Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 731 732 733 734 735 736 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:05 pm
MuyamiKasai
Skyailia
MuyamiKasai
Skyailia

Remy LeBeau 1982

:::she looks up at the two::: Hey did I hear my name and using someone as target practice? :::takes another drink from her bottle and giggles::: Sign me up!

well when he shows up we can ask him if he minds....then we can have some fun with him....**laughing** what shall we start throwing first????

:::snickers setting several empty bottles on the table::: I don't care I'll take a shot at anyone! :::giggles evilly:::

**looks over at pirate and smiles wickedly** I think Remy has said pirate could be our target....  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:08 pm
Skyailia
MuyamiKasai
Skyailia
MuyamiKasai
Skyailia

Remy LeBeau 1982

:::she looks up at the two::: Hey did I hear my name and using someone as target practice? :::takes another drink from her bottle and giggles::: Sign me up!

well when he shows up we can ask him if he minds....then we can have some fun with him....**laughing** what shall we start throwing first????

:::snickers setting several empty bottles on the table::: I don't care I'll take a shot at anyone! :::giggles evilly:::

**looks over at pirate and smiles wickedly** I think Remy has said pirate could be our target....

::;throws another empty bottle this time at her head and sticks her tongue out at her:::  

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:09 pm
Hellfire Punk
Remy LeBeau 1982
I have used so many names I forget what it really was anymore you can call me Remy or ragin cajun just don't call me scruffy looking xd

MuyamiKasai
:::groans and then laughs thunking her head on the table and leaving it::: Hell if I know why he signed on to work for DD. But do you see the condition of this place, you should see the rest of Temple DD runs... for a Sith much less a Darth.... Yea I wouldn't call him that to be truthful... the reputation of the whiny lil sith boy kinda over powers his trying to take over the galaxy... and yea that's why you're Mando vod would have a damaged reputation working for him... :::she thinks then snickers::: Maybe deep down he knew DD's wife was his half sister... who the hell knows what that Mando thinks... as to working together... you know how the bounty hunting profession goes, sometimes you gotta agree to disagree and work together to get s**t done... :::she shakes her head raising her eyebrow::: Chicka are you on glue... that s**t's too cheep for my stash... :::she stares at her::: WTF.... you want to share that crap with Remy?.... :::shakes her head but laughs::: Ask Nasty Naast...

Skyailia
no not the force ya speak of but I do have my way of getting what I want if I want ta....but I do not do that, I guess ya could say I am one of the kinder vampires....I will respect someones wishes bout being a donor or not....**holds up my glass** so if ya say no I will respect that but if ya ever change your mind just let me know **eyes glow and I bare my fangs** and I will be more than happy ta taste Mando blood....

Mirdala Naast

Arris Zern

She gives a scowl under her helmet looking at the one called Remy, resting her hand on her blaster, “My armor is not a toy Remy. This is my way of life, not something to be joked about. Should you have something to say, speak it.” With a glance at Kasai she nodded her head at the woman, “I see and understand.” Raising her eyebrow she scans the woman again then huffs, “Why not? He seemed to willing to see a jetpack and couldn’t take his eyes off my helmet. I thought I’d give him an experience he wouldn’t forget.” Looking to the one called Nasty Naast she calls out, “You, Nasty Naast, you have any Kri'gee?" Looking at the vampire she shook her head, “You can be happy tasting a Mando’s blood that isn’t mine. What’s your name, aruetii?” Hearing the sounds of a blaster being discharged she quickly stood drawing her own blaster, aiming in the direction of the sound. “Meg haar tah'da? Me'bana?

:::she looks at her taking another drink from her bottle and then starts laughing::: Whatever chicka... have fun... maybe tell him not to stare and just look you in the eyes or the "Tt" of your visor... :::snickers::: You gonna cause the dude to s**t himself or hide under a rock,,, lol  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:14 pm
MuyamiKasai
Skyailia
MuyamiKasai
Skyailia
MuyamiKasai

::;throws another empty bottle this time at her head and sticks her tongue out at her:::

**ducks and bottle hits the wall behind me** hey I did not say at me!!!!ya gonna bite that tongue one day....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:22 pm
Skyailia
MuyamiKasai
Skyailia
MuyamiKasai
Skyailia
MuyamiKasai

**ducks and bottle hits the wall behind me** hey I did not say at me!!!!ya gonna bite that tongue one day....

:::sticks out her tongue again and moons her and goes to get another bottle::: Yadda yadda yadda... your doing it again... talkin out your a**...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:28 pm
MuyamiKasai
Skyailia
MuyamiKasai
Skyailia
MuyamiKasai

:::sticks out her tongue again and moons her and goes to get another bottle::: Yadda yadda yadda... your doing it again... talkin out your a**...

**looks at ya and raises one eyebrow** and who was it that said she could never get drunk???? ya sure are acting drunk ta me....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2020 2:38 pm
Skyailia
MuyamiKasai
Skyailia
MuyamiKasai
Skyailia
MuyamiKasai

**looks at ya and raises one eyebrow** and who was it that said she could never get drunk???? ya sure are acting drunk ta me....

:::she blinks then busts up laughing as she throws another empty bottle at her head::: I dunno what you're talking about, I always act like this. :::snickers evilly as she leaves the building:::: I'll be back gotta go grab my poking stick now and a friend of mine... or would that be pet? :::giggles taking off:::  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2020 3:01 pm
MuyamiKasai
Remy LeBeau 1982

piratelozofdarkwater
MuyamiKasai

gonk miss kasai please don't hurt me just cause that scruffy nerf herder said to

:::snickers::: You're a nef herder... a scruffy one...:::looks at both of them laughing::: Sorry neither of you look like Solo! :::she throws an empty bottle at both their heads:::
-dodges- well duh I’m so much better looking xd  

Remy LeBeau 1982

Shy Bookworm

Remy LeBeau 1982

Shy Bookworm

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2020 3:08 pm
Hellfire Punk
Remy LeBeau 1982
I have used so many names I forget what it really was anymore you can call me Remy or ragin cajun just don't call me scruffy looking xd

MuyamiKasai
:::groans and then laughs thunking her head on the table and leaving it::: Hell if I know why he signed on to work for DD. But do you see the condition of this place, you should see the rest of Temple DD runs... for a Sith much less a Darth.... Yea I wouldn't call him that to be truthful... the reputation of the whiny lil sith boy kinda over powers his trying to take over the galaxy... and yea that's why you're Mando vod would have a damaged reputation working for him... :::she thinks then snickers::: Maybe deep down he knew DD's wife was his half sister... who the hell knows what that Mando thinks... as to working together... you know how the bounty hunting profession goes, sometimes you gotta agree to disagree and work together to get s**t done... :::she shakes her head raising her eyebrow::: Chicka are you on glue... that s**t's too cheep for my stash... :::she stares at her::: WTF.... you want to share that crap with Remy?.... :::shakes her head but laughs::: Ask Nasty Naast...

Skyailia
no not the force ya speak of but I do have my way of getting what I want if I want ta....but I do not do that, I guess ya could say I am one of the kinder vampires....I will respect someones wishes bout being a donor or not....**holds up my glass** so if ya say no I will respect that but if ya ever change your mind just let me know **eyes glow and I bare my fangs** and I will be more than happy ta taste Mando blood....

Mirdala Naast

Arris Zern

She gives a scowl under her helmet looking at the one called Remy, resting her hand on her blaster, “My armor is not a toy Remy. This is my way of life, not something to be joked about. Should you have something to say, speak it.” With a glance at Kasai she nodded her head at the woman, “I see and understand.” Raising her eyebrow she scans the woman again then huffs, “Why not? He seemed to willing to see a jetpack and couldn’t take his eyes off my helmet. I thought I’d give him an experience he wouldn’t forget.” Looking to the one called Nasty Naast she calls out, “You, Nasty Naast, you have any Kri'gee?" Looking at the vampire she shook her head, “You can be happy tasting a Mando’s blood that isn’t mine. What’s your name, aruetii?” Hearing the sounds of a blaster being discharged she quickly stood drawing her own blaster, aiming in the direction of the sound. “Meg haar tah'da? Me'bana?
of course not at all I would never insult the mando way I wanted to be one but the armor makes it hand to go undercover and spy so decided not to. I mean that’s why mando’s are badass people know who you are everywhere you go so you are not afraid of enemies seeing you I on the other hand prefer to move in the shadows  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2020 3:26 pm
Arris Zern
piratelozofdarkwater
Arris Zern
piratelozofdarkwater

Mirdala Naast

*smirks looking at Mirdala* Look what the jetii dragged in. Uey par nuhur, lenedat beyisr?
umm excuse me but I don't speak your language I really hope you said hello, by the way as a pirate I deal in many things including weapons and ship parts in case you are ever in need of finding stuff that is usually not in the store displays if ya get my drift

*she smirks looking up from her drink* I said, 'Look what the jedi dragged in. Just for fun, target practice?' any questions aruetii? *pulls out her blaster and shoots twice at his feet* I'm Mandalorian why would I need a pirate? *eyes him with a cold smirk* I could search your name to see what bounty rest with you. If you get my drift aruetii.
hey I thought mandos don't shoot unarmed civilians, or people who don't have bounties on them which I'm sure the guild would have told me if I did  

piratelozofdarkwater

Hilarious Lunatic

piratelozofdarkwater

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2020 3:31 pm
Skyailia
MuyamiKasai
Skyailia
MuyamiKasai
Skyailia

Remy LeBeau 1982

why?????? I'm sure the owner of the cantina would disapprove of new clients being attacked before the spend their money and also Remy talks out his butt most the time don't trust what that guy says  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2020 3:35 pm
MuyamiKasai
Skyailia
MuyamiKasai
Skyailia
MuyamiKasai

eek eek wow usually you have to pay for this kind of show rofl rofl  

Remy LeBeau 1982

Shy Bookworm

Exal Kressh

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2020 4:14 pm
Lucent Rym
Exal Kressh

Arris Zern
Lucent Rym
Nwûl tash.
Dzwol shâsotkun.
Shâsotjontû châtsatul nu tyûk.
Tyûkjontû châtsatul nu midwan.
Midwanjontû châtsatul nu asha.
Ashajontû kotswinot itsu nuyak.
Wonoksh Qyâsik nun.

-smiles leaning down enough to rest his forehead on hers- Nothing cyare, there’s nothing wrong with your code, for you it’s perfect. For a Mando, the code is different.

Ba'jur, beskar'gam,
Ara'nov, aliit,
Mando'a bal Mand'alor—
An vencuyan mhi.

There is no force. –stands back up motioning to the to Mando’s with his chin- Yet some have it in them naturally, –smiles at her- like myself and even Arris. But it’s not part of our Code, it’s part of us as a person. –lifts her chin up gently looking into her eyes- Neither of us have cyare. I wouldn’t want a show where one of my vod becomes dar’manda in front of me and the darjetii I love. An act as that reflects negatively on our Code and it would sicken me for you to feel that I or my creed has no honor. –gives her a kiss on the forehead letting her chin go- Butarade tracyn, draar digur Ni kar'taylir darasuum gar.

-walks to Mirdala and Arris calmly- Luubid, Arris. “A srumayata'yr ti nayc ijaa olyay a srumayata'yr be aruetiise.”

*still not moving she blinks again looking from Mirdala to Lucent staring at Lucent while trying recovering from Mirdala's comment* I know... was muun'bajir, I'm not dar'manda... *shakes her head deactivating her saber and taking a couple steps back still not certain of the situation but looks at Mirdala* Make it ne'tra gal... *puts saber back behind her back then offers hand to help Mirdala up* sha'kajir.

-nods his head at Arris- Kih'parjai! -gives sigh watching her and Mirdala go to another table then returns to his. Sitting down he takes a deep breath and looks at Exal- Bic olyay gi'a acyk etid, cyare. Care for a drink, I could use one?

:::wraps hands in his hair pulling him in for a power kiss, then pulls away looking his eyes::: Nuyak mekn iv vik'dyt. :::chuckles::: A drink sounds good and much needed Nulis.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2020 5:10 pm
Remy LeBeau 1982
MuyamiKasai
Skyailia
MuyamiKasai
Skyailia
MuyamiKasai

eek eek wow usually you have to pay for this kind of show rofl rofl

-smirks- You! Looking at my sister's sweet a** again. The woman has no shame. -giggles-  

Reve Casse

Reve Casse

Spicy Witch

36,075 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2020 5:12 pm
MuyamiKasai
Skyailia
MuyamiKasai
Skyailia
MuyamiKasai

:::she blinks then busts up laughing as she throws another empty bottle at her head::: I dunno what you're talking about, I always act like this. :::snickers evilly as she leaves the building:::: I'll be back gotta go grab my poking stick now and a friend of mine... or would that be pet? :::giggles taking off:::

**catches bottle with my tail looks at it** that was a good year....**flips bottle in the air and catches it then throws it back at ya** now we would not want your pet ta get hurt in here....  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 731 732 733 734 735 736 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games