Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 802 803 804 805 806 807 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jin Awaud

Shadowy Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 7:35 pm
Arris Zern

Jin Awaud

Reve Casse

Darth Acheron
Acheron walks in and glances around from behind his hood. The Dark Side was strong here. Reaching up with a gloved hand, he pulled his hood back, revealing a handsome clean shaven face.His piercing green eyes scanned the room for a moment, finding a table in the back with a seat with the wall behind it, he headed to the table and took a seat.
He took note of the commotion, realizing this was truly a backwater cantina,with few rules. Luckily, he was surrounded by fellow Sith -which could be a good thing and a bad thing- but he doubted anyone here was looking for a fight. Well, except for the Mando's. They were always looking for a good brawl.

Darth Spectrous
*Granny looks over at the Sith who had parked himself at a table by the wall and gave her sweetest smile* Well Granny said there's never a decent Sith in this place. Maybe there might be one whose not like that wanna be looser son in law of mine! *taking a sip of her wine then enjoying more spice she grinned* Granny is going to go wheel over there!

*Granny wheeled over to Jin and Normie first, and smacked Jin a couple times with her parasol* Just for good measure and another bag of spice!

*Wheeling over to the new Sith smiling sweetly* Look what the Mandalorians brought in, another Sith! *Granny rolled her eyes at Sky and her little Hellion* Don't you worry about those two sweety, we can give Sky a Valium and Granny will give some hot cocoa to Bfly! *Granny gives a bigger smile* What brings a Sith like you to a dive like this?

~scowls holding up an arm to block the uncalled for attack~ HEY! For more spice! Whose side are you on Arris?!

~seeing another Sith enter he just called out to the male~ Balloon? ~then hit one of the inflated ones towards the male~

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 8:37 pm
Darth Acheron
Acheron smirks briefly, listening to them call this all a joke. They should know better than to joke with a Sith Lord. Suddenly the vampire - as he'd head them be called- disappeared and reappeared behind him and tapped him on the shoulder. He could feel the Dark Side surging through him and this place only seemed to amplify it. He had a joke for them, but he doubted they'd find it funny. He turned halfway so he was facing both threats equally.

"I've got a joke for you." He said.

Raising both hands, he splayed his fingers and bolts of blue and white lightning shot from his fingers crackling through the air towards his victims. He would only shock them with a short blast, just enough to get the point across. They would get the point one way or another that Sith didn't joke. That was more of a Jedi trait.For the most part he did his best to ignore the betting comments but took note of the blood comments.

**feeling the jolt of electricity go through me I flinch then laugh** that was pretty good but not very nice....**walking over ta Kat ta be sure she is kk knowing she has not been through what I have** ya really need ta lighten up there my friend and we can all get along here....** for the moment we will not hit back....going over ta the bar I pick out something good ta drink taking it back ta ya** here try this, it is one of Naast's finest....I hear from the others it is really good....if ya like spice Granny may share with ya....enjoy....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

KaTatya

Friendly Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 8:40 pm
Darth Acheron
Acheron smirks briefly, listening to them call this all a joke. They should know better than to joke with a Sith Lord. Suddenly the vampire - as he'd head them be called- disappeared and reappeared behind him and tapped him on the shoulder. He could feel the Dark Side surging through him and this place only seemed to amplify it. He had a joke for them, but he doubted they'd find it funny. He turned halfway so he was facing both threats equally.

Raising both hands, he splayed his fingers and bolts of blue and white lightning shot from his fingers crackling through the air towards his victims. He would only shock them with a short blast, just enough to get the point across. They would get the point one way or another that Sith didn't joke. That was more of a Jedi trait.For the most part he did his best to ignore the betting comments but took note of the blood comments.

**I go ta one knee when hit with the blast from the newcomer then shaking my head....letting Sky check me over** hey sis is this what it feels like when Mikey gets ya???? boy this guy has issues get him a drink....**looks over at ya** why did ya do that???? yeah I think we will be nice and not strike back cause we really do not want ta fight right now....  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:14 pm
Jin Awaud
Skyailia
Jin Awaud
Skyailia
Jin Awaud

~grins thoughtfully~ Face paints. That sounds like an interesting idea!

**laughs** love the hat....suit the look very well....now ya need a balloon animal in the other hand....

~smirks~ I can just those away. I have enough balloons.

aaaawwww....ya could give them out if ya had some....**grabs one ta tie in your hair**

~smirks~

**after tying balloon in your hair I laugh wickedly** now ya look better my friend....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Exal Kressh

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 10:07 pm
Lucent Rym
Rassa Vizsla

Arris Zern

Reve Casse

Butterfly Crescent Moon

MuyamiKasai

Mirdala Naast

Darth Spectrous

Jin Awaud

Exal Kressh

Skyailia

KaTatya

Darth Acheron
Acheron frowns as more people crowd around his table, making him feel a bit..clausterphobic.He thought about a bit of Force Lightning to clear them, but thought better of it. From the sound of it, this meat grinder was nothing to be trifled with. He gave her a nod and said

"Thanks. I'll keep that in mind"

From the corner of his eye he caught sight of a woman bearing her fangs at him. He listened before gesturing to the curved hilt of his lightsaber on his belt.

"Careful, or this place could get messier." He said being deadly serious now. He was usually much more reserved, but this was getting out of hand, especially now that everyone had seemed to take notice, well except the Mando's which he was thankful for.
Now another creature approached, this time mentioning blood. This was too much. He stood and pushed the table forward a little. Taking his lightsaber from his belt and ignited his lightsaber and pointed it directly towards the oncoming creature. He would have no more of this. His limit had been reached and now it was time to push back.

-rolling his eyes at the male who had introduced himself to the hyper one as Darth Acheron and gave a rather loud annoyed sigh- Darjetii! Don't start with those two. It's not worth it. Kat, Sky, behave, not everyone wants to give you blood. If you're worried about Bfly... -he paused looking at the teen then shaking his head again- I think she can handle herself. Neither were doing anything to set you off, go back to your blood and relax. The kid has this, let her have fun she's not hurting anything... other than making even me question her sanity.

-looking back at Acheron he shook his head- Don't mind those two, just don't let either get near your neck. They have this thing for drinking blood. Seems it is their substance.

-walking away, seeing who he would much rather spend time with at the bar, he heard a light saber ignite and sighed called out seriously- Starting bet is at 10,000 credits! You can't bet on yourself either Acheron, Kat and Sky. Fight if you choose, just don't think you're going to profit on it.

-walking to Exal he wrapped his arms around her gently then leaned in to kiss her neck- Enough about a senile old Jedi my Cyare. They eventually die, as they should. Look like yet again things are going to get interesting here.

(sith
beloved/lover)

:::watches as her mate calmly speaks with some, a slight smile tugging at her lips. When he finally comes behind sliding his arms around her, she places her hands on his arms tilting her head to the side, with a slight chuckle whispers::: Only 10,000 credits Nulis? I would have went 50,000. :::silently laughs::: I think this new Darjetii could give the Vamp twins a lesson.

[love, lover]
[Sith]

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 10:58 pm
Exal Kressh
Lucent Rym
Rassa Vizsla

Arris Zern

Reve Casse

Butterfly Crescent Moon

MuyamiKasai

Mirdala Naast

Darth Spectrous

Jin Awaud

Exal Kressh

Skyailia

KaTatya

Darth Acheron
Acheron frowns as more people crowd around his table, making him feel a bit..clausterphobic.He thought about a bit of Force Lightning to clear them, but thought better of it. From the sound of it, this meat grinder was nothing to be trifled with. He gave her a nod and said

"Thanks. I'll keep that in mind"

From the corner of his eye he caught sight of a woman bearing her fangs at him. He listened before gesturing to the curved hilt of his lightsaber on his belt.

"Careful, or this place could get messier." He said being deadly serious now. He was usually much more reserved, but this was getting out of hand, especially now that everyone had seemed to take notice, well except the Mando's which he was thankful for.
Now another creature approached, this time mentioning blood. This was too much. He stood and pushed the table forward a little. Taking his lightsaber from his belt and ignited his lightsaber and pointed it directly towards the oncoming creature. He would have no more of this. His limit had been reached and now it was time to push back.

-rolling his eyes at the male who had introduced himself to the hyper one as Darth Acheron and gave a rather loud annoyed sigh- Darjetii! Don't start with those two. It's not worth it. Kat, Sky, behave, not everyone wants to give you blood. If you're worried about Bfly... -he paused looking at the teen then shaking his head again- I think she can handle herself. Neither were doing anything to set you off, go back to your blood and relax. The kid has this, let her have fun she's not hurting anything... other than making even me question her sanity.

-looking back at Acheron he shook his head- Don't mind those two, just don't let either get near your neck. They have this thing for drinking blood. Seems it is their substance.

-walking away, seeing who he would much rather spend time with at the bar, he heard a light saber ignite and sighed called out seriously- Starting bet is at 10,000 credits! You can't bet on yourself either Acheron, Kat and Sky. Fight if you choose, just don't think you're going to profit on it.

-walking to Exal he wrapped his arms around her gently then leaned in to kiss her neck- Enough about a senile old Jedi my Cyare. They eventually die, as they should. Look like yet again things are going to get interesting here.

(sith
beloved/lover)

:::watches as her mate calmly speaks with some, a slight smile tugging at her lips. When he finally comes behind sliding his arms around her, she places her hands on his arms tilting her head to the side, with a slight chuckle whispers::: Only 10,000 credits Nulis? I would have went 50,000. :::silently laughs::: I think this new Darjetii could give the Vamp twins a lesson.

[love, lover]
[Sith]

yeah he may hurt some but but I have been hurt before and I am still here....the one who has been chasing me well I am getting a break from him....**looks down and sighs** even though I miss the old boy I think I will stop fighting for now....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Exal Kressh

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:02 pm
Lucent Rym

Darth Acheron

:::just stands behind the bar in her mates arms, watching, trying her damnedest not to laugh, quietly mutters::: The Vamp sisters are learning not all drinks are free or easy.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:18 pm
Skyailia
Exal Kressh

[love, lover]
[Sith]

yeah he may hurt some but but I have been hurt before and I am still here....the one who has been chasing me well I am getting a break from him....**looks down and sighs** even though I miss the old boy I think I will stop fighting for now....

:::sighs softly but nods looking at Sky::: I'm sure your partner in crime will return when he is able. Till then, perhaps someone can hustle a bit of blood from Darth Scabrous' lab for you and your sister. Perhaps ask one of the Mandos if they would take the job.  

Exal Kressh

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:28 pm
Exal Kressh
Skyailia
Exal Kressh

[love, lover]
[Sith]

:::sighs softly but nods looking at Sky::: I'm sure your partner in crime will return when he is able. Till then, perhaps someone can hustle a bit of blood from Darth Scabrous' lab for you and your sister. Perhaps ask one of the Mandos if they would take the job.

ooooh it is not my partner I am talking bout....he has been around ta help when I would need it unless Mikey got ta him and I had ta help him....that is what partners are for but as for Mikey **sighs** that can never be....oh I have a special stash back behind the bar too but I kk for now just like ta have some fun....but the new guy is such a sour puss....I also just wanted ta let him know that he did not need ta draw his weapon on Bfly....I da not ga for that....  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2021 12:06 am
Darth Acheron

She carefully positions herself so she doesn't get struck with any rogue lightening. She then glares at the source. She sees what exactly happened and rolls her eyes before looking at him with unamused eyes and a half sneer. She jumps down from the table and strolls towards where Granny Spec told her the Mountain Dew was. "Pfft. Could of given a warning." She mutters about the new dude before unscrewing the cap on her mountain dew and drinking it as she glares at him from across the room.  

Butterfly Crescent Moon

Interstellar Blob

18,815 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • That One Hero 500

Exal Kressh

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2021 12:08 am
Skyailia
Exal Kressh
Skyailia
Exal Kressh

[love, lover]
[Sith]

ooooh it is not my partner I am talking bout....he has been around ta help when I would need it unless Mikey got ta him and I had ta help him....that is what partners are for but as for Mikey **sighs** that can never be....oh I have a special stash back behind the bar too but I kk for now just like ta have some fun....but the new guy is such a sour puss....I also just wanted ta let him know that he did not need ta draw his weapon on Bfly....I da not ga for that....

:::just stares at Sky::: Isn't Mikey the insane one??? Smart is so much more stable Girl! :::just shakes head::: You aren't very good at picking your men, or your drinks.
:::laughs::: The new guys isn't a sour puss. He's a Darth that just dropped in to this s**t hole for a drink. He hasn't even had one yet. :::shakes head laughing::: Then he has a hyper active young woman jumping up on his table like a Hut dancing girl. Vampira, he kept his weapon where it belonged. Nothing for you to concern yourself about. Let the man have a drink.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:07 am
Acheron extinguished his saber and clipped it to his belt where it had been hanging previously.He lowered his arms and stepped over the passed out drunks and other detritus that occupied the floor and made his way to the bar and took a seat.

"Spotchka and leave the bottle." He said.

Taking some credits from a pouch on his belt, he laid them on the bar and waited for his drink. As he waited he turned around to face the ones who had supposedly been joking with him and asked:

"Is this how you treat all newcomers?"  

darth acheron

Revered Guardian

26,550 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Jin Awaud

Shadowy Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:40 am
Skyailia
Jin Awaud
Skyailia
Jin Awaud
Skyailia
Jin Awaud

~grins thoughtfully~ Face paints. That sounds like an interesting idea!

**laughs** love the hat....suit the look very well....now ya need a balloon animal in the other hand....

~smirks~ I can just those away. I have enough balloons.

aaaawwww....ya could give them out if ya had some....**grabs one ta tie in your hair**

~smirks~

**after tying balloon in your hair I laugh wickedly** now ya look better my friend....

~smirks~ For you. Two!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2021 11:16 am
Mirdala Naast

Arris Zern

Darth Acheron
Acheron extinguished his saber and clipped it to his belt where it had been hanging previously.He lowered his arms and stepped over the passed out drunks and other detritus that occupied the floor and made his way to the bar and took a seat.

"Spotchka and leave the bottle." He said.

Taking some credits from a pouch on his belt, he laid them on the bar and waited for his drink. As he waited he turned around to face the ones who had supposedly been joking with him and asked:

"Is this how you treat all newcomers?"

~he gives a chuckle from where he sat across the room being a little more serious than recent actions~ I am rather new myself, however I do know a few who frequent this pit. ~thinks about his words then shakes his head honestly answering~ Hell if I know, I walked in and my vods, got everyone telling me my hair looked like clown hair! I had just taken my helmet off, what else would it have looked like? ~laughs loudly shaking his head amused~ So I saw this wig and other things tossed to me by others and went with it. ~uses palm of hand to bounce on edges of wig~ I think it is rather a undignified look that screams to things and people who see it!

As to your question I've heard it was rather dead in here until someone came in and started a fight with someone else. ~motions to the damaged wall tables and other debris across from him~ The damage here is from Mirdala trying to chunk my a** through the wall. Though the other was before I walked in. Though from what I understand Mirdala can give you details about that. ~smirks amused at Mirdala then at Arris then carefully stands up trying not to slip on the drool from the giant toad and walks behind the bar~

You got this wrong darjetii... ~smirks deciding not to take the credits for himself and just tossed them into one of the crates below the bar~ Note to never forget, you see the bottles... ~he paused pointing to the shelved bottles~ They are watered down, drink them if you want but be warned about them, it is not worth it. ~smirks handing him the bottle from the shelves of spotchka then finds one in Mirdala's stash and sets it next to the watered down version~ Your choice. This bar is serve yourself though. ~smirking he saw a balloon still on his armor and quickly ties it to the bottle of non watered down spotchka then grabs himself a bottle of tihaar opens it then holds it up~ K'oyacyi!

(Brothers
Sith
Blue drink made from krill
Clear liquor made from fruit
Cheers!)

Jin Awaud

Shadowy Rogue

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 802 803 804 805 806 807 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games