Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 746 747 748 749 750 751 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reve Casse

Reve Casse

Spicy Witch

36,075 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:03 pm
Mirdala Naast
Reve Casse
Arris Zern

Reve Casse
Hellfire Punk
Arris Zern

*looks over at Punk* Not if the Huts see her like that!

She looks at Arris quietly then finally starts laughing loudly, "You have a point vod! They'd whip her, toss her to the sarlacc, or make her start dancing, or all three!"

-shoots Arris an icey glance, then looks at Punk- You missed the big bad wolf I had brought in Babe. -strokes pole with a wicked smirk- I could teach you two how to dance but I only shake this a** for one. -wicked laugh- And he sure isn't any damn Hutt! One of those smelly things touch me, they won't be breathing any longer.

*smirks coolly back at Reve* Now you're providing a show. Good thing I'm drinking otherwise I'd get bored and start using you and your dance moves for target practice. *glances at Kasai amused* Since Kasai thinks I'm kidding. Two for one special. *smirks*

-sneers- Do all Mandalorian females have small minds that they bore as easily as you do Arris? -raises eyebrow- I've never thought much of any woman who has to beat a man into submission to get him to look at her. -laughs amused- Of course Naast is rather feeble minded and not much of a catch. I guess when you hang around the Sith Lord long enough his wimpy ways are bound to rub off. Keeping him whipped should be no problem. -rolls eyes- And the day I have to resort to that crap, is the day I remain eternally single and alone. Abuse and mutual respect do not go hand in hand for me!

Mirdala Naast looks at Reve scowling, "Watch you's words Reve, or you' goin' ta learn I don't "hang around" dat Sith like you's think I do."

-looks at Naast and laughs- You forget we used to work together thug boy? If you're a good little Sicilian Mafia wannabe Mando I'll let you look good in the eyes of your new lady friend. -tosses a flaming fire crystal at his feet- DPMO!!!! Now go lick Arris' boot before I make you lick mine. I have no time for male egos.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:19 pm
Darth Spectrous
Reve Casse

Arris Zern
Reve Casse
Hellfire Punk
Arris Zern

*looks over at Punk* Not if the Huts see her like that!

She looks at Arris quietly then finally starts laughing loudly, "You have a point vod! They'd whip her, toss her to the sarlacc, or make her start dancing, or all three!"

-shoots Arris an icey glance, then looks at Punk- You missed the big bad wolf I had brought in Babe. -strokes pole with a wicked smirk- I could teach you two how to dance but I only shake this a** for one. -wicked laugh- And he sure isn't any damn Hutt! One of those smelly things touch me, they won't be breathing any longer.

*smirks coolly back at Reve* Now you're providing a show. Good thing I'm drinking otherwise I'd get bored and start using you and your dance moves for target practice. *glances at Kasai amused* Since Kasai thinks I'm kidding. Two for one special. *smirks*

-sneers- Do all Mandalorian females have small minds that they bore as easily as you do Arris? -raises eyebrow- I've never thought much of any woman who has to beat a man into submission to get him to look at her. -laughs amused- Of course Naast is rather feeble minded and not much of a catch. I guess when you hang around the Sith Lord long enough his wimpy ways are bound to rub off. Keeping him whipped should be no problem. -rolls eyes- And the day I have to resort to that crap, is the day I remain eternally single and alone. Abuse and mutual respect do not go hand in hand for me!

*walks over to Reve resting her hands on her hips* Now now Reve, I know you're a little Sith girl but even you don't have to bad talk my Normie! Granny knows he's a little rough around the edges thanks to those Mandalorians that raised him, but he's a good son! I honestly don't know why he pals around with that looser Sith Lord, he's better than that! Yes I'd be a very happy Granny if my Nomie settled down with a nice Sith girl, but Reve you're just not that girl! now go be a good little Sith girl and find another man to pick on, like that wanna be Sith Lord!

-just looks at Granny Specs- Old woman you been smoking the spice? Me and your son? Do you forget who the other half of the gene pool is for your boy? -scowls- Jedi scum Jerkus! -exhales- Mirdala is fine as a work associate, -laughs- but anything more... -shakes head laughing starting to the bar-.... that calls for a damn good bottle of tequila to wash the vile taste out of my mouth. -grabs bottle and two shot glasses- Care to join me Granny? Your boy is safe from me. I have yet to find a man who I have the slightest interest in, let alone settle down with. -slaps back a shot- I doubt there is a man who could handle this girl. -refills glass- So you drinking or just hallucinating Granny?  

Reve Casse

Reve Casse

Spicy Witch

36,075 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250

Darth Spectrous

Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:27 pm
Reve Casse
Darth Spectrous
Reve Casse

Arris Zern
Reve Casse

*walks over to Reve resting her hands on her hips* Now now Reve, I know you're a little Sith girl but even you don't have to bad talk my Normie! Granny knows he's a little rough around the edges thanks to those Mandalorians that raised him, but he's a good son! I honestly don't know why he pals around with that looser Sith Lord, he's better than that! Yes I'd be a very happy Granny if my Nomie settled down with a nice Sith girl, but Reve you're just not that girl! now go be a good little Sith girl and find another man to pick on, like that wanna be Sith Lord!

-just looks at Granny Specs- Old woman you been smoking the spice? Me and your son? Do you forget who the other half of the gene pool is for your boy? -scowls- Jedi scum Jerkus! -exhales- Mirdala is fine as a work associate, -laughs- but anything more... -shakes head laughing starting to the bar-.... that calls for a damn good bottle of tequila to wash the vile taste out of my mouth. -grabs bottle and two shot glasses- Care to join me Granny? Your boy is safe from me. I have yet to find a man who I have the slightest interest in, let alone settle down with. -slaps back a shot- I doubt there is a man who could handle this girl. -refills glass- So you drinking or just hallucinating Granny?

*walks to join Reve scowling* Well I'm glad we agree on one thing, you're not good for my Normie! *looks at the shot of tequila takes it and downs it in one swallow then slams the shot glass back down* We're not going to talk about that looser Reve! He got what was coming to his kidnapping my Normie! He was Jedi scum! *scowls rolling her eyes* Granny's certain you've had some scum that had to be disposed of in your life too! Leaves a woman to drink and smoke! *stares at Reve* Granny never said stop the tequila! Not that Granny has any spice at the moment, that was last week when the girls and I had our canasta game!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2020 1:59 pm
Darth Spectrous
Reve Casse
Darth Spectrous
Reve Casse

Arris Zern
Reve Casse

*walks to join Reve scowling* Well I'm glad we agree on one thing, you're not good for my Normie! *looks at the shot of tequila takes it and downs it in one swallow then slams the shot glass back down* We're not going to talk about that looser Reve! He got what was coming to his kidnapping my Normie! He was Jedi scum! *scowls rolling her eyes* Granny's certain you've had some scum that had to be disposed of in your life too! Leaves a woman to drink and smoke! *stares at Reve* Granny never said stop the tequila! Not that Granny has any spice at the moment, that was last week when the girls and I had our canasta game!

-pours another shot as she listens- Hooo yeah I've dealt with scum. -rolls eyes- Just because I'm a little Sith girl most seem to think I should just drop em. Like I have no morals or something. -wicked laugh- It's good for a lesson in being dropped. DEAD! Then it's a trip to the Outer Rim to dispose of the trash. -smirks- No luxury of a son inlaw with a meat grinder for this girl. -looks at her surprised and pours another shot, placing the bottle between them- Maybe we should sit a spell and swap stories? -reaches into bosom pulling out bag with pipe and spice- Every day is good for spice and tequila, not just once a week Granny. -winks and grins-  

Reve Casse

Reve Casse

Spicy Witch

36,075 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250

Rassa Vizsla

Amorous Shapeshifter

14,775 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Deal Me In 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2020 11:03 am
Reve Casse
-rolls eyes- The process of comprehension appears to elude you Punk. -scoffs- How typically Mando of you. -glares at her- I said I could teach you two macho chicks how to dance. I did not say I would. Nor did I say I would dance publicly. As to my mate, epar osi'kyr and concern yourself with your own. -smirks- Probably nothing under that armor worth seeing anyway.

She rolls her eyes, "I had hope for you, but it seems you're just another uneducated aruetii, taking heart stereotypes and rumors." Looking at Reve she added, "You wouldn't understand my culture if you actually tried Reve, I doubt you're capable of opening your shallow mind to such ways." Finishes her drink with a smirk, "I'd be concerned about what you could teach me on that topic." She pauses then says coolly, "If that's what your mate's worth, so be it." finishing with an evil grin, "Naas ni malyasa'yr me'dinuir ti gar. Should I translate that for you aruetii?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2020 11:14 am
Skyailia
**laughing then I take a drink from my glass** yeah we are hunters and yours is lucrative in one way but mine is ta keep me alive....so I call it very lucrative for me....**laughs again pointing ta Kat** yeppers I have a vampire sister....she is the more quiet one of us....

She huffs but chuckles, "I prefer the hunting that leaves my finances... where I want them." She looks between the sisters, "Ah, I see, you distract and she comes at attacks from behind. For food that is logical. However should you wish to hunt another day, don't try that on me." She coolly chuckles refilling her drink.  

Rassa Vizsla

Amorous Shapeshifter

14,775 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Rassa Vizsla

Amorous Shapeshifter

14,775 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2020 11:57 am
Arris Zern
*grins* You're right, I'm not vod.

She looks between them all then laughs loudly. Holding up her hands continuing to laugh she just shakes her head, needing the laugh.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2020 11:44 am
Hellfire Punk
Reve Casse
-rolls eyes- The process of comprehension appears to elude you Punk. -scoffs- How typically Mando of you. -glares at her- I said I could teach you two macho chicks how to dance. I did not say I would. Nor did I say I would dance publicly. As to my mate, epar osi'kyr and concern yourself with your own. -smirks- Probably nothing under that armor worth seeing anyway.

She rolls her eyes, "I had hope for you, but it seems you're just another uneducated aruetii, taking heart stereotypes and rumors." Looking at Reve she added, "You wouldn't understand my culture if you actually tried Reve, I doubt you're capable of opening your shallow mind to such ways." Finishes her drink with a smirk, "I'd be concerned about what you could teach me on that topic." She pauses then says coolly, "If that's what your mate's worth, so be it." finishing with an evil grin, "Naas ni malyasa'yr me'dinuir ti gar. Should I translate that for you aruetii?"

-voice low cold as ice- Yes Punk I'm an outsider. I now prefer it that way. As to your culture, I have my own code I live by. I do not fit in any "box", nor do I wish to. -eyes narrow- With regard to my mate, he was taken from me some years ago. I never had to prove I was stronger than him. Nor would I have wished to. Never in my wildest nightmare would we have bashed one another around the way Arris and Naast did. -smirks- We preferred to talk first, then get physical. Not vise versa. -raises her glass of tequila- Now leave me to drink and dance to my memories. I'll leave you to do you. -downs shot and pours another-  

Reve Casse

Reve Casse

Spicy Witch

36,075 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250

Ashi_Kisaki

Stone-cold Phantom

27,425 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Frozen Solid 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:14 pm
-slips in grabbing a couple bottles from the bar, then disappears to sit in the shadows and watch the shenanigans-  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2020 8:18 pm
Darth Spectrous

Leaves a woman to drink and smoke! *stares at Reve* Granny never said stop the tequila! Not that Granny has any spice at the moment, that was last week when the girls and I had our canasta game!

*stops and stares listening to Granny. And she hitched up making Nasty with a Jedi* eek
*skips off laughing* rofl rofl  

MIA-DOA

Energy Battery

MIA-DOA

Energy Battery

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2020 8:21 pm
Reve Casse
Hellfire Punk
Reve Casse

-voice low cold as ice- Yes Punk I'm an outsider. I now prefer it that way. As to your culture, I have my own code I live by. I do not fit in any "box", nor do I wish to. -eyes narrow- With regard to my mate, he was taken from me some years ago. I never had to prove I was stronger than him. Nor would I have wished to. Never in my wildest nightmare would we have bashed one another around the way Arris and Naast did. -smirks- We preferred to talk first, then get physical. Not vise versa. -raises her glass of tequila- Now leave me to drink and dance to my memories. I'll leave you to do you. -downs shot and pours another-

*thinks twice about stopping to socialize with either of these two* whee lol  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2020 8:23 pm
Mirdala Naast

*skips by grinning* Hi-dee-ho Big Daddy. xd  

MIA-DOA

Energy Battery

MIA-DOA

Energy Battery

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2020 8:25 pm
Skyailia
Hellfire Punk
Skyailia
**laughs** no that is not all true....you are right about family being more than blood but blood is only a drink for me and my sister....we are the only vampires in the family thus the only ones who drink blood....we need it to stay alive but I will drink mine spiked every now and then but I do prefer it pure....Kasai as you can see enjoys all kinds of spirits anytime but you will not catch her drinking blood....ya know we are kinda similar as we are both hunters....

She shakes her head laughing, "You could say that, hunters we both are. However mine is a bit more lucrative." Looking at Kasai drink she laughs louder, "So I've seen, and you have a sister vampire as well?"

**laughing then I take a drink from my glass** yeah we are hunters and yours is lucrative in one way but mine is ta keep me alive....so I call it very lucrative for me....**laughs again pointing ta Kat** yeppers I have a vampire sister....she is the more quiet one of us....

*hurries by the blood bath chix* gonk rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2020 8:28 pm
MuyamiKasai

*grabs Kasai's bottle of rum and runs like hell for the door, hustling behind the temple to drink* razz rofl  

MIA-DOA

Energy Battery

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:12 pm
Hellfire Punk
Skyailia

She huffs but chuckles, "I prefer the hunting that leaves my finances... where I want them." She looks between the sisters, "Ah, I see, you distract and she comes at attacks from behind. For food that is logical. However should you wish to hunt another day, don't try that on me." She coolly chuckles refilling her drink.

**grins** well there are times when my hunting leaves my finances in very good shape and after a few thousand years of this ya get very good at it....**smiles as I take a drink** yes sometimes it really pays ta work together....**I bare my fangs then laugh** well since i count ya as a friend ya have no worry unless....  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 746 747 748 749 750 751 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games