Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 742 743 744 745 746 747 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2020 6:11 pm
Hellfire Punk

She looks at the girl with a raised eyebrow, "I trust you also are not a child, merely behaving as one?" Getting another drink she set the bottle down on the table then laughed, "Two of you in one place, perhaps I should be more weary of bottles being thrown by your counterpart verses fangs and daggers. Beskar can handle the dagger and my fist can handle fangs. My helmet can handle the bottles, but with it on how the hell can I drink?" She listens to the interaction between the two women children and laughs wondering just what was going on, "You'll have to explain that," she said to Mia, "Ni narir va suvarir..." Looking at Kasai she nodded her head thank you then was glad she had set her bottle down upon hearing the name of her dead mate. "Tharr Vizsla? Aliit Vizsla?..." she paused to take a very long drink from her bottle then set it back on the table, "N'eparavu takisit hearing that name, it was not what I expected." Giving a soft sigh she smiles then raises her bottle saying, "Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la. Let him always be remembered!" Enjoying a long drink she set the bottle down again grinning now,"I'm Rassa Vizsla." Hearing Sky she looked over saying, "Aliit ori'shya tal'din,but for your aliit is seems as thought blood is a little more.. of a drink?" Giving a laugh she then takes another drink as another comes into the cantina. To the creature she calls out, "If you're going to pull out that weapon, you'd best be prepared to use it quickly, or you might not be able to." She gestured to the others in the cantina, most armed and most able to act quickly with deadly accuracy, "Unless you're seeking death." Giving an eye roll she adds, "Even an ik'aad knows you never draw a weapon unless you're ready to use it, especially in a place as this." Rests her hand on her blaster with a grin. Not even looking at the other newcomer she grinned, "Do not look at me in that tone of eyebrow."
["I do not understand." "Clan." "Sorry." "Not gone, merely marching far away." "Family is more than blood." "clan" "child"-(under 3) ]

**laughs** no that is not all true....you are right about family being more than blood but blood is only a drink for me and my sister....we are the only vampires in the family thus the only ones who drink blood....we need it to stay alive but I will drink mine spiked every now and then but I do prefer it pure....Kasai as you can see enjoys all kinds of spirits anytime but you will not catch her drinking blood....ya know we are kinda similar as we are both hunters....  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2020 7:13 pm
Hellfire Punk
She looks at the girl with a raised eyebrow, "I trust you also are not a child, merely behaving as one?" Getting another drink she set the bottle down on the table then laughed, "Two of you in one place, perhaps I should be more weary of bottles being thrown by your counterpart verses fangs and daggers. Beskar can handle the dagger and my fist can handle fangs. My helmet can handle the bottles, but with it on how the hell can I drink?" She listens to the interaction between the two women children and laughs wondering just what was going on, "You'll have to explain that," she said to Mia, "Ni narir va suvarir..." Looking at Kasai she nodded her head thank you then was glad she had set her bottle down upon hearing the name of her dead mate. "Tharr Vizsla? Aliit Vizsla?..." she paused to take a very long drink from her bottle then set it back on the table, "N'eparavu takisit hearing that name, it was not what I expected." Giving a soft sigh she smiles then raises her bottle saying, "Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la. Let him always be remembered!" Enjoying a long drink she set the bottle down again grinning now,"I'm Rassa Vizsla." Hearing Sky she looked over saying, "Aliit ori'shya tal'din,but for your aliit is seems as thought blood is a little more.. of a drink?" Giving a laugh she then takes another drink as another comes into the cantina. To the creature she calls out, "If you're going to pull out that weapon, you'd best be prepared to use it quickly, or you might not be able to." She gestured to the others in the cantina, most armed and most able to act quickly with deadly accuracy, "Unless you're seeking death." Giving an eye roll she adds, "Even an ik'aad knows you never draw a weapon unless you're ready to use it, especially in a place as this." Rests her hand on her blaster with a grin. Not even looking at the other newcomer she grinned, "Do not look at me in that tone of eyebrow."
["I do not understand." "Clan." "Sorry." "Not gone, merely marching far away." "Family is more than blood." "clan" "child"-(under 3) ]

:::she laughed answering Punk::: Yeaaa.... :::she looked at the Mando::: What else would he have used, he might not have shared the vision of some but he lived the Resol'nare was still Mando. ::taking another drink from her bottle she just about turned into a super soaker when Punk said her name:: You're shitting me? You're Rassa, his little sister?!"
(Six Actions, the tenets of Mando life.)

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Onikiria

Agile Protagonist

18,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2020 1:17 pm
It is Mental Health Awareness Month.
In these dark times, please remember that you are always loved and wanted.
Treat yourself to some delicious grub regardless of the cost, or get a dream craft done.
Keep yourself busy and stay happy, young padawans and bounty hunters!  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2020 9:33 pm
*shoots off a few rounds, howls looking for Hans*  

Dizzy Lamore

Dizzy Lamore

Spicy Widow

Ashi_Kisaki

Stone-cold Phantom

27,425 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Frozen Solid 200
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2020 7:31 pm
Hellfire Punk
Not even looking at the other newcomer she grinned, "Do not look at me in that tone of eyebrow."

emotion_eyebrow I'll look at you any damn way I please Mando mama! stare YOU, or anyone else for that matter.
-smirks- I'm just here for the entertainment. Carry on.

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2020 12:46 pm
Ashi_Kisaki
emotion_eyebrow I'll look at you any damn way I please Mando mama! stare YOU, or anyone else for that matter.

Raising an eyebrow she glances at the woman saying, "Besom" Taking another drink she added, "One should be wary when one wishes for someone to carry on. It may not go in your favor."  

Rassa Vizsla

Amorous Shapeshifter

14,775 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Deal Me In 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Mirdala Naast
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2020 2:46 pm
MuyamiKasai
Mirdala Naast
MuyamiKasai
Mirdala Naast
MuyamiKasai
Mirdala Naast

Mirdala Naast glares at Kasai when she opens his crate and pulls out bottles. Limping to his crates he looks at then them seeing the locks broken beyond repair and then back at Kasai, "What did you's do? Eat through da lock?" He realized what she said about his marking on the crate and groaned when she mentioned the saying, "You's didn't..." opening the lid seeing only a few bottles left in each crate, he face palmed, "You's did!" Pulling out a couple bottles of the black ale Ne'tra ga he asks her, "Where da hell da you's put all da liquor you's drink misjith?"

:::giggles and sticks her tongue out at him::: My secrets dude, you really expect me to tell you? Nope, not gonna happen no... :::looks at her now empty bottle and opens another and downs a chug::: Yeppers I did. :::laughs::: Wherever s**t I eat and drink goes... my stomach... Now you're starting to sound like an besom. :::rolls her eyes taking another drink::: You don't remember? I'm hurt... I should hit you with something, but you look like you've already been hit enough... :::snickers::: I don't get drunk... OH HEY! What goes quack? :::laughs and tosses the cork bottles at his head then tosses one of the empty bottles at him:::

Mirdala Naast looks at her ducking just before the bottle hits him, "You's gone gedin'la Kasai! And now you's bringin' in you's pets again! You's cleanin' up after da thing!"

::she snickers and holds up her hand and gives him the middle finger salute::: Hey in the words of your culture dude... nar'sheb! :::laughs so hard she just about drops her bottle:::

Mirdala Naast face palms, "You's not gedin'la Kasai, you's a foul mouthed or'dinii!"
(almost insane, fool)

:::she shrugs her shoulders downing more of her booze::: You're one to talk..... at least I know how to have fun... ret ni hwa ohira a mesetyr.... :::giggles evilly:::

(perhaps i shall start a disturbance)

Mirdala Naast gives and eye roll and says, "You's are a disturbance waitin' ta happen Kasai! When mum feels a disturbance in da force, I know there's a 99.99% chance you'res up ta something!"  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2020 2:55 pm
Butterfly Crescent Moon
THUMP...THUMP...THUMP...THUMP...THUMP...THUMP...THUMP...THUMP...THUMP...

Mirdala Naast groans face palming. "Another one!"  

Mirdala Naast
Crew

Hunter

Rassa Vizsla

Amorous Shapeshifter

14,775 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Deal Me In 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2020 9:34 pm
MuyamiKasai
:::she laughed answering Punk::: Yeaaa.... :::she looked at the Mando::: What else would he have used, he might not have shared the vision of some but he lived the Resol'nare was still Mando. ::taking another drink from her bottle she just about turned into a super soaker when Punk said her name:: You're shitting me? You're Rassa, his little sister?!"

Skyailia
aaaah we are **grinning** but when ya add my daughter Dio then my granddaughter inta the mix then ya really get unusual....**smiles wickedly and bares my fangs** yes that is right....we all have each others backs....

Queentintin
OOo and whom might you be? gives her strongest Spy look lol thanks , keeps me feeling young too xd nice to meet u!

She laughed nodding her head, "Yes, his little sister." Smiling now she added, "My brother was a free thinking honorable warrior. Even with his colorful ways no one every saw him as anything other." She hesitated a moment then asked Kasai, "You were the one who sent the message of his death?" Shaking her head at Sky she chuckled amused, "Bui'tsad... and unusual." She looks at Queen and raises an eyebrow, "I'm Razza Vizsla and you must be strung out on spice."  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2020 1:24 pm
Mirdala Naast
MuyamiKasai
Mirdala Naast
MuyamiKasai
Mirdala Naast

Mirdala Naast looks at her ducking just before the bottle hits him, "You's gone gedin'la Kasai! And now you's bringin' in you's pets again! You's cleanin' up after da thing!"

::she snickers and holds up her hand and gives him the middle finger salute::: Hey in the words of your culture dude... nar'sheb! :::laughs so hard she just about drops her bottle:::

Mirdala Naast face palms, "You's not gedin'la Kasai, you's a foul mouthed or'dinii!"
(almost insane, fool)

:::she shrugs her shoulders downing more of her booze::: You're one to talk..... at least I know how to have fun... ret ni hwa ohira a mesetyr.... :::giggles evilly:::

(perhaps i shall start a disturbance)

Mirdala Naast gives and eye roll and says, "You's are a disturbance waitin' ta happen Kasai! When mum feels a disturbance in da force, I know there's a 99.99% chance you'res up ta something!"

:::she snickers::: Your point? Kinda like with you when someone's a** is being handed to him - it's prob you getting your a** kicked.... again... ::snickers giving him the finger::: Or in your words, Nar'sheb!
(#%@! off!)

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2020 1:28 pm
Mirdala Naast
Butterfly Crescent Moon
THUMP...THUMP...THUMP...THUMP...THUMP...THUMP...THUMP...THUMP...THUMP...

Mirdala Naast groans face palming. "Another one!"

:::she snickers evilly::: I'm watchin ya dude...

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2020 1:55 pm
Hellfire Punk
MuyamiKasai

Skyailia
aaaah we are **grinning** but when ya add my daughter Dio then my granddaughter inta the mix then ya really get unusual....**smiles wickedly and bares my fangs** yes that is right....we all have each others backs....

Queentintin
OOo and whom might you be? gives her strongest Spy look lol thanks , keeps me feeling young too xd nice to meet u!

She laughed nodding her head, "Yes, his little sister." Smiling now she added, "My brother was a free thinking honorable warrior. Even with his colorful ways no one every saw him as anything other." She hesitated a moment then asked Kasai, "You were the one who sent the message of his death?" Shaking her head at Sky she chuckled amused, "Bui'tsad... and unusual." She looks at Queen and raises an eyebrow, "I'm Razza Vizsla and you must be strung out on spice."

:::finishes off the bottle, looks at it then throws it at the bar::: Wow... there's one for the never expected files.... Rassa... :::shaking her head to clear it::: Well girlie, it's nice finally meeting ya... and yea I was.... :::looks at the bar::: Hey Imma go grab another bottle, want anything?  

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Ashi_Kisaki

Stone-cold Phantom

27,425 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Frozen Solid 200
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2020 8:23 pm
Hellfire Punk
Ashi_Kisaki

Raising an eyebrow she glances at the woman saying, "Besom" Taking another drink she added, "One should be wary when one wishes for someone to carry on. It may not go in your favor."

-as the crystal continue to swirl around her, a slight sadistic smirk tugs at the corner of her mouth listening to the woman, her own words in return cold as ice- Why yes I am. Would you expect anything less from the Queen of the Damned? Perhaps it would be best you take your own words to heart.  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2020 4:20 pm
Hellfire Punk

**smiling amused too** yes I guess we are a bit unusual to outsiders but we do watch out for each other especially when it come to our little Birdie....Kasai is a very protective mother and she gets that from me....so she does like to have her fun but watch out....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Dizzy Lamore

Dizzy Lamore

Spicy Widow

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2020 3:50 pm
eek * "Outsiders"! We have a vampire cult in here........... confused Never thought Kasai was blood sucker clan. All that booze... blaugh *  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 742 743 744 745 746 747 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games