Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 743 744 745 746 747 748 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2020 7:08 pm
Dizzy Lamore
eek * "Outsiders"! We have a vampire cult in here........... confused Never thought Kasai was blood sucker clan. All that booze... blaugh *

yeah our little family may seem a little strange to those on the outside....no cult just me and my sister Kat are the vampires....Kasai is not a blood sucker, she never got the curse....yeah Kasai really loves her booze and ta party as ya can see....but cross her or me ya better watch out....**smiles wickedly baring my fangs**  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2020 8:47 pm
lol Looks like Sky needs a pint of Twi'lek blue blood. May sweeten her up a little. rofl  

MIA-DOA

Energy Battery

Rassa Vizsla

Amorous Shapeshifter

14,775 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Deal Me In 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2020 8:54 pm
Skyailia
**smiling amused too** yes I guess we are a bit unusual to outsiders but we do watch out for each other especially when it come to our little Birdie....Kasai is a very protective mother and she gets that from me....so she does like to have her fun but watch out....

Ashi_Kisaki
-as the crystal continue to swirl around her, a slight sadistic smirk tugs at the corner of her mouth listening to the woman, her own words in return cold as ice- Why yes I am. Would you expect anything less from the Queen of the Damned? Perhaps it would be best you take your own words to heart.

She looks at her then smiles, "With family it is understandable. 'Loyalty is life, for without one's clan on has no life'." She nods her head still smiling, "I fully understand." With another drink she looks at the one with the crystals around her. Getting up, going to the bar she grabs a mug and another bottle to drink, then returns to the table sitting down. Pouring some in the mug for the 'Queen of the damned', she says, "That I do as such I have not asked for someone to continue. Yet as you call yourself 'Queen of the damned' perhaps you could use a drink as well." Sliding the mug to the edge of the table to offer it to the woman. "Being one of the damned is reason enough to have a good drink. It takes the edge off."  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2020 7:52 pm
Skyailia
Dizzy Lamore
eek * "Outsiders"! We have a vampire cult in here........... confused Never thought Kasai was blood sucker clan. All that booze... blaugh *

yeah our little family may seem a little strange to those on the outside....no cult just me and my sister Kat are the vampires....Kasai is not a blood sucker, she never got the curse....yeah Kasai really loves her booze and ta party as ya can see....but cross her or me ya better watch out....**smiles wickedly baring my fangs**

I've seen you playing with your boyfriends in the aquarium threads. Oh yes, you're real scary. razz lol  

Dizzy Lamore

Dizzy Lamore

Spicy Widow

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2020 8:04 pm
Dizzy Lamore
Skyailia
Dizzy Lamore

I've seen you playing with your boyfriends in the aquarium threads. Oh yes, you're real scary. razz lol

well I will let ya know they are not my boyfriends....one is my partner in crime and the other is the one that has been chasing me all these years and I really luv just leading him on**grins evilly**....dear Mikey can be soooo much fun ta tease....I luv it when he turns soooo red in the face....  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2020 8:28 pm
Skyailia
Dizzy Lamore
Skyailia
Dizzy Lamore

well I will let ya know they are not my boyfriends....one is my partner in crime and the other is the one that has been chasing me all these years and I really luv just leading him on**grins evilly**....dear Mikey can be soooo much fun ta tease....I luv it when he turns soooo red in the face....

3nodding umhm, whatever you say. You do appear to enjoy those boys competing for your attention. lol  

Dizzy Lamore

Dizzy Lamore

Spicy Widow

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2020 8:38 pm
Dizzy Lamore
Skyailia
Dizzy Lamore
Skyailia
Dizzy Lamore

3nodding umhm, whatever you say. You do appear to enjoy those boys competing for your attention. lol

oh yeah it is alot of fun but my partner gets soooo mad at me for talking ta Mikey since he is the Devil and he is up ta no good especially ta where it comes ta me....but I just can not resist leading Mikey on cause it is just soooo much fun....  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2020 8:47 pm
Skyailia
Dizzy Lamore
Skyailia
Dizzy Lamore
Skyailia
Dizzy Lamore

oh yeah it is alot of fun but my partner gets soooo mad at me for talking ta Mikey since he is the Devil and he is up ta no good especially ta where it comes ta me....but I just can not resist leading Mikey on cause it is just soooo much fun....

I have read your playing many times. You do seem to like the bad boy. xd Of course, don't we all like the bad boys. twisted  

Dizzy Lamore

Dizzy Lamore

Spicy Widow

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2020 8:59 pm
Dizzy Lamore
Skyailia
Dizzy Lamore
Skyailia
Dizzy Lamore

I have read your playing many times. You do seem to like the bad boy. xd Of course, don't we all like the bad boys. twisted

oooo ya know my secret....I do have a very soft spot in my heart for dear Mikey....yeah we like ta think we can get them ta think like we do **smiles wickedly**....oooo if I could get Mikey ta not want ta eat my heart....but that is all the poor Devil thinks bout....so I need ta stay just one step ahead of him....  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2020 12:08 am
Photobucket errors, Captain?  

Onikiria

Agile Protagonist

18,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Survivor 150

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2020 11:29 am
Onikiria
Photobucket errors, Captain?

:::giggles::: You might wanna quote or PM who you're talking to so they know. Being honest here no one has the time to check every thread for someone talking to them. With photobucket, looking at all the errors on pics all over the site- I'd say their having issues of some sort. Not all pics are down tho so I'm guessing issues with certain accounts... Hell with photobucket you can only guess what the problem is.

So you're here you wanna drink? I've got a stash of the good s**t. :::snickers:::

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2020 8:15 pm
Hellfire Punk

Ashi_Kisaki
-as the crystal continue to swirl around her, a slight sadistic smirk tugs at the corner of her mouth listening to the woman, her own words in return cold as ice- Why yes I am. Would you expect anything less from the Queen of the Damned? Perhaps it would be best you take your own words to heart.

With another drink she looks at the one with the crystals around her. Getting up, going to the bar she grabs a mug and another bottle to drink, then returns to the table sitting down. Pouring some in the mug for the 'Queen of the damned', she says, "That I do as such I have not asked for someone to continue. Yet as you call yourself 'Queen of the damned' perhaps you could use a drink as well." Sliding the mug to the edge of the table to offer it to the woman. "Being one of the damned is reason enough to have a good drink. It takes the edge off."

-looks at the mug then back at the woman void of any emotion- No ill will but I do not drink liquor. A clear head is needed in order to watch over the underlings. I do not require any substance to take the edge off. There is only one I feast with. -slowly moves her hands together as the crystals meld into one, she vanishes as quickly as she appeared-  

Ashi_Kisaki

Stone-cold Phantom

27,425 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Frozen Solid 200

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2020 5:39 pm
MIA-DOA
lol Looks like Sky needs a pint of Twi'lek blue blood. May sweeten her up a little. rofl

**looks at ya then tilts head and raises one eyebrow** I am not sure I am ready at the moment ta try blue blood....it does not look as appetizing as what I normally drink....  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2020 6:40 pm
MuyamiKasai
Arris Zern
MuyamiKasai
Arris Zern
MuyamiKasai
Arris Zern

*raising one eyebrow now, she gave her a "you've got to be kidding me look" showing she was not impressed* Being as you were involved as you were, are you aware of the ruyot of that aliit?

::;she blinks then busts up laughing::: Yeaaaaaaa.... like most of you guys he was proud of his aliit, even if he didn't always agree with them.

*her eyes narrow at Kasai studying her thoughtfully now* From how you speak of that, I trust he was not Kyr'tsad?

:::blinks again and shakes her head::: Ooohhh hell no! :::she giggles as she scribbles a message to Arris then hands it to her with a smirk::: Not in a million years...

*reads message then laughs amused and nods her head* I agree.

:::giggles taking another chug and then pouring more booze for her new beast::: I'm bored...

*takes another drink from her mug then raiser her eyebrows and gives a cold smirk* I can alleviate your boredom.  

Arris Zern

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 743 744 745 746 747 748 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games