Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 738 739 740 741 742 743 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2020 6:31 pm
MuyamiKasai
Skyailia
MuyamiKasai
Skyailia
MuyamiKasai
Skyailia

**looks at Kasai as I catch the bottle....taking the cap off then sniffing the red liquid inside....then smiling and licking my lips while pouring some into my glass** aaaah AB- always the best blood type and my favorite....**raises my glass ta Kasai** thanks my daughter....

:::snickers then takes a gulp from her bottle::: You be welcome old hag... :::giggles:::

**raises one eyebrow** do I look like an old hag???? no I do not so I am not an old hag....

::snickers::; Looks can be deceiving...

yes I know looks can be deceiving but with me what ya see is what ya get **chuckles then winks**....

:::she blinks and then rolls her eyes::: Yeaaaaahhhhh, you keep telling yourself that...

**smiles evilly** yes I will my dear daughter because I am in such a good mood....  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2020 6:57 pm
Quoting you guys for shits and giggles... plus leaving it open for anyone to reply in one way or another... XD
Arris Zern

Mirdala Naast

Skyailia

piratelozofdarkwater

Hellfire Punk

Reve Casse

Remy LeBeau 1982

MIA-DOA

Lucent Rym

Exal Kressh

The Shadowed Ghost

Darth Verum Interius
MuyamiKasai
Darth Verum Interius

Hellfire Punk
MIA-DOA

MuyamiKasai

Darth Verum Interius
The one girl comes in with a Tchuukthai, a sentient being, treating them like a common household pet. The Tchuukthai, behaving like they are only a common household pet, remains silent. I can only assume these two have no idea what kind of being they have brought into this Cantina. I was warning them about the Tchuukthai's ulterior motives by informing them about the sentience of the being. The other girl decides to call me a Spice user. I have done nothing to earn the disrespect of being spit and pissed upon. I care quite little of earning anybody's respect anymore, but if you care to defend the disrespectful behaviors of these "children", join forces with them against me. I care not if the odds are increased against me.

She listens to the Sith rolling her eyes under her helm. “Excuses are as assholes Darjetii. You assume much about the girl and the creature. Going on your words, your knowledge is based on the creature is based on one said Jetii. Listening to the girl, she seems to be communicating with the creature, meaning she is aware of its sentience. Watching the exchange between the girl, the Mgwehywa, yourself and the other girl, I would deduct you fear the creature and anything Jetii, can’t control your temper, as well as have a superiority complex.” She stopped pulled out her blaster setting it on the table, resting her hand on it, never looking away from the Sith. “When you raise your weapon at children… in the words of your tongue, j'us zinot nie vik'dyt.” She grips her blaster still leaving it resting on the table, ready to defend the children if need be.

:::just about chokes on her drink and jumps over the bar to go up to the Mando::: Holy s**t chicka, udesiir! Ni olya va a adiik! Uey udesiir gedet'ye. :::smirks::: Ni narir va chaab lie. Meh la copaanir at akaanir... la malyasa'yr canaora bic... She's sith she don't follow the Resol'nare.

:::looks at Darth::: s**t are you that stupid girlie?! You might be new around here but for shits sake you obviously are one of DD's friends/family/employees so you should freaking be a little familiar with Mando's and their families considering Naast is DD's bounty hunter mando AND his freakin brother in law by blood. ::;she huffs taking several chugs from her bottle::: And now with... :::she gives a count to how many mandalirians are in the place:::: 5 of them in the cantina you're gonna call someone a little girl and pull out your big bad saber? ::User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.:: Talk about culture gaps!

Armored mercenaries are the same wherever they come from. A Mandalorian is supposed to be honorable from what I've learned? What of my honor? Should I allow a sentient being like this Tchuukthai to urinate and spit upon me as if though it were a mindless beast which didn't know better? I think not. If you fools believe it is worth risking your lives to fight a Sith Lady whose powers and abilities are completely unknown to you so that your companions can freely spit and piss upon her, then the more opponents, the merrier. I get the feeling that you have no idea what a Tchuukthai is, though. I should not allow your ignorance to excuse you, but I have had pets in the past and I would have excused and expected my companions to excuse their behaviors as they are merely semi-sentient and rely mostly upon instinct. But these Tchuukthai, like the one you think you're keeping as a pet, have been a technologically advanced species since the very early ages of this galaxy. It is going to be held accountable for its behaviors.

~the Sith places both of her sabers on her belt and holds her hands palms-up at her torso. The pools of urine and drool gather together in a ball. The Sith gestures and hovers the ball of foul fluids over the Tchuukthai's head~

What say you, Tchuukthai? Are you willing for all of the fools in this room to die for your indiscretion, or are you going to atone for your filthy manners?

:::she calls over to Naast::; You wanna come back down your bosses minion before she causes more trouble than he can dig himself out of or pay you to?

::she rolls her eyes::: Imma defend the Mando's here, they're not like others, pay attention to those around you and you'll see that quickly... as to your honor... :::she glares at her::: It is what you make it to be, not what others do... you either have it or don't, either way its on you girlie. You wanna whine about your powers and we dont know them.. look around you- what do you know of any of us? Do you know the abilities or powers of those here? Or are you only going on what is rumored, stereotyped and bullshitted? :::she frowns:::

Then you're gonna whine about my pet... you dare call her a jedi, just because of some idiot Thon of her race was a jedi master... why don't you call the Mando's jedi spies too, their culture had Tarre Vizsla... or the vampire accuse her of being a jedi too because of the force vampire Tel Angor... so if thats how you think you'd be accusing everyone here of being jedi and or spies... :::she huffs getting pissed::: How'd you like being called a jedi spy because you seem to know about the jedi master Thon?

:::she jumps between her beastie and Darth as her eyes glow red::: Now you're pissing me off... shes been thru enough s**t and don't need your bullshit... who gives a damn about how advanced her race is....where were they when the jedi captured her and experimented on her? Where are they now- nowhere... she's had enough done to her that left her brain damaged and right now she just wants to enjoy her life... and quiet frankly I'm gonna let her and for the record her name is Beastie, Tharr gave her the name when we first met her and she liked it... so you wanna attack her- so be it, you... will... have.. to ... go... thru .... me.... :::she snarls as she clinches and clenches her fists:::

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2020 6:58 pm
Skyailia
MuyamiKasai
Skyailia
MuyamiKasai
Skyailia

**raises one eyebrow** do I look like an old hag???? no I do not so I am not an old hag....

yes I know looks can be deceiving but with me what ya see is what ya get **chuckles then winks**....

:::she blinks and then rolls her eyes::: Yeaaaaahhhhh, you keep telling yourself that...

**smiles evilly** yes I will my dear daughter because I am in such a good mood....

:::she snickers::: You're mental anyways so drink up... razz  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:43 pm
Lucent Rym
Exal Kressh

-returns from bar with the liquor and two mugs, sitting next to her he chuckles giving her a kiss- I see the place is proving to be chaavla sa shebs be'striili. -pours them both a drink then drinks a couple gulps setting his mug down moving closer to her resting his forehead on hers- I have you and varos, meg sto olyay linibar, cyare?
[rough as a strill's backside. what more is needed, beloved?]

:::returns his kiss then smiles as he pours, craving to taste the liquor::: Nulis, this place is a s**t show. :::chuckles resting her forehead against his placing a hand on his chest::: A show and drinks, with my love beside me. :::mischievious smile::: zo parod nuo yun later?

:::brushes his lips with hers, then glances around the room::: I'm beginning to wonder if you and I are the only sane ones in this hell hole. That Sith needs to cool her jets. As for the other female with her beast, she needs a drink. :::looks at Lucent with a grin::: They could both use a little side action to calm them down.

Exal Kressh

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:11 pm
MuyamiKasai
Skyailia
MuyamiKasai
Skyailia
MuyamiKasai
Skyailia

**grins wickedly** no I am not that would be one of my other personalities ya are talking bout....  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 5:11 pm
Exal Kressh
Lucent Rym
Exal Kressh

-returns from bar with the liquor and two mugs, sitting next to her he chuckles giving her a kiss- I see the place is proving to be chaavla sa shebs be'striili. -pours them both a drink then drinks a couple gulps setting his mug down moving closer to her resting his forehead on hers- I have you and varos, meg sto olyay linibar, cyare?
[rough as a strill's backside. what more is needed, beloved?]

:::returns his kiss then smiles as he pours, craving to taste the liquor::: Nulis, this place is a s**t show. :::chuckles resting her forehead against his placing a hand on his chest::: A show and drinks, with my love beside me. :::mischievious smile::: zo parod nuo yun later?

:::brushes his lips with hers, then glances around the room::: I'm beginning to wonder if you and I are the only sane ones in this hell hole. That Sith needs to cool her jets. As for the other female with her beast, she needs a drink. :::looks at Lucent with a grin::: They could both use a little side action to calm them down.

-grins brushing his hand over her cheek then running his hand through her hair- Be buskra'amtu, cyare. –moves taking one of the mugs gently giving it to her- Pirur ti ka. A'yaou mhi eoa a tengaanar. –laughs looking around the room then drinking another couple swallows of his drink- Something tells me that one wouldn’t be able to cool her jets in ice, as to the other one, looks like she’s already drinking, a lot. –chuckles taking her wrist in hishand and lightly kissing her palm before nipping at her wrist with a soft laugh- A little side action could be just what they need, cyare.
[Of course, beloved. Drink with me. Before we become a show. Beloved]

Lucent Rym

Hunter

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:03 pm
Skyailia
MuyamiKasai
Skyailia
MuyamiKasai
Skyailia

**grins wickedly** no I am not that would be one of my other personalities ya are talking bout....

:::hold up her hand and mimics a mouth moving with her fingers and thumb::: You're doing it again... time to call in those belted clothes you dislike... either that or some duct tape to use on some of your personalities... :::giggles:::  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:33 pm
MuyamiKasai
Skyailia
MuyamiKasai
Skyailia
MuyamiKasai
Skyailia

:::hold up her hand and mimics a mouth moving with her fingers and thumb::: You're doing it again... time to call in those belted clothes you dislike... either that or some duct tape to use on some of your personalities... :::giggles:::

**looks at ya and raises one eyebrow** ya will not get anywhere near me with either of those things....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Arris Zern

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:56 pm
MuyamiKasai
Arris Zern
MuyamiKasai
Arris Zern
MuyamiKasai
Arris Zern

*glares at Kasai* You're chayaikir me, I'm not daft. *raises eyebrows* I suvarir. You draar riduurok rid?

:::laughs::: You didnt get it.... how else would I know so much unless I was around a Mando a lot. :::takes several gulps from her bottle::: He was killed... :::holds up her bottle::: Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la. :::takes several more chugs:::

*nods her head understanding* Mhi olya valhioa at ramaanar. Mhi oyacyir at cuyir partaylir. What was his name?

:::she grabs another bottle opening it and downing several gulps:: Partaylir he will always be. :::she downs another hug from her bottle and smiles at the chick::: Tharr Vizsla.

*she looks back at Kasai with her eyebrows raised* Aliit Vizsla?

Thats what I said, yeppers girlie... lol.. why?

*raising one eyebrow now, she gave her a "you've got to be kidding me look" showing she was not impressed* Being as you were involved as you were, are you aware of the ruyot of that aliit?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:26 pm
Arris Zern
MuyamiKasai
Arris Zern
MuyamiKasai
Arris Zern

*nods her head understanding* Mhi olya valhioa at ramaanar. Mhi oyacyir at cuyir partaylir. What was his name?

:::she grabs another bottle opening it and downing several gulps:: Partaylir he will always be. :::she downs another hug from her bottle and smiles at the chick::: Tharr Vizsla.

*she looks back at Kasai with her eyebrows raised* Aliit Vizsla?

Thats what I said, yeppers girlie... lol.. why?

*raising one eyebrow now, she gave her a "you've got to be kidding me look" showing she was not impressed* Being as you were involved as you were, are you aware of the ruyot of that aliit?

::;she blinks then busts up laughing::: Yeaaaaaaa.... like most of you guys he was proud of his aliit, even if he didn't always agree with them.  

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:29 pm
Skyailia
MuyamiKasai
Skyailia
MuyamiKasai
Skyailia

**looks at ya and raises one eyebrow** ya will not get anywhere near me with either of those things....

:::giggles handing her a gift:::  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:36 pm
MuyamiKasai
Skyailia
MuyamiKasai
Skyailia
MuyamiKasai
Skyailia

**opens the gift and sees what is inside** my dear daughter ya can take this ans shove it where the sun does not shine!!!! **throws the gift back at ya**  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:38 pm
Skyailia
MuyamiKasai
Skyailia
MuyamiKasai
Skyailia

**opens the gift and sees what is inside** my dear daughter ya can take this ans shove it where the sun does not shine!!!! **throws the gift back at ya**

:::busts up laughing::: Aww but you'd look awesome in a str8 jacket! It's just your style and color!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:49 pm
MuyamiKasai
Skyailia
MuyamiKasai
Skyailia
MuyamiKasai
Skyailia

:::busts up laughing::: Aww but you'd look awesome in a str8 jacket! It's just your style and color!

cat_stare ....there is no way I would look good in that and it is not my style or color....so ya can keep it....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:50 pm
Skyailia
MuyamiKasai
Skyailia
MuyamiKasai
Skyailia

cat_stare ....there is no way I would look good in that and it is not my style or color....so ya can keep it....

Awwww... :::giggles evilly and tuck away her unwanted gift::: I'll just wait till ya pass out...  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 738 739 740 741 742 743 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games