Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 735 736 737 738 739 740 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucent Rym

Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2020 2:46 pm
Yamka Jaden
Quick question: will there be a May the Fourth community event this year? If there is, I might have a few things I can donate towards the prizes.

-chuckles not even looking at her as he walks to the bar- Why ask when you can start one if you so seek to have one.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2020 4:23 pm
Mirdala Naast
MuyamiKasai
Mirdala Naast
MuyamiKasai
Mirdala Naast

Mirdala Naast scowls at Kasai but rolls his eyes, "Mir'sheb as always Kasai, does it looks like anyones' brokar tahla'ada dayn anyone right now misjith?" Walks to the bar limping a bit, "I got it, don't want you's seein' where I hide it, you's'll and you's sister will drink it faster than anyone else!"

::snickers and loudly calls out::: Damn Naast you look like s**t! Shut it would ya, you're just butt hurt cuz you got your a** handed to you this time. :::she shakes her head laughing as she opens his crate of booze pulling out Narcolethe and sticking her tongue out at him::: If you're gonna hide it maybe you shouldn't use the crates with a your mythosaur on it dude... Oh yea Ne'tra gal mesh'la, jat'isyc, bal, wayii, jahaal'got! :::giggles evilly as she finishes gathering up the bottles of booze she wants:::

Mirdala Naast glares at Kasai when she opens his crate and pulls out bottles. Limping to his crates he looks at then them seeing the locks broken beyond repair and then back at Kasai, "What did you's do? Eat through da lock?" He realized what she said about his marking on the crate and groaned when she mentioned the saying, "You's didn't..." opening the lid seeing only a few bottles left in each crate, he face palmed, "You's did!" Pulling out a couple bottles of the black ale Ne'tra ga he asks her, "Where da hell da you's put all da liquor you's drink misjith?"

:::giggles and sticks her tongue out at him::: My secrets dude, you really expect me to tell you? Nope, not gonna happen no... :::looks at her now empty bottle and opens another and downs a chug::: Yeppers I did. :::laughs::: Wherever s**t I eat and drink goes... my stomach... Now you're starting to sound like an besom. :::rolls her eyes taking another drink::: You don't remember? I'm hurt... I should hit you with something, but you look like you've already been hit enough... :::snickers::: I don't get drunk... OH HEY! What goes quack? :::laughs and tosses the cork bottles at his head then tosses one of the empty bottles at him:::

Mirdala Naast looks at her ducking just before the bottle hits him, "You's gone gedin'la Kasai! And now you's bringin' in you's pets again! You's cleanin' up after da thing!"

::she snickers and holds up her hand and gives him the middle finger salute::: Hey in the words of your culture dude... nar'sheb! :::laughs so hard she just about drops her bottle:::  

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Darth Verum Interius
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2020 11:10 am
Yamka Jaden
Quick question: will there be a May the Fourth community event this year? If there is, I might have a few things I can donate towards the prizes.

There will definitely be a May The Fourth event this year. It will run like the other May The Fourth events, as far as my part in it goes. I will be running public versions of the guild games from the Temple Training Center, which will have their own public prize, and then moving the scores to the guild areas of those games while inviting the participants to play the rest of the month out after the couple of weeks they play in May. There will be a separate guild prize for that. If any of my Temple denizens wish to promote their game for the event, or wish to donate prizes, it would be appreciated and a lot more fun, of course.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2020 6:29 pm
Darth Verum Interius
Yamka Jaden

There will definitely be a May The Fourth event this year. It will run like the other May The Fourth events, as far as my part in it goes. I will be running public versions of the guild games from the Temple Training Center, which will have their own public prize, and then moving the scores to the guild areas of those games while inviting the participants to play the rest of the month out after the couple of weeks they play in May. There will be a separate guild prize for that. If any of my Temple denizens wish to promote their game for the event, or wish to donate prizes, it would be appreciated and a lot more fun, of course.

Hey girlie check out my newest pet! :::giggles and encourages het pet to sniff and drool all over Darth::: Yes you're a good beastie, yes you are, just say hello now, no snotting all over the wee lil Sithy chick now, we don't want your acid snot getting all over her now do we? :::giggles and pokes Darth with her poking stick::: So whatcha think of my pet?
User Image  

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Darth Verum Interius
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:49 pm
MuyamiKasai
Darth Verum Interius
Yamka Jaden

Hey girlie check out my newest pet! :::giggles and encourages het pet to sniff and drool all over Darth::: Yes you're a good beastie, yes you are, just say hello now, no snotting all over the wee lil Sithy chick now, we don't want your acid snot getting all over her now do we? :::giggles and pokes Darth with her poking stick::: So whatcha think of my pet?
User Image

Your pet? Do you sincerely believe the Tchuukthai can be kept as pets?
Or, are you saying that you are actually having a romantic relationship with this being? It could be that you have brought in a Jedi spy. I am not fooled by your friend's bestial demeanor, but perhaps Daddicus is unaware of the sentience of this species. It makes no difference to me, but I will keep my eyes open on the both of you. Tchuukthai, it was a pleasure to meet you. Kasai, your unique taste in friends never ceases to amaze me.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:35 am
MuyamiKasai
Remy LeBeau 1982
MuyamiKasai
Skyailia
MuyamiKasai

::;throws another empty bottle this time at her head and sticks her tongue out at her:::

**ducks and bottle hits the wall behind me** hey I did not say at me!!!!ya gonna bite that tongue one day....

:::sticks out her tongue again and moons her and goes to get another bottle::: Yadda yadda yadda... your doing it again... talkin out your a**...
eek eek wow usually you have to pay for this kind of show rofl rofl

:::she snickers::: Too bad you only gotta glance then eh dude? Besides who said I'm not gonna charge ya. :::giggles:::
User Image
nice puppy you got there imagine clipping it's nails must cost a fortune  

Remy LeBeau 1982

Shy Bookworm

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2020 1:34 pm
Remy LeBeau 1982
MuyamiKasai
Remy LeBeau 1982
MuyamiKasai
Skyailia
MuyamiKasai

::;throws another empty bottle this time at her head and sticks her tongue out at her:::

**ducks and bottle hits the wall behind me** hey I did not say at me!!!!ya gonna bite that tongue one day....

:::sticks out her tongue again and moons her and goes to get another bottle::: Yadda yadda yadda... your doing it again... talkin out your a**...
eek eek wow usually you have to pay for this kind of show rofl rofl

:::she snickers::: Too bad you only gotta glance then eh dude? Besides who said I'm not gonna charge ya. :::giggles:::
User Image
nice puppy you got there imagine clipping it's nails must cost a fortune

::she looks at him::: Are you stupid dude? It's NOT a puppy... :::she scowls and smacks him with her poking stick::: Yes you're still a good beastie- don't listen to him, he's just jealous he don't have nice claws to rip someone apart, yes.... :::glares at Remy::: Now say hi and apologize to my pet... :::grumbles:::  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2020 1:55 pm
Darth Verum Interius
MuyamiKasai
Darth Verum Interius
Yamka Jaden

User Image

Or, are you saying that you are actually having a romantic relationship with this being? It could be that you have brought in a Jedi spy. I am not fooled by your friend's bestial demeanor, but perhaps Daddicus is unaware of the sentience of this species. It makes no difference to me, but I will keep my eyes open on the both of you. Tchuukthai, it was a pleasure to meet you. Kasai, your unique taste in friends never ceases to amaze me.

:::she glares at her::: Yes, if the wee beastie wants to be my pet beastie so be it. Besides the beastie gets along with all my other pets... :::giggles::: And that's just a rude comment! :::comforts her newest pet::: Don't listen to her, she's just a Jedi loving nincompoop that's gonna do anything to hide her jediness under that Sithy disguise... Don't worry about her or the Daddicus one I told you about, their just spice using meatbags... :::glares at Darth::: Ya know that's just mean.... don't say it's a pleasure to meet someone when you're gonna accuse them of being a jedi spy... :::scowls and smacks her with her poking stick and then watches her pet attempt to use Darth as a chair and sit on the sith and giggles::: Wellllllll friends come in all shapes and sizes girlie... :::giggles::: That's a good beastie, just dont chew on her, you might get indigestion... :::giggles and sticks her tongue out at Darth:::  

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Rassa Vizsla

Amorous Shapeshifter

14,775 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Deal Me In 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2020 7:01 pm
Yamka Jaden
"Yea, well said owner might be lurking in any corner so maybe I'll look there before going to find said sarlacc pit." Grins and raises the glass holding her liquor and soda. "As for the liquor in this fine place, it's all about which bottles are the good stuff and which is the, as you say, "watered down" stuff. Always gotta look in those dark corners."

-chugs down half the glass-

The Shadowed Ghost
Chuckles softly tucking a finger in her equipment belt and moving her closer to him, “Don’t scare off potential customers, Ner Rekr.” Lifting her chin up he rests his helmet on hers looking into the slit of her visor. “Play nice now, we have cargo that’s going to be ready to ship come morning. We have the night to ourselves.” Laughs softly ignoring the others around them, “Care to find something to drink in this…” looks around, “Chaavla sa shebs be'striili?”

Skyailia
**smiles then laughs** well that is fine with me I will fine me a donor somewhere **looks over at Remy and winks**....what shall I call ya????

MuyamiKasai
Nope, nadda, not going to... :::she snickers:::

Mirdala Naast
Mirdala Naast rolls his eyes glaring at Kasai, knowing she would tell someone else about his stash. Taking a swig from his mug he calls out to the newcomer, "Yeah, you's want it, you's can get it you's self! It's behind da bar in da cabinet in a crate with the mythosaur on it!"

She laughs softly looking into his visor. Stepping closer into him she gives a huff, “The aruetii was staring at my helmet as if something was wrong. I felt I should address his cavu'r be nalkahya. She looks between Xal and Remy giving a shrug of her shoulder, “I doubt he’d be a paying customer.” Giving a soft laugh she explained what had happened since she entered into the cantina. Hearing Sky she only huffed, “Good.” To Mirdala she called out, “Vor'e!” She tipped her head a little at Xal, “Kri'gee?” Laughing she gives Xal a playful shove as she says to the one saying the cantina was nice, “I think the aruetii needs to know just what good is, Xal. Perhaps a taste of Mando liquor is just what’s needed to open her eyes. Not to mention we do have the while night… why not use part of it to educate the aruetii, ner cyar'ika.”  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2020 8:47 am
MuyamiKasai
Darth Verum Interius
MuyamiKasai
Darth Verum Interius
Yamka Jaden

User Image

:::she glares at her::: Yes, if the wee beastie wants to be my pet beastie so be it. Besides the beastie gets along with all my other pets... :::giggles::: And that's just a rude comment! :::comforts her newest pet::: Don't listen to her, she's just a Jedi loving nincompoop that's gonna do anything to hide her jediness under that Sithy disguise... Don't worry about her or the Daddicus one I told you about, their just spice using meatbags... :::glares at Darth::: Ya know that's just mean.... don't say it's a pleasure to meet someone when you're gonna accuse them of being a jedi spy... :::scowls and smacks her with her poking stick and then watches her pet attempt to use Darth as a chair and sit on the sith and giggles::: Wellllllll friends come in all shapes and sizes girlie... :::giggles::: That's a good beastie, just dont chew on her, you might get indigestion... :::giggles and sticks her tongue out at Darth:::

"Spice using?" Since you know so little of me, I'll just assume you also know little of your Jedi spy companion. One of the three greatest Jedi of all time was Jedi Master Thon, a Tchuukthai, like your "pet". Though I doubt this specific Tchuukthai is Jedi Master Thon, as his life was chronicled in the time of the Old Republic, I can only assume that their species has evolved far beyond bestial behaviors. I do believe you are being kept as the pet, Kasai.
~makes guttural noises at the Tchuukthai~
-translation = What is your name, Tchuukthai? What business do you have here?

Darth Verum Interius
Captain

MIA-DOA

Energy Battery

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:32 pm
Darth Verum Interius

"Spice using?" Since you know so little of me, I'll just assume you also know little of your Jedi spy companion. One of the three greatest Jedi of all time was Jedi Master Thon, a Tchuukthai, like your "pet". Though I doubt this specific Tchuukthai is Jedi Master Thon, as his life was chronicled in the time of the Old Republic, I can only assume that their species has evolved far beyond bestial behaviors. I do believe you are being kept as the pet, Kasai.

emotion_jawdrop You know Jedi Master Thon! eek You can speak to the Tchuukthai!

surprised Do you have a hard time spraying your sunburn red on every day? I have such a hard time getting my coloring even. razz Hiding our Jedi side is tough work. twisted

Now maybe you want to explain who you are and why you're here? Did Big Daddy invite you? Or are you just another freeloader? confused  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:42 pm
MuyamiKasai
MIA-DOA
*peeks in the door* eek If this is how adults act, I am never growing up! lol

User Image

That's a nice p***y cat you have there Ms Kasai. xd Maybe it would like to play with DD-57's cockroach here. *points at the critter beside her* He eats it, DD is gonna cry crocodile tears. razz So he best be good. scream evil  

MIA-DOA

Energy Battery

Darth Verum Interius
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:22 am
MIA-DOA
Darth Verum Interius

surprised Do you have a hard time spraying your sunburn red on every day? I have such a hard time getting my coloring even. razz Hiding our Jedi side is tough work. twisted

Now maybe you want to explain who you are and why you're here? Did Big Daddy invite you? Or are you just another freeloader? confused

~glasses and cabinets tremble momentarily as the Sith meets the woman's gaze. Darth Verum Interius slightly tilts her head and smirks~

I honor this particular Tchuukthai for its silence and patience whilst among its current companions. You could learn a thing or two from this being.

~She slowly saunters toward the exit, taking inventory of possible attackers through the Force.~

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:06 pm
Darth Verum Interius
MIA-DOA
Darth Verum Interius

~glasses and cabinets tremble momentarily as the Sith meets the woman's gaze. Darth Verum Interius slightly tilts her head and smirks~

I honor this particular Tchuukthai for its silence and patience whilst among its current companions. You could learn a thing or two from this being.

~She slowly saunters toward the exit, taking inventory of possible attackers through the Force.~

lol oooouuuuu I scared of da big bad red Jedi lady. razz

Honors the Tchuukthai. rolleyes Yup, yup, you is a freeloader in da temple. razz lol

*wonders if she should ask one of the Mandalorians if they would like a job* twisted blaugh  

MIA-DOA

Energy Battery

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:45 pm
Darth Verum Interius
MuyamiKasai
Darth Verum Interius
MuyamiKasai
Darth Verum Interius
Yamka Jaden

User Image

:::she scowls and sticks her tongue out at her and comforts her new pet::: Yes yes yes, I know she's stereotyping and not all you guys wanna even be connected to that jedi twit... its ok your still a good beastie... :::giggles as her pet turns and puts her back to Darth::: Awww I think she dont wanna talk to ya girlie... in fact I think you've hurt her feelings. :::comforts her pet again::: Yes I know... I dont think you'd want to eat her, you might get gas or suffer from some other intestinal issue... :::giggle petting her pet::: Hey Sithy Darthy my pet can understand you ya know, she just dont wanna talk to you... and she dont want you to know her name... you hurt her feelings... :::snickers comfortin her pet::: Besides my pets have it made and this one gets along very well with toadzilla... :::giggles talking back to her pet::: Come on lets go get a couple drinks... who knows maybe the Mando's will use Darth as targets... :::giggles as she goes by Darth and bust up laughs when her pet squats and leaves a very large piss puddle around Darth::: Oppps.... :::giggles:::  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 735 736 737 738 739 740 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games