Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:24 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

So... ((begins Kay, lightninging the last conversation into ash stare )) how are you doing today? :I

biggrin I'm good! (tho I dread another work week starting LOL) How about you? I notice you're not on as much on the weekends...is that when you work?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:27 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

So... ((begins Kay, lightninging the last conversation into ash stare )) how are you doing today? :I

biggrin I'm good! (tho I dread another work week starting LOL) How about you? I notice you're not on as much on the weekends...is that when you work?

No, I have personal matters to attend to every other weekend.

Right now, I'm a bit bothered, busy, and just got the news of something like a death in the family. >.<  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:34 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

Right now, I'm a bit bothered, busy, and just got the news of something like a death in the family. >.<

I'm so sorry...tho" I know that doesn't help much...nothing ever fills the hole when you lose someone you love....  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:40 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

I'm so sorry...tho" I know that doesn't help much...nothing ever fills the hole when you lose someone you love....

Something like. It was my aunt's dog, but her and I are both animal people. She doesn't do anything but stay home with her Great Danes and the younger one (a Blue Dane) stopped breathi and passed away. They're basically her children. I'm a bit worried about her.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:46 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

Something like. It was my aunt's dog, but her and I are both animal people. She doesn't do anything but stay home with her Great Danes and the younger one (a Blue Dane) stopped breathi and passed away. They're basically her children. I'm a bit worried about her.

Animals are often easier to love than people - we adopted a stray cat and I admit - I worry about her all the time LOL. You should keep in touch - she will be very depressed, especially since it was a young dog - hey our pets are our family too!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:50 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

Animals are often easier to love than people - we adopted a stray cat and I admit - I worry about her all the time LOL. You should keep in touch - she will be very depressed, especially since it was a young dog - hey our pets are our family too!

Not young young, but the younger one.

Her kids, maybe, but they aren't my cousins. @.@

I'll probably be burying him later this evening. :C

Those dogs are probably bigger than me. And they think they're small. My aunt is rather small, and they'll both try to sit in her lap on the couch. @.@

They're afraid of everything but her, too.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Anons Anonymous

Super Gaian

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:06 pm
Kay9214

*pokes the people* ninja

You're back biggrin heart
I'd hug you but I don't wanna scare you again sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:05 pm
this is my name XD
Kay9214

*pokes the people* ninja

^_^

See guys, this one's nice to me! Mostly... blaugh

How are you?  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Anons Anonymous

Super Gaian

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:05 pm
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214

*pokes the people* ninja

^_^

How are you?

hey as your friend i have a certain annoyance quota i also have to fill. its just how it works.
I'm alright biggrin How are you?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:14 pm
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214

*pokes the people* ninja

^_^

How are you?

hey as your friend i have a certain annoyance quota i also have to fill. its just how it works.

gonk

Not uh. crying

Kay has too many problems to have annoyance quotas. emo

I'm... Not great. .-.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Anons Anonymous

Super Gaian

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:17 pm
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214

*pokes the people* ninja

^_^

How are you?

gonk

Not uh. crying

I'm... Not great. .-.

No I didn't think so- your status doesn't sound like your so great... *yes I actually read those*  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:25 pm
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214

*pokes the people* ninja

^_^

How are you?

gonk

Not uh. crying

I'm... Not great. .-.

No I didn't think so- your status doesn't sound like your so great... *yes I actually read those*

Yeah, that's a literal status, if a little vague. >.<

What have you been up to?  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Anons Anonymous

Super Gaian

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:45 pm
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214

^_^

How are you?

gonk

Not uh. crying

I'm... Not great. .-.

Usual. School, Gaia, STO- XD Do you wanna talk about it? You don't have to say here- you can pm me... IF you don't want to I understand completely.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:50 pm
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214

^_^

How are you?

gonk

Not uh. crying

I'm... Not great. .-.

Usual. School, Gaia, STO- XD Do you wanna talk about it? You don't have to say here- you can pm me... IF you don't want to I understand completely.

It was my aunt's dog. Those dogs are her life and fiends of mine. I'm exhausted and messed up. Her cat, my favorite cat in the world and closer to me than any real person, has also run off to die.

I didn't even get home before I got the news. Weekend was already crap as it was. >.<  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Anons Anonymous

Super Gaian

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:52 pm
Kay9214

It was my aunt's dog. Those dogs are her life and fiends of mine. I'm exhausted and messed up. Her cat, my favorite cat in the world and closer to me than any real person, has also run off to die.

I didn't even get home before I got the news. Weekend was already crap as it was. >.<

I'm so sorry to hear that D:
.... GR I can't even hug you to console you dang it! -____- I just have to stand here awkwardly..... stare  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games