Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 791 792 793 794 795 796 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mirdala Naast
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:33 pm
Butterfly Crescent Moon
She looks away from Toady and takes notice of the rainbow haired mando and grins. "Oh, I like this one already. Maybe I finally found a good pranking or chaos buddy." She thinks to herself with a grin. She nuzzles Toady one last time and bounces over to the mando. "Hi there! I'm Butterfly, but everyone here used to just call me Bfly!" She introduces herself as she sits on a table near him. "So, I gotta ask about that wild hair. Is it real or a wig? And there's gotta be a story behind it either way, that's something I gotta hear!" She says excitedly, bouncing up and down like a hyper child.

Jin Awaud

Mirdala Naast
Mirdala Naast heard the excited voice come over to Jin and gave a loud groan. "No it's you's again!" he said and slowly rolled to his side watching the girl. "Jin consider you'self warned about dat one! Dat troublemaker ridin' dat beast is dat girl's mum! And you's hair has gotten dat ones attention!" Sighing he could only shake his head. Jin would have to discover for himself about Butterfly, Kasai and Reve and just how trouble making they were.

MuyamiKasai
:::rolls her eyes at Naast::: You wanna see troublemaker Naasty boy... I'll show you trouble... :::carefully moves Toady to in front of Naast and giggles evilly::: Now what was that dude? Hmmm, trouble. :::pet Toady's head and says::: Get him! :::sits on Toady's back and giggles with a smirk as the huge toad leans down and picks Naast up from the floor and gums the Mando then spits him back out and gives him a slobber lick and drools all over him::: That's a good Toady, yes! :::pats her head and giggles looking at Naast::: Damn dude... you're like all "nasty" now! :::doubles over laughing::: NEXT!

Mirdala Naast sits on the floor covered in giant toad drool and leans against the wall saying to Jin with a sigh, "Consider you'self warned vod! T R O U B L E!"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:36 pm
Butterfly Crescent Moon
Mirdala Naast
Butterfly Crescent Moon
She looks away from Toady and takes notice of the rainbow haired mando and grins. "Oh, I like this one already. Maybe I finally found a good pranking or chaos buddy." She thinks to herself with a grin. She nuzzles Toady one last time and bounces over to the mando. "Hi there! I'm Butterfly, but everyone here used to just call me Bfly!" She introduces herself as she sits on a table near him. "So, I gotta ask about that wild hair. Is it real or a wig? And there's gotta be a story behind it either way, that's something I gotta hear!" She says excitedly, bouncing up and down like a hyper child.

Jin Awaud

Mirdala Naast heard the excited voice come over to Jin and gave a loud groan. "No it's you's again!" he said and slowly rolled to his side watching the girl. "Jin consider you'self warned about dat one! Dat troublemaker ridin' dat beast is dat girl's mum! And you's hair has gotten dat ones attention!" Sighing he could only shake his head. Jin would have to discover for himself about Butterfly, Kasai and Reve and just how trouble making they were.

She hears Naast's complaining and rolls her eyes. "Of course it's me again, did you seriously think that you could ever get rid of me?" She says before laughing. "And yep, I'm Kasai's spawn! Meaning that Reve is my aunt, Sky is my grandma, and Kat is my great aunt! Never a full moment in my family!!" She says happily. "Now, back on the topic of your hair... It has indeed gotten my attention! I must know more!" She says excitedly.

Mirdala Naast looks flatly at her, clearly not amused, "No, you's like da rats and cockroaches, they never go away! Only you' bring in as many items of destruction as you's mum does! And my mum gives you's things too!"  

Mirdala Naast
Crew

Hunter

Mirdala Naast
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:40 pm
MuyamiKasai
Mirdala Naast
Darth Spectrous
Mirdala Naast
Darth Spectrous
Mirdala Naast

Mirdala Naast grunted landing on Jin and then smirked hearing his knee pop, and taking a punch from Jin to his nose. Shaking his head seeing white from the punch he blinked several times only to take another punch, this time to the side of his chin.

Before he could recover from Jin's punches, he got hit in the back of the head by Sky. Closing his eyes feeling dizzy he gave a groan saying with a slight slur in his words from being knocked silly, "Sky you's gets daa number ta dat fighteer?" Struggling to get to his feet and focus on Jin, he slurred to Arris, "You'ss tryinn' ta get me kill'd vod?"

Blinking at Jin's shock he laughed a bit, slowly finding his head able to focus on him. Giving his head another shake, still a bit dizzy he remembered what he had been told about those that are force sensitive. Muttering more to himself, "It's just another weapon..." Closing his eyes he decided to put to good use something Jorus had given him. Letting every emotion drain out of him and focusing as best he could he gave a force shove towards Jin hoping it hit him and was strong enough to slam him into the wall and possible keep Jin off his feet. "Surprise! Dat's from da Jedi bui'tsad in my veins!" getting the words out he stumbled and tripped as the room spun, leaving him on his side on the ground holding his head saying in pain, "Bu'nas'a!"

(brother or sister
family lineage (biological - rarely used)
damn)

*Granny stops drinking and smoking and looks at her Normie shocked but thrilled he used the force* NORMIE! *watching him roll around on the floor she huffed* From Jorus! You got that from Jorus that Jedi who gave you away?!

Mirdala Naast gave a groan rolling to his side looking at Spectrous, "Hell mum I didn't even know till recently! What do you's expect? Me ta ignore da chance to learn ta use another weapon? So what if I was born with it! You's too high on you's spice! Weapons are part of my religion mum, I'm Mandalorian!

*Granny scowls and goes back to her wine and spice* Didn't Granny say we're not talking about that Mandalorian thing?

Mirdala Naast sighs and shakes his head. "Not dis again mum!" he groaned. "Mum you's and I are goin' ta have ta have a talk about dat! You's can't keep dis up!" He gave another groan and rolled back to his back. Not looking forward to but also looking forward to what they needed to talk about. "Mum nothin' is goin' ta change what happened!" he groaned.

:::she actually felt sorry for the guy as she gave a low whistle between her teeth, knowing all to well how Granny Spec felt on that matter::: Damnnnnn... gar borarir hokaanir dayn par gar! Kapr gar e'lyrea ruug'la Darjetii evaar'la griku'a!

(your works cut out for you!
May you teach an old Sith new tricks!)

Mirdala Naast looked at Kasai sighing. She was right, his work was cut out with his Sith mother. Deciding not to snark her off he just said with a quiet sigh, "Vor'e!"

(Thanks)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:04 pm
MuyamiKasai
Skyailia
MuyamiKasai
Skyailia
**as I watch ya get up then sit back down and close your eyes my pupils dilate then narrow again....I begin ta concentrate on my power letting it build it up in and around me....

User Image

:::Toady sees Sky and crawl hops over to her and belches loudly then gives Sky a sloppy drooling lick from her feet to her hair and then sits on her::: Uhmmmm yeaaaaa I forgot she really likes ya mom.. and it's been forever since she saw ya... she was just a lil Toady then! :::giggles as Toady drools and makes a loud "croak":::

**groans as Toady licks me then sits on me....petting him so he will get off of me.... while keeping my eyes on Arris I wipe myself off as best as I can then go back to watching her....

Wellllll she's just happy to see ya again... you never top by and bring her those drained bodies anymore like you used to! :::giggles::: Sooooo she's just reminding ya how much she misses ya!

weeeell my partner and I were very busy there for awhile....but I guess I can stop by more often since he is taking a break and will not need the dead bodies....sorry Toady.....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:21 pm
Butterfly Crescent Moon
Mirdala Naast
Butterfly Crescent Moon

Jin Awaud

She hears Naast's complaining and rolls her eyes. "Of course it's me again, did you seriously think that you could ever get rid of me?" She says before laughing. "And yep, I'm Kasai's spawn! Meaning that Reve is my aunt, Sky is my grandma, and Kat is my great aunt! Never a full moment in my family!!" She says happily. "Now, back on the topic of your hair... It has indeed gotten my attention! I must know more!" She says excitedly.

weeeell hihi Bfly....are ya here ta cause more trouble for everyone???? your mom is really causing a spectacle with Toady....have fun now....**laughs**  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:39 pm
Mirdala Naast
Butterfly Crescent Moon

Jin Awaud

Mirdala Naast

MuyamiKasai
:::rolls her eyes at Naast::: You wanna see troublemaker Naasty boy... I'll show you trouble... :::carefully moves Toady to in front of Naast and giggles evilly::: Now what was that dude? Hmmm, trouble. :::pet Toady's head and says::: Get him! :::sits on Toady's back and giggles with a smirk as the huge toad leans down and picks Naast up from the floor and gums the Mando then spits him back out and gives him a slobber lick and drools all over him::: That's a good Toady, yes! :::pats her head and giggles looking at Naast::: Damn dude... you're like all "nasty" now! :::doubles over laughing::: NEXT!

Mirdala Naast sits on the floor covered in giant toad drool and leans against the wall saying to Jin with a sigh, "Consider you'self warned vod! T R O U B L E!"

She sat on her table, watching her mom and Toady have their fun. "AWEEEE! Toady likes you!! She didn't eat you!” She says then giggles as Naast speaks. She begins to mock Naast in a small voice. ""consider yourself warned. t r o u b l e. meh meh meh mememe meh"" She mocks before bursting out laughing hysterically  

Butterfly Crescent Moon

Interstellar Blob

18,815 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • That One Hero 500

Butterfly Crescent Moon

Interstellar Blob

18,815 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:44 pm
Skyailia
Butterfly Crescent Moon
Mirdala Naast
Butterfly Crescent Moon

Jin Awaud

weeeell hihi Bfly....are ya here ta cause more trouble for everyone???? your mom is really causing a spectacle with Toady....have fun now....**laughs**

Hi Granny Sky! Of course I'm here to cause more trouble! What else is there for me to do? Other than to have fun? Mom always causes a spectacle when Toady is involved, that's nothing new!" She says cheerfully.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2021 10:29 pm
Exal Kressh
Lucent Rym
Exal Kressh
Rassa Vizsla
Lucent Rym

-grins temped to let her shoot all three but sighs softly whispering- Just the toad cyare. The other two can be send to the basement to deal with s**t down there.

She gives a glare at the couple about shooting the giant toad, "Just leave it alone vod. It's not done anything to you. And you can go find something else to eat, the toad too cute to eat!" Scowling at both o them she just about suggested what they could go eat but decided not to, not wanting to get sick herself.

Lucent Rym
-smirks- Then keep it away from us vod.

Rassa Vizsla
She glares at Lucent slowly smirking, "You shouldn't have much to worry about vod. You're smell would scare it away."

:::snickers nudging Lucent::: No, we don't smell like toads Nulis, so we should be safe. If not, the toad dies.

-sniffs the air then grins sniffing Exal's neck and kissing it softly whispering- I only smell something rather delectable in my arms. The toad can go the the cafeteria for all I care.

:::snuggles breathing him in whispering::: Exactly. Besides, we cook and eat on the ship. :::snickers::: We'd probably be doing the owner a favor supplying meat for his minions. :::raises an eyebrow::: Wonder if he would be willing to pay for the toad?

-chuckles softly into her ear whispering softly while nipping at her earrings- Spoken like a natural beroya, cyare. Not going to give him a choice, he'll pay if he wants it.

(Bounty hunter
Beloved/lover)

Lucent Rym

Hunter

Lucent Rym

Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2021 10:41 pm
Exal Kressh
Lucent Rym
Exal Kressh
Lucent Rym
Exal Kressh

:::just watches in anticipation as he unwraps the shiny black cloth, then reaches to take it from his hand grinning as she places it on her middle finger, admiring it, making a first, looks up with a big grin::: Oh my god Lucent! You made this for me. Our initials. The mythosaur. It's perfect. :::takes his face in her hand kissing him deeply and smiles::: Thank you my Nulis. :::looks at her hand again making a fist and grins::: This will leave one hell of an imprint in someone's forehead, should I choose to.

-watches her lovingly as she sees the gift then kisses her back then gives her forehead a soft kiss grinning- You're welcome my Cyare. -smiles taking her hand in his and gently kissing the back of her hand whispering- Yes it would leave someone a very nice imprint. I knew you'd like that.

:::looks in his eyes smiling happily::: Like it? I love it! I will cherish this ring because it is made by the one I love. I won't even have to take it off when I'm working. You're so thoughtful Lucent. :::gives him a soft kiss:::

-smiles kissing her back then whispering so no one would hear-

:::just looks in his eyes smiling::: mhmm

-grins looking into her eyes and winks-  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2021 9:29 am
Skyailia
Jin Awaud
Skyailia
Jin Awaud
Skyailia
Jin Awaud

~huffs rolling eyes~ Rather stating the obvious are you not?

**smiles evilly** yeppers....

~shakes head watching the vampire and the beast of a toad then slowly smirks at the sight~ You seem to have an issue yourself Sky! Maybe you should hope that is not that beasts mating ritual!

maybe ya should watch out or I will be sure he gets ta ya next....**slings a handful of slobber your way**

~moves enough out of the way to avoid the throw slobber~ You can keep it. You might like the taste.

**tries not ta puke at the thought....** I will leave that ta ya....**laughs** we can evn mix it inta a drink for ya....

~smirks~ Mix it into a drink? You are the one wearing the toad drool as well as drinking the blood of who knows what. You mix it into your drink. Just fill a mug, mix and drink it up! Also you get a free balloon!  

Jin Awaud

Shadowy Rogue

Jin Awaud

Shadowy Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2021 9:32 am
Lucent Rym
Jin Awaud
Lucent Rym
Jin Awaud
Lucent Rym
Jin Awaud

~grins~ Seek help? This is in no need of help, maybe some more tangles, that I do agree. I have to start focusing on the complete package now!

-laughs- You have issues vod.

~sighs chuckling~ Perhaps I do. My hair is completely out of control now!

-laughs- I stand corrected then, you've got the corner on the market with the lifetime membership to issues vod!

~grins wiggling eyebrows with an impish gleam in his eyes~ Want to read one? I am certain you would find one of interest! Or would you rather have a balloon?

-raises an eyebrow at Jin then levels his blaster at him- Back down vod. -smirks- Unless you want to loose that damned wig.

(brother)

~raises eyebrows with a grin~ So no balloon?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2021 9:33 am
Lucent Rym
Jin Awaud
Rassa Vizsla
MuyamiKasai
:::nods her head taking a chug from her bottle::: Yep Toady like it and slobbers on people better after a few barrels sis! Why do I need a new hobby when I'm having too much fun?

She grins listening to the song. "Now we're talking Kasai!" Laughs grabbing the bottle of ne'tra gal from Xal taking a long gulp then gives it back as she starts dancing a jig and singing along rather loudly to the song.

(black ale)

~sighs shaking his head trying not to laugh~ Wayii! I am going to need more to drink!

(Good grief)

-sets his blaster back on the table with a chuckle- That's the sanest thing you've said. Though that is what the song says. "Drink" -laughs-

~laughs~ That it does! Though I am certain we are going to hear more!  

Jin Awaud

Shadowy Rogue

Jin Awaud

Shadowy Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2021 9:35 am
Arris Zern
Jin Awaud
Arris Zern
Jin Awaud
Mirdala Naast

Mirdala Naast grunted landing on Jin and then smirked hearing his knee pop, and taking a punch from Jin to his nose. Shaking his head seeing white from the punch he blinked several times only to take another punch, this time to the side of his chin.

Before he could recover from Jin's punches, he got hit in the back of the head by Sky. Closing his eyes feeling dizzy he gave a groan saying with a slight slur in his words from being knocked silly, "Sky you's gets daa number ta dat fighteer?" Struggling to get to his feet and focus on Jin, he slurred to Arris, "You'ss tryinn' ta get me kill'd vod?"

Blinking at Jin's shock he laughed a bit, slowly finding his head able to focus on him. Giving his head another shake, still a bit dizzy he remembered what he had been told about those that are force sensitive. Muttering more to himself, "It's just another weapon..." Closing his eyes he decided to put to good use something Jorus had given him. Letting every emotion drain out of him and focusing as best he could he gave a force shove towards Jin hoping it hit him and was strong enough to slam him into the wall and possible keep Jin off his feet. "Surprise! Dat's from da Jedi bui'tsad in my veins!" getting the words out he stumbled and tripped as the room spun, leaving him on his side on the ground holding his head saying in pain, "Bu'nas'a!"

(brother or sister
family lineage (biological - rarely used)
damn)

Arris Zern
*never breaking her visual contact with Sky, never moving she says to both her vods* Gar ganar cibyi lkregida tec, pirimmur bic.

(brothers
You have bacta spray, use it.)

~seeing Mirdala had taken the brunt of Arris throwing Sky at them, he used the time to move his injured leg a little more trying to get steady on it while Mirdala was dealing with his own issues. Watching him slowly get a bit more steady while he tried to do the same with his legs, he raised an eyebrow wondering what Mirdala was doing as the hairs all over him raised. Seeing him move and quickly realizing he had no way to block Mirdala's force attack, he hit the wall hard, knocking the wind out of him.

Shocked at Mirdala being force sensitive as well, he struggled to catch his breath. Opening his blurry eyes he blinked several times as he realized he was on his side. Still gasping for air he heard both Mirdala and Arris but was not able to voice a reply to either. Rolling over to his back he winced and managed a sharp but horse yelp. Managing to sit up and look at his leg, he saw a shard of wood from something sticking out of the side of his leg where there was no armor. Ripping it out he dropped the shard and struggled at his utility belt for his bacta spray. Managing to finally choke out to them both~ Besom!

(Assholes)

*never opens her eyes* You'll both heal.

~rolls eyes~ Easy for one to say when they are not the one hurting.

*humphs at Jin* You... will... heal...

~rolls eyes but laughs~ No I am bruised and close to death. ~smirks~ Balloon?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2021 9:37 am
Rassa Vizsla
Jin Awaud
Rassa Vizsla
MuyamiKasai
:::nods her head taking a chug from her bottle::: Yep Toady like it and slobbers on people better after a few barrels sis! Why do I need a new hobby when I'm having too much fun?

She grins listening to the song. "Now we're talking Kasai!" Laughs grabbing the bottle of ne'tra gal from Xal taking a long gulp then gives it back as she starts dancing a jig and singing along rather loudly to the song.

(black ale)

~sighs shaking his head trying not to laugh~ Wayii! I am going to need more to drink!

(Good grief)

She laughed at Jin, "Drink all you want Jin, it's not going to help... that hair!"

~raises an eyebrow with a smirk~ Hair, how about a balloon. It will fit that thing you call a hat!  

Jin Awaud

Shadowy Rogue

Jin Awaud

Shadowy Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2021 9:39 am
Rassa Vizsla
Jin Awaud
Rassa Vizsla
Jin Awaud
Darth Spectrous
Jin Awaud

~looks over at her~ Shut up.

*glares grabbing her parasol and goes over to him and hits him several times with it then looks at her parasol seeing it was unbroken* Granny is happy now. Be still Mandalorian! Granny isn't done with you yet! *smacks him several more times with her parasol and checks it again smiling happy at it* Well look! It never broke! *smacks him one more time grinning then goes back to her spice and wine* Now Granny is really happy!

~winces holding up his arms to block her parasol shocked at how the glorified umbrella actually hurt when hitting where his armor did not cover~ What the hell? Old Sith what the hell is that thing made out of? Beskar?

(Mandalorian iron)

Her eyes go wide watching the old granny beat the hell out of Jin with her parasol. Just standing there for a moment then busting into a fit of uncontrollable laughter she laughed, "Damn! That old granny just kicked your a** without even trying!"

~winces looking at her~ You let her do that to you and see what you say then vod!

(sister)

She walked over to him and shook her head kneeling down to look him in the eyes, "I'm smart enough to know not to piss off an old woman vod. It's not going to happen. Do yourself a favor and learn your lesson." Shakes her head at him then goes back to what she was doing hoping for once the idiot would learn.

~rolls eyes then hands her a balloon then grins~ Sha'kajir and a balloon?

(Truce)

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 791 792 793 794 795 796 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games