Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 792 793 794 795 796 797 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jin Awaud

Shadowy Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2021 9:41 am
Rassa Vizsla
Jin Awaud
Rassa Vizsla
Jin Awaud
Xal Vizsla

He looks at Jin noticing something about his friends hair. "Correct me if I'm wrong vod, but did you're hair get puffier, bigger than it was?" Starts laughing.

~laughs~ I tossed it into the dryer. It exploded.

She gives a snicker trying not to be overly mean, "You mean like your brain vod?"

Ha ha very funny mir'sheb.

(smartass)

She gives a big grin, "Thank you, it just comes naturally!"

~rolls eyes then says flatly~ I know it does.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2021 9:45 am
Butterfly Crescent Moon
Jin Awaud

She looks away from Toady and takes notice of the rainbow haired mando and grins. "Oh, I like this one already. Maybe I finally found a good pranking or chaos buddy." She thinks to herself with a grin. She nuzzles Toady one last time and bounces over to the mando. "Hi there! I'm Butterfly, but everyone here used to just call me Bfly!" She introduces herself as she sits on a table near him. "So, I gotta ask about that wild hair. Is it real or a wig? And there's gotta be a story behind it either way, that's something I gotta hear!" She says excitedly, bouncing up and down like a hyper child.

~watches Butterfly or as she said others used to call her Bfly he raises one eyebrow wondering just how much caffeine she has had. Suddenly wishing to be anywhere but here he looks at her, thinking quickly and offers her a balloon~ A balloon? ~deciding to answer the obviously over excited Bfly~ It is a wig.  

Jin Awaud

Shadowy Rogue

Jin Awaud

Shadowy Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2021 9:49 am
Darth Spectrous
Jin Awaud
Darth Spectrous
Jin Awaud
Darth Spectrous
Jin Awaud

~rolls his eyes sighing~ You have smoked so much old Sith you are talking nonsense. Either that or are growing senile!

*grins taking a nice long hit off her spice pipe* Mandalorian, Granny hasn't had enough. *looks at him* Aren't you sore?

~looks over at her~ Shut up.

*glares grabbing her parasol and goes over to him and hits him several times with it then looks at her parasol seeing it was unbroken* Granny is happy now. Be still Mandalorian! Granny isn't done with you yet! *smacks him several more times with her parasol and checks it again smiling happy at it* Well look! It never broke! *smacks him one more time grinning then goes back to her spice and wine* Now Granny is really happy!

~winces holding up his arms to block her parasol shocked at how the glorified umbrella actually hurt when hitting where his armor did not cover~ What the hell? Old Sith what the hell is that thing made out of? Beskar?

(Mandalorian iron)

*Granny scowls at the Mandalorian as she considers briefly going over and smacking him again but her spice and wine kept her at her table* Granny was given this by her precious Normie! My other one broke and he got this for Granny because he's a good son!

~watching the old Sith he just shakes his head not truly wanting to hear anymore from her or her parasol. Looking at Naast then back at the old Sith~ I am certain he is... ~then let his voice trail off~  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2021 9:54 am
Mirdala Naast
Jin Awaud
~chuckles~ Why not, your a** can not respond if I say it at your backvod.

~wincing as he slowly scooted himself to lean against the wall he looked at Mirdala shaking his head~ Because she broke her parasol on your boss when she hit him with it? So you made her a beskar one. ~rolls his eyes groaning in disbelief~ What possessed you to make that old Sith a damned weapon like that? She is going to hurt someone with that thing! ~looks at the old Sith~ And she is one whose going to like it!

(brother
Mandalorian iron)

Rassa Vizsla
Mirdala Naast
Mirdala Nasst slowly managed to sit up grabbing his bacta spray and using it on the back of his head. Then he realized why his head hurt so much as he felt the blood going down the back of his neck and shoulders. With a sharp intake of breath as he laid back on his back wishing the spray would work quicker on his now pounding head and ringing ears, he said back to Jin, "You's know I've been called worse vod! At least you's say it ta my face!"

Hearing a noise he moved enough to see his mother smack Jin several times with her parasol he just laid back on his back trying to relax. Listening to the two he grew a little concerned as she continued to swat Jin, "Oh boy!" then when Jin ask his mother what the parasol was made from he gave a loud groan admitting, "Yes it is made out of beskar! She was always breakin' dat thing on da boss man so I made her one with a beskar frame. Didn't want ta replace da damned thing every time she smacked him with it and broke it!"

Her jaw drops as she looks at Mirdala, "What?!" then starts laughing shaking her head.

Mirdala Naast gave a shrug, "What else was I supposed ta do? Mum was always breakin' dat thing on him! I was tired of havin' ta go find her another one just like dat ta replace it! She needed somethin' dat would last! Beskar was da only option since she already broke a durasteel one! Hey you's not her son, you's don't have ta deal with her! At least she's happy with da damned thing now!"

~rolls eyes shaking his head looking at the floor~ She is happy she has a weapon vod. ~raising an eyebrow looking at Mirdala not certain to feel pity on the man or laugh~ I have to ask... why... "Normie"?

(brother)

Jin Awaud

Shadowy Rogue

Jin Awaud

Shadowy Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2021 9:57 am
Mirdala Naast
Butterfly Crescent Moon
She looks away from Toady and takes notice of the rainbow haired mando and grins. "Oh, I like this one already. Maybe I finally found a good pranking or chaos buddy." She thinks to herself with a grin. She nuzzles Toady one last time and bounces over to the mando. "Hi there! I'm Butterfly, but everyone here used to just call me Bfly!" She introduces herself as she sits on a table near him. "So, I gotta ask about that wild hair. Is it real or a wig? And there's gotta be a story behind it either way, that's something I gotta hear!" She says excitedly, bouncing up and down like a hyper child.

Jin Awaud

Mirdala Naast heard the excited voice come over to Jin and gave a loud groan. "No it's you's again!" he said and slowly rolled to his side watching the girl. "Jin consider you'self warned about dat one! Dat troublemaker ridin' dat beast is dat girl's mum! And you's hair has gotten dat ones attention!" Sighing he could only shake his head. Jin would have to discover for himself about Butterfly, Kasai and Reve and just how trouble making they were.

~sighing watching them he just shook his head~ Trouble one, two and three? Maybe a balloon will help. ~offers Mirdala a balloon~  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:02 am
Butterfly Crescent Moon
Mirdala Naast
Butterfly Crescent Moon

Jin Awaud

Mirdala Naast heard the excited voice come over to Jin and gave a loud groan. "No it's you's again!" he said and slowly rolled to his side watching the girl. "Jin consider you'self warned about dat one! Dat troublemaker ridin' dat beast is dat girl's mum! And you's hair has gotten dat ones attention!" Sighing he could only shake his head. Jin would have to discover for himself about Butterfly, Kasai and Reve and just how trouble making they were.

She hears Naast's complaining and rolls her eyes. "Of course it's me again, did you seriously think that you could ever get rid of me?" She says before laughing. "And yep, I'm Kasai's spawn! Meaning that Reve is my aunt, Sky is my grandma, and Kat is my great aunt! Never a full moment in my family!!" She says happily. "Now, back on the topic of your hair... It has indeed gotten my attention! I must know more!" She says excitedly.

~he blinks confused at her then at Mirdala then back at Bfly~ What must you know? ~muttering to Mirdala~ Dabey ni cuyir bu'gar'a?

(Should I be concerned?)

Jin Awaud

Shadowy Rogue

Jin Awaud

Shadowy Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:04 am
MuyamiKasai
Butterfly Crescent Moon

Jin Awaud

Mirdala Naast

:::rolls her eyes at Naast::: You wanna see troublemaker Naasty boy... I'll show you trouble... :::carefully moves Toady to in front of Naast and giggles evilly::: Now what was that dude? Hmmm, trouble. :::pet Toady's head and says::: Get him! :::sits on Toady's back and giggles with a smirk as the huge toad leans down and picks Naast up from the floor and gums the Mando then spits him back out and gives him a slobber lick and drools all over him::: That's a good Toady, yes! :::pats her head and giggles looking at Naast::: Damn dude... you're like all "nasty" now! :::doubles over laughing::: NEXT!

~raises both eyebrows at what he just saw and slowly shook his head not wanting that beast coming closer to him~ I will pass thank you.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:14 am
Mirdala Naast
Butterfly Crescent Moon

Jin Awaud

Mirdala Naast

MuyamiKasai
:::rolls her eyes at Naast::: You wanna see troublemaker Naasty boy... I'll show you trouble... :::carefully moves Toady to in front of Naast and giggles evilly::: Now what was that dude? Hmmm, trouble. :::pet Toady's head and says::: Get him! :::sits on Toady's back and giggles with a smirk as the huge toad leans down and picks Naast up from the floor and gums the Mando then spits him back out and gives him a slobber lick and drools all over him::: That's a good Toady, yes! :::pats her head and giggles looking at Naast::: Damn dude... you're like all "nasty" now! :::doubles over laughing::: NEXT!

Mirdala Naast sits on the floor covered in giant toad drool and leans against the wall saying to Jin with a sigh, "Consider you'self warned vod! T R O U B L E!"

~shakes head watching them all with disbelief~ Balloon? Balloons? Yes?  

Jin Awaud

Shadowy Rogue

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2021 2:47 pm
Jin Awaud
Skyailia
Jin Awaud
Skyailia
Jin Awaud

~shakes head watching the vampire and the beast of a toad then slowly smirks at the sight~ You seem to have an issue yourself Sky! Maybe you should hope that is not that beasts mating ritual!

maybe ya should watch out or I will be sure he gets ta ya next....**slings a handful of slobber your way**

~moves enough out of the way to avoid the throw slobber~ You can keep it. You might like the taste.

**tries not ta puke at the thought....** I will leave that ta ya....**laughs** we can evn mix it inta a drink for ya....

~smirks~ Mix it into a drink? You are the one wearing the toad drool as well as drinking the blood of who knows what. You mix it into your drink. Just fill a mug, mix and drink it up! Also you get a free balloon!

weeeell ya are not very observant....I left and got cleaned up and changed....no more toad drool on me....but I did save some for ya **holds a cup of drool over ya** or should I let Toady give ya all she wants like she did ta Naasty boy....I will have ya know I only drink the finest blood....**uses one of my claws and pops the offered balloon** do not care for balloons....  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2021 3:39 pm
Jin Awaud
Butterfly Crescent Moon
Jin Awaud

~watches Butterfly or as she said others used to call her Bfly he raises one eyebrow wondering just how much caffeine she has had. Suddenly wishing to be anywhere but here he looks at her, thinking quickly and offers her a balloon~ A balloon? ~deciding to answer the obviously over excited Bfly~ It is a wig.

She looks at Jin and grins. "Sure! I like balloons! Especially combined with streamers, confetti, and cakes. It warms my party planner heart." She says, laughing happily. "Hmmm, I was kinda hoping that your hair was dyed. That would have been so much more fun. But wigs are fun too, because then you can put one wig on top of another and make something even crazier. Then again, if you have that much hair, real or fake, you can start stashing things in it. Seriously, you can stash confetti, weapons, flash drives filled with bootleg movies, soda cans, card games, bottles of poison, money, candy bars, and so so so so soooo much more! I even stashed a baseball bat in my hair once! Good times… good times…" She adds happily babbling away.  

Butterfly Crescent Moon

Interstellar Blob

18,815 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • That One Hero 500

Rassa Vizsla

Amorous Shapeshifter

14,775 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Deal Me In 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2021 6:11 pm
Exal Kressh
Rassa Vizsla
Lucent Rym
Exal Kressh
Lucent Rym

-smiles amuse whispering- That's why we have blasters Cyare. I'm certain that thing would be able to be used in the cafeteria.

:::smirks whispering::: My trigger finger is itching. Perhaps it's owner and the vamp should go along as well.

-grins temped to let her shoot all three but sighs softly whispering- Just the toad cyare. The other two can be send to the basement to deal with s**t down there.

She gives a glare at the couple about shooting the giant toad, "Just leave it alone vod. It's not done anything to you. And you can go find something else to eat, the toad too cute to eat!" Scowling at both o them she just about suggested what they could go eat but decided not to, not wanting to get sick herself.

Lucent Rym
-smirks- Then keep it away from us vod.

Rassa Vizsla
She glares at Lucent slowly smirking, "You shouldn't have much to worry about vod. You're smell would scare it away."

:::snickers nudging Lucent::: No, we don't smell like toads Nulis, so we should be safe. If not, the toad dies.

She looks at Exal and stares at her, obviously a bit drunk now, "NOOOOOO! Not the toad, it's just a little thing and just needs some understanding and understanding, not to die! That's just... what do you call it when it's not nice to animals again?" She burps and coughs into her hand, "Oh yes inhumane! Yes I think it's time for something more to drink!"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2021 6:12 pm
Mirdala Naast
Rassa Vizsla
Mirdala Naast
Xal Vizsla
Jin Awaud

Arris Zern

Exal Kressh

Lucent Rym

Mirdala Naast

Rassa Vizsla

Skyailia

He looks at Jin noticing something about his friends hair. "Correct me if I'm wrong vod, but did you're hair get puffier, bigger than it was?" Starts laughing.

Mirdala Naast snickers, "Are you's sure he didn't stick his head in da electrical box?

She looks at Mirdala then starts laughing so hard she ends up sitting on the floor from laughing. Thinking the man couldn't have put it better and saying as much, "Mirdala you couldn't have put it better!"

Mirdala Naast laughs, "Thank you's! You's know I was only statin' da truth of what it looks like!"

She laughs holding up her mug, "It's still the best way to put it vod!"  

Rassa Vizsla

Amorous Shapeshifter

14,775 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Rassa Vizsla

Amorous Shapeshifter

14,775 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2021 6:14 pm
Mirdala Naast
Jin Awaud
~chuckles~ Why not, your a** can not respond if I say it at your backvod.

~wincing as he slowly scooted himself to lean against the wall he looked at Mirdala shaking his head~ Because she broke her parasol on your boss when she hit him with it? So you made her a beskar one. ~rolls his eyes groaning in disbelief~ What possessed you to make that old Sith a damned weapon like that? She is going to hurt someone with that thing! ~looks at the old Sith~ And she is one whose going to like it!

(brother
Mandalorian iron)

Rassa Vizsla
Mirdala Naast
Mirdala Nasst slowly managed to sit up grabbing his bacta spray and using it on the back of his head. Then he realized why his head hurt so much as he felt the blood going down the back of his neck and shoulders. With a sharp intake of breath as he laid back on his back wishing the spray would work quicker on his now pounding head and ringing ears, he said back to Jin, "You's know I've been called worse vod! At least you's say it ta my face!"

Hearing a noise he moved enough to see his mother smack Jin several times with her parasol he just laid back on his back trying to relax. Listening to the two he grew a little concerned as she continued to swat Jin, "Oh boy!" then when Jin ask his mother what the parasol was made from he gave a loud groan admitting, "Yes it is made out of beskar! She was always breakin' dat thing on da boss man so I made her one with a beskar frame. Didn't want ta replace da damned thing every time she smacked him with it and broke it!"

Her jaw drops as she looks at Mirdala, "What?!" then starts laughing shaking her head.

Mirdala Naast gave a shrug, "What else was I supposed ta do? Mum was always breakin' dat thing on him! I was tired of havin' ta go find her another one just like dat ta replace it! She needed somethin' dat would last! Beskar was da only option since she already broke a durasteel one! Hey you's not her son, you's don't have ta deal with her! At least she's happy with da damned thing now!"

She laughs as she tries to drink only to fail spilling it everywhere. Filling up her mug again she still laughed, "Here's to happy mothers! Let's just hope his don't beat us all with that thing!"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2021 6:18 pm
MuyamiKasai
Rassa Vizsla
MuyamiKasai

Reve Casse
Rassa Vizsla
Reve Casse

-just looks down slowing shaking head with a chuckle thinking... '100% dungeon trained'.... looks up at Rassa- Perhaps you should get to know my sister better. -smirks- The tales some of her victims could tell. -goes back to her drink and spice hoping the toad .... and Kasai ... behave-

She gives Reve a shrug while petting the giant toad, "I will, she's fun. Besides everyone has something about them. Look at Jin, he's an idiot. Xal is a dumbass. So what she's got some victims, don't we all? It's part of the job." Seeing Reve smirk she wondered just what exactly Reve wasn't saying. "Ok what's it your not telling me Reve, I see that smirk?"

-just looks a Rassa with a slight smirk- Perhaps one day my sister will show you her dungeon. Then you could pet her other beasts... maybe .... if you dare. Beathach is soggy like Toady, but no where near as... "cute"... as you would say. He adores Kasai. As for others.... well.... -just goes back to her drink and spice-

She continues to pet the giant toad enjoying the music and thinks about what Reve said. Slightly confused she looked at Reve, "You've seen one dungeon you've seen them all. I've delivered many a persons to one, yes each is differed but they all serve the same purpose. I haven't been to any yet that don't have some kind of beast crawling around." She thinks to herself then shakes her head, "No, all of them have had some kind of creature inhabiting them. Come to think of it even the Lictor-class dungeon ship had a colony of Ranat's in it's ventilation system and the rats were just about everywhere. I can see where they'd be useful in getting prisoners to cooperate." She gave a shrug of her shoulders, "Cooperate or be stuck out to get eaten alive. Just another method of interrogation." Giving a grin she decided to ask, "So what beasts are running around?"

:::giggles watching the mando with Toady::: Naa she's not much of a baby anymore, she's about 6 years old now... :::she blinks and grins at Reve and giggles::: OMFG!!!!! I should sooo bring Beathach in! :::thinks looking at the door and pouts::: But I don't think she'll fit in here soooo yea... I only give tours on Sundays... but there is a fee. :::giggles::: Cuz I got some beasts that are just too big to bring here. Though I might bring one of the pups or something... AND Beathach did just have puppies! And they will fit in here too!

Her eyes go wide as she thinks about what was just said. Slowly grinning she heard the word puppies and immediately wanted to see them. "Puppies?! And they can fit in this place?" She laughed setting her mug down before she spilled it again and grinned, "So when do we get to see the puppies?"  

Rassa Vizsla

Amorous Shapeshifter

14,775 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Rassa Vizsla

Amorous Shapeshifter

14,775 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2021 6:20 pm
MuyamiKasai
Rassa Vizsla
MuyamiKasai
:::nods her head taking a chug from her bottle::: Yep Toady like it and slobbers on people better after a few barrels sis! Why do I need a new hobby when I'm having too much fun?

She grins listening to the song. "Now we're talking Kasai!" Laughs grabbing the bottle of ne'tra gal from Xal taking a long gulp then gives it back as she starts dancing a jig and singing along rather loudly to the song.

(black ale)

:::giggles::: Yea I know it's fitting for a cantina bar! I just within the past year discovered that band... :::she stands on the back of Toady and dances::: Got another one too, one of my faves!

She grins holding up her mug, "YES!" She starts singing again at the top of her lungs with the song. "My sister and I've been a fan since, well since they came out! You should see them live! It's insane!"  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 792 793 794 795 796 797 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games