Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 736 737 738 739 740 741 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:48 pm
Darth Verum Interius

MIA-DOA
MuyamiKasai
MIA-DOA
*peeks in the door* eek If this is how adults act, I am never growing up! lol

User Image

That's a nice p***y cat you have there Ms Kasai. xd Maybe it would like to play with DD-57's cockroach here. *points at the critter beside her* He eats it, DD is gonna cry crocodile tears. razz So he best be good. scream evil

:::she blinks and giggles::: Who knows... :::she watches trying not to laugh as her pet bounds past her and picks the tiny bug up in her mouth and rolls it around drooling and wlks over to Darth and spits it out on her head and walks back::: Well now... :::laughs digging around finding a rather large dish and grabbing some rum and pouring both her new pet some in it then chugging from the bottle::: Enjoy!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:28 am
MuyamiKasai
Darth Verum Interius

MIA-DOA
MuyamiKasai
MIA-DOA

User Image

That's a nice p***y cat you have there Ms Kasai. xd Maybe it would like to play with DD-57's cockroach here. *points at the critter beside her* He eats it, DD is gonna cry crocodile tears. razz So he best be good. scream evil

:::she blinks and giggles::: Who knows... :::she watches trying not to laugh as her pet bounds past her and picks the tiny bug up in her mouth and rolls it around drooling and wlks over to Darth and spits it out on her head and walks back::: Well now... :::laughs digging around finding a rather large dish and grabbing some rum and pouring both her new pet some in it then chugging from the bottle::: Enjoy!

The Sith is mystified by the behaviors of the inhabitants of this so-called "Temple". She was certain that if she were to expose her knowledge of intergalactic beings, she could persuade the inhabitants to join her against her foe, Darth Daddicus. It seemed to her as if though Darth Daddicus had so many enemies in his Temple that the denizens of the Temple decided that they loved to hate him and would rather protect their shared enemy than to get behind the efforts of a real Sith Lord. She was obviously in this alone. Fine. If she can't make allies, she'll make enemies.
Darth Verum Interius separates her saber into two, takes a stance, and faces the two with a smirk.

Whenever you two little girls are done playing with slobber, bugs, and urine, I'll be ready to teach you how to show proper respect to a true Sith Lady. If I wanted to deal with any of your personal fluids, I would have extracted them myself.  

Darth Verum Interius

Captain

Rassa Vizsla

Amorous Shapeshifter

14,775 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Deal Me In 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2020 10:48 am
MIA-DOA

MuyamiKasai

Darth Verum Interius
The Sith is mystified by the behaviors of the inhabitants of this so-called "Temple". She was certain that if she were to expose her knowledge of intergalactic beings, she could persuade the inhabitants to join her against her foe, Darth Daddicus. It seemed to her as if though Darth Daddicus had so many enemies in his Temple that the denizens of the Temple decided that they loved to hate him and would rather protect their shared enemy than to get behind the efforts of a real Sith Lord. She was obviously in this alone. Fine. If she can't make allies, she'll make enemies.
Darth Verum Interius separates her saber into two, takes a stance, and faces the two with a smirk.

Whenever you two little girls are done playing with slobber, bugs, and urine, I'll be ready to teach you how to show proper respect to a true Sith Lady. If I wanted to deal with any of your personal fluids, I would have extracted them myself.

She watches the interaction between Kasai and the Sith newcomer. Scanning the Sith she sits down at the table uncaring that others were there. From her vantage point she could see them all, even the one Kasai called her "pet". Slowly shaking her head she scanned the beast as well as the others again. She gave a quiet laugh as she watched the four as her amusement in the situation grew. When the Sith activated her saber she was glad she had not started drinking, otherwise she might have died, of chocking from laughter. Hearing the Sith's words she stopped laughing and watched her closely, unable to help herself as the woman called the other two as "little girls" she called out coldly, "Hey Darjetii, respect is earned not beat into ika ade' or are you a demagolka who has no honor... in dealing with ade?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2020 11:13 am
Hellfire Punk
MIA-DOA

MuyamiKasai

Darth Verum Interius

She watches the interaction between Kasai and the Sith newcomer. Scanning the Sith she sits down at the table uncaring that others were there. From her vantage point she could see them all, even the one Kasai called her "pet". Slowly shaking her head she scanned the beast as well as the others again. She gave a quiet laugh as she watched the four as her amusement in the situation grew. When the Sith activated her saber she was glad she had not started drinking, otherwise she might have died, of chocking from laughter. Hearing the Sith's words she stopped laughing and watched her closely, unable to help herself as the woman called the other two as "little girls" she called out coldly, "Hey Darjetii, respect is earned not beat into ika ade' or are you a demagolka who has no honor... in dealing with ade?"

The one girl comes in with a Tchuukthai, a sentient being, treating them like a common household pet. The Tchuukthai, behaving like they are only a common household pet, remains silent. I can only assume these two have no idea what kind of being they have brought into this Cantina. I was warning them about the Tchuukthai's ulterior motives by informing them about the sentience of the being. The other girl decides to call me a Spice user. I have done nothing to earn the disrespect of being spit and pissed upon. I care quite little of earning anybody's respect anymore, but if you care to defend the disrespectful behaviors of these "children", join forces with them against me. I care not if the odds are increased against me.  

Darth Verum Interius

Captain

Rassa Vizsla

Amorous Shapeshifter

14,775 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:44 pm
MIA-DOA

MuyamiKasai

Darth Verum Interius
The one girl comes in with a Tchuukthai, a sentient being, treating them like a common household pet. The Tchuukthai, behaving like they are only a common household pet, remains silent. I can only assume these two have no idea what kind of being they have brought into this Cantina. I was warning them about the Tchuukthai's ulterior motives by informing them about the sentience of the being. The other girl decides to call me a Spice user. I have done nothing to earn the disrespect of being spit and pissed upon. I care quite little of earning anybody's respect anymore, but if you care to defend the disrespectful behaviors of these "children", join forces with them against me. I care not if the odds are increased against me.

She listens to the Sith rolling her eyes under her helm. “Excuses are as assholes Darjetii. You assume much about the girl and the creature. Going on your words, your knowledge is based on the creature is based on one said Jetii. Listening to the girl, she seems to be communicating with the creature, meaning she is aware of its sentience. Watching the exchange between the girl, the Mgwehywa, yourself and the other girl, I would deduct you fear the creature and anything Jetii, can’t control your temper, as well as have a superiority complex.” She stopped pulled out her blaster setting it on the table, resting her hand on it, never looking away from the Sith. “When you raise your weapon at children… in the words of your tongue, j'us zinot nie vik'dyt.” She grips her blaster still leaving it resting on the table, ready to defend the children if need be.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:41 pm
Hellfire Punk

She listens to the Sith rolling her eyes under her helm. “Excuses are as assholes Darjetii. You assume much about the girl and the creature. Going on your words, your knowledge is based on the creature is based on one said Jetii. Listening to the girl, she seems to be communicating with the creature, meaning she is aware of its sentience. Watching the exchange between the girl, the Mgwehywa, yourself and the other girl, I would deduct you fear the creature and anything Jetii, can’t control your temper, as well as have a superiority complex.” She stopped pulled out her blaster setting it on the table, resting her hand on it, never looking away from the Sith. “When you raise your weapon at children… in the words of your tongue, j'us zinot nie vik'dyt.” She grips her blaster still leaving it resting on the table, ready to defend the children if need be.

**sits back and sips of my drink laughing at my daughter Kasai being called a child**yep she I an adult with the mind of a child....never could get her to grow up....**laughs some more as I watch her as she continues to act like a child** never a dull moment when she is around....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Rassa Vizsla

Amorous Shapeshifter

14,775 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:13 am
Skyailia
Hellfire Punk

**sits back and sips of my drink laughing at my daughter Kasai being called a child**yep she I an adult with the mind of a child....never could get her to grow up....**laughs some more as I watch her as she continues to act like a child** never a dull moment when she is around....

She looks from Sky then to Kasai, then repeats several times, scanning each female several times. Finally she looks at Sky saying, "Osi'kyr! Aliit ori'shya tal'din, unless your taste for... blood... is shared by her...?" Rests her helmet in one of her hands giving a rather loud sigh. "Never a dull moment you say?" she looks at the Mgwehywa and Kasai, "I need some Kri'gee!"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:45 pm
MuyamiKasai

Hellfire Punk
Skyailia
Hellfire Punk

She looks from Sky then to Kasai, then repeats several times, scanning each female several times. Finally she looks at Sky saying, "Osi'kyr! Aliit ori'shya tal'din, unless your taste for... blood... is shared by her...?" Rests her helmet in one of her hands giving a rather loud sigh. "Never a dull moment you say?" she looks at the Mgwehywa and Kasai, "I need some Kri'gee!"

**raising my glass then taking the last swallow and looks at you smiling** no she does not share the same curse that I have....I have have to drink blood to stay alive....she prefers a more stronger drink but does not need it to stay alive....just to act more like a child than she normally does....that is right never a dull moment and ya never know what ta expect from her or know what she will drag in for a pet....**looks at my glass again** hey Kasai throw me another bottle of blood....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Lucent Rym

Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:52 pm
Exal Kressh

-returns from bar with the liquor and two mugs, sitting next to her he chuckles giving her a kiss- I see the place is proving to be chaavla sa shebs be'striili. -pours them both a drink then drinks a couple gulps setting his mug down moving closer to her resting his forehead on hers- I have you and varos, meg sto olyay linibar, cyare?
[rough as a strill's backside. what more is needed, beloved?]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:06 am
Skyailia
**raising my glass then taking the last swallow and looks at you smiling** no she does not share the same curse that I have....I have have to drink blood to stay alive....she prefers a more stronger drink but does not need it to stay alive....just to act more like a child than she normally does....that is right never a dull moment and ya never know what ta expect from her or know what she will drag in for a pet....**looks at my glass again** hey Kasai throw me another bottle of blood....

She holsters her blaster, gets up and walks to the bar, looks around, finds a couple bottles of the liquor she wanted takes them and a mug then goes back to the table. Looking at Sky she gave a shake of her head, "Thus leading me to drink!" Taking off her helmet she looks at the mug then tosses it over her shoulder, "Tah'da ibac," then opens one of the bottles drinking from it. Looking at the bottle she sighed taking another drink then looked at Sky, "Add things she drags in as pets." She looks at Kasai drinking with the Mgwehywa then laughs, "And'ukubactu asas tah'da..."  

Rassa Vizsla

Amorous Shapeshifter

14,775 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:31 pm
Skyailia
MuyamiKasai

Hellfire Punk
Skyailia
Hellfire Punk

:::giggles and grabs another bottle of blood and throws it football style at her::: Catch not duck!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:50 pm
Darth Verum Interius
MuyamiKasai
Darth Verum Interius

MIA-DOA
MuyamiKasai
MIA-DOA

User Image

::she glares at Darth::: Damn girlie you wanna fight just say so, dont get an attitude about it... hell i dont mind a good bar fight but s**t just because my new pet dont like you and wont talk to you. Damnnn... and I'm gonna side the the Mando with the pointy helm. Respect is earned... and you need to earn it not demand it because you're a Sith. :::she scowls at her::: Maybe then my beastie would talk to you too... and not do things to you to show ya she don't like you're attitude... :::takes a chug from her bottle and pours more for her beastie::: Besides you cant judge someone from looks, you might miss out meeting a new drinking buddy... :::giggles::: And don't call me a little girl... :::smirks and sticks out her tongue as her beast nods her head::: when you act like a, as the sith say, berniuk.  

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:13 pm
MuyamiKasai
Skyailia
MuyamiKasai

Hellfire Punk
Skyailia
Hellfire Punk

:::giggles and grabs another bottle of blood and throws it football style at her::: Catch not duck!

**looks at Kasai as I catch the bottle....taking the cap off then sniffing the red liquid inside....then smiling and licking my lips while pouring some into my glass** aaaah AB- always the best blood type and my favorite....**raises my glass ta Kasai** thanks my daughter....  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:21 pm
Darth Verum Interius

Hellfire Punk
MIA-DOA

MuyamiKasai

Darth Verum Interius

:::just about chokes on her drink and jumps over the bar to go up to the Mando::: Holy s**t chicka, udesiir! Ni olya va a adiik! Uey udesiir gedet'ye. :::smirks::: Ni narir va chaab lie. Meh la copaanir at akaanir... la malyasa'yr canaora bic... She's sith she don't follow the Resol'nare.

:::looks at Darth::: s**t are you that stupid girlie?! You might be new around here but for shits sake you obviously are one of DD's friends/family/employees so you should freaking be a little familiar with Mando's and their families considering Naast is DD's bounty hunter mando AND his freakin brother in law by blood. ::;she huffs taking several chugs from her bottle::: And now with... :::she gives a count to how many mandalirians are in the place:::: 5 of them in the cantina you're gonna call someone a little girl and pull out your big bad saber? :::facepalms::: Talk about culture gaps!

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:25 pm
Skyailia
MuyamiKasai
Skyailia
MuyamiKasai

Hellfire Punk
Skyailia

**looks at Kasai as I catch the bottle....taking the cap off then sniffing the red liquid inside....then smiling and licking my lips while pouring some into my glass** aaaah AB- always the best blood type and my favorite....**raises my glass ta Kasai** thanks my daughter....

:::snickers then takes a gulp from her bottle::: You be welcome old hag... :::giggles:::  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 736 737 738 739 740 741 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games