuyamiKasai
Reve Casse
MuyamiKasai
Reve Casse

:::looks over at the 2 Mando's that were fighting::: I think I'm gonna go get another drink sis. Never inna million years would I expect something like that from Nasty Naast.... maybe DD's luck won't rub off on him and the idiot will get lucky for once... :::laughs till her sides hurt:::

-giggles- I doubt Naast has ever gotten lucky Sis. Probably why he's so rough around the edges. -grins looking at her bottle- Bring back two please. It appears someone has drank my entire bottle on me. -smirks-

:::snickers::: Well first time for everything sis. Maybe it'd improve his mood... :::goes to grab a couple more bottles and goes back to the table giving a glance at Naast and the chick and now the 3rd mando joining the two as she hands Reve a bottle::: I think I should pop some pop corn too... :::giggles taking a chug from her bottle::: Wonder what's gonna happen now at the Mando convention... :::giggles sitting down::: damn I'm hungry...
-walks by the table- do you two ladies mind if I join you?I hate to admit it but with three people fighting this seems like a safer place.

Sure dude... but ya know we could offer the Mando's a drink and bring them over here for ya... that way we could get to know them better... :::giggles::: I've already met Lucent and we alllllll know Nasty Naast... ::she snickers::: who looks like he's tryin to get somewhere with that Arris chick... damn DD's guild is turning into a soap opera! :::takes a chug from her bottle:::  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:17 pm
Skyailia
MuyamiKasai
Skyailia
MuyamiKasai
Skyailia
MuyamiKasai

If you want something drinkable yeppers... and I doubt you'd want anything that eats and drinks what DD provides either, it might be malnourished and diseased. :::chuckles looking around::: You could always ask for someone to donate blood? Give them a movie ticket and you'd be set. :::snickers as she looks at the destruction in the place and the three mando's::: Maybe but who knows what the hell their gonna do now. You might end up with a fresh drink if things go for the worse....

**looks around at the people in there other than the fighters** noooo I do no think I want to ask them ta be a donor....in fact seeing that they are eating and drinking what Darth has provided I would not touch them with a ten foot pole much less offer them a movie ticket....**watching the three fighters** I know the one who just joined in but who are the other two???? they must be really mad at each other ta cause such mess....

::;gags::: You gotta point there... the 10 foot pole just might melt if you touched them... You know Nasty Naast, DD's mando... he's usually got his helm on but without it you can see he looks at lot like his momma.... :::she snickers::: I dont know who the chick is but I've met Lucent before... like I said it's a Mando convention here... :::looks around at the mess and sees Arris backing down and offering Naast a hand up and shakes her head::: Hell knows why they started fighting... unless they're playing Klingons and doing a mating ritual.... :::takes another drink from her bottle::: In that case I don't want to know!  

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Rassa Vizsla

Amorous Shapeshifter

14,775 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Deal Me In 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2020 10:33 pm
She enters the cantina, stops looks around seeing an intact table, "Chaavla sa shebs be'striili," walking to it sitting down, propping her boots on the table. "How do you get a drink in this epar'yaim?" calling out loudly taking her helmet off, setting it on the table.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:56 pm
Hellfire Punk
She enters the cantina, stops looks around seeing an intact table, "Chaavla sa shebs be'striili," walking to it sitting down, propping her boots on the table. "How do you get a drink in this epar'yaim?" calling out loudly taking her helmet off, setting it on the table.

-looks in the direction of the loud newcomer thinking, what the ******** is this? A damn Mando convention. Laughs raising voice to be heard over noise- Bottles are behind the bar. The tight wad Sith Lord doesn't pay employees. This place is self-serve. Help yourself. -rolls eyes- Liquors all watered down, lest you find Kasai's stash. -raises bottle in welcome to her-  

Reve Casse

Reve Casse

Spicy Witch

36,075 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250

Reve Casse

Reve Casse

Spicy Witch

36,075 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:04 am

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:22 am
MuyamiKasai
Reve Casse
MuyamiKasai
Reve Casse

:::looks over at the 2 Mando's that were fighting::: I think I'm gonna go get another drink sis. Never inna million years would I expect something like that from Nasty Naast.... maybe DD's luck won't rub off on him and the idiot will get lucky for once... :::laughs till her sides hurt:::

-giggles- I doubt Naast has ever gotten lucky Sis. Probably why he's so rough around the edges. -grins looking at her bottle- Bring back two please. It appears someone has drank my entire bottle on me. -smirks-

:::snickers::: Well first time for everything sis. Maybe it'd improve his mood... :::goes to grab a couple more bottles and goes back to the table giving a glance at Naast and the chick and now the 3rd mando joining the two as she hands Reve a bottle::: I think I should pop some pop corn too... :::giggles taking a chug from her bottle::: Wonder what's gonna happen now at the Mando convention... :::giggles sitting down::: damn I'm hungry...

-takes bottle downing some- Looks like the female Mando handed him his a**. -snickers- Bout time a woman taught him a lesson. -laughs watching the Mandos- So these three going to drink and smash more glasses now?  

Reve Casse

Reve Casse

Spicy Witch

36,075 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250

Reve Casse

Reve Casse

Spicy Witch

36,075 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:30 am
Remy LeBeau 1982
MuyamiKasai
Reve Casse
MuyamiKasai
Reve Casse

-walks by the table- do you two ladies mind if I join you?I hate to admit it but with three people fighting this seems like a safer place.

-pats chair grinning- Of course. Join us Remy. I doubt the fighters notice we're even here. It's been far to long since we've drank together  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2020 8:44 am
Reve Casse
Remy LeBeau 1982
MuyamiKasai
Reve Casse
MuyamiKasai
Reve Casse

-pats chair grinning- Of course. Join us Remy. I doubt the fighters notice we're even here. It's been far to long since we've drank together
very true and thank you it would be nice to catch up to all the craziness that has happened around here like for one where is the bartender I keep having to grab my own drink, but on plus side nobody is keeping a tab xd  

Remy LeBeau 1982

Shy Bookworm

Remy LeBeau 1982

Shy Bookworm

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2020 8:53 am
MuyamiKasai
Remy LeBeau 1982
MuyamiKasai
Reve Casse
MuyamiKasai
Reve Casse

Sure dude... but ya know we could offer the Mando's a drink and bring them over here for ya... that way we could get to know them better... :::giggles::: I've already met Lucent and we alllllll know Nasty Naast... ::she snickers::: who looks like he's tryin to get somewhere with that Arris chick... damn DD's guild is turning into a soap opera! :::takes a chug from her bottle:::
-sits down and takes a drink- for reals you think they would hangout? do you think the would let me see their z-6 jetpack?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:07 am
Reve Casse
MuyamiKasai
Reve Casse
MuyamiKasai
Reve Casse

-takes bottle downing some- Looks like the female Mando handed him his a**. -snickers- Bout time a woman taught him a lesson. -laughs watching the Mandos- So these three going to drink and smash more glasses now?

:::snickers then downs more rum::: No s**t there sis! Ya know there's a saying "There is nothing a Mandalorian man fears more than a Mandalorian woman." ya think Nasty Naast learning his lesson? Or do you think DD's rubbed off too much on him and he won't? :::shrugs her shoulders looking at the Mandos::: Who the hell knows... :::sees another Mando female enter::: Guess it depends on their moods... let's hope Naast learned his lesson and don't start s**t with that chick next!  

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:10 am
Remy LeBeau 1982
MuyamiKasai
Remy LeBeau 1982
MuyamiKasai
Reve Casse

-sits down and takes a drink- for reals you think they would hangout? do you think the would let me see their z-6 jetpack?

:::she looks at him and facepalms::: Your funeral if they leave a body... ::;stares at him then busts up laughing::: Maybe not if you paid them enough... at least don't ask to see their distingeraters... then we might never see you again... :::downs more from her bottle and scowls at it::: It's empty...  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 725 726 727 728 729 730 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games