Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 737 738 739 740 741 742 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:35 pm
Hellfire Punk
Skyailia
**raising my glass then taking the last swallow and looks at you smiling** no she does not share the same curse that I have....I have have to drink blood to stay alive....she prefers a more stronger drink but does not need it to stay alive....just to act more like a child than she normally does....that is right never a dull moment and ya never know what ta expect from her or know what she will drag in for a pet....**looks at my glass again** hey Kasai throw me another bottle of blood....

She holsters her blaster, gets up and walks to the bar, looks around, finds a couple bottles of the liquor she wanted takes them and a mug then goes back to the table. Looking at Sky she gave a shake of her head, "Thus leading me to drink!" Taking off her helmet she looks at the mug then tosses it over her shoulder, "Tah'da ibac," then opens one of the bottles drinking from it. Looking at the bottle she sighed taking another drink then looked at Sky, "Add things she drags in as pets." She looks at Kasai drinking with the Mgwehywa then laughs, "And'ukubactu asas tah'da..."

**taking a drink from my glass then holding it up ta you** well that is your decision and if it makes ya happy I will not stop ya....**then looks over at Kasai and laughs** ya speak the truth there my friend....  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:39 pm
MuyamiKasai
Skyailia
MuyamiKasai
Skyailia
MuyamiKasai

Hellfire Punk

She looks from Sky then to Kasai, then repeats several times, scanning each female several times. Finally she looks at Sky saying, "Osi'kyr! Aliit ori'shya tal'din, unless your taste for... blood... is shared by her...?" Rests her helmet in one of her hands giving a rather loud sigh. "Never a dull moment you say?" she looks at the Mgwehywa and Kasai, "I need some Kri'gee!"

**raising my glass then taking the last swallow and looks at you smiling** no she does not share the same curse that I have....I have have to drink blood to stay alive....she prefers a more stronger drink but does not need it to stay alive....just to act more like a child than she normally does....that is right never a dull moment and ya never know what ta expect from her or know what she will drag in for a pet....**looks at my glass again** hey Kasai throw me another bottle of blood....

:::giggles and grabs another bottle of blood and throws it football style at her::: Catch not duck!

**looks at Kasai as I catch the bottle....taking the cap off then sniffing the red liquid inside....then smiling and licking my lips while pouring some into my glass** aaaah AB- always the best blood type and my favorite....**raises my glass ta Kasai** thanks my daughter....

:::snickers then takes a gulp from her bottle::: You be welcome old hag... :::giggles:::

**raises one eyebrow** do I look like an old hag???? no I do not so I am not an old hag....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:24 pm
Skyailia
MuyamiKasai
Skyailia
MuyamiKasai
Skyailia

:::giggles and grabs another bottle of blood and throws it football style at her::: Catch not duck!

**looks at Kasai as I catch the bottle....taking the cap off then sniffing the red liquid inside....then smiling and licking my lips while pouring some into my glass** aaaah AB- always the best blood type and my favorite....**raises my glass ta Kasai** thanks my daughter....

:::snickers then takes a gulp from her bottle::: You be welcome old hag... :::giggles:::

**raises one eyebrow** do I look like an old hag???? no I do not so I am not an old hag....

::snickers::; Looks can be deceiving...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:38 pm
MuyamiKasai
Skyailia
MuyamiKasai
Skyailia
MuyamiKasai
Skyailia

yes I know looks can be deceiving but with me what ya see is what ya get **chuckles then winks**....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Arris Zern

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:53 pm
MuyamiKasai
Arris Zern
MuyamiKasai
Arris Zern
MuyamiKasai
Arris Zern
*looks over at her as she finds her helmet tucking it under her arm* No. *walking over to her she asks coolly* For someone who looks human, you know a lot about Mando'ade, why?

Suit yourself... :::she opens her bottle taking a chug from it::: Yea that's good s**t there! :::she looks at Arris and busts up laughing yet again::: You're a bit daft eh Mando? :::takes another drink from her bottle::: When you best friend and lover is a Mando, you learn a few things chicka. :::looks at her bottle downing several gulps::: damnnn this ain't gonna be enough...

*glares at Kasai* You're chayaikir me, I'm not daft. *raises eyebrows* I suvarir. You draar riduurok rid?

:::laughs::: You didnt get it.... how else would I know so much unless I was around a Mando a lot. :::takes several gulps from her bottle::: He was killed... :::holds up her bottle::: Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la. :::takes several more chugs:::

*nods her head understanding* Mhi olya valhioa at ramaanar. Mhi oyacyir at cuyir partaylir. What was his name?

:::she grabs another bottle opening it and downing several gulps:: Partaylir he will always be. :::she downs another hug from her bottle and smiles at the chick::: Tharr Vizsla.

*she looks back at Kasai with her eyebrows raised* Aliit Vizsla?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:06 pm
Mirdala Naast
Mirdala Naast laughs but shakes his head, "No, I've never seen da fool drunk. But I've seen da aftermath of her and her sister when they get together drinkin'! There goes da planet!" He huffs and pours the black ale into their mugs. Holding his up he shouts proudly, "Oya!"

Mirdala Naast
Mirdala Naast smirks as Arris shot at the wimp then looks at her with a grin, "I'm startin ta like da way you's think Arris! Lenedat beyisr indeed!"

I see, a true nity'irlmatasi. *takes her mug and holds it up shouting* Oya! *enjoys several drinks from the mug then slams it down empty with a smirk* Ne'tra gal mesh'la, jat'isyc, bal, wayii, jahaal'got! That and lenedat beyisr! *grins* Vor'e.  

Arris Zern

Butterfly Crescent Moon

Interstellar Blob

18,815 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:11 am
THUMP...THUMP...THUMP...THUMP...THUMP...THUMP...THUMP...THUMP...THUMP...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:33 am
MuyamiKasai
Darth Verum Interius

Hellfire Punk
MIA-DOA

MuyamiKasai

Darth Verum Interius
The one girl comes in with a Tchuukthai, a sentient being, treating them like a common household pet. The Tchuukthai, behaving like they are only a common household pet, remains silent. I can only assume these two have no idea what kind of being they have brought into this Cantina. I was warning them about the Tchuukthai's ulterior motives by informing them about the sentience of the being. The other girl decides to call me a Spice user. I have done nothing to earn the disrespect of being spit and pissed upon. I care quite little of earning anybody's respect anymore, but if you care to defend the disrespectful behaviors of these "children", join forces with them against me. I care not if the odds are increased against me.

She listens to the Sith rolling her eyes under her helm. “Excuses are as assholes Darjetii. You assume much about the girl and the creature. Going on your words, your knowledge is based on the creature is based on one said Jetii. Listening to the girl, she seems to be communicating with the creature, meaning she is aware of its sentience. Watching the exchange between the girl, the Mgwehywa, yourself and the other girl, I would deduct you fear the creature and anything Jetii, can’t control your temper, as well as have a superiority complex.” She stopped pulled out her blaster setting it on the table, resting her hand on it, never looking away from the Sith. “When you raise your weapon at children… in the words of your tongue, j'us zinot nie vik'dyt.” She grips her blaster still leaving it resting on the table, ready to defend the children if need be.

:::just about chokes on her drink and jumps over the bar to go up to the Mando::: Holy s**t chicka, udesiir! Ni olya va a adiik! Uey udesiir gedet'ye. :::smirks::: Ni narir va chaab lie. Meh la copaanir at akaanir... la malyasa'yr canaora bic... She's sith she don't follow the Resol'nare.

:::looks at Darth::: s**t are you that stupid girlie?! You might be new around here but for shits sake you obviously are one of DD's friends/family/employees so you should freaking be a little familiar with Mando's and their families considering Naast is DD's bounty hunter mando AND his freakin brother in law by blood. ::;she huffs taking several chugs from her bottle::: And now with... :::she gives a count to how many mandalirians are in the place:::: 5 of them in the cantina you're gonna call someone a little girl and pull out your big bad saber? ::User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.:: Talk about culture gaps!

Armored mercenaries are the same wherever they come from. A Mandalorian is supposed to be honorable from what I've learned? What of my honor? Should I allow a sentient being like this Tchuukthai to urinate and spit upon me as if though it were a mindless beast which didn't know better? I think not. If you fools believe it is worth risking your lives to fight a Sith Lady whose powers and abilities are completely unknown to you so that your companions can freely spit and piss upon her, then the more opponents, the merrier. I get the feeling that you have no idea what a Tchuukthai is, though. I should not allow your ignorance to excuse you, but I have had pets in the past and I would have excused and expected my companions to excuse their behaviors as they are merely semi-sentient and rely mostly upon instinct. But these Tchuukthai, like the one you think you're keeping as a pet, have been a technologically advanced species since the very early ages of this galaxy. It is going to be held accountable for its behaviors.

~the Sith places both of her sabers on her belt and holds her hands palms-up at her torso. The pools of urine and drool gather together in a ball. The Sith gestures and hovers the ball of foul fluids over the Tchuukthai's head~

What say you, Tchuukthai? Are you willing for all of the fools in this room to die for your indiscretion, or are you going to atone for your filthy manners?

Darth Verum Interius
Captain

Rassa Vizsla

Amorous Shapeshifter

14,775 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Deal Me In 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:50 pm
MuyamiKasai
:::just about chokes on her drink and jumps over the bar to go up to the Mando::: Holy s**t chicka, udesiir! Ni olya va a adiik! Uey udesiir gedet'ye. :::smirks::: Ni narir va chaab lie. Meh la copaanir at akaanir... la malyasa'yr canaora bic... She's sith she don't follow the Resol'nare.

She listens to Kasai as she drinks from her bottle. Setting the bottle down she looks at her, "I get it now." Her eyes narrowed at her while studying her with growing distrust, "Biai haran narir gar kar'taylir ner joha bal betyer asas gar narir?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2020 1:05 pm
Skyailia
**taking a drink from my glass then holding it up ta you** well that is your decision and if it makes ya happy I will not stop ya....**then looks over at Kasai and laughs** ya speak the truth there my friend....

She looks between the mother and daughter not certain what to think of the two. Wondering if Sky had adopted Kasai as was her cultures custom or if the two shared the same bloodline she asked thoughtfully of Sky, "La olyay kir'manir?  

Rassa Vizsla

Amorous Shapeshifter

14,775 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Deal Me In 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Tauzuriel

Demonic Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:17 pm
Butterfly Crescent Moon
THUMP...THUMP...THUMP...THUMP...THUMP...THUMP...THUMP...THUMP...THUMP...

**walks past the two in the hall thinking "there goes trouble just like her mother"**  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:04 pm
Hellfire Punk
Skyailia

She looks between the mother and daughter not certain what to think of the two. Wondering if Sky had adopted Kasai as was her cultures custom or if the two shared the same bloodline she asked thoughtfully of Sky, "La olyay kir'manir?

**takes a drink and almost chokes at what I hear you say then I start laughing** no she was not adopted....she is my spawn and how she turned out the way she did I have no idea....I raised her differently but after she left home this the way she turned out....**shrugs and takes another drink** Ni diba'a jibr gotal'ur kaysh ibac miai....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2020 5:30 pm
Skyailia
MuyamiKasai
Skyailia
MuyamiKasai
Skyailia

yes I know looks can be deceiving but with me what ya see is what ya get **chuckles then winks**....

:::she blinks and then rolls her eyes::: Yeaaaaahhhhh, you keep telling yourself that...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2020 5:31 pm
Arris Zern
MuyamiKasai
Arris Zern
MuyamiKasai
Arris Zern

*glares at Kasai* You're chayaikir me, I'm not daft. *raises eyebrows* I suvarir. You draar riduurok rid?

:::laughs::: You didnt get it.... how else would I know so much unless I was around a Mando a lot. :::takes several gulps from her bottle::: He was killed... :::holds up her bottle::: Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la. :::takes several more chugs:::

*nods her head understanding* Mhi olya valhioa at ramaanar. Mhi oyacyir at cuyir partaylir. What was his name?

:::she grabs another bottle opening it and downing several gulps:: Partaylir he will always be. :::she downs another hug from her bottle and smiles at the chick::: Tharr Vizsla.

*she looks back at Kasai with her eyebrows raised* Aliit Vizsla?

Thats what I said, yeppers girlie... lol.. why?  

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2020 5:40 pm
Hellfire Punk
MuyamiKasai

She listens to Kasai as she drinks from her bottle. Setting the bottle down she looks at her, "I get it now." Her eyes narrowed at her while studying her with growing distrust, "Biai haran narir gar kar'taylir ner joha bal betyer asas gar narir?"

:::she groans and facepalms::: Typical Mando eh? As I told Arris, When your best friend and lover is a Mando, you learn a few things...  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 737 738 739 740 741 742 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games