Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 734 735 736 737 738 739 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:32 pm
MIA-DOA
*peeks in the door* eek If this is how adults act, I am never growing up! lol

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:36 pm
Remy LeBeau 1982
MuyamiKasai
Remy LeBeau 1982

piratelozofdarkwater
MuyamiKasai
:::she looks up at the two::: Hey did I hear my name and using someone as target practice? :::takes another drink from her bottle and giggles::: Sign me up!

gonk miss kasai please don't hurt me just cause that scruffy nerf herder said to

:::snickers::: You're a nef herder... a scruffy one...:::looks at both of them laughing::: Sorry neither of you look like Solo! :::she throws an empty bottle at both their heads:::
-dodges- well duh I’m so much better looking xd

Compared to what dude? :::snickers as she pets her beast:::  

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:41 pm
Remy LeBeau 1982
MuyamiKasai
Skyailia
MuyamiKasai
Skyailia
MuyamiKasai

:::snickers setting several empty bottles on the table::: I don't care I'll take a shot at anyone! :::giggles evilly:::

**looks over at pirate and smiles wickedly** I think Remy has said pirate could be our target....

::;throws another empty bottle this time at her head and sticks her tongue out at her:::

**ducks and bottle hits the wall behind me** hey I did not say at me!!!!ya gonna bite that tongue one day....

:::sticks out her tongue again and moons her and goes to get another bottle::: Yadda yadda yadda... your doing it again... talkin out your a**...
eek eek wow usually you have to pay for this kind of show rofl rofl

:::she snickers::: Too bad you only gotta glance then eh dude? Besides who said I'm not gonna charge ya. :::giggles:::
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:42 pm
Skyailia
MuyamiKasai
Skyailia
MuyamiKasai
Skyailia
MuyamiKasai

::;throws another empty bottle this time at her head and sticks her tongue out at her:::

**ducks and bottle hits the wall behind me** hey I did not say at me!!!!ya gonna bite that tongue one day....

:::sticks out her tongue again and moons her and goes to get another bottle::: Yadda yadda yadda... your doing it again... talkin out your a**...

**looks at ya and raises one eyebrow** and who was it that said she could never get drunk???? ya sure are acting drunk ta me....

:::she blinks then busts up laughing as she throws another empty bottle at her head::: I dunno what you're talking about, I always act like this. :::snickers evilly as she leaves the building:::: I'll be back gotta go grab my poking stick now and a friend of mine... or would that be pet? :::giggles taking off:::

**catches bottle with my tail looks at it** that was a good year....**flips bottle in the air and catches it then throws it back at ya** now we would not want your pet ta get hurt in here....

:::she giggles as her pet easily smacks the bottle to the ground breaking it::: Awwwww... you missed...
User Image  

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:45 pm
Remy LeBeau 1982

Reve Casse
Remy LeBeau 1982
Reve Casse
Remy LeBeau 1982
Reve Casse

-strikes a pose- umhmmm... and just whose sweet a** might that be Darlin? I've noticed you eyeing Sky and Kat as well. -chuckles- You really do enjoy your sweets, don't you?
you of course, but as hard as I try you know that most men can't resist kat and sky's hypnotic charm.

-chuckles- Yes those two do have a way of casting a spell on the male gender.
-frowns looking around- I do like to wet my appetite, unfortunately there is far to much armor in here to enjoy the booty. -smirks tightening hand on magnum- Guess I will just have to admire the size of the weapons. -laughs-
I have a weapon you can admire anytime wink by the way Reve does this place allow gambling? cause I sure could go for a game of sabacc

-gins- I have been admiring your weapon. Even my sister did. lol
As to gambling... Remy if you can find someone play with you... go for it. Sorry hun, I don't gamble. I like a sure thing.

Yes mesa likes a good weapon, it makes my cold black heart actually beat and want to use it on someone. :::giggles:::

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2020 6:25 pm
Hellfire Punk

Skyailia
**smiles and tips my head** that is fine with me....maybe one day I can change your mind....the name is Skyailia but I prefer to be called me Sky by my friends....

She looks at Remy, gives a shake of her helmet growing disgusted with the man saying he would have become Mando, “You’re full of s**t, wait till you meet a Mando assassin. I’d say ask them how they work wearing their armor, but it might cost you to do so.” Looking at Kasai she laughs, “Gar liser.” Hearing the vampire speak her name she nods once, “Sky then. I’m not changing my mind either.” Feeling the hand on her arm she turns to look up at who it belonged to, “Elek, ner cyar'ika Xal.” Giving him a hidden smile under her helmet she rests her other hand on his chest as she hears the woman tell her she had found something to amuse her, “Emuurir vod!” Putting her blaster back on her hip leaving the woman to her fun, she says to her mate, “Me'bana?” Hearing another woman mention of another Mando and being surrounded she laughs as she looks over to her scanning her, “You wish to be surrounded aruetii?”

**smiles then laughs** well that is fine with me I will fine me a donor somewhere **looks over at Remy and winks**....what shall I call ya????  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2020 6:31 pm
Hellfire Punk
She looks at Remy, gives a shake of her helmet growing disgusted with the man saying he would have become Mando, “You’re full of s**t, wait till you meet a Mando assassin. I’d say ask them how they work wearing their armor, but it might cost you to do so.” Looking at Kasai she laughs, “Gar liser.” Hearing the vampire speak her name she nods once, “Sky then. I’m not changing my mind either.” Feeling the hand on her arm she turns to look up at who it belonged to, “Elek, ner cyar'ika Xal.” Giving him a hidden smile under her helmet she rests her other hand on his chest as she hears the woman tell her she had found something to amuse her, “Emuurir vod!” Putting her blaster back on her hip leaving the woman to her fun, she says to her mate, “Me'bana?” Hearing another woman mention of another Mando and being surrounded she laughs as she looks over to her scanning her, “You wish to be surrounded aruetii?”

Nope, nadda, not going to... :::she snickers:::  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2020 7:08 pm
MuyamiKasai
Skyailia
MuyamiKasai
Skyailia
MuyamiKasai

**looks at ya and raises one eyebrow** and who was it that said she could never get drunk???? ya sure are acting drunk ta me....

:::she blinks then busts up laughing as she throws another empty bottle at her head::: I dunno what you're talking about, I always act like this. :::snickers evilly as she leaves the building:::: I'll be back gotta go grab my poking stick now and a friend of mine... or would that be pet? :::giggles taking off:::

**catches bottle with my tail looks at it** that was a good year....**flips bottle in the air and catches it then throws it back at ya** now we would not want your pet ta get hurt in here....

:::she giggles as her pet easily smacks the bottle to the ground breaking it::: Awwwww... you missed...
User Image

**looks at your pet** well now I see ya went and brought in your big doggie....maybe I should go get my kitty....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2020 7:18 pm
Arris Zern
MuyamiKasai
Arris Zern
MuyamiKasai
Arris Zern
*looks over at her as she finds her helmet tucking it under her arm* No. *walking over to her she asks coolly* For someone who looks human, you know a lot about Mando'ade, why?

Suit yourself... :::she opens her bottle taking a chug from it::: Yea that's good s**t there! :::she looks at Arris and busts up laughing yet again::: You're a bit daft eh Mando? :::takes another drink from her bottle::: When you best friend and lover is a Mando, you learn a few things chicka. :::looks at her bottle downing several gulps::: damnnn this ain't gonna be enough...

*glares at Kasai* You're chayaikir me, I'm not daft. *raises eyebrows* I suvarir. You draar riduurok rid?

:::laughs::: You didnt get it.... how else would I know so much unless I was around a Mando a lot. :::takes several gulps from her bottle::: He was killed... :::holds up her bottle::: Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la. :::takes several more chugs:::

*nods her head understanding* Mhi olya valhioa at ramaanar. Mhi oyacyir at cuyir partaylir. What was his name?

:::she grabs another bottle opening it and downing several gulps:: Partaylir he will always be. :::she downs another hug from her bottle and smiles at the chick::: Tharr Vizsla.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2020 7:19 pm
Skyailia
MuyamiKasai
Skyailia
MuyamiKasai
Skyailia
MuyamiKasai

User Image

**looks at your pet** well now I see ya went and brought in your big doggie....maybe I should go get my kitty....

::she scowls and sticks out her tongue::: She's not a doggie... :::goes and pets her beasts head::: Yeah you're not a doggie... you're a good beast, that's what you are aren't you?  

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Mirdala Naast
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2020 7:36 pm
MuyamiKasai
Mirdala Naast
MuyamiKasai
Mirdala Naast

Mirdala Naast scowls at Kasai but rolls his eyes, "Mir'sheb as always Kasai, does it looks like anyones' brokar tahla'ada dayn anyone right now misjith?" Walks to the bar limping a bit, "I got it, don't want you's seein' where I hide it, you's'll and you's sister will drink it faster than anyone else!"

::snickers and loudly calls out::: Damn Naast you look like s**t! Shut it would ya, you're just butt hurt cuz you got your a** handed to you this time. :::she shakes her head laughing as she opens his crate of booze pulling out Narcolethe and sticking her tongue out at him::: If you're gonna hide it maybe you shouldn't use the crates with a your mythosaur on it dude... Oh yea Ne'tra gal mesh'la, jat'isyc, bal, wayii, jahaal'got! :::giggles evilly as she finishes gathering up the bottles of booze she wants:::

Mirdala Naast glares at Kasai when she opens his crate and pulls out bottles. Limping to his crates he looks at then them seeing the locks broken beyond repair and then back at Kasai, "What did you's do? Eat through da lock?" He realized what she said about his marking on the crate and groaned when she mentioned the saying, "You's didn't..." opening the lid seeing only a few bottles left in each crate, he face palmed, "You's did!" Pulling out a couple bottles of the black ale Ne'tra ga he asks her, "Where da hell da you's put all da liquor you's drink misjith?"

:::giggles and sticks her tongue out at him::: My secrets dude, you really expect me to tell you? Nope, not gonna happen no... :::looks at her now empty bottle and opens another and downs a chug::: Yeppers I did. :::laughs::: Wherever s**t I eat and drink goes... my stomach... Now you're starting to sound like an besom. :::rolls her eyes taking another drink::: You don't remember? I'm hurt... I should hit you with something, but you look like you've already been hit enough... :::snickers::: I don't get drunk... OH HEY! What goes quack? :::laughs and tosses the cork bottles at his head then tosses one of the empty bottles at him:::

Mirdala Naast looks at her ducking just before the bottle hits him, "You's gone gedin'la Kasai! And now you's bringin' in you's pets again! You's cleanin' up after da thing!"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2020 7:42 pm
Arris Zern
Mirdala Naast
Arris Zern
Mirdala Naast
Mirdala Naast scowls at Kasai but rolls his eyes, "Mir'sheb as always Kasai, does it looks like anyones' brokar tahla'ada dayn anyone right now misjith?" Walks to the bar limping a bit, "I got it, don't want you's seein' where I hide it, you's'll and you's sister will drink it faster than anyone else!"

*raises eyebrows as she listens to Mirdala interact with Kasai asking* What's the deal with that one, the local drunk?

Mirdala Naast rolls his eyes, "You's could say that, only I've never seen her drunk, yet. Mouthy, loud, no filter, a mir'sheb, yes. Offer her a drink an' you's will never see da last of her- no, if you's got liquors around, she's never leavin'! She's like a jai'galaar!"

*she grins taking one of the mugs* I could use a drink tonight! *shakes her head at his explanation of Kasai and laughs at her reply to Mirdala* So the mir'sheb can't get drunk?

Mirdala Naast laughs but shakes his head, "No, I've never seen da fool drunk. But I've seen da aftermath of her and her sister when they get together drinkin'! There goes da planet!" He huffs and pours the black ale into their mugs. Holding his up he shouts proudly, "Oya!"  

Mirdala Naast
Crew

Hunter

Mirdala Naast
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2020 7:50 pm
Hellfire Punk
Remy LeBeau 1982
I have used so many names I forget what it really was anymore you can call me Remy or ragin cajun just don't call me scruffy looking xd

MuyamiKasai
:::groans and then laughs thunking her head on the table and leaving it::: Hell if I know why he signed on to work for DD. But do you see the condition of this place, you should see the rest of Temple DD runs... for a Sith much less a Darth.... Yea I wouldn't call him that to be truthful... the reputation of the whiny lil sith boy kinda over powers his trying to take over the galaxy... and yea that's why you're Mando vod would have a damaged reputation working for him... :::she thinks then snickers::: Maybe deep down he knew DD's wife was his half sister... who the hell knows what that Mando thinks... as to working together... you know how the bounty hunting profession goes, sometimes you gotta agree to disagree and work together to get s**t done... :::she shakes her head raising her eyebrow::: Chicka are you on glue... that s**t's too cheep for my stash... :::she stares at her::: WTF.... you want to share that crap with Remy?.... :::shakes her head but laughs::: Ask Nasty Naast...

Skyailia
no not the force ya speak of but I do have my way of getting what I want if I want ta....but I do not do that, I guess ya could say I am one of the kinder vampires....I will respect someones wishes bout being a donor or not....**holds up my glass** so if ya say no I will respect that but if ya ever change your mind just let me know **eyes glow and I bare my fangs** and I will be more than happy ta taste Mando blood....

Mirdala Naast

Arris Zern

She gives a scowl under her helmet looking at the one called Remy, resting her hand on her blaster, “My armor is not a toy Remy. This is my way of life, not something to be joked about. Should you have something to say, speak it.” With a glance at Kasai she nodded her head at the woman, “I see and understand.” Raising her eyebrow she scans the woman again then huffs, “Why not? He seemed to willing to see a jetpack and couldn’t take his eyes off my helmet. I thought I’d give him an experience he wouldn’t forget.” Looking to the one called Nasty Naast she calls out, “You, Nasty Naast, you have any Kri'gee?" Looking at the vampire she shook her head, “You can be happy tasting a Mando’s blood that isn’t mine. What’s your name, aruetii?” Hearing the sounds of a blaster being discharged she quickly stood drawing her own blaster, aiming in the direction of the sound. “Meg haar tah'da? Me'bana?

Mirdala Naast rolls his eyes glaring at Kasai, knowing she would tell someone else about his stash. Taking a swig from his mug he calls out to the newcomer, "Yeah, you's want it, you's can get it you's self! It's behind da bar in da cabinet in a crate with the mythosaur on it!"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2020 8:01 pm
Arris Zern
piratelozofdarkwater

Mirdala Naast

*smirks looking at Mirdala* Look what the jetii dragged in. Uey par nuhur, lenedat beyisr?

Mirdala Naast smirks as Arris shot at the wimp then looks at her with a grin, "I'm startin ta like da way you's think Arris! Lenedat beyisr indeed!"  

Mirdala Naast
Crew

Hunter

Lucent Rym

Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2020 2:43 pm
Exal Kressh
Lucent Rym
Exal Kressh
Lucent Rym
Exal Kressh

Arris Zern

User Image
*still not moving she blinks again looking from Mirdala to Lucent staring at Lucent while trying recovering from Mirdala's comment* I know... was muun'bajir, I'm not dar'manda... *shakes her head deactivating her saber and taking a couple steps back still not certain of the situation but looks at Mirdala* Make it ne'tra gal... *puts saber back behind her back then offers hand to help Mirdala up* sha'kajir.

-nods his head at Arris- Kih'parjai! -gives sigh watching her and Mirdala go to another table then returns to his. Sitting down he takes a deep breath and looks at Exal- Bic olyay gi'a acyk etid, cyare. Care for a drink, I could use one?

:::wraps hands in his hair pulling him in for a power kiss, then pulls away looking his eyes::: Nuyak mekn iv vik'dyt. :::chuckles::: A drink sounds good and much needed Nulis.

-grins wrapping his arms around her returning her kiss- Tion ke'gyce ner kad al'ijaat? -looking into her eyes giving her another kiss then rests his forehead on hers- What poison are you in the mood for cyare?

:::returns his kiss warmly, foreheads together she whispers::: Nuyak kata ir vele buti tu'iea Lucent. :::places hands on his chest::: What I am in the mood for shall keep. :::grins::: You need a drink. Make it a strong one Nulis.

-grins at her words- Gar cuyir ner alit. -gently taking her hands in his, holding them against his chest armor- Share a drink with me cyare. –looks into her eyes with smile- Then as we drink together I can give you a taste of what’s to come. –winks giving her a soft kiss on the neck as he lets her go then stands to go to the bar - Varos tihaar, ti gar par dalaryr
[you are my family/clan. Varos berry liquor, with you for dessert…]

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 734 735 736 737 738 739 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games