Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 814 815 816 817 818 819 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Exal Kressh

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2021 4:55 pm
Darth Spectrous
*Granny relaxed at her table pulling out some spice and her pipe lighting it up and enjoying* Ahhhhh, time for Granny to unwind and relax!

:::tosses a bag on Granny's table::: Don't complain. Pickins were slim this run. ::: walks off to the bar to grab a bottle of Rum, cracking it, taking a good long drink:::  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2021 5:32 am
*walks in and finds a seat at the bar and looks around* "Wow, this place looks like it's seen some stuff."  

The New Tyrant

Aged Bachelor

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2021 11:08 am
The New Tyrant
*walks in and finds a seat at the bar and looks around* "Wow, this place looks like it's seen some stuff."

**looks at my sis** oooo looks like we have fresh blood in here....  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:16 pm
*Turns and looks at Skyailia * "Hello." *waves and walks over to you.* "How are you?"  

The New Tyrant

Aged Bachelor

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:38 pm
The New Tyrant
*Turns and looks at Skyailia * "Hello." *waves and walks over to you.* "How are you?"

**smiles** doing fine....good ta see ya hope everything going good with ya....**looks around at the mess** do not look ta hard at the mess the Boss is very slow in getting things fixed here and I hate ta say it I was part of making some of this time....guess I got carried away with one of the Mandos here....**stretching** but we decided ta call it quits for now which I am glad of....getting torn against a wall does hurt a little....**looks over at Arris**  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:43 pm
**smiles** doing fine....good ta see ya hope everything going good with ya....**looks around at the mess** do not look ta hard at the mess the Boss is very slow in getting things fixed here and I hate ta say it I was part of making some of this time....guess I got carried away with one of the Mandos here....**stretching** but we decided ta call it quits for now which I am glad of....getting torn against a wall does hurt a little....**looks over at Arris**

*Sits with you.* must have been fun... *Pulls up a menu and looks at it.* "Anything you recommend?"  

The New Tyrant

Aged Bachelor

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:51 pm
The New Tyrant

*Sits with you.* must have been fun... *Pulls up a menu and looks at it.* "Anything you recommend?"

**laughs** nothing that ya can get here my friend....we always bring our own food and drink....there is a very good supply of all kinds of drinks behind the bar in some crates that Mirdala supplies us with taa....he know all ta well not ta eat here or drink the watered down booze....of they keep a fresh supply for me and my sis Kat taa....  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:03 am
Skyailia
The New Tyrant

**laughs** nothing that ya can get here my friend....we always bring our own food and drink....there is a very good supply of all kinds of drinks behind the bar in some crates that Mirdala supplies us with taa....he know all ta well not ta eat here or drink the watered down booze....of they keep a fresh supply for me and my sis Kat taa....

"I see..." He reached into his pocket and produced a strip of jerk and offered a piece to her. "Jerky?"  

The New Tyrant

Aged Bachelor

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:32 pm
The New Tyrant
Skyailia
The New Tyrant

"I see..." He reached into his pocket and produced a strip of jerk and offered a piece to her. "Jerky?"

naaaa....I am fine for now....**gets up and goes behind the bar....what ya want ta drink???? Kasai loves her Parrot Bay and Granny and the otherswith her seem ta not mind as long as they get their spice ta go along with it **laughs**....  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2021 5:27 am
He turned and watched her walk behind the bar. "Mead, please..." He stretches and yawns the Jerry balanced on his lip as he stopped yawning and popped his neck. Then interlaced his fingers and stretched his palms
Before pulling out a tin whistle and spinning it between is fingers.  

The New Tyrant

Aged Bachelor

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:12 pm
The New Tyrant
He turned and watched her walk behind the bar. "Mead, please..." He stretches and yawns the Jerry balanced on his lip as he stopped yawning and popped his neck. Then interlaced his fingers and stretched his palms

**pulls out a Mead for ya....as.I walk back ta the table I notice ya spinning....your tin whistle**hey ya play....hope ya play good cause we could use some good music around here....  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:18 pm
Skyailia
The New Tyrant

**pulls out a Mead for ya....as.I walk back ta the table I notice ya spinning....your tin whistle**hey ya play....hope ya play good cause we could use some good music around here....

"I have been known to play a good song now and again." He took the drink and set it down on the table his hands found their place on the tin whistle and he began to play first was a happy tune then as he warmed up he switched over to a more haunting and somber song.  

The New Tyrant

Aged Bachelor

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:27 pm
The New Tyrant
Skyailia
The New Tyrant

"I have been known to play a good song now and again." He took the drink and set it down on the table his hands found their place on the tin whistle and he began to play first was a happy tune then as he warmed up he switched over to a more haunting and somber song.

**as ya play a happy song I close my eyes smiling and feel myself relaxing....when the song becomes more somber I raise one eyebrow and look at ya** why such a somber song???? I like the happy tune better....better ta relax ta....  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:31 pm
Skyailia
The New Tyrant
Skyailia
The New Tyrant

**as ya play a happy song I close my eyes smiling and feel myself relaxing....when the song becomes more somber I raise one eyebrow and look at ya** why such a somber song???? I like the happy tune better....better ta relax ta....

He stopped and looked over to her. "Can't be happy all the time." He winked and went back to playing the first song again. Stopping to switch to other up beat songs and drinking.  

The New Tyrant

Aged Bachelor

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:39 pm
The New Tyrant
Skyailia
The New Tyrant
Skyailia
The New Tyrant

He stopped and looked over to her. "Can't be happy all the time." He winked and went back to playing the first song again. Stopping to switch to other up beat songs and drinking.

**smiling** I guess ya are right there my friend....**listening ta songs as ya play and thinking bout things that have happened recently** but I would rather be happy than sad or mad....I have more fun then....  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 814 815 816 817 818 819 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games