Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 815 816 817 818 819 820 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The New Tyrant

Aged Bachelor

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:51 pm
He stopped and stretched then took a long sip before setting his whistle down. "Memories can be found or lost in music." He chugged the last of his drink and layers back in his seat and took the whistle to his lips playing a sour note then closed his eyes and went back to playing.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:48 pm
*walks back into the cantina looking around the place scanning everything as she went to her usual dark corner table and sat down after giving the second chair across from her a toss across to another table, still looking around the room and humphs* Live music, in this chaavla sa shebs be'striili!

(rough as a strill's backside!)  

Arris Zern

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:56 pm
The New Tyrant
He stopped and stretched then took a long sip before setting his whistle down. "Memories can be found or lost in music." He chugged the last of his drink and layers back in his seat and took the whistle to his lips playing a sour note then closed his eyes and went back to playing.

**sitting back in my chair** I agree with ya my friend....**flinching at the sour note relaxing again at your playing then remembering the good times I had with my partner and friends**  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:08 am
The New Tyrant

SkyaiIia

-chuckles coming into the bar after a rather long job, amused at the rather tame demeanor in the place, not to mention the only sounds were quiet talking and someone playing an instrument- Did I take a wrong turn out in wild space or am I seeing this hell hole quiet? Sky l see you have a new friend, a rather musically inclined friend at that.  

Lucent Rym

Hunter

Lucent Rym

Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:29 am
Arris Zern

Exal Kressh
:::tosses a bag on Granny's table::: Don't complain. Pickins were slim this run. ::: walks off to the bar to grab a bottle of Rum, cracking it, taking a good long drink:::

-walking to the bar he gave the assassin a nod of his head in greeting to his fellow Mandalorian and walked by focused on the female Sith by the bar, smiling as he stood beside her he reached for a bottle of tihaar drinking some while watching her concerned- Bad Run Cyare?

(fruit alcoholic drink
lover)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:06 pm
Lucent Rym
The New Tyrant

SkyaiIia

-chuckles coming into the bar after a rather long job, amused at the rather tame demeanor in the place, not to mention the only sounds were quiet talking and someone playing an instrument- Did I take a wrong turn out in wild space or am I seeing this hell hole quiet? Sky l see you have a new friend, a rather musically inclined friend at that.

**hearing my name called out of the quiet I open my eyes again** well,well look at what the cat drug in....yeah it has been very quiet with everyone out on different jobs....yeah he has been keeping us entertained with some good music....sure glad ta see ya back it has been quite boring around here with everyone gone....Granny has been the only loud one here but she has not had enough spice ta suit her so she has been a bit grumbly....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

The New Tyrant

Aged Bachelor

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2021 2:29 am
Lucent Rym
The New Tyrant

SkyaiIia

He looked up at the armored fellow and nodded and The young looking musician said with a professional smile,"Howdy." then took out a Sarlacc tooth ocarina and played a old mandolorian war song. Kicking his feet up on the table again.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2021 7:24 am
Skyailia
Lucent Rym
The New Tyrant

SkyaiIia

**hearing my name called out of the quiet I open my eyes again** well,well look at what the cat drug in....yeah it has been very quiet with everyone out on different jobs....yeah he has been keeping us entertained with some good music....sure glad ta see ya back it has been quite boring around here with everyone gone....Granny has been the only loud one here but she has not had enough spice ta suit her so she has been a bit grumbly....

-chuckles setting his bottle down then looks back at Sky- "Cat drug in"? Not likely. Though recently I did have a certain playful pup decide it wanted to chew on my boots. But Ad'ika is teething so its expected. -chuckles- May the fortune favor the bold, and their cargo holds be packed. Ret'urcye mhi. -picks up his bottle taking several swallows from it before setting it back down with a glance at the spice smoking Sith- Grumbly, no that does not surprise me. Though perhaps she could use a lullaby to ease her to sleep. -chuckles-

Maybe we'll meet again.

Lucent Rym

Hunter

Lucent Rym

Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2021 7:51 am
The New Tyrant
Lucent Rym
The New Tyrant

SkyaiIia

He looked up at the armored fellow and nodded and The young looking musician said with a professional smile,"Howdy." then took out a Sarlacc tooth ocarina and played a old mandolorian war song. Kicking his feet up on the table again.

-gives the youth a smirk- Fitting. Though for this moment while victorious, it also is a bittersweet. -picking up his bottle finishing it then slamming the empty bottle down on the bar saying- Aay'han, shereshoy!

remembering and celebrating.

the enjoyment of each day and the determination to seek and grab every possible experience, as well as surviving to see the next day - hanging onto life and relishing it.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2021 3:00 pm
Lucent Rym
Skyailia
Lucent Rym
The New Tyrant

SkyaiIia

-chuckles setting his bottle down then looks back at Sky- "Cat drug in"? Not likely. Though recently I did have a certain playful pup decide it wanted to chew on my boots. But Ad'ika is teething so its expected. -chuckles- May the fortune favor the bold, and their cargo holds be packed. Ret'urcye mhi. -picks up his bottle taking several swallows from it before setting it back down with a glance at the spice smoking Sith- Grumbly, no that does not surprise me. Though perhaps she could use a lullaby to ease her to sleep. -chuckles-

Maybe we'll meet again.

**laughs at the thought of a dog chewing boots and remembering Blood and his dislike of boots** That reminds me of a griffin friend....he hates boots only he does not chew on them....I hope ya got the puppy a new toy ta chew on....**looking over at Granny smoking her spice then back at ya and chuckles** ya better watch out for that parasol of hers I hear it really hurts when she swats ya with it....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Lucent Rym

Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2021 4:33 pm
Skyailia
Lucent Rym
Skyailia
Lucent Rym
The New Tyrant

SkyaiIia

Maybe we'll meet again.

**laughs at the thought of a dog chewing boots and remembering Blood and his dislike of boots** That reminds me of a griffin friend....he hates boots only he does not chew on them....I hope ya got the puppy a new toy ta chew on....**looking over at Granny smoking her spice then back at ya and chuckles** ya better watch out for that parasol of hers I hear it really hurts when she swats ya with it....

-Iaughs amused- Ah, I remember the griffin, tried to bite my vambrace, then called me bad. Eats fish like his stomach is bottomless! Reminded me of Ad'ika! -laughs- Oh, no Sky, Ad'ika is not a puppy, she's my striil pup. I've not let her come with me here because she bites if she doesn't like someone near Exal or myself. She still gets into everything. -chuckles- I've heard about the beskar parasol! No one with a brain cell would want to deal with that weapon!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:02 pm
Lucent Rym
Skyailia
Lucent Rym
Skyailia
Lucent Rym

Maybe we'll meet again.

-Iaughs amused- Ah, I remember the griffin, tried to bite my vambrace, then called me bad. Eats fish like his stomach is bottomless! Reminded me of Ad'ika! -laughs- Oh, no Sky, Ad'ika is not a puppy, she's my striil pup. I've not let her come with me here because she bites if she doesn't like someone near Exal or myself. She still gets into everything. -chuckles- I've heard about the beskar parasol! No one with a brain cell would want to deal with that weapon!

**laughs** yes Blood loves his fishies and will eat like there is no tomorrow....ooooh I remember that from what ya told me before but whether a canine pup or strill pup ya need ta get her something ta chew on....with a strill I imagine she needs something big ta chew on....**chuckles** yeah I try ta stay on Granny's good side so I do not meet up with that parasol....I have seen what she can do with it....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Lucent Rym

Hunter

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2021 8:05 am
Skyailia
Lucent Rym
Skyailia
Lucent Rym
Skyailia
Lucent Rym

Maybe we'll meet again.

**laughs** yes Blood loves his fishies and will eat like there is no tomorrow....ooooh I remember that from what ya told me before but whether a canine pup or strill pup ya need ta get her something ta chew on....with a strill I imagine she needs something big ta chew on....**chuckles** yeah I try ta stay on Granny's good side so I do not meet up with that parasol....I have seen what she can do with it....

-laughs- That griffin is different to say the least. At least it doesn't have the mouth a striil has! Or the teeth! She only has to learn not to. She's a good pup but stubborn like the rest of her siblings. -chuckles thinking of bring the pup around on a harness-

-laughs loudly- Stay on her good side? You mean giving her a bag of the good spice before you say anything to her? I'm not getting into her beskar parasol! It's light but strong, it will hurt! That's why it's used in my cultures armor. laughs shaking head- Besides, didn't she already have enough fun using that thing on Jin?

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2021 12:46 pm
Lucent Rym
Skyailia
Lucent Rym
Skyailia
Lucent Rym

Maybe we'll meet again.

-laughs- That griffin is different to say the least. At least it doesn't have the mouth a striil has! Or the teeth! She only has to learn not to. She's a good pup but stubborn like the rest of her siblings. -chuckles thinking of bring the pup around on a harness-

-laughs loudly- Stay on her good side? You mean giving her a bag of the good spice before you say anything to her? I'm not getting into her beskar parasol! It's light but strong, it will hurt! That's why it's used in my cultures armor. laughs shaking head- Besides, didn't she already have enough fun using that thing on Jin?

**looks at ya and grins** we have a cat who is very stubborn so it is not only the youngins who are stubborn....well if ya do make sure ya muzzle her....I would not want her ta bite anyone....
yeah she really seems ta like her spice alot....I would not want ta get anywhere near her when she is swinging that thing around....**laughs** yeah that was really funny ta watch....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Lucent Rym

Hunter

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2021 5:27 pm
Skyailia
Lucent Rym
Skyailia
Lucent Rym
Skyailia
Lucent Rym

Maybe we'll meet again.

**looks at ya and grins** we have a cat who is very stubborn so it is not only the youngins who are stubborn....well if ya do make sure ya muzzle her....I would not want her ta bite anyone....
yeah she really seems ta like her spice alot....I would not want ta get anywhere near her when she is swinging that thing around....**laughs** yeah that was really funny ta watch....

-smirks- I could let her run around the place, it's not as though she'd really... break much, if anything at all. She might give that granny something to smile and laugh at. I hear she's a crazy cat Sith anyway, so she would love her!  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 815 816 817 818 819 820 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games