Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 729 730 731 732 733 734 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2020 7:41 pm
Skyailia

Remy LeBeau 1982

:::she looks up at the two::: Hey did I hear my name and using someone as target practice? :::takes another drink from her bottle and giggles::: Sign me up!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2020 7:47 pm
Mirdala Naast
MuyamiKasai
Mirdala Naast

Mirdala Naast scowls at Kasai but rolls his eyes, "Mir'sheb as always Kasai, does it looks like anyones' brokar tahla'ada dayn anyone right now misjith?" Walks to the bar limping a bit, "I got it, don't want you's seein' where I hide it, you's'll and you's sister will drink it faster than anyone else!"

::snickers and loudly calls out::: Damn Naast you look like s**t! Shut it would ya, you're just butt hurt cuz you got your a** handed to you this time. :::she shakes her head laughing as she opens his crate of booze pulling out Narcolethe and sticking her tongue out at him::: If you're gonna hide it maybe you shouldn't use the crates with a your mythosaur on it dude... Oh yea Ne'tra gal mesh'la, jat'isyc, bal, wayii, jahaal'got! :::giggles evilly as she finishes gathering up the bottles of booze she wants:::

Mirdala Naast glares at Kasai when she opens his crate and pulls out bottles. Limping to his crates he looks at then them seeing the locks broken beyond repair and then back at Kasai, "What did you's do? Eat through da lock?" He realized what she said about his marking on the crate and groaned when she mentioned the saying, "You's didn't..." opening the lid seeing only a few bottles left in each crate, he face palmed, "You's did!" Pulling out a couple bottles of the black ale Ne'tra ga he asks her, "Where da hell da you's put all da liquor you's drink misjith?"

:::giggles and sticks her tongue out at him::: My secrets dude, you really expect me to tell you? Nope, not gonna happen no... :::looks at her now empty bottle and opens another and downs a chug::: Yeppers I did. :::laughs::: Wherever s**t I eat and drink goes... my stomach... Now you're starting to sound like an besom. :::rolls her eyes taking another drink::: You don't remember? I'm hurt... I should hit you with something, but you look like you've already been hit enough... :::snickers::: I don't get drunk... OH HEY! What goes quack? :::laughs and tosses the cork bottles at his head then tosses one of the empty bottles at him:::  

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2020 7:59 pm
Hellfire Punk
Skyailia
**smiles showing my fangs** oh yes us vampires prefer it fresh from the vein....I like the jugular best....but when I can not get it from there I will take it from a bottle and I do like it spiked from time ta time....especially when in the company of good friends....**smiles again** I have never had Mando blood before but there is always a first time....

Remy LeBeau 1982
oh man I have heard of beskar never seen it up close it's impressive-takes a sip of liquor and coughs a little- oh wow that is very strong how do you all chug that?

MuyamiKasai
Ba'gedet'ye! :::stops and busts up laughing::: Yeppers chicka, you heard right, Nasty Naast... Used to work with the dude and yea he could get pretty nasty dealing with people he deemed as "wimps"... soooooo he was called Nasty Naast once and it stuck... :::she snickers and then busts up laughing all over again::: guess it kinda "destroyed" his reputation a wee bit there... but being DD's personal bounty hunter didn't help that either... :::doubles over laughing:::

She stays leaning against the table as the “vampire” talks. “Jugular, blood, not the force? I’ve never heard of that.” Looking at the vampire she scans her saying, “First time, not with this Mando, aruetii.” Looking back at the one called Kasai she muttered, “DD, who is that and why would a Mando work for him, much less work with you? Why would that destroy his reputation, aruetii?” Hearing the question from the male she smirks under her helmet, “There’s stronger. Chug that, aruetii? I’m Mando, I just do.” Laughing she addresses Kasai, “You have any Kri'gee in your stash aruetii?” Speaking once again to the male, “What’s your name aruetii?”

:::groans and then laughs thunking her head on the table and leaving it::: Hell if I know why he signed on to work for DD. But do you see the condition of this place, you should see the rest of Temple DD runs... for a Sith much less a Darth.... Yea I wouldn't call him that to be truthful... the reputation of the whiny lil sith boy kinda over powers his trying to take over the galaxy... and yea that's why you're Mando vod would have a damaged reputation working for him... :::she thinks then snickers::: Maybe deep down he knew DD's wife was his half sister... who the hell knows what that Mando thinks... as to working together... you know how the bounty hunting profession goes, sometimes you gotta agree to disagree and work together to get s**t done... :::she shakes her head raising her eyebrow::: Chicka are you on glue... that s**t's too cheep for my stash... :::she stares at her::: WTF.... you want to share that crap with Remy?.... :::shakes her head but laughs::: Ask Nasty Naast...  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:04 pm
Remy LeBeau 1982
Hellfire Punk
Skyailia
**smiles showing my fangs** oh yes us vampires prefer it fresh from the vein....I like the jugular best....but when I can not get it from there I will take it from a bottle and I do like it spiked from time ta time....especially when in the company of good friends....**smiles again** I have never had Mando blood before but there is always a first time....

Remy LeBeau 1982
oh man I have heard of beskar never seen it up close it's impressive-takes a sip of liquor and coughs a little- oh wow that is very strong how do you all chug that?

MuyamiKasai
Ba'gedet'ye! :::stops and busts up laughing::: Yeppers chicka, you heard right, Nasty Naast... Used to work with the dude and yea he could get pretty nasty dealing with people he deemed as "wimps"... soooooo he was called Nasty Naast once and it stuck... :::she snickers and then busts up laughing all over again::: guess it kinda "destroyed" his reputation a wee bit there... but being DD's personal bounty hunter didn't help that either... :::doubles over laughing:::

She stays leaning against the table as the “vampire” talks. “Jugular, blood, not the force? I’ve never heard of that.” Looking at the vampire she scans her saying, “First time, not with this Mando, aruetii.” Looking back at the one called Kasai she muttered, “DD, who is that and why would a Mando work for him, much less work with you? Why would that destroy his reputation, aruetii?” Hearing the question from the male she smirks under her helmet, “There’s stronger. Chug that, aruetii? I’m Mando, I just do.” Laughing she addresses Kasai, “You have any Kri'gee in your stash aruetii?” Speaking once again to the male, “What’s your name aruetii?”
I have used so many names I forget what it really was anymore you can call me Remy or ragin cajun just don't call me scruffy looking xd

:::raises her hand trying not to laugh::: Uhhmmm dude you drink Kri'gee and the last thing you'll be worried about lookin like is scruffy! :::busts up laughing:::  

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

piratelozofdarkwater

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:12 pm
Skyailia
Remy LeBeau 1982
Skyailia
Remy LeBeau 1982
Skyailia

smiles wickedly** I do not see why not....the more the merrier....
I don’t know though the guy is kind of a buzzkill and a wimp think kasai would probably end up using the guy as target practice xd

**grins evilly** hey maybe we can give him some of Kasai's booze and then see what happens **laughs**....
Not sure about that every time he gets hurt or scared he runs pretending to be scared and hugs Reve just to annoy me, guy is so sneaky he could get a job with the hutts

oooo that is sneaky....so ya do not think he would make for good target practice???? we could just let him be the clean up guy.....**laughs**
well first off maybe if he would push join i could find this place easier, second why would you agree with him I haven't done anything mean  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:15 pm
MuyamiKasai
Skyailia

Remy LeBeau 1982

:::she looks up at the two::: Hey did I hear my name and using someone as target practice? :::takes another drink from her bottle and giggles::: Sign me up!
gonk miss kasai please don't hurt me just cause that scruffy nerf herder said to  

piratelozofdarkwater

Hilarious Lunatic

Remy LeBeau 1982

Shy Bookworm

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:22 pm
piratelozofdarkwater
Skyailia
Remy LeBeau 1982
Skyailia
Remy LeBeau 1982
Skyailia

I don’t know though the guy is kind of a buzzkill and a wimp think kasai would probably end up using the guy as target practice xd

**grins evilly** hey maybe we can give him some of Kasai's booze and then see what happens **laughs**....
Not sure about that every time he gets hurt or scared he runs pretending to be scared and hugs Reve just to annoy me, guy is so sneaky he could get a job with the hutts

oooo that is sneaky....so ya do not think he would make for good target practice???? we could just let him be the clean up guy.....**laughs**
well first off maybe if he would push join i could find this place easier, second why would you agree with him I haven't done anything mean
rolleyes rolleyes
please just take a look at how you are dressed in this place they will eat you alive kid  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:23 pm
piratelozofdarkwater
Skyailia
Remy LeBeau 1982
Skyailia
Remy LeBeau 1982
Skyailia

**smiles wickedly and bares my fangs** aaaah fresh blood now....well now we need someone ta use for target practice....**tosses a bottle up in the air then catches it** sure ya do not want ta be it????  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:33 pm
MuyamiKasai
Skyailia

Remy LeBeau 1982

well when he shows up we can ask him if he minds....then we can have some fun with him....**laughing** what shall we start throwing first????  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:35 pm
Skyailia
piratelozofdarkwater
Skyailia
Remy LeBeau 1982
Skyailia

**smiles wickedly and bares my fangs** aaaah fresh blood now....well now we need someone ta use for target practice....**tosses a bottle up in the air then catches it** sure ya do not want ta be it????
careful sky that blood might make you sick think he only drinks glass of milk and eats flavorless cereal  

Remy LeBeau 1982

Shy Bookworm

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:44 pm
Remy LeBeau 1982
Skyailia
piratelozofdarkwater
Skyailia
Remy LeBeau 1982
Skyailia

careful sky that blood might make you sick think he only drinks glass of milk and eats flavorless cereal

thanks for the info....well I was meaning fresh blood inta the party this time....we need someone ta be our target....do ya think he will mind if we toss a few things his way????  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:51 pm
MuyamiKasai
Arris Zern
*looks over at her as she finds her helmet tucking it under her arm* No. *walking over to her she asks coolly* For someone who looks human, you know a lot about Mando'ade, why?

Suit yourself... :::she opens her bottle taking a chug from it::: Yea that's good s**t there! :::she looks at Arris and busts up laughing yet again::: You're a bit daft eh Mando? :::takes another drink from her bottle::: When you best friend and lover is a Mando, you learn a few things chicka. :::looks at her bottle downing several gulps::: damnnn this ain't gonna be enough...

*glares at Kasai* You're chayaikir me, I'm not daft. *raises eyebrows* I suvarir. You draar riduurok rid?  

Arris Zern

Remy LeBeau 1982

Shy Bookworm

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:52 pm
Skyailia
Remy LeBeau 1982
Skyailia
piratelozofdarkwater
Skyailia

thanks for the info....well I was meaning fresh blood inta the party this time....we need someone ta be our target....do ya think he will mind if we toss a few things his way????
you can try but the guy gets things thrown at him by me so much he is really fast at dodging stuff  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:56 pm
Remy LeBeau 1982
Skyailia
Remy LeBeau 1982
Skyailia
piratelozofdarkwater
Skyailia

you can try but the guy gets things thrown at him by me so much he is really fast at dodging stuff

that may be good then more fun that way....we really do not want an easy target now do we....the challenge will be good for us....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Arris Zern

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2020 9:13 pm
Mirdala Naast
Arris Zern
Mirdala Naast
Mirdala Naast scowls at Kasai but rolls his eyes, "Mir'sheb as always Kasai, does it looks like anyones' brokar tahla'ada dayn anyone right now misjith?" Walks to the bar limping a bit, "I got it, don't want you's seein' where I hide it, you's'll and you's sister will drink it faster than anyone else!"

*raises eyebrows as she listens to Mirdala interact with Kasai asking* What's the deal with that one, the local drunk?

Mirdala Naast rolls his eyes, "You's could say that, only I've never seen her drunk, yet. Mouthy, loud, no filter, a mir'sheb, yes. Offer her a drink an' you's will never see da last of her- no, if you's got liquors around, she's never leavin'! She's like a jai'galaar!"

*she grins taking one of the mugs* I could use a drink tonight! *shakes her head at his explanation of Kasai and laughs at her reply to Mirdala* So the mir'sheb can't get drunk?  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 729 730 731 732 733 734 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games