Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 728 729 730 731 732 733 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Remy LeBeau 1982

Shy Bookworm

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:12 pm
Hellfire Punk
Skyailia
**smiles showing my fangs** oh yes us vampires prefer it fresh from the vein....I like the jugular best....but when I can not get it from there I will take it from a bottle and I do like it spiked from time ta time....especially when in the company of good friends....**smiles again** I have never had Mando blood before but there is always a first time....

Remy LeBeau 1982
oh man I have heard of beskar never seen it up close it's impressive-takes a sip of liquor and coughs a little- oh wow that is very strong how do you all chug that?

MuyamiKasai
Ba'gedet'ye! :::stops and busts up laughing::: Yeppers chicka, you heard right, Nasty Naast... Used to work with the dude and yea he could get pretty nasty dealing with people he deemed as "wimps"... soooooo he was called Nasty Naast once and it stuck... :::she snickers and then busts up laughing all over again::: guess it kinda "destroyed" his reputation a wee bit there... but being DD's personal bounty hunter didn't help that either... :::doubles over laughing:::

She stays leaning against the table as the “vampire” talks. “Jugular, blood, not the force? I’ve never heard of that.” Looking at the vampire she scans her saying, “First time, not with this Mando, aruetii.” Looking back at the one called Kasai she muttered, “DD, who is that and why would a Mando work for him, much less work with you? Why would that destroy his reputation, aruetii?” Hearing the question from the male she smirks under her helmet, “There’s stronger. Chug that, aruetii? I’m Mando, I just do.” Laughing she addresses Kasai, “You have any Kri'gee in your stash aruetii?” Speaking once again to the male, “What’s your name aruetii?”
I have used so many names I forget what it really was anymore you can call me Remy or ragin cajun just don't call me scruffy looking xd  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:29 pm
Reve Casse
Remy LeBeau 1982
MuyamiKasai
Reve Casse
MuyamiKasai
Reve Casse

:::looks over at the 2 Mando's that were fighting::: I think I'm gonna go get another drink sis. Never inna million years would I expect something like that from Nasty Naast.... maybe DD's luck won't rub off on him and the idiot will get lucky for once... :::laughs till her sides hurt:::

-giggles- I doubt Naast has ever gotten lucky Sis. Probably why he's so rough around the edges. -grins looking at her bottle- Bring back two please. It appears someone has drank my entire bottle on me. -smirks-

:::snickers::: Well first time for everything sis. Maybe it'd improve his mood... :::goes to grab a couple more bottles and goes back to the table giving a glance at Naast and the chick and now the 3rd mando joining the two as she hands Reve a bottle::: I think I should pop some pop corn too... :::giggles taking a chug from her bottle::: Wonder what's gonna happen now at the Mando convention... :::giggles sitting down::: damn I'm hungry...
-walks by the table- do you two ladies mind if I join you?I hate to admit it but with three people fighting this seems like a safer place.

-pats chair grinning- Of course. Join us Remy. I doubt the fighters notice we're even here. It's been far to long since we've drank together
-sits down- yes it has Reve I think the last time we drank together was when I stole something from kasai and almost got my butt handed to me xd  

Remy LeBeau 1982

Shy Bookworm

KaTatya

Friendly Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:33 pm
Remy LeBeau 1982
I have used so many names I forget what it really was anymore you can call me Remy or ragin cajun just don't call me scruffy looking xd

**looks at ya** Remy ya sure are not scruffy looking and I kinda like the ragin cajun one **winks**....  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:37 pm
KaTatya
Remy LeBeau 1982

**looks at ya** Remy ya sure are not scruffy looking and I kinda like the ragin cajun one **winks**....
me too xd how are you by the way?  

Remy LeBeau 1982

Shy Bookworm

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:38 pm
KaTatya
Remy LeBeau 1982

well look at who the Kat drug in....well hihi sis ya decide ta join the party???? sit and have Kasai get ya a drink too....  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:42 pm
Remy LeBeau 1982
KaTatya
Remy LeBeau 1982

lil old me well I doing quite well now and I see ya are doing quite well yourself ....can I sit with y'all cause it seems ta be the cleanest spot in the place....  

KaTatya

Friendly Vampire

KaTatya

Friendly Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:49 pm
Skyailia
KaTatya
Remy LeBeau 1982

well look at who the Kat drug in....well hihi sis ya decide ta join the party???? sit and have Kasai get ya a drink too....

yeppers Sky came ta see what all the noise was bout....this place has not seen this much activity in a long time....boy DD not gonna be ta happy ta see this place and ya know the cleaning lady will not want ta clean it up and I will just sit and watch....  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:51 pm
KaTatya
Remy LeBeau 1982
KaTatya
Remy LeBeau 1982

lil old me well I doing quite well now and I see ya are doing quite well yourself ....can I sit with y'all cause it seems ta be the cleanest spot in the place....
well considering how this place usually is the word clean is rarely used lol but yes feel free to have a seat  

Remy LeBeau 1982

Shy Bookworm

KaTatya

Friendly Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:59 pm
Remy LeBeau 1982
KaTatya
Remy LeBeau 1982
KaTatya
Remy LeBeau 1982

well considering how this place usually is the word clean is rarely used lol but yes feel free to have a seat

yeppers I know what ya mean but since it was an obstacle course just ta get here....I feel it is worse now than it has been in some time....**sits down next ta ya and looks around** looks like I missed the fun so how y'all doing????  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2020 6:52 am
Skyailia
KaTatya
Remy LeBeau 1982

so that makes two groups of sisters in here? wow maybe I might have to get my bro xd  

Remy LeBeau 1982

Shy Bookworm

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:05 pm
Remy LeBeau 1982
Skyailia
KaTatya
Remy LeBeau 1982

so that makes two groups of sisters in here? wow maybe I might have to get my bro xd

smiles wickedly** I do not see why not....the more the merrier....  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2020 3:40 pm
Skyailia
Remy LeBeau 1982
Skyailia
KaTatya
Remy LeBeau 1982

I don’t know though the guy is kind of a buzzkill and a wimp think kasai would probably end up using the guy as target practice xd  

Remy LeBeau 1982

Shy Bookworm

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2020 3:45 pm
Remy LeBeau 1982
Skyailia
Remy LeBeau 1982
Skyailia
KaTatya
Remy LeBeau 1982

I don’t know though the guy is kind of a buzzkill and a wimp think kasai would probably end up using the guy as target practice xd

**grins evilly** hey maybe we can give him some of Kasai's booze and then see what happens **laughs**....  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2020 4:05 pm
Skyailia
Remy LeBeau 1982
Skyailia
Remy LeBeau 1982
Skyailia

**grins evilly** hey maybe we can give him some of Kasai's booze and then see what happens **laughs**....
Not sure about that every time he gets hurt or scared he runs pretending to be scared and hugs Reve just to annoy me, guy is so sneaky he could get a job with the hutts  

Remy LeBeau 1982

Shy Bookworm

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2020 4:13 pm
Remy LeBeau 1982
Skyailia
Remy LeBeau 1982
Skyailia
Remy LeBeau 1982
Skyailia

Not sure about that every time he gets hurt or scared he runs pretending to be scared and hugs Reve just to annoy me, guy is so sneaky he could get a job with the hutts

oooo that is sneaky....so ya do not think he would make for good target practice???? we could just let him be the clean up guy.....**laughs**  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 728 729 730 731 732 733 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games