Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 790 791 792 793 794 795 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mirdala Naast
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2021 9:34 pm
Jin Awaud
~chuckles~ Why not, your a** can not respond if I say it at your backvod.

~wincing as he slowly scooted himself to lean against the wall he looked at Mirdala shaking his head~ Because she broke her parasol on your boss when she hit him with it? So you made her a beskar one. ~rolls his eyes groaning in disbelief~ What possessed you to make that old Sith a damned weapon like that? She is going to hurt someone with that thing! ~looks at the old Sith~ And she is one whose going to like it!

(brother
Mandalorian iron)

Rassa Vizsla
Mirdala Naast
Mirdala Nasst slowly managed to sit up grabbing his bacta spray and using it on the back of his head. Then he realized why his head hurt so much as he felt the blood going down the back of his neck and shoulders. With a sharp intake of breath as he laid back on his back wishing the spray would work quicker on his now pounding head and ringing ears, he said back to Jin, "You's know I've been called worse vod! At least you's say it ta my face!"

Hearing a noise he moved enough to see his mother smack Jin several times with her parasol he just laid back on his back trying to relax. Listening to the two he grew a little concerned as she continued to swat Jin, "Oh boy!" then when Jin ask his mother what the parasol was made from he gave a loud groan admitting, "Yes it is made out of beskar! She was always breakin' dat thing on da boss man so I made her one with a beskar frame. Didn't want ta replace da damned thing every time she smacked him with it and broke it!"

Her jaw drops as she looks at Mirdala, "What?!" then starts laughing shaking her head.

Mirdala Naast gave a shrug, "What else was I supposed ta do? Mum was always breakin' dat thing on him! I was tired of havin' ta go find her another one just like dat ta replace it! She needed somethin' dat would last! Beskar was da only option since she already broke a durasteel one! Hey you's not her son, you's don't have ta deal with her! At least she's happy with da damned thing now!"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2021 10:03 pm
Darth Spectrous
Mirdala Naast
Jin Awaud
Mirdala Naast
Jin Awaud

~muttering agreeing with Mirdala~ Nayc osi'kyr. ~getting his sore leg under him better he found himself slightly distracted by the banter from his vods and shook his head but keeping alert to things around him. Seeing Mirdala going once again for his legs he dodged, but not soon enough. Landing on his back he moved to give Mirdala a fist to the nose, wincing in pain as his already hurting leg's knee bent back popping but not breaking. Clenching his teeth in pain, he took a second punch with his other hand to Mirdala, this time to aiming under his chin~

(No s**t
brothers and sisters)

Arris Zern
*says nothing watching her then gives one nod of her head then grabs Sky with the force and slams her into Jin and Naast then crouches to once again watch and study her unemotionally-

Jin Awaud
~winces getting hit with a force slammed Sky, scooting away from the tangle of her Mirdala and himself he looked at Arris in shock~ She force sensitive! Tah'da! I did not see that one coming! Heard it happens but never see on in action! ~not able to put much pressure on his leg Mirdala attacked he carefully got up watching now both Mirdala and Arris. Seeing Arris busy with Sky he kept his focus mostly on Mirdala, careful this time for anything that might be launched their way~ <******** class="clear">

Mirdala Naast grunted landing on Jin and then smirked hearing his knee pop, and taking a punch from Jin to his nose. Shaking his head seeing white from the punch he blinked several times only to take another punch, this time to the side of his chin.

Before he could recover from Jin's punches, he got hit in the back of the head by Sky. Closing his eyes feeling dizzy he gave a groan saying with a slight slur in his words from being knocked silly, "Sky you's gets daa number ta dat fighteer?" Struggling to get to his feet and focus on Jin, he slurred to Arris, "You'ss tryinn' ta get me kill'd vod?"

Blinking at Jin's shock he laughed a bit, slowly finding his head able to focus on him. Giving his head another shake, still a bit dizzy he remembered what he had been told about those that are force sensitive. Muttering more to himself, "It's just another weapon..." Closing his eyes he decided to put to good use something Jorus had given him. Letting every emotion drain out of him and focusing as best he could he gave a force shove towards Jin hoping it hit him and was strong enough to slam him into the wall and possible keep Jin off his feet. "Surprise! Dat's from da Jedi bui'tsad in my veins!" getting the words out he stumbled and tripped as the room spun, leaving him on his side on the ground holding his head saying in pain, "Bu'nas'a!"

(brother or sister
family lineage (biological - rarely used)
damn)

Arris Zern
*never breaking her visual contact with Sky, never moving she says to both her vods* Gar ganar cibyi lkregida tec, pirimmur bic.

(brothers
You have bacta spray, use it.)

~seeing Mirdala had taken the brunt of Arris throwing Sky at them, he used the time to move his injured leg a little more trying to get steady on it while Mirdala was dealing with his own issues. Watching him slowly get a bit more steady while he tried to do the same with his legs, he raised an eyebrow wondering what Mirdala was doing as the hairs all over him raised. Seeing him move and quickly realizing he had no way to block Mirdala's force attack, he hit the wall hard, knocking the wind out of him.

Shocked at Mirdala being force sensitive as well, he struggled to catch his breath. Opening his blurry eyes he blinked several times as he realized he was on his side. Still gasping for air he heard both Mirdala and Arris but was not able to voice a reply to either. Rolling over to his back he winced and managed a sharp but horse yelp. Managing to sit up and look at his leg, he saw a shard of wood from something sticking out of the side of his leg where there was no armor. Ripping it out he dropped the shard and struggled at his utility belt for his bacta spray. Managing to finally choke out to them both~ Besom!

(Assholes)

Darth Spectrous
*glares grabbing her parasol and goes over to him and hits him several times with it then looks at her parasol seeing it was unbroken* Granny is happy now. Be still Mandalorian! Granny isn't done with you yet! *smacks him several more times with her parasol and checks it again smiling happy at it* Well look! It never broke! *smacks him one more time grinning then goes back to her spice and wine* Now Granny is really happy!

Jin Awaud
~winces holding up his arms to block her parasol shocked at how the glorified umbrella actually hurt when hitting where his armor did not cover~ What the hell? Old Sith what the hell is that thing made out of? Beskar?

(Mandalorian iron)

Mirdala Nasst slowly managed to sit up grabbing his bacta spray and using it on the back of his head. Then he realized why his head hurt so much as he felt the blood going down the back of his neck and shoulders. With a sharp intake of breath as he laid back on his back wishing the spray would work quicker on his now pounding head and ringing ears, he said back to Jin, "You's know I've been called worse vod! At least you's say it ta my face!"

Hearing a noise he moved enough to see his mother smack Jin several times with her parasol he just laid back on his back trying to relax. Listening to the two he grew a little concerned as she continued to swat Jin, "Oh boy!" then when Jin ask his mother what the parasol was made from he gave a loud groan admitting, "Yes it is made out of beskar! She was always breakin' dat thing on da boss man so I made her one with a beskar frame. Didn't want ta replace da damned thing every time she smacked him with it and broke it!"

*Granny looks at Normie with a shocked expression* NORMIE! You made this just for me and from beskar? Granny is so touched by her son's thoughtfulness! My Normie made Granny a special weapon!

Mirdala Naast gave a sigh and just let her think it was made as a weapon, "You's right mum yes. You's got a very special parasol. You's will have a hard time breakin' dat one too!"  

Mirdala Naast
Crew

Hunter

Mirdala Naast
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2021 10:24 pm
Darth Spectrous
Mirdala Naast
Darth Spectrous
Mirdala Naast
Jin Awaud

~muttering agreeing with Mirdala~ Nayc osi'kyr. ~getting his sore leg under him better he found himself slightly distracted by the banter from his vods and shook his head but keeping alert to things around him. Seeing Mirdala going once again for his legs he dodged, but not soon enough. Landing on his back he moved to give Mirdala a fist to the nose, wincing in pain as his already hurting leg's knee bent back popping but not breaking. Clenching his teeth in pain, he took a second punch with his other hand to Mirdala, this time to aiming under his chin~

(No s**t
brothers and sisters)

Arris Zern
*says nothing watching her then gives one nod of her head then grabs Sky with the force and slams her into Jin and Naast then crouches to once again watch and study her unemotionally-

Jin Awaud
~winces getting hit with a force slammed Sky, scooting away from the tangle of her Mirdala and himself he looked at Arris in shock~ She force sensitive! Tah'da! I did not see that one coming! Heard it happens but never see on in action! ~not able to put much pressure on his leg Mirdala attacked he carefully got up watching now both Mirdala and Arris. Seeing Arris busy with Sky he kept his focus mostly on Mirdala, careful this time for anything that might be launched their way~ <******** class="clear">

Mirdala Naast grunted landing on Jin and then smirked hearing his knee pop, and taking a punch from Jin to his nose. Shaking his head seeing white from the punch he blinked several times only to take another punch, this time to the side of his chin.

Before he could recover from Jin's punches, he got hit in the back of the head by Sky. Closing his eyes feeling dizzy he gave a groan saying with a slight slur in his words from being knocked silly, "Sky you's gets daa number ta dat fighteer?" Struggling to get to his feet and focus on Jin, he slurred to Arris, "You'ss tryinn' ta get me kill'd vod?"

Blinking at Jin's shock he laughed a bit, slowly finding his head able to focus on him. Giving his head another shake, still a bit dizzy he remembered what he had been told about those that are force sensitive. Muttering more to himself, "It's just another weapon..." Closing his eyes he decided to put to good use something Jorus had given him. Letting every emotion drain out of him and focusing as best he could he gave a force shove towards Jin hoping it hit him and was strong enough to slam him into the wall and possible keep Jin off his feet. "Surprise! Dat's from da Jedi bui'tsad in my veins!" getting the words out he stumbled and tripped as the room spun, leaving him on his side on the ground holding his head saying in pain, "Bu'nas'a!"

(brother or sister
damn)

*Granny stops drinking and smoking and looks at her Normie shocked but thrilled he used the force* NORMIE! *watching him roll around on the floor she huffed* From Jorus! You got that from Jorus that Jedi who gave you away?!

Mirdala Naast gave a groan rolling to his side looking at Spectrous, "Hell mum I didn't even know till recently! What do you's expect? Me ta ignore da chance to learn ta use another weapon? So what if I was born with it! You's too high on you's spice! Weapons are part of my religion mum, I'm Mandalorian!

*Granny scowls and goes back to her wine and spice* Didn't Granny say we're not talking about that Mandalorian thing?

Mirdala Naast sighs and shakes his head. "Not dis again mum!" he groaned. "Mum you's and I are goin' ta have ta have a talk about dat! You's can't keep dis up!" He gave another groan and rolled back to his back. Not looking forward to but also looking forward to what they needed to talk about. "Mum nothin' is goin' ta change what happened!" he groaned.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2021 10:43 pm
Butterfly Crescent Moon
She looks away from Toady and takes notice of the rainbow haired mando and grins. "Oh, I like this one already. Maybe I finally found a good pranking or chaos buddy." She thinks to herself with a grin. She nuzzles Toady one last time and bounces over to the mando. "Hi there! I'm Butterfly, but everyone here used to just call me Bfly!" She introduces herself as she sits on a table near him. "So, I gotta ask about that wild hair. Is it real or a wig? And there's gotta be a story behind it either way, that's something I gotta hear!" She says excitedly, bouncing up and down like a hyper child.

Jin Awaud

Mirdala Naast heard the excited voice come over to Jin and gave a loud groan. "No it's you's again!" he said and slowly rolled to his side watching the girl. "Jin consider you'self warned about dat one! Dat troublemaker ridin' dat beast is dat girl's mum! And you's hair has gotten dat ones attention!" Sighing he could only shake his head. Jin would have to discover for himself about Butterfly, Kasai and Reve and just how trouble making they were.  

Mirdala Naast
Crew

Hunter

Exal Kressh

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2021 1:14 am
Lucent Rym
Exal Kressh
Rassa Vizsla
Lucent Rym
Exal Kressh

:::smirks whispering::: My trigger finger is itching. Perhaps it's owner and the vamp should go along as well.

-grins temped to let her shoot all three but sighs softly whispering- Just the toad cyare. The other two can be send to the basement to deal with s**t down there.

She gives a glare at the couple about shooting the giant toad, "Just leave it alone vod. It's not done anything to you. And you can go find something else to eat, the toad too cute to eat!" Scowling at both o them she just about suggested what they could go eat but decided not to, not wanting to get sick herself.

Lucent Rym
-smirks- Then keep it away from us vod.

Rassa Vizsla
She glares at Lucent slowly smirking, "You shouldn't have much to worry about vod. You're smell would scare it away."

:::snickers nudging Lucent::: No, we don't smell like toads Nulis, so we should be safe. If not, the toad dies.

-sniffs the air then grins sniffing Exal's neck and kissing it softly whispering- I only smell something rather delectable in my arms. The toad can go the the cafeteria for all I care.

:::snuggles breathing him in whispering::: Exactly. Besides, we cook and eat on the ship. :::snickers::: We'd probably be doing the owner a favor supplying meat for his minions. :::raises an eyebrow::: Wonder if he would be willing to pay for the toad?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2021 1:23 am
Lucent Rym
Exal Kressh
Lucent Rym
Exal Kressh
Lucent Rym

Exal Kressh

:::returns his kiss, then smiles softly hearing his words she nods once, her hand cradles the back of his head giving him a tender loving kiss:::

-kisses her then gently pulls away whispering- Ah before I forget Cyare, I have something for you. -reaches into his utility belt and carefully pulls out something small that was wrapped in a shiny black cloth and hands it to her- I made it when I went home this past run.

:::just watches in anticipation as he unwraps the shiny black cloth, then reaches to take it from his hand grinning as she places it on her middle finger, admiring it, making a first, looks up with a big grin::: Oh my god Lucent! You made this for me. Our initials. The mythosaur. It's perfect. :::takes his face in her hand kissing him deeply and smiles::: Thank you my Nulis. :::looks at her hand again making a fist and grins::: This will leave one hell of an imprint in someone's forehead, should I choose to.

-watches her lovingly as she sees the gift then kisses her back then gives her forehead a soft kiss grinning- You're welcome my Cyare. -smiles taking her hand in his and gently kissing the back of her hand whispering- Yes it would leave someone a very nice imprint. I knew you'd like that.

:::looks in his eyes smiling happily::: Like it? I love it! I will cherish this ring because it is made by the one I love. I won't even have to take it off when I'm working. You're so thoughtful Lucent. :::gives him a soft kiss:::

-smiles kissing her back then whispering so no one would hear-

:::just looks in his eyes smiling::: mhmm  

Exal Kressh

Butterfly Crescent Moon

Interstellar Blob

18,815 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2021 2:01 pm
Darth Spectrous
Butterfly Crescent Moon
Darth Spectrous
Butterfly Crescent Moon
She walks in and looks around. "Wow! This place looks just like I remember it! Only there's more people here now!" She says before giggling happily. She spots her mom, aunt, grandmother, and great aunt amongst the people in the room, but before she can go say hi to any of them, she spots someone much more interesting. "TOADY!!" She shouts excitedly as she runs over to the overgrown toad beast and hugs it. "Who's a good girl? Who's such a good dungeon beast? You are! Yes you are!" She says in the tone someone would use with an excited puppy as she pets the beast happily.

*Granny hears a loud excited voice and looks over at the girl* Does Granny see B-Fly? After all these years you've come back?! Come over here like a good little Hellion and let Granny take a look at you!

She giggles. "Hi Granny Spec! It's great to see you again! And it hasn't been years! It's been about a year since I've been here. Keep in mind, I was here for awhile when you were off doing whatever Grannies do." She says with a giggle. "How else do you think I was able to have the chance to beat Naast up on one of the last times I was here?" She says, laughing at the memory of pulling a rocket launcher out and firing it at Naast.

*Granny laughs smiling* Such a good little Hellion! Granny thinks you need to come to her cottage and have some tea and play with the new kittens! Granny will give you a little present for being such a good Hellion and remembering that my Normie's armor protects him from those big old rocket launchers!

She laughs a very carefree laugh. "I'd love that!!! Only, I'm still not a big fan of tea, but your hot cocoa is to die for." She says in a daydreamy tone. She rapidly shakes her head. "Anyways, I was wondering about your cat's. Typically the temple is infested with them, but the only infestation I see around here is a Mando one." She says before giggling at her own joke. "As for his armor, errrr yeah... I totally remembered that...." She says in an exasperated tone. She then sighs. "Ok yeah, no. I actually just hoped that he had some good beskar armor and I wouldn't be responsible for a murder." She says.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2021 2:32 pm
Mirdala Naast
Butterfly Crescent Moon
She looks away from Toady and takes notice of the rainbow haired mando and grins. "Oh, I like this one already. Maybe I finally found a good pranking or chaos buddy." She thinks to herself with a grin. She nuzzles Toady one last time and bounces over to the mando. "Hi there! I'm Butterfly, but everyone here used to just call me Bfly!" She introduces herself as she sits on a table near him. "So, I gotta ask about that wild hair. Is it real or a wig? And there's gotta be a story behind it either way, that's something I gotta hear!" She says excitedly, bouncing up and down like a hyper child.

Jin Awaud

Mirdala Naast heard the excited voice come over to Jin and gave a loud groan. "No it's you's again!" he said and slowly rolled to his side watching the girl. "Jin consider you'self warned about dat one! Dat troublemaker ridin' dat beast is dat girl's mum! And you's hair has gotten dat ones attention!" Sighing he could only shake his head. Jin would have to discover for himself about Butterfly, Kasai and Reve and just how trouble making they were.

She hears Naast's complaining and rolls her eyes. "Of course it's me again, did you seriously think that you could ever get rid of me?" She says before laughing. "And yep, I'm Kasai's spawn! Meaning that Reve is my aunt, Sky is my grandma, and Kat is my great aunt! Never a full moment in my family!!" She says happily. "Now, back on the topic of your hair... It has indeed gotten my attention! I must know more!" She says excitedly.  

Butterfly Crescent Moon

Interstellar Blob

18,815 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • That One Hero 500

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2021 4:20 pm
Arris Zern
Skyailia
**as I watch ya get up then sit back down and close your eyes my pupils dilate then narrow again....I begin ta concentrate on my power letting it build it up in and around me....

MuyamiKasai
User Image
:::Toady sees Sky and crawl hops over to her and belches loudly then gives Sky a sloppy drooling lick from her feet to her hair and then sits on her::: Uhmmmm yeaaaaa I forgot she really likes ya mom.. and it's been forever since she saw ya... she was just a lil Toady then! :::giggles as Toady drools and makes a loud "croak":::

Skyailia
**groans as Toady licks me then sits on me....petting him so he will get off of me.... while keeping my eyes on Arris I wipe myself off as best as I can then go back to watching her....

*hears and "sees" the commotion opening her eyes rolling them but watches the situation then laughs slowly standing up watching Kasai, Sky and the toad. Not saying anything she continued to watch the insanity in the cantina. Sighing she walked to the bar got another bottle of black ale then went back to her corner table to continue to watch everyone*

:::giggles evilly::: Awwwww not gonna come say hi Arris?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2021 4:21 pm
Skyailia
MuyamiKasai
Skyailia
**as I watch ya get up then sit back down and close your eyes my pupils dilate then narrow again....I begin ta concentrate on my power letting it build it up in and around me....

User Image

:::Toady sees Sky and crawl hops over to her and belches loudly then gives Sky a sloppy drooling lick from her feet to her hair and then sits on her::: Uhmmmm yeaaaaa I forgot she really likes ya mom.. and it's been forever since she saw ya... she was just a lil Toady then! :::giggles as Toady drools and makes a loud "croak":::

**groans as Toady licks me then sits on me....petting him so he will get off of me.... while keeping my eyes on Arris I wipe myself off as best as I can then go back to watching her....

Wellllll she's just happy to see ya again... you never top by and bring her those drained bodies anymore like you used to! :::giggles::: Sooooo she's just reminding ya how much she misses ya!  

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2021 4:26 pm
Rassa Vizsla
MuyamiKasai

Reve Casse
Rassa Vizsla
Reve Casse
Rassa Vizsla

She looks at Reve while petting the giant toad, "Why not, she said it's 100% dungeon trained, so what harm is it?" She grins even bigger still petting the toad, "Let's not forget to mention just how cute it is too! It's like a strill! So damned cute! It also drinks with everyone too! What harm can it be?"

-just looks down slowing shaking head with a chuckle thinking... '100% dungeon trained'.... looks up at Rassa- Perhaps you should get to know my sister better. -smirks- The tales some of her victims could tell. -goes back to her drink and spice hoping the toad .... and Kasai ... behave-

She gives Reve a shrug while petting the giant toad, "I will, she's fun. Besides everyone has something about them. Look at Jin, he's an idiot. Xal is a dumbass. So what she's got some victims, don't we all? It's part of the job." Seeing Reve smirk she wondered just what exactly Reve wasn't saying. "Ok what's it your not telling me Reve, I see that smirk?"

-just looks a Rassa with a slight smirk- Perhaps one day my sister will show you her dungeon. Then you could pet her other beasts... maybe .... if you dare. Beathach is soggy like Toady, but no where near as... "cute"... as you would say. He adores Kasai. As for others.... well.... -just goes back to her drink and spice-

She continues to pet the giant toad enjoying the music and thinks about what Reve said. Slightly confused she looked at Reve, "You've seen one dungeon you've seen them all. I've delivered many a persons to one, yes each is differed but they all serve the same purpose. I haven't been to any yet that don't have some kind of beast crawling around." She thinks to herself then shakes her head, "No, all of them have had some kind of creature inhabiting them. Come to think of it even the Lictor-class dungeon ship had a colony of Ranat's in it's ventilation system and the rats were just about everywhere. I can see where they'd be useful in getting prisoners to cooperate." She gave a shrug of her shoulders, "Cooperate or be stuck out to get eaten alive. Just another method of interrogation." Giving a grin she decided to ask, "So what beasts are running around?"

:::giggles watching the mando with Toady::: Naa she's not much of a baby anymore, she's about 6 years old now... :::she blinks and grins at Reve and giggles::: OMFG!!!!! I should sooo bring Beathach in! :::thinks looking at the door and pouts::: But I don't think she'll fit in here soooo yea... I only give tours on Sundays... but there is a fee. :::giggles::: Cuz I got some beasts that are just too big to bring here. Though I might bring one of the pups or something... AND Beathach did just have puppies! And they will fit in here too!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2021 4:31 pm
Rassa Vizsla
MuyamiKasai
:::nods her head taking a chug from her bottle::: Yep Toady like it and slobbers on people better after a few barrels sis! Why do I need a new hobby when I'm having too much fun?

She grins listening to the song. "Now we're talking Kasai!" Laughs grabbing the bottle of ne'tra gal from Xal taking a long gulp then gives it back as she starts dancing a jig and singing along rather loudly to the song.

(black ale)

:::giggles::: Yea I know it's fitting for a cantina bar! I just within the past year discovered that band... :::she stands on the back of Toady and dances::: Got another one too, one of my faves!

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2021 4:42 pm
Butterfly Crescent Moon

Jin Awaud

Mirdala Naast

:::rolls her eyes at Naast::: You wanna see troublemaker Naasty boy... I'll show you trouble... :::carefully moves Toady to in front of Naast and giggles evilly::: Now what was that dude? Hmmm, trouble. :::pet Toady's head and says::: Get him! :::sits on Toady's back and giggles with a smirk as the huge toad leans down and picks Naast up from the floor and gums the Mando then spits him back out and gives him a slobber lick and drools all over him::: That's a good Toady, yes! :::pats her head and giggles looking at Naast::: Damn dude... you're like all "nasty" now! :::doubles over laughing::: NEXT!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:00 pm
Exal Kressh
Lucent Rym
Exal Kressh
Rassa Vizsla
Lucent Rym

-grins temped to let her shoot all three but sighs softly whispering- Just the toad cyare. The other two can be send to the basement to deal with s**t down there.

She gives a glare at the couple about shooting the giant toad, "Just leave it alone vod. It's not done anything to you. And you can go find something else to eat, the toad too cute to eat!" Scowling at both o them she just about suggested what they could go eat but decided not to, not wanting to get sick herself.

Lucent Rym
-smirks- Then keep it away from us vod.

Rassa Vizsla
She glares at Lucent slowly smirking, "You shouldn't have much to worry about vod. You're smell would scare it away."

:::snickers nudging Lucent::: No, we don't smell like toads Nulis, so we should be safe. If not, the toad dies.

-sniffs the air then grins sniffing Exal's neck and kissing it softly whispering- I only smell something rather delectable in my arms. The toad can go the the cafeteria for all I care.

:::snuggles breathing him in whispering::: Exactly. Besides, we cook and eat on the ship. :::snickers::: We'd probably be doing the owner a favor supplying meat for his minions. :::raises an eyebrow::: Wonder if he would be willing to pay for the toad?

HEY! no ones paying for Toady! :::pouts::: She's a good toad that takes care of things when they need to get licked and bit... well gummed. :::giggles::: You should see just how much she can stuff into her mouth. It's a great party trick!  

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:13 pm
Mirdala Naast
Darth Spectrous
Mirdala Naast
Darth Spectrous
Mirdala Naast

(brother or sister
damn)

*Granny stops drinking and smoking and looks at her Normie shocked but thrilled he used the force* NORMIE! *watching him roll around on the floor she huffed* From Jorus! You got that from Jorus that Jedi who gave you away?!

Mirdala Naast gave a groan rolling to his side looking at Spectrous, "Hell mum I didn't even know till recently! What do you's expect? Me ta ignore da chance to learn ta use another weapon? So what if I was born with it! You's too high on you's spice! Weapons are part of my religion mum, I'm Mandalorian!

*Granny scowls and goes back to her wine and spice* Didn't Granny say we're not talking about that Mandalorian thing?

Mirdala Naast sighs and shakes his head. "Not dis again mum!" he groaned. "Mum you's and I are goin' ta have ta have a talk about dat! You's can't keep dis up!" He gave another groan and rolled back to his back. Not looking forward to but also looking forward to what they needed to talk about. "Mum nothin' is goin' ta change what happened!" he groaned.

:::she actually felt sorry for the guy as she gave a low whistle between her teeth, knowing all to well how Granny Spec felt on that matter::: Damnnnnn... gar borarir hokaanir dayn par gar! Kapr gar e'lyrea ruug'la Darjetii evaar'la griku'a!

(your works cut out for you!
May you teach an old Sith new tricks!)

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 790 791 792 793 794 795 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games