Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 732 733 734 735 736 737 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2020 5:16 pm
piratelozofdarkwater
Skyailia
MuyamiKasai
Skyailia
MuyamiKasai

:::she looks up at the two::: Hey did I hear my name and using someone as target practice? :::takes another drink from her bottle and giggles::: Sign me up!

well when he shows up we can ask him if he minds....then we can have some fun with him....**laughing** what shall we start throwing first????

:::snickers setting several empty bottles on the table::: I don't care I'll take a shot at anyone! :::giggles evilly:::

**looks over at pirate and smiles wickedly** I think Remy has said pirate could be our target....
why?????? I'm sure the owner of the cantina would disapprove of new clients being attacked before the spend their money and also Remy talks out his butt most the time don't trust what that guy says

**laughing** are ya sure ya want ta spend money in here???? it is better ta supply your own....now how do we know we can trust what ya say????  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2020 5:27 pm
-shakes head from hearing all the glass breaking- Damn! I must of had to much spice and booze and dozed off there. It's getting a wee bit crazy in here.

-walks to the bar area to grab another bottle, then stops and stares- Well, well, well. Looks what the Sith Lord's cat dragged in. Another freakin Mando! We're surrounded. -grabs a couple bottles before there isn't any left-

Reve Casse

Reve Casse

Spicy Witch

36,075 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250

Remy LeBeau 1982

Shy Bookworm

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2020 6:53 pm
Reve Casse
Remy LeBeau 1982
MuyamiKasai
Skyailia
MuyamiKasai

::;throws another empty bottle this time at her head and sticks her tongue out at her:::

**ducks and bottle hits the wall behind me** hey I did not say at me!!!!ya gonna bite that tongue one day....

:::sticks out her tongue again and moons her and goes to get another bottle::: Yadda yadda yadda... your doing it again... talkin out your a**...
eek eek wow usually you have to pay for this kind of show rofl rofl

-smirks- You! Looking at my sister's sweet a** again. The woman has no shame. -giggles-
lol no she doesn’t, by the way I only glanced you know I only have eyes for one sweet a** xd  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2020 6:58 pm
Skyailia
piratelozofdarkwater
Skyailia
MuyamiKasai
Skyailia
MuyamiKasai

:::she looks up at the two::: Hey did I hear my name and using someone as target practice? :::takes another drink from her bottle and giggles::: Sign me up!

well when he shows up we can ask him if he minds....then we can have some fun with him....**laughing** what shall we start throwing first????

:::snickers setting several empty bottles on the table::: I don't care I'll take a shot at anyone! :::giggles evilly:::

**looks over at pirate and smiles wickedly** I think Remy has said pirate could be our target....
why?????? I'm sure the owner of the cantina would disapprove of new clients being attacked before the spend their money and also Remy talks out his butt most the time don't trust what that guy says

**laughing** are ya sure ya want ta spend money in here???? it is better ta supply your own....now how do we know we can trust what ya say????
oh please the guy is a pirate when have you known them to be trusted or to shower lol  

Remy LeBeau 1982

Shy Bookworm

Arris Zern

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2020 7:12 pm
piratelozofdarkwater
Arris Zern
piratelozofdarkwater
Arris Zern
piratelozofdarkwater

Mirdala Naast

*smirks looking at Mirdala* Look what the jetii dragged in. Uey par nuhur, lenedat beyisr?
umm excuse me but I don't speak your language I really hope you said hello, by the way as a pirate I deal in many things including weapons and ship parts in case you are ever in need of finding stuff that is usually not in the store displays if ya get my drift

*she smirks looking up from her drink* I said, 'Look what the jedi dragged in. Just for fun, target practice?' any questions aruetii? *pulls out her blaster and shoots twice at his feet* I'm Mandalorian why would I need a pirate? *eyes him with a cold smirk* I could search your name to see what bounty rest with you. If you get my drift aruetii.
hey I thought mandos don't shoot unarmed civilians, or people who don't have bounties on them which I'm sure the guild would have told me if I did

*she walks up to the man looking him up and down then reaches out and grabs the barrel of his gun with her hand* Unarmed, lie one. A civilian, after telling me you are a pirate, lie two. Care to spit out more lies aruetii? *starts to walk away stopping and quickly pulling out her light saber cutting his gun in half then deactivate it and continue walking back to the table wth Mirdala* Tread carefully aruetii. I'm not your average Mando.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2020 7:43 pm
MuyamiKasai
Arris Zern
MuyamiKasai
Arris Zern
*looks over at her as she finds her helmet tucking it under her arm* No. *walking over to her she asks coolly* For someone who looks human, you know a lot about Mando'ade, why?

Suit yourself... :::she opens her bottle taking a chug from it::: Yea that's good s**t there! :::she looks at Arris and busts up laughing yet again::: You're a bit daft eh Mando? :::takes another drink from her bottle::: When you best friend and lover is a Mando, you learn a few things chicka. :::looks at her bottle downing several gulps::: damnnn this ain't gonna be enough...

*glares at Kasai* You're chayaikir me, I'm not daft. *raises eyebrows* I suvarir. You draar riduurok rid?

:::laughs::: You didnt get it.... how else would I know so much unless I was around a Mando a lot. :::takes several gulps from her bottle::: He was killed... :::holds up her bottle::: Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la. :::takes several more chugs:::

*nods her head understanding* Mhi olya valhioa at ramaanar. Mhi oyacyir at cuyir partaylir. What was his name?  

Arris Zern

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2020 7:58 pm
Remy LeBeau 1982
Skyailia
piratelozofdarkwater
Skyailia
MuyamiKasai

oh please the guy is a pirate when have you known them to be trusted or to shower lol

**grins evilly then laughs** aaaaw Remy do not spoil my fun now do ya....  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2020 8:02 pm
Hellfire Punk
Remy LeBeau 1982
I have used so many names I forget what it really was anymore you can call me Remy or ragin cajun just don't call me scruffy looking xd

MuyamiKasai
:::groans and then laughs thunking her head on the table and leaving it::: Hell if I know why he signed on to work for DD. But do you see the condition of this place, you should see the rest of Temple DD runs... for a Sith much less a Darth.... Yea I wouldn't call him that to be truthful... the reputation of the whiny lil sith boy kinda over powers his trying to take over the galaxy... and yea that's why you're Mando vod would have a damaged reputation working for him... :::she thinks then snickers::: Maybe deep down he knew DD's wife was his half sister... who the hell knows what that Mando thinks... as to working together... you know how the bounty hunting profession goes, sometimes you gotta agree to disagree and work together to get s**t done... :::she shakes her head raising her eyebrow::: Chicka are you on glue... that s**t's too cheep for my stash... :::she stares at her::: WTF.... you want to share that crap with Remy?.... :::shakes her head but laughs::: Ask Nasty Naast...

Skyailia
no not the force ya speak of but I do have my way of getting what I want if I want ta....but I do not do that, I guess ya could say I am one of the kinder vampires....I will respect someones wishes bout being a donor or not....**holds up my glass** so if ya say no I will respect that but if ya ever change your mind just let me know **eyes glow and I bare my fangs** and I will be more than happy ta taste Mando blood....

Mirdala Naast

Arris Zern

She gives a scowl under her helmet looking at the one called Remy, resting her hand on her blaster, “My armor is not a toy Remy. This is my way of life, not something to be joked about. Should you have something to say, speak it.” With a glance at Kasai she nodded her head at the woman, “I see and understand.” Raising her eyebrow she scans the woman again then huffs, “Why not? He seemed to willing to see a jetpack and couldn’t take his eyes off my helmet. I thought I’d give him an experience he wouldn’t forget.” Looking to the one called Nasty Naast she calls out, “You, Nasty Naast, you have any Kri'gee?" Looking at the vampire she shook her head, “You can be happy tasting a Mando’s blood that isn’t mine. What’s your name, aruetii?” Hearing the sounds of a blaster being discharged she quickly stood drawing her own blaster, aiming in the direction of the sound. “Meg haar tah'da? Me'bana?

*smirks holstering her blaster again* Udesiir vod, shi nuhunla nii. Found target practice.  

Arris Zern

Lucent Rym

Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2020 8:25 pm
Exal Kressh
Lucent Rym
Exal Kressh

Arris Zern
Lucent Rym
Nwûl tash.
Dzwol shâsotkun.
Shâsotjontû châtsatul nu tyûk.
Tyûkjontû châtsatul nu midwan.
Midwanjontû châtsatul nu asha.
Ashajontû kotswinot itsu nuyak.
Wonoksh Qyâsik nun.

-smiles leaning down enough to rest his forehead on hers- Nothing cyare, there’s nothing wrong with your code, for you it’s perfect. For a Mando, the code is different.

Ba'jur, beskar'gam,
Ara'nov, aliit,
Mando'a bal Mand'alor—
An vencuyan mhi.

There is no force. –stands back up motioning to the to Mando’s with his chin- Yet some have it in them naturally, –smiles at her- like myself and even Arris. But it’s not part of our Code, it’s part of us as a person. –lifts her chin up gently looking into her eyes- Neither of us have cyare. I wouldn’t want a show where one of my vod becomes dar’manda in front of me and the darjetii I love. An act as that reflects negatively on our Code and it would sicken me for you to feel that I or my creed has no honor. –gives her a kiss on the forehead letting her chin go- Butarade tracyn, draar digur Ni kar'taylir darasuum gar.

-walks to Mirdala and Arris calmly- Luubid, Arris. “A srumayata'yr ti nayc ijaa olyay a srumayata'yr be aruetiise.”

*still not moving she blinks again looking from Mirdala to Lucent staring at Lucent while trying recovering from Mirdala's comment* I know... was muun'bajir, I'm not dar'manda... *shakes her head deactivating her saber and taking a couple steps back still not certain of the situation but looks at Mirdala* Make it ne'tra gal... *puts saber back behind her back then offers hand to help Mirdala up* sha'kajir.

-nods his head at Arris- Kih'parjai! -gives sigh watching her and Mirdala go to another table then returns to his. Sitting down he takes a deep breath and looks at Exal- Bic olyay gi'a acyk etid, cyare. Care for a drink, I could use one?

:::wraps hands in his hair pulling him in for a power kiss, then pulls away looking his eyes::: Nuyak mekn iv vik'dyt. :::chuckles::: A drink sounds good and much needed Nulis.

-grins wrapping his arms around her returning her kiss- Tion ke'gyce ner kad al'ijaat? -looking into her eyes giving her another kiss then rests his forehead on hers- What poison are you in the mood for cyare?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2020 12:00 am
Lucent Rym
Exal Kressh
Lucent Rym
Exal Kressh

Arris Zern
Lucent Rym
Nwûl tash.
Dzwol shâsotkun.
Shâsotjontû châtsatul nu tyûk.
Tyûkjontû châtsatul nu midwan.
Midwanjontû châtsatul nu asha.
Ashajontû kotswinot itsu nuyak.
Wonoksh Qyâsik nun.

-smiles leaning down enough to rest his forehead on hers- Nothing cyare, there’s nothing wrong with your code, for you it’s perfect. For a Mando, the code is different.

Ba'jur, beskar'gam,
Ara'nov, aliit,
Mando'a bal Mand'alor—
An vencuyan mhi.

There is no force. –stands back up motioning to the to Mando’s with his chin- Yet some have it in them naturally, –smiles at her- like myself and even Arris. But it’s not part of our Code, it’s part of us as a person. –lifts her chin up gently looking into her eyes- Neither of us have cyare. I wouldn’t want a show where one of my vod becomes dar’manda in front of me and the darjetii I love. An act as that reflects negatively on our Code and it would sicken me for you to feel that I or my creed has no honor. –gives her a kiss on the forehead letting her chin go- Butarade tracyn, draar digur Ni kar'taylir darasuum gar.

-walks to Mirdala and Arris calmly- Luubid, Arris. “A srumayata'yr ti nayc ijaa olyay a srumayata'yr be aruetiise.”

*still not moving she blinks again looking from Mirdala to Lucent staring at Lucent while trying recovering from Mirdala's comment* I know... was muun'bajir, I'm not dar'manda... *shakes her head deactivating her saber and taking a couple steps back still not certain of the situation but looks at Mirdala* Make it ne'tra gal... *puts saber back behind her back then offers hand to help Mirdala up* sha'kajir.

-nods his head at Arris- Kih'parjai! -gives sigh watching her and Mirdala go to another table then returns to his. Sitting down he takes a deep breath and looks at Exal- Bic olyay gi'a acyk etid, cyare. Care for a drink, I could use one?

:::wraps hands in his hair pulling him in for a power kiss, then pulls away looking his eyes::: Nuyak mekn iv vik'dyt. :::chuckles::: A drink sounds good and much needed Nulis.

-grins wrapping his arms around her returning her kiss- Tion ke'gyce ner kad al'ijaat? -looking into her eyes giving her another kiss then rests his forehead on hers- What poison are you in the mood for cyare?

:::returns his kiss warmly, foreheads together she whispers::: Nuyak kata ir vele buti tu'iea Lucent. :::places hands on his chest::: What I am in the mood for shall keep. :::grins::: You need a drink. Make it a strong one Nulis.  

Exal Kressh

Reve Casse

Reve Casse

Spicy Witch

36,075 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2020 12:12 am
Remy LeBeau 1982
Reve Casse
Remy LeBeau 1982
MuyamiKasai
Skyailia
MuyamiKasai

::;throws another empty bottle this time at her head and sticks her tongue out at her:::

**ducks and bottle hits the wall behind me** hey I did not say at me!!!!ya gonna bite that tongue one day....

:::sticks out her tongue again and moons her and goes to get another bottle::: Yadda yadda yadda... your doing it again... talkin out your a**...

-smirks- You! Looking at my sister's sweet a** again. The woman has no shame. -giggles-
lol no she doesn’t, by the way I only glanced you know I only have eyes for one sweet a** xd

-strikes a pose- umhmmm... and just whose sweet a** might that be Darlin? I've noticed you eyeing Sky and Kat as well. -chuckles- You really do enjoy your sweets, don't you?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2020 12:32 am
MuyamiKasai
:::snickers evilly as she leaves the building:::: I'll be back gotta go grab my poking stick now and a friend of mine... or would that be pet? :::giggles taking off:::

-rolls eyes as she takes a long drink of the bottle thinking.... I thought I told her no beasts in the Cantina. And that damn poking stick. I may have to accidentally on purpose break that damn thing. Snickers at the thought of Kasai pouting-  

Reve Casse

Reve Casse

Spicy Witch

36,075 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250

Remy LeBeau 1982

Shy Bookworm

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2020 7:16 am
Reve Casse
Remy LeBeau 1982
Reve Casse
Remy LeBeau 1982
MuyamiKasai

-strikes a pose- umhmmm... and just whose sweet a** might that be Darlin? I've noticed you eyeing Sky and Kat as well. -chuckles- You really do enjoy your sweets, don't you?
you of course, but as hard as I try you know that most men can't resist kat and sky's hypnotic charm.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2020 1:53 pm
Remy LeBeau 1982
Reve Casse
Remy LeBeau 1982
Reve Casse
Remy LeBeau 1982
MuyamiKasai

you of course, but as hard as I try you know that most men can't resist kat and sky's hypnotic charm.

-chuckles- Yes those two do have a way of casting a spell on the male gender.
-frowns looking around- I do like to wet my appetite, unfortunately there is far to much armor in here to enjoy the booty. -smirks tightening hand on magnum- Guess I will just have to admire the size of the weapons. -laughs-

Reve Casse

Reve Casse

Spicy Witch

36,075 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250

MIA-DOA

Energy Battery

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2020 2:47 pm
*peeks in the door* eek If this is how adults act, I am never growing up! lol  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 732 733 734 735 736 737 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games