Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 733 734 735 736 737 738 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Remy LeBeau 1982

Shy Bookworm

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:59 pm
Reve Casse
Remy LeBeau 1982
Reve Casse
Remy LeBeau 1982
Reve Casse

-smirks- You! Looking at my sister's sweet a** again. The woman has no shame. -giggles-
lol no she doesn’t, by the way I only glanced you know I only have eyes for one sweet a** xd

-strikes a pose- umhmmm... and just whose sweet a** might that be Darlin? I've noticed you eyeing Sky and Kat as well. -chuckles- You really do enjoy your sweets, don't you?
you of course, but as hard as I try you know that most men can't resist kat and sky's hypnotic charm.

-chuckles- Yes those two do have a way of casting a spell on the male gender.
-frowns looking around- I do like to wet my appetite, unfortunately there is far to much armor in here to enjoy the booty. -smirks tightening hand on magnum- Guess I will just have to admire the size of the weapons. -laughs-
I have a weapon you can admire anytime wink by the way Reve does this place allow gambling? cause I sure could go for a game of sabacc  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:50 pm
Quick question: will there be a May the Fourth community event this year? If there is, I might have a few things I can donate towards the prizes.  

Yamka Jaden

Circus Apprentice

33,540 Points
  • Cirque du Gothique 500
  • Loyal Ringmaster 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500

piratelozofdarkwater

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2020 8:43 pm
Reve Casse
MuyamiKasai
:::snickers evilly as she leaves the building:::: I'll be back gotta go grab my poking stick now and a friend of mine... or would that be pet? :::giggles taking off:::

-rolls eyes as she takes a long drink of the bottle thinking.... I thought I told her no beasts in the Cantina. And that damn poking stick. I may have to accidentally on purpose break that damn thing. Snickers at the thought of Kasai pouting-
doesn't she scare you?

-comes out of hiding- by the way hi Reve glad to see a peaceful person who doesn't want to hurt me  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2020 8:44 pm
Remy LeBeau 1982
Reve Casse
Remy LeBeau 1982
Reve Casse
Remy LeBeau 1982
Reve Casse

-smirks- You! Looking at my sister's sweet a** again. The woman has no shame. -giggles-
lol no she doesn’t, by the way I only glanced you know I only have eyes for one sweet a** xd

-strikes a pose- umhmmm... and just whose sweet a** might that be Darlin? I've noticed you eyeing Sky and Kat as well. -chuckles- You really do enjoy your sweets, don't you?
you of course, but as hard as I try you know that most men can't resist kat and sky's hypnotic charm.

-frowns looking around- I do like to wet my appetite, unfortunately there is far to much armor in here to enjoy the booty. -smirks tightening hand on magnum- Guess I will just have to admire the size of the weapons. -laughs-
I have a weapon you can admire anytime wink by the way Reve does this place allow gambling? cause I sure could go for a game of sabacc
rolleyes rolleyes unless you play naked I doubt you can play without hiding any cards  

piratelozofdarkwater

Hilarious Lunatic

Reve Casse

Reve Casse

Spicy Witch

36,075 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2020 2:42 pm
Yamka Jaden
Quick question: will there be a May the Fourth community event this year? If there is, I might have a few things I can donate towards the prizes.

-raises bottle in salute- Hey Yamka! I don't think any of us here in the Cantina have any idea on that one. We're just here for a good time.

Only DD would know what's going on with May the Fourth. Probaby best to PM them on either one of their main accounts. Daddicus and/or Verum which is their new account. Contrary to popular belief, I have no idea what Darth does from one day to the next.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2020 2:46 pm
Remy LeBeau 1982
Reve Casse
Remy LeBeau 1982
Reve Casse
Remy LeBeau 1982
Reve Casse

-gins- I have been admiring your weapon. Even my sister did. lol
As to gambling... Remy if you can find someone play with you... go for it. Sorry hun, I don't gamble. I like a sure thing.

Reve Casse

Reve Casse

Spicy Witch

36,075 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250

Reve Casse

Reve Casse

Spicy Witch

36,075 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2020 2:51 pm
piratelozofdarkwater
Reve Casse
MuyamiKasai
:::snickers evilly as she leaves the building:::: I'll be back gotta go grab my poking stick now and a friend of mine... or would that be pet? :::giggles taking off:::

-rolls eyes as she takes a long drink of the bottle thinking.... I thought I told her no beasts in the Cantina. And that damn poking stick. I may have to accidentally on purpose break that damn thing. Snickers at the thought of Kasai pouting-
doesn't she scare you?

-comes out of hiding- by the way hi Reve glad to see a peaceful person who doesn't want to hurt me

-sideways glance- Scare me? You're shitting me... right? -giggles- My sister and I are partners in crime.

-smirks- Oh I don't want to hurt you Pirate. It's been so long since I saw you. But given time, I may want to gave you just a little pain. -chuckles-

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2020 5:16 pm
The Shadowed Ghost
Enters the cantina, his presence having been requested, looking around the bar scanning the room. Seeing the place in a state of disrepair and partial destruction he mutters under his helmet to no one in particular, “Chaavla sa shebs be'striili.” Seeing who summoned him notices her around several others. Scanning those around her he chuckles walking over to her. Noticing her stance and results of his scan he came up to her side resting his hand on her blaster arm, “Renitr ti Aruetiise tug'yc, Ner Rekr?”

Skyailia
**smiles and tips my head** that is fine with me....maybe one day I can change your mind....the name is Skyailia but I prefer to be called me Sky by my friends....

MuyamiKasai
:::she looks at her taking another drink from her bottle and then starts laughing::: Whatever chicka... have fun... maybe tell him not to stare and just look you in the eyes or the "Tt" of your visor... :::snickers::: You gonna cause the dude to s**t himself or hide under a rock,,, lol

Remy LeBeau 1982
of course not at all I would never insult the mando way I wanted to be one but the armor makes it hand to go undercover and spy so decided not to. I mean that’s why mando’s are badass people know who you are everywhere you go so you are not afraid of enemies seeing you I on the other hand prefer to move in the shadows

Arris Zern
*smirks holstering her blaster again* Udesiir vod, shi nuhunla nii. Found target practice.

She looks at Remy, gives a shake of her helmet growing disgusted with the man saying he would have become Mando, “You’re full of s**t, wait till you meet a Mando assassin. I’d say ask them how they work wearing their armor, but it might cost you to do so.” Looking at Kasai she laughs, “Gar liser.” Hearing the vampire speak her name she nods once, “Sky then. I’m not changing my mind either.” Feeling the hand on her arm she turns to look up at who it belonged to, “Elek, ner cyar'ika Xal.” Giving him a hidden smile under her helmet she rests her other hand on his chest as she hears the woman tell her she had found something to amuse her, “Emuurir vod!” Putting her blaster back on her hip leaving the woman to her fun, she says to her mate, “Me'bana?” Hearing another woman mention of another Mando and being surrounded she laughs as she looks over to her scanning her, “You wish to be surrounded aruetii?”  

Rassa Vizsla

Amorous Shapeshifter

14,775 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Deal Me In 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Rassa Vizsla

Amorous Shapeshifter

14,775 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Deal Me In 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2020 5:31 pm
Yamka Jaden

She looks at the woman scanning her growing amused. "You're asking us? We're just here for a drink. Ask the owner of this haran palon, or hell hole in Standard." Thinking to herself she rolls her eyes under her helmet she then shakes her head, "Giving that a second thought, the owner might be hiding in a sarlacc pit to get away from some virus that caused mass panic in his world. Since I'm told the "tight wad Sith Lord" waters down his liquors, that may be the best place for him."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2020 5:43 pm
Reve Casse
Yamka Jaden

-raises bottle in salute- Hey Yamka! I don't think any of us here in the Cantina have any idea on that one. We're just here for a good time.

Only DD would know what's going on with May the Fourth. Probaby best to PM them on either one of their main accounts. Daddicus and/or Verum which is their new account. Contrary to popular belief, I have no idea what Darth does from one day to the next.

*raises a rum and coke* Hello Reve!

Yea, I might send over a PM to one of their accounts in the morning, but it didn't hurt to ask in here first. Here's to hoping there's something this year, 'cause I sorely need something fun to look forwards to this year.

Hellfire Punk

"Yea, well said owner might be lurking in any corner so maybe I'll look there before going to find said sarlacc pit." Grins and raises the glass holding her liquor and soda. "As for the liquor in this fine place, it's all about which bottles are the good stuff and which is the, as you say, "watered down" stuff. Always gotta look in those dark corners."

-chugs down half the glass-  

Yamka Jaden

Circus Apprentice

33,540 Points
  • Cirque du Gothique 500
  • Loyal Ringmaster 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500

Xal Vizsla

Tenacious Firestarter

17,125 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:19 pm
Hellfire Punk
She looks at Remy, gives a shake of her helmet growing disgusted with the man saying he would have become Mando, “You’re full of s**t, wait till you meet a Mando assassin. I’d say ask them how they work wearing their armor, but it might cost you to do so.” Looking at Kasai she laughs, “Gar liser.” Hearing the vampire speak her name she nods once, “Sky then. I’m not changing my mind either.” Feeling the hand on her arm she turns to look up at who it belonged to, “Elek, ner cyar'ika Xal.” Giving him a hidden smile under her helmet she rests her other hand on his chest as she hears the woman tell her she had found something to amuse her, “Emuurir vod!” Putting her blaster back on her hip leaving the woman to her fun, she says to her mate, “Me'bana?” Hearing another woman mention of another Mando and being surrounded she laughs as she looks over to her scanning her, “You wish to be surrounded aruetii?”

Chuckles softly tucking a finger in her equipment belt and moving her closer to him, “Don’t scare off potential customers, Ner Rekr.” Lifting her chin up he rests his helmet on hers looking into the slit of her visor. “Play nice now, we have cargo that’s going to be ready to ship come morning. We have the night to ourselves.” Laughs softly ignoring the others around them, “Care to find something to drink in this…” looks around, “Chaavla sa shebs be'striili?”  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2020 6:23 am
Reve Casse
Remy LeBeau 1982
Reve Casse
Remy LeBeau 1982
Reve Casse

-gins- I have been admiring your weapon. Even my sister did. lol
As to gambling... Remy if you can find someone play with you... go for it. Sorry hun, I don't gamble. I like a sure thing.
makes sense why you never eat at cafeteria eating that stuff is a huge gamble xd xd  

Remy LeBeau 1982

Shy Bookworm

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:30 pm
Reve Casse
MuyamiKasai

:::giggles skipping back in with her poking stick and pet::: Lookie sis, meet my new pet!
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:32 pm
piratelozofdarkwater
Reve Casse
MuyamiKasai

doesn't she scare you?

:::she snickers::: I see you. Did you meet my pet yet?

User Image  

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 733 734 735 736 737 738 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games